All Comments on 'Cuckold Coach Ch. 02'

by hunterdonmale

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just lowlife people.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
This is why you're still living in your parents basement, single and jerking off to porn.

When you meet a real woman, maybe you'll learn that woman don't want or need a big cock, just someone who will love them in spite of their insecurities, who will help them around the house and be a good husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do not forget

@ Whackdoodle Do not forget the 80-85% of the women like and want kids..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's obvious

He is not much of a man and he even admits to that Just cannot get the job done.

Glad I'm nothing like that.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Still a pair of phony therapists...

Still a pair of phony therapists... No more comments needed...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short, to the point, and true.

Thank you Whackdoodle.

To the author: your story is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How can anyone think that's normal or ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chickenshit critics

if you have a critique of the writer's work, don't hide behind the Anonymous curtain. Post your own identity so we can review your work. And those bothered by the subject matter, you chose to read a story called Cuckold Coach. What did you think it was about? If the subject isn't "normal" or not the way a "real man" would behave, what does it say about you that you sat and chose to read the story? And most likely while jerking off and wishing you could get a woman to even look your way, nevermind cuckold you.

And yes, I am posting anonymously. I am not a member of this site but if I do feel the need to criticize an author's submission, then I will first post my own work and will have the balls to identify my criticism with my own username. Then I can demonstrate the quality of my own work before putting down others' who had the guts to post a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

MORE PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unfinished garbage

Glad you stopped posting.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
No male

No male, hunter or otherwise, wrote this crap.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley17 days ago

Looking forward to part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous