Cuckold Birthday Pt. 04

Story Info
The cuckoldery escalates quickly.
2.2k words
3.73
17.2k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, show yourself to your husband," Brad said, grabbing Laura by the hair and pulling her off the couch. My wife stood up groggily.

"Get on your knees!" the guy ordered. Laura knelt down obediently and crawled on all fours after the stranger like an obedient bitch. When she reached my feet, she looked at me panting.

"Did you ever think your wife is such a bitch?" Brad asked, standing above her, looking into my eyes for the first time in the evening. I had no idea what to answer, I couldn't have spoken even if my mouth was free. But tied up like that, I couldn't even move my head, I just watched with my eyes wide open as the stripper yanked my wife's head up by her hair. "Look how much she enjoyed this hard fucking!" he continued to tease me, stroking my wife's panting lips with his thumb. "I'm quite surprised, hardly any of my guests love this kind of hardcore pounding this much!"

True, Laura was heaving in front of me in complete satisfaction. Her face was red, her nostrils dilated, just as her pupils, and a few stray strands of tangled hair fell into her face despite the others being in the guy's hand. That kind of satiety was spreading from her that is characteristic of fully satisfied, charged women.

The guy pulled my wife off the floor by her head. He looked into her face from very close, from inches.

"Did you enjoy it, bitch?"

"Very much...," Laura replied with a smile, and the guy kissed her with an angry gesture. His tongue ran deep into my partner's mouth, devouring each other with wild passion. It was then that I noticed that the dude was jerking his cock. Well, Laura looked damn good in her sexy panties, with her smeared makeup, freshly fucked. I would have liked to touch myself, too, but the handcuffs still held my hands tightly.

"Sit on your beloved husband's lap," the guy said softly, almost hissing. Laura obeyed again: she delved on me with straddle legs, swept the black boxer shorts from my lap to the rug, and sat on my lap. I could feel the closeness of her hot pussy on my throbbing dick. Laura even teased me with an evil grin, rubbing her groin straight to my cock. That's when I really felt how wet she was.

Laura reached back and adjusted my dick to her slit. She descended on it with a devilish smile: her dripping wet pussy embraced my throbbing rod easily.

"How do you like it?" my little wife asked.

"Mhhmm...," I moaned.

"Oh, poor you!" Laura leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. She swayed on my dick gently and gave tiny kisses around the ball gag in my mouth with her hot lips. Then she leaned over my ear, and whispered, "How do you like my cum filled pussy?"

It was damn good to be in her wet pussy. I also felt that this guy had fucked her really hard because she was gaping, moving so easily on me that I was afraid my cock was about to slip out of her. The slithering became even stronger, and this time not just because of Laura's juices: I could feel the fresh, sticky, foreign sperm in my wife's pussy even with my cock which had ejaculated twice already. The thick, hot liquid lubricated my cock like a fine oil and made Laura's pussy particularly smooth.

"Delicious, isn't it?" Laura asked, and I really had to agree. Even though I never would have done that on my own, now it was damn exciting to enter my wife's pussy having another man's sperm in it. Laura probably enjoyed it too, for she closed her eyes and slowly, in an almost meditative trance, began to ride up and down my dick. This had been one of our favorite positions so far, but in this weird lineup, it even felt more exciting somehow. The head of my cock entered lightly all the way into my wife's slippery-sticky pussy.

"No wonder... they say...," she panted while riding me, "that sperm is the best... lubricant..."

And it really was. Laura moved on my cock very easily also because of this special lubricant, but also because she had just been fucked hard by a muscular stranger.

I looked around to see where he might be right now: he was just standing on the coffee table next to us. Jerking his cock for a while, he was watching my wife ride me, then grabbed Laura's hair with both hands and pulled her head on his cock. The love of my life swallowed deep the muscular cock glistening from the sperm and pussy juice with a small scream immediately. The guy pounded my wife's mouth professionally, at the same pace as she was riding me. It wasn't the sensitive oral love making that I could have seen before, now he was penetrating Laura's mouth with powerful thrusts, a bit as if he wanted to show what a real mouth fucking was like.

I had to close my eyes, the feeling of my wife riding me completely overwhelmed my senses. The sticky fluids didn't stop at embracing my dick, they also started leaking onto my balls. I would have liked to see if it was just pussy fluids, or maybe mixed with some from our guest's sperm, but I couldn't bend over from the armchair. So I just enjoyed my wife's sloppy pussy. The sound of sucking began to become loud, so I opened my eyes: the guy had just pushed his cock all the way into Laura's mouth, I could even see the bulging of his dick entering deep into her throat. He didn't really care for my wife's breathing, he just fucked her lovely mouth hard. Laura's saliva poured wildly out of her mouth, wrapping the throbbing cock with dense strays. Watching those hardcore thrusts, the saliva flowed not only on the stripper's cock but on his balls as well. In front of my wide eyes, a large drop slowly came off and splashed on my face. It flowed along my nose, rolling on my skin with tainting slowness.

Oh my God! So far, I'd only tasted Laura's saliva when she kissed me. Now, it was dripping on me from the testicles of a total stranger? I knew I would never forget this day, no matter how our relationship with Laura developed from this.

It was damn exciting to see this man fucking my wife's mouth hard, right after he had pounded and filled her with his sperm. I wished I could have grabbed and bitten into Laura's breasts, too, but those damn handcuffs still wouldn't let me.

The guy now pulled out his cock, which had large, fat drops of saliva dripping down on my forehead, then he bent down to Laura's face.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered my partner, not caring about her intense panting at all. Laura opened her mouth obediently, even held her tongue out, and the guy suddenly spat on it with a vigorous gesture. Laura sprang back a little, but then pulled her tongue back and swallowed the stranger's saliva.

"We're going to fuck you in half now, you little bitch!" our guest stated with an objective voice, as if describing the weather of tomorrow only. Then he pushed his cock back between Laura's lips and started pounding hard again, as if she was just a toy, not caring about the loud moans and swallows that came from my wife's throat. Every thrust penetrated till the balls, his thick cock entered Laura's mouth all the way, his sack smacked on her jaw again and again. Even Laura's throat bulged from the violent thrusts.

Laura didn't even ride on me anymore, she completely surrendered herself to the alpha male using her mouth, staying motionless on me, letting him push his cock into her throat as he wished. She leaned on me not only with her hands any more, but also with her elbows, which pressed my ribs a little, but of course I didn't mind it at all. I could watch up close as this muscular dancer fucked my wife's mouth and his semen embraced my wildly throbbing cock inside Laura's sloppy pussy.

After a few energetic movements, the guy pulled his dick out from my wife's lips again: her lipstick-covered lips were connected with thick strips of saliva to the thick rod. And the largest stripe got loose and of course it landed on my face -- it covered half the stretching ball gag in my mouth.

"That's gonna be okay," the guy said contentedly and jumped off the table with ease. He stepped behind my wife and murmured into her ear, "Are you ready?"

My partner just nodded, but I could still see her clenching her teeth. The guy joined his cock to Laura's ass and entered her.

It was a very strange feeling to see so close my lover's eyes opening wide as she muffled a scream staring into my face. And it also felt very strange to feel another, unknown dick through the wall of her pussy, as he was about to impale my wife's asshole, which, moreover, she had rarely allowed me to occupy.

Luckily, he was a real gentleman, or rather a professional. True, he grabbed and pulled back my darling's arms, but he didn't penetrate her yet, just waited for her sphincter to relax. Laura concentrated inside with her eyes closed tight. Then she nodded.

"Fuck me..."

"Are you sure?" the guy asked. How thoughtful! After he had fucked my wife's pussy and mouth, and even had filled her with his sperm, now he asked for safety's sake whether he can pound her ass with his huge cock as well.

"Yes!" it blurted from Laura. The guy grinned and slowly began to move his cock in and out. I could really feel the head of his cock penetrating my wife's rectum slowly. Her tortured expression with her eyes closed turned slowly into a joyful smile. She opened her eyes, looked down at me:

"It's nice, isn't it?" she asked. "You enjoy how you two fill... my body, don't you?"

In response, I nodded and moaned, which made her smile even more.

"Isn't this what... you wanted?" she asked stutteringly from the thrusts from behind. "To share me with someone? To pound me in a sandwich?"

I just whimpered again, and she continued undisturbed.

"Isn't this how wives are fucked in your... porn movies? Isn't this... ahhh... you like to jerk... off to?"

Again, she was just right, it really was one of my favorite scenes when a husband shared his wife with someone. But I wouldn't have thought in my wildest dreams that my dear honey would enjoy this so much.

Now we were both fucking her very hard. Somehow I managed to match the rhythm of the guy and so I pushed my dick in and out of Laura's dripping pussy at the same time as he did. The stripper filled her butt completely, it was an incredible experience to feel his thick cock through the thin wall of her pussy. Laura enjoyed the fucking screaming, with her eyes closed, her face distorted. Our guest grabbed my honey's hair again and this time he pushed her head down to my neck, dominating my wife's body even further.

I could hear our guest not only fucked but also slapping Laura's ass hard with his free palm. My wife let out small screams because of the unexpected feeling and her hot breath flooded my neck.

I couldn't take it anymore. Sperm erupted from my dick, straight into my wife's freshly fucked pussy. I have no idea how much I sprayed into her as I had already been squeezed twice that day, anyway, it was a heavenly experience to pump my jizz into her hot, sloppy pussy again.

"That's it, darling...," Laura whimpered. "Come in me... Shoot your... cum... into my jizzy pussy..."

I was completely emptied, squeezed into the armchair, feeling my wife's body slip on my tormented cock. Her pussy was now completely slippery with two portions of spunk shot in her straight off the reel.

To my greatest delight, my wife closed her eyes again and had an intense orgasm with the thick cock still pounding her butt wildly. Her body twitched several times, all her muscles tensed -- even deep inside her pussy, causing more sperm to drip out on my testicles.

The stripper stopped destroying my wife's ass and slowly pulled his cock out. The reddish head left her back door with a loud smack, and I could feel as her sphincter closed in through the thin wall of her pussy.

Both our guest and Laura gasped vividly. It was only me who was struggling in the armchair with my mouth stuffed. Luckily, there were holes in the ball gag through which I could breathe.

The guy then grabbed Laura's hair again and pulled her off me. My cock was already really aching by then, the fresh, cool air felt wonderful on my skin down there. But it was a pretty weird sight as Brad made my partner kneel in front of him. He raised his cock in front of her face and began jerking it off:

"Here comes the last part!" he stated.