All Comments on 'Cuckold-Foot-Slave's Everyday Life'

by cuckold_footslave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i have been living the way you described for 2 years. i got married and my wife quickly understood what i wanted.

she didn’t want to have sex with me, as i am much older, so she just decided to make me her cuckold. only thing i was allowed to lick her feet and clean her pussy and ass after someone. every other day i did massage and feet cleaning. 1-2 times a week she meets her lover and comes back home very late. i always wait gor her orders, if she says feet I vlean it. if she says pussy, i just lick it all. and she does it as soon as i open the door. often she has sex just before entering our flat…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am also a cuckold foot slave. I am 52 yrs old and my wife is 23. After marriage i have put all my properties and all my money in her name. My wife is young and very beautiful.. She has become the director of my company as i have given her the privilege. And now i am nothing but her property. Every morning i have to wake her by kissing her feet. Then i bring her breakfast in bed. Then i massage her feet. Then i wash her feet with warm water. I am allowed to eat the rest of her food in a dog bowl near her slippers and drink the water that washes her feet. Then she goes to toilet. I have to clean the toilet. Then i prepare her bath, iron her dress,comb her hair, do her pedicure. Then i bring her shoes in my mouth, take off her dlippers with my mouth and put the shoes in her feet.Then we go to office where she is the director and i her secretary and slave. I am her driver. In office i have to clean her office and execute all her orders. I make tea for her and. Many times she humiliates me infrt of others by telling me to clean her shoes.

69pat6969pat69over 2 years ago

Not into dirty feet, love to wash them, kiss then, fuck them. Maybe fuck you in the ads while I watch you kiss her feet, them blow my wad in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonderful

This happened to me in real life.....i licked the bottoms of my wife stinky feet and her lover whom I call Master

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I also would love to be a married slave only getting to kiss her feet'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE WRITE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

Blady loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Hot... So Frustrating

I love your story... so saucy... so exciting... so frustrating! After reading this outrageous account, I was aching to blow a hot juicy load. But alas, my wife has me currently locked in a chastity device. Oh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

Please continue with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can anyone believe this?

I gave you a hundred because of your imagination. Who on earth would consent to be beaten while licking dirty feet?

When you play with yourself, do you have lick up your cum?

I think you need serious help to even imagine such scenes as what you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wouldn't touch your wife with a barge pole.

Go away little sick one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous