Cuckold Couples Therapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Couple seeks counceling.
3.2k words
2.95
14.2k
14
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna emerged from the shower to find her husband finally awakening from his deep slumber. Although she craved yet another round, she didn't begrudge him his rest. She glanced at the clock with hopeful curiosity. Unfortunately; the clock confirmed that they didn't have enough time before they had to be at Doctor Binder's, even for a quickie. She sighed with frustration. She was becoming a nymphomaniac.

As David stumbled into the shower, Deanna slipped into a fresh camisole then walked to the kitchen to put some bread in the toaster. As many others had done, they had built a chicken coop in their back yard. Unfortunately; chicken feed had become almost impossible to find. She had given up on raising her own eggs when human rather than animal marauders had slaughtered her flock. It had been months since she'd even seen a fresh egg. As the bread was toasting, she went to the laundry room in search of a clean panty and scrubs.

Deanna was blinded from pulling a top over her head when she felt David's hands caressing her naked butt and pubic mound. The demonstration of his desire was reassuring as well as arousing. She held onto the dryer to brace herself as his fingers worked their magic. Minutes later, she was sitting on the dryer savoring the sensations as her husband's lips and tongue ministered to her. Unfortunately; as her orgasm subsided she realized that his penis was only partially erect. While she was getting to an age when nymphomania seemed to be overwhelming her, he was getting to an age when he wasn't as virile as he once was.

With their abortive lovemaking over, Deanna slipped on her panty and scrub bottoms. She then went to the kitchen to finish their meager breakfast. Fortunately; peanut butter was not as scarce as butter.

They drove to their church in silence. They passed a semi truck arriving at the grocery store escorted by two car loads of security as well as a guard riding shotgun with the driver in the uparmored cab. The guards kept watch as the driver backed the trailer into the walled sally port that had been built around the loading dock. Like most trailers these days, the trailer had remotely operated landing gear jacks and latch for the fifth wheel. The glad hands and umbilicals disconnected as the truck pulled away then the guards kept potential looters at bay as the armored gates swung closed. It was almost like a scene from The Road Warrior. Deanna was grateful that her husband was home to go shopping while she was at work. The shelves would be bare again before her shift was over.

Doctor Binder's office was tucked away in the church basement. The doctor was well dressed in spite of the informal venue. The psychologist was about a dozen years older than Deanna. Although it was indisputable that her youth was behind her, she remained an attractive woman. She continued her practice as a sex surrogate as well as a therapist and counselor.

Doctor Binder didn't waste time with frivolities. "Deanna, your husband informs me that you have been unfaithful to him. Your infidelities have been ongoing for a few months. He also tells me that you don't deny your adultery. Is this correct?"

"Yes. It's true," Deanna confirmed. "I have been cheating on my husband for a... few months," she replied with less than perfect candor.

"Thank you for your candor Deanna. Counseling couples is so much easier when people are honest with me," Doctor Binder responded. "As for candor, David has not been honest enough to admit that he has sought counseling mostly because he has been so confused by and ashamed of his reactions to the realization that his wife has been having sex with other men. He is amazed that he hasn't divorced you or even became violent. He is unwilling to confess that your infidelities provoke his arousal as well as his jealousy and anger."

David became red faced with embarrassment and anger. He angrily asserted, "her cheating doesn't turn me on!"

"Really," Doctor Binder replied. "How many times have you had sex with Deanna since you confronted her about her infidelities and she confessed? How many times did you have sex with your wife after you realized that she was cheating on you but before you confronted her? How many times did you have sex with your wife during the time that you suspected that she was an adulteress but had not yet confirmed it? Would you expect Deanna and I to believe that you'd be so eager to have sex with your adulterous wife if her infidelities didn't arouse you?"

David's silence was eloquent. However; after prodding from Doctor Binder he reluctantly confessed, "yes. I guess for some perverse reason, her cheating does turn me on."

"I'm glad we have that settled. Now we need to help you to understand that your reaction is far from an aberration," Doctor Binder explained. "Have you ever been into pornography?"

David shifted uncomfortably in his chair and stammered before confessing, "yes. I discovered my Uncle's collection of vintage Penthouse magazines back when I was an adolescent."

"Did you ever buy Penthouse or similar magazines as you got older?"

"Yes," David confessed nervously.

"Which magazines?"

"Sometimes Playboy but usually Penthouse or Penthouse Letters," David nervously confessed.

"Obviously; you didn't just look at the pictures," Doctor Binder observed.

"No. I didn't just look at the photos. I liked to read the erotic stories and letters," David acknowledged.

"Thank you for being so candid. Your honesty makes this so much easier," Doctor Binder encouraged David. "Did you notice that by far the most frequent topic of these erotic letters was female infidelity? Did you notice that Penthouse Letters even publishes an annual special on the topic? Have you noticed the many porn sites such as Literotica.com have sections that focus on wives who are not monogamous?"

"Yes," David acknowledged. "Did reading these letters somehow condition me to be turned on by Deanna's adultery?"

"Reading those letters probably reinforced the idea in your mind, but they were merely an expression of almost every man's primal phobia," Doctor Binder explained.

"If those letters are expression of my primal phobia, why did I find them so erotic? They should have terrified or enraged me," David replied.

"Reading those letters did terrify you and enrage you. However; your mind sublimated your fear and anger into arousal. It is really quite easy to understand once you look at it from a Darwinian perspective," Doctor Binder insisted.

"It is sort of odd hearing a Christian counselor analyze Infidelity from a Darwinian perspective," Deanna observed sarcastically.

"Darwin was a devout Christian. Darwin never suggested that the processes of natural selection and evolution disproved the existence of God. Evolution is merely one of the tools that God employs to fine tune his creation. Darwin was merely peeking behind the curtain to see how God the magician performed the magic trick," Doctor Binder asserted. "The only people who don't understand this are the young Earth creationists and the even more irrational secular humanists."

Doctor Binder leaned back as she began to lecture. "Consider some of our closest cousins, the Gorillas and the Chimpanzees. The sexual behavior of Guerillas is the easiest to understand from our Judeo Christian, moralistic perspective. An Alpha male, Silverback guerilla is very much like the dominant bull of a herd of cows. He massively outweighs the cows, so they never challenge him or defy him. The lessor males are either young enough and small enough to be subjugated, or they have been driven away. A male guerilla does not have to confront the issue of female infidelity because it doesn't happen. A male guerilla is a king with a harem."

Doctor Binder continued her lecture, "now consider the behavior of Chimpanzees. Their social and sexual behavior is far more complex than that of the Guerilla. Male Chimpanzees outweigh the females, but not as extremely. The females have more autonomy to choose their sexual partners. As a result, most female chimpanzees are extremely promiscuous as are the more dominant males. This promiscuity actually tends to reduce the level of violence within groups of chimps. They usually fornicate rather than fight. However; their violent death rate is still extremely high. Sometimes, the violence is so pervasive that it threatens the survival of the species."

Doctor Binder continued, "humans fall somewhere in between guerillas and chimpanzees both physiologically and behaviorally. Human males typically outweigh the females, but not by an extreme margin. One of the most common family structures for humans is extreme polygamy combined with violence to cull out or drive away surplus males. I offer King David and King Solomon as examples. Both of the kings of Israel had enormous harems. Both kings presided over genocidal wars against the Philistines and other gentile tribes which resulted in an extremely high mortality rate for Jewish males. The royal harems were as much a social safety net to ensure that the widows and children of fallen soldiers were well cared for as a royal prerogative. King David's murder of Uriah to be with Beersheba is a the most famous aberration. Of course Genghis Kahn is an even more extreme example. Almost every male in China has inherited their X-chromosome from Genghis and his close kin because Genghis and his hoard systematically exterminated or castrated the conquered males then impregnated their women."

Doctor Binder's lecture continued, "extreme polygamy works reasonably well for herding societies where a majority of females and a small minority of males can maximize food production from the environment. Such a tradition naturally evolves in situations where warfare over access to grazing land results in an extreme excess of male mortality. Extreme polygamy doesn't work so well for either hunter gatherer societies or agrarian societies were a large number of males are needed to maximize food production. It takes a lot if males hunting as a team to bring down a mammoth. It takes a lot of males working in the fields as farmers to produce enough food to feed a group of females. Traditional African, patriarchal culture would seem to disprove this until you realize that the carrying capacity of the agrarian environment is severely limited by the lack of productive effort by the males."

Doctor Binder continued her lecture. "the system that usually maximizes the carrying capacity for an agrarian environment is a nearly equal ratio of males to females. Given this gender ratio, traditional monogamous mating structures are the most stable and therefore the most common mating structure although some cultures have extreme polyamory. Of course this tradition of monogamy was preserved during the industrial revolution. However; as technology progresses to minimize the value of manual labor and the Total Fertility Rate declines, the traditional, monogamous family structure is obviously morphing into a form of polyamory with most males being excluded from siring progeny. Gender selective abortion will gradually transform society into an overwhelmingly female matriarchy."

"This of course brings modern society into conflict with basic male psychology. Humans might be closely related to guerillas and chimpanzees, but our basic psychology seems to have evolved from a species that tended to be monogamous or at least restricted to serial polyamory," Doctor Binder explained. "As a result, the primal response of a male who has discovered that their mate has been unfaithful is to either bash their rival over the head with a rock or become violent with their mate. However; either response is maladaptive. A man who kills his mate in a jealous rage is obviously going to severely undermine the survival prospects of his existing progeny while forfeiting an opportunity to have future progeny by her."

"Bashing his rival over the head with a rock is also maladaptive for somewhat less obvious reasons. The most obvious drawback is that it is likely that the man's rival is a bigger, brawnier male who will probably be the one who bashes him over the head with a rock if challenged. Less obvious is that in traditional hunter gatherer societies, relatively large numbers of males are needed to be effective hunters. It takes a lot of strong men to bring down a wholly mammoth. If a man whose mate has been unfaithful does manage to bash his rival over the head with a rock, he has probably killed the most effective hunter in his small tribe. The next time he and the surviving males go hunting for mammoth, they are at greater risk of being trampled by the mammoth. The jilted murderer is also at risk of his hunting partners deciding to bash him over the head with a rock because they can't trust him," Doctor Binder explained.

After pausing to allow her lesson in anthropology and sociobiology to be considered, Doctor Binder continued. "Obviously; the fight part of the flight or flight reflex isn't an effective reproductive strategy when confronted by female infidelity. The flight part of the flight or fight strategy is also maladaptive. The jilted male who abandons his unfaithful mate to go find a new woman is almost certainly not going to trade up to a younger, more attractive woman. His new mate will probably be as old or older than his previous mate and certainly not more attractive. His new mate will certainly not be less likely to cheat on him. Unless she is infertile, she'll come with the progeny of other males, so he will still be a cuckold from a biological perspective even if she doesn't cheat on him."

Doctor Binder paused to allow her lecture to be understood before continuing. "This brings us to the fact that when dealing with female infidelity, our common misconception of the fight or flight reflex ignores the third, most adaptive, reproductive strategy. If you will excuse a bit of vulgarity, humans like animals have a fight, flight or fuck strategy. Fighting will probably get you killed which leaves your progeny at the mercy of the Alpha male so that you become a Darwinian failure. Running away from an unfaithful mate is simply surrendering to the prospect of Darwinian failure. However; having sex with an unfaithful mate gives your sperm an opportunity to prevail over your rival's sperm with minimal risk to your personal survival. Unless your rival desires to acquire your mate as a permanent mate and has the resources to guard her so that he has exclusive access to her, you will probably prevail in the end. She will revert to being your mate. The only question is who will be the sire of any children that she might conceive during her foray into polyamory."

"I doubt that my sperm will prevail," David lamented. "I'm only able to be home with my wife every third weekend while her paramour seems to get to be with her a few times a week. Her boyfriend is obviously a real stud. My sperm would just get their little asses kicked if I tried to compete."

Doctor Binder was shocked, "you mean that you've not been inseminating your wife when you know or suspect that another man has been inseminating her? Why not?"

"No. I haven't," David confessed. He paused to think. "I guess not cumming in Deanna is my way to protest. I'm not acquiescing to the possibility of her becoming pregnant."

Doctor Binder turned to Deanna. "You've taught classes and led Bible studies on natural family planning. I can't believe that you've done anything radical such as go on the pill or use condoms with your paramour."

"No of course not. I've been trying to be careful, at least at first. However; I gradually became less reticent about allowing the other man to cum in me when David didn't seem to notice the... evidence," Deanna confessed.

"That's normal. Married women are usually at least somewhat circumspect when the first start exploring their options," Doctor Binder explained. "Even wives who don't consciously take precautions will usually be in the infertile phase of their cycle when they first have sex with an alternative mate. They don't want to risk pregnancy unless the other man proves himself sexually as well as in other ways. Have you been denying your husband the opportunity to inseminate you?"

"No! I don't know. Maybe," Deanna stammered uncertainly. "I still have sex with him. I've even been less reticent about having sex with David when I'm fertile. However; I've been trying to be careful when I'm fertile, at least with David. I'm such a slut."

"You're not a slut. You're just normal. It is perfectly normal for women to manipulate their circumstances to favor one male over the other in the contest to impregnate them," Doctor Binder explained. "While it is common for women to maximize the competition between rival sperm, it is far more common for women to give their paramour an advantage over their mate. I'm just surprised that David has acquiesced so easily to the prospect of you being impregnated by the other man."

"Now that we've discussed the sociobiological implications of your situation, let us talk about specifics. David, how long do you suspect that Deanna has been cheating on you?"

"I wasn't certain until about two months ago," David said, "but I suspect that it had been going on for a couple of months before then."

Doctor Binder asked, "why were you certain only two months ago?"

"I was suspicious. I schemed to confirm my suspicions by arriving home several hours earlier than I had encouraged her to expect. I... watched them," David confessed. "Then I confronted her."

"That is interesting," Doctor Binder observed. "That must have been some time in April? Most husbands don't feel the need to have such definitive proof before confronting their cheating wives. What did you do when you actually witnessed Deanna's adultery?"

"Yes. It was April. I found a liquor store that was empty so I could get drunk, then I confronted her," David answered.

Doctor Binder challenged David, "what were you doing when you were actually watching your wife having sex with another man? Were you masturbating?"

"Yes," David hesitantly confessed. "Then I got drunk."

Doctor Binder was finally satisfied with David's answer. "Deanna. How long have you been having sex with your paramour?"

"The first time was at the end of February. I've been seeing him about once or twice a week ever since," Deanna confessed.

Binder accused, "there were other men before your paramour."

"Yes. There were two others before him. One I met at a Valentines Day party. The other I met at a New Years Eve Eve party," Deanna confessed.

"New Years Eve Eve? Going to parties is a violation of social distancing guidelines," Doctor Binder accused teasingly.

"I had to work New Years Eve. A bunch of us decided to celebrate a day early. I needed to blow off steam," Deanna explained. "The staff at the hospital get together frequently, privately."

"I understand," Doctor Binder responded. "Were those trysts just one night stands or did you keep seeing them?"

"I kept seeing them for several weeks. I was actually seeing both of them until I met my paramour," Deanna blushed as she confessed her sluttishness. I still see both of them infrequently from time to time."

"So you really haven't made a commitment to another man? Your still exploring your options? That will enhance the prospects of reconciliation," Doctor Binder observed. "I think that this has been a very productive first meeting. Well get together again the next time David is in town."