All Comments on 'Cuckold Club Pt. 02 - (The Approval)'

by Lkn4maturemale

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Neither here nor there. So what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I certainly see why a woman would like a club like this and maybe I can understand why a single couple might be into it because they aren't committed. But for the life of me, I don't have a clue why a married guy would want to do this. He gets nothing from it, except a fucked out, stretched out, messy slut. He does all the hard stuff, working, paying the bills doing his share of home work, listen to the wife bitch about everything and gets a constant ration of shit and he can't fuck her. Seems like a horrible deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One can only hope the building they are in catches fire and burns to the ground with all of them inside!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whore wife. Beta husband. nothing new.

I’ll give the happy ending.

Turns out one of the woman had cucked a man who was incredibly patient. He withstood the test and learned when she had to do std tests just to ruin them all. On the black market he found a man claiming to sell his hiv infested spit for a price. During one of his serving days he put the spit into multiple different glasses of alcohol. Within the next 2 weeks 90% of the members had contracted the virus, including Mary. She spent the rest of her life loyal to her husband because as it turns out no one wanted to fuck someone with aids.

slavecuck41slavecuck41over 1 year ago

Great story so far, cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please send the next part very soon I can't wait

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Was hoping that this was a story about a weapon for ridding the world of cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And that is where Tom wisely contacted a lawyer and filed for divorce. His wife is a self-indulgent whore. Never continue this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story very much....it's a unique plot and a concise, crisp writing style. Please follow-up with the next part soon!

mf2hd82mf2hd82over 1 year ago

Reminiscent of one of my favorite stories, "Circle of Cuckolds", but with it's own twist. I can't wait to read more.

Chrisnz8Chrisnz88 months ago

Astounded 2 negative comments, if U choose to read, ??

I’m sure Tom will have go into cucks room. All cucks must wear selected lingerie , and on and off through evening, dildoes are worked into fresh fucked spermed pussy, and these dildoes are delivered to cucks room where husband must lick clean. Occasionally a bull will use condom, and these full condoms are taken to husband cuck, to have him open his mouth, and Barbara squeezes all the sperm into his mouth.

Maybe another cuck is selected to suck toms cock as he is swallowing the Bulls sperm.

Certainly some jealousy when Tom in panties is watching his wife sucking cock and spit roasted.

Lots possibilities.

Send me notice when no3 is avaliable

HARDUP1957HARDUP1957about 2 months ago

Well, I hope for more, my mind has so many ideas I can't sort them out right now. Please continue, can't wait for part 3,4 and maybe 5.

SJfuncouple3948SJfuncouple394830 days ago

Please continue, good

So far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous