Cuckold Couple Ch. 06 Ben - Second Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually her body relaxed, Ben lifted himself up and began passionately kissing her, their tongues meeting in open mouths.

"That was beautiful Ben, I love how you pleasure me, now it's your turn," she said turning him on to his back.

His cock was rock hard now and Angela was straddling him, "move in Alan you don't want to miss it, this is the best part as I enter your wife," he said in a teasing way. Angela's hand reached down for his cock, positioning it at the opening of her now soaking wet pussy.

Her pussy lips spread as his glands entered her, Ben was now the second man I had watched fucking my wife as she lowered herself all the way down his shaft.

Angela was riding him now, she soon built up a steady rythym as Ben was also thrusting upwards in to her. My wife's tits were bouncing as their love making intensified. It was an incredible site to see as Ben pulled her down towards him and sucked hard on her nipples. I shifted my position to the bottom of the bed. Angela was bent forward now and the sight was amazing. Ben's cock thrusting deep in to her pussy. I could see every detail as he had her. The lips of her pussy stretching around the base of his shaft. They fucked with her on top for a good while before rolling over. Angela was now on her back, Ben spread her legs and was soon pumping away into her again. He thrust hard, her tits bounced gorgeously with each push as he did so.

Angela was moaning out now, very loudly, she was clearly enjoying every minute of it. In her moment of passion she suggested she turn over. My wife was now face down on the bed and Ben was fucking her again. they were both so caught up in the moment and to my surprise she murmured, "okay Ben, I'll try it, I'll do it for you, but you must be gentle with me and stop if I say stop. I will let you, but remember this is my first time."

"Oh baby, I will be so gentle, but only if you're sure," he said unable to hide his excitement.

"Just do it before I change my mind, it can't be that bad if some women actually enjoy it," my wife said, but she still wasn't completely sure.

"Hey, pass me the lube over Alan, I want to make it more pleasurable and as comfortable as I can for your wife."

In somewhat of a daze I passed him the lube, knowing that he was about to have anal sex with my wife. He smeared the lube up the crack of her ass, gently rubbing it in, I watched closely as he did so, he slowly inserted his index finger in to my wife's bottom, working it in and out. Angela moaned and shifted a little uncomfortably.

"That's it, nice and slow, just relax your bottom and try not to clench love."

"That's easy for you to say," my wife shouted back, her face looking very focused.

Ben then eased a second finger part of the way, opening her ass slightly wider. All the while he was easing his fingers in and out, going a little deeper each time. I could see my wife's body trembling in anticipation, her ample tits hanging below, heaving up and down as she breathed more deeply. Very soon he pushed three fingers in to her bottom, but only half way before stopping.

"Okay Ben, it's hurting a bit now," she moaned out, gasping a deep breath.

"You're doing so well love, that's three fingers all the way in," he lied.

We both looked at each other and Ben just shrugged his shoulders.

"That's how my cock will feel love, but it will be softer and easier for you to take. I will use plenty of lube and I will be so gentle and, I'll take it very slowly."

He squeezed more liquid lube on to his hand, smearing it into Angela's tight ass, the remainder he rubbed up and down his shaft. Ben was now positioned perfectly behind her.

"Okay, next love I want you to lift your cute ass high up in the air towards me."

Angela did as she was instructed, her bottom so vulnerable to him.

"Oh, that is just perfect love, you have the most gorgeous ass, what do you reckon Alan?"

I couldn't speak at all, this was surreal, the question was would my wife go through with it?

"Lovely Angela, now I want you to reach behind you and spread those pretty ass cheeks wide apart, the next thing you will feel is my cock nudging against you."

My submissive wife was doing everything he wanted so far.

"Now just relax and breath normally."

Ben gripped his cock with both hands, with one hand at the head of his cock he pushed it against her tight opening. He increased the pressure, pushing forward ever so gradually, slowly the small crack opened. he gripped his cock a bit more firmly now to avoid it slipping away from her ass.

"Oh, Ben, I think your too big, it's really hurting now," my wife moaned out.

"Just relax love, nearly there," Ben said pushing a little harder.

I could see my wife's ass slowly giving in, opening slightly wider as he persevered. He gave out a grunt and with one more hard push her ass gave in, it popped open as his glands entered her.

Angela squealed out from the pain of the penetration, Ben stopped, leaving the tip of his cock inside her.

"I think that's far enough Ben, I've done it now, it's hurting me."

"Just relax, I'll stop for a while, don't move, I won't go any further yet."

He waited briefly, and pulled back a short way, but remaining inside her. Angela was gasping and breathing heavily. I was still in shock and disbelief as I witnessed my now submissive wife having anal sex for her first time.

"Hurry up Ben, I can't take much more."

He gripped her hips tightly as he pushed in deeper and was soon pounding her ass, his body now slapping her against her bottom. Ben's hand reached around her so he could rub her clit while still having her ass. Angela moaned out as his fingers offered her even greater pleasure.

Ben was now in a higher state of arousal, his hand back to her hips. To my surprise my wife's hand replaced his as she began masturbating, her fingers working on her pussy.. I had never seen my wife play with herself before. It certainly worked, she was enjoying the double pleasure.

'You're fucking beautiful love, so tight," Ben gasped as he intensified their pleasure. Angela was actually enjoying it now, she was moaning and groaning rather than the squeals when he first penetrated her

It was such relief that the chastity cage was off now, I rubbed my aching cock while watching Ben having my wife in front of me.

It's such a turn on because all the conflicting emotions hit you at the same time. The jealousy and the envy but they are pushed back by the pleasure from witnessing my wife's lust. It hurts, but in a weird way, knowing he gives her this ultimate pleasure which I cannot give her. We made eye contact and I can see her excitement and enjoyment take over.

I could feel small drops of precum dripping from my cock as Ben thrust deep in her ass. The odd noises they gasped out were now louder, it was clear it wouldn't last much longer. Just then they both wailed out as they climaxed, Ben thrusting and grunting in animal fashion as he came inside her. They both collapsed on the bed gasping for breath, they began kissing almost desperately.

"Oh my God sweetheart that was incredible, thank you for letting me... you know,...have you, are you okay," he gasped.

"It must be the drink, I can't believe I let you do that do me, I've never cum like that in my life," Angela replied.

"If you enjoyed it maybe we can have a repeat sometime love," Ben said as they still stroked and caressed each other.

"It's not something I would do all the time, but if I orgasm like that I will definitely try it again," Angela said still catching her breath.

I looked on almost numb and silent, it was quiet for a while, then Ben spoke first.

"Sorry Alan, I was forgetting you there, that must have been difficult to watch, she did want it though, she did say she would try it."

It's fine Ben, as long as Angela consents it's up to her, it's her body, her enjoyment. I get my pleasure by watching and sometimes joining in."

"You can have her back now, I must have a shower and be on my way, thanks for sharing her with me, she's great in bed," Ben said casually and wandered off to the bathroom.

I kissed my wife and we cuddled, as I did I realised I could taste him in her mouth where she had previously kissed him and sucked on his cock, inexplicably it turned me on knowing that.

"Sorry Alan, I'm not sure what I was thinking, it must have been the drink, I just had this urge to let him do that to me."

"Did you enjoy it love?"

"I know this sounds sick but I did enjoy it, yes, it was so kinky. While he had me I was fantasizing of two men sharing me at the same time, that's when I relaxed and it became extremely exotic. I embarrassed to say this, but I loved it."

"I'm more than happy to watch you do that again too sweetheart," I said as we lie still next to each other and drifted off to sleep.


12