All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Todd'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

great story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

really liked the scene in the van. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fantastic !!!

I love it ! My wife and I read it together and yesterday when she came home, she laid out a pair of panties for me. I get to be her bitch at last.

subbosubboover 15 years ago
very hot

A hot story that made me very horny. wish i was partnered to a Heather and serving a Todd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I was riveted to this story. I really enjoyed the cuckold experience. I wish I was him. The next time I would like to see her spit slowly and surely into his nose so that he gets the most sensations and flavor and lingering taste of Todds cum. He will love it. Trust me I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How about he becomes his own master

And throws the cheating bitch out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realizing she was an abusive, manipulative cunt....

He decided that, in his best interests, he would see an attorney and divorce the bitch. The End.

bimckinneybimckinneyover 2 years ago

It was an excellent story to me, tapping into all my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a divorce. If you can't trust your wife, she's no longer your wife. Just get a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
260 Followers
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.