All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 10: Celebration'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"Background Reading Chapters 1 -9 first." - Duh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pray for the end of your show. And people wonder why women are subjected to sexual harassment on a daily basis. It is because of male enabling through stories such as this that level the field by female actions allowing a counter male reaction. Women need to accept the environment they create

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please pay attention to categories. You have a cock cage in this nonsense and that puts you squarely in FETISH. And you obviously know nothing about the cages. They're toys. He can remove it without the key in any number of ways. He can even masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it. He can also have his wife sent to jail for assault, battery, sexual assault, spousal abuse and a number of other crimes for locking him up. This story was simply poorly thought out and badly written. Hence the bad scores.

1 star

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Must suck going through life with such low self esteem as to know your wife prefers others, probably will never love you like the man you should marry would.

Talk about celebrating being a loser. Cant blame the wife for fucking a real man, you're lucky she even looks at you without laughing and running off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a superb story. I couldn't get through it without wanking off. You describe the cuckold relationship and experience perfectly. Angie is the perfect wife, and Alan the perfect cuckold husband (glad you enjoyed sucking cock, Alan. I bet it won't be the last time. I can't wait until one of Angie's sex mates cums in your mouth. I would give anything to see Angie's make-up smeared face after Ben throat fucked her.

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Alan and Angie, forget the six narrow-minded, troll comments. They obviously can't envision how two people who love each other can enjoy the cuckold lifestyle. Deep down, they're jealous they don't have the courage to try it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

"Lan and Angie, forget the six narrow-minded, troll comments. They obviously can't envision how two people who love each other can enjoy the cuckold lifestyle. Deep down, they're jealous they don't have the courage to try it. " The idiots do not die out in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us! If you understand that by love, then I don't want to know what hate is for you!

IslaRoyIslaRoyabout 2 years ago

Your retelling of that erotic episode was delightfully intense. Ignore the pathetic jackasses who aren’t capable of conceiving how sexually rewarding and exciting the cuckold/hot wife lifestyle can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and series. I enjoyed each one and read yhem eith my eife in bed over a series of nights. We could not get through more than one or two chapters a night without stopping to satisfy each other. We may or may not actually try this lifestyle, but living it out through your well written stories has been quite an erotic adventure for us.

CuckoldingCoupleCuckoldingCoupleover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words, we are so pleased you enjoyed our story and we are humbled by the effect it has had in your relationship. We continue in the lifestyle and new chapters will be added in the future.

charsley40charsley40over 1 year ago

Your story line is very well constructed throughout each chapter. Now that Angie has been called “Dirty Slut” by Ben it would be interesting to read how dirty Angie can become. Ben is obviously the boundary pusher with Angie and also the one that humiliates Alan more, maybe expand on his influence with the pair. Paul having bought some item it would be interesting to read what they are and how he uses them on Angie. Also he being now a central character again it would be interesting to read how much more influence he has with Angie as he is more dominant whilst he’s living under Alan and her roof.

I’m a more dominant male and have experienced the Bull aspect of Cuckolding, that said I wasn’t always keen on the cuck wanting to be more physically involved.

Again great story line look forward to reading more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loving it.

After about eight years of chastity, this brings a wonderful feeling of love for my wife’s falling in love with a younger Norwegian professor soul mate who unexpectedly died of a heart attack while running in the woods, after several secret meetings in Berlin for opera with his friends, in Norway where he lived, on a Russian river boat cruise, and Chicago (the one I didn’t know about). This story brings a healing and feeling of compersion. She deserves the joy she had. At least we live together.

Great story! Keep writing your great stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES