Cuckold for Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Our bulls confidence and my submissiveness grows.
1.7k words
4.24
6.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of true and ongoing story. I recommend you read part one first.

Sue, one of my other friends partners had convinced Kirsten, we should go a local festival.

Arriving late in the afternoon we made strait for the beer tent to join a group of friends that included Stephen. Although nothing was said it was obvious that he and Kirsten were very much up for it. If fact we'd only been in the tent for about twenty minutes when Kirsten came to me and said.

"We're stopping at Stephens tonight, I really need his cock".

As the night wore on the drink took effect. Stephen and Kirsten began flirting, touching each other and holding hands, to me it was obvious that they were a couple who were fucking, but I think most people were to pissed to notice.

As I sat imagining them outside kissing and fondling each other I was surprised to find myself being turned on by the thought that one of my friends may have seen them and guessed they were fucking. I loved the feeling that someone knew that my cock wasn't enough to satisfy Kirsten's needs.

By 10 o'clock the tent was emptying out, but there was no sign of Kirsten or Stephen, but that didn't surprise me as they'd been disappearing either separately or together throughout the evening. Kirsten, looking flushed, returned to the tent followed a few minutes latter by Stephen. Looking around Kirsten said.

"Looks like that's it for tonight, is it time we were off?"

"Unless you want to go somewhere else?" I asked.

"I for one don't. I'm for home." Responded Stephen looking pointedly at Kirsten, who smiling back said.

"Do you want a lift? We can drop you off".

His smile showed he knew she was offering far more than that.

But as we were leaving someone else in the group followed along wanting a lift as well. Thinking he lived near by, and not wanting to raise even more suspicion I agreed. When we reached the car Kirsten and Stephen got in the back giving me the opportunity to say I would drop the other guy off first.

Fortunately he was pissed and quickly nodded off, because once we were moving Kirsten and Stephen were all over each other. It took about fifteen minutes to reach the pissed guys house and get him out. From there it would normally take about ten minutes back to Stephens, but I loved watching them in the rear view mirror so took a longer route and drove slowly.

In the end it took about twenty minutes to get to his place and by then Kirsten was naked and Stephen was shirtless with his trousers and boxers around his ankles. Rather than pull them up he took them of and they walked naked, hand in hand from the car.

As they went inside I pulled the car further into his driveway so it wouldn't bee seen from the road. Gathering their clothes I again found myself enjoying the thrill of imagining what they were doing. Just knowing Kirsten was enjoying being with another man turned me on so much I couldn't resist waiting a few more minutes before joining them.

I was greeted by a fantastic sight. Kirsten was kneeling with her arms and upper body resting on the seat of a chair as he fucked her from behind. He seemed OK with my presence so I sat in the opposite chair and watched. After a few minutes he seemed to remembered I was there. Glancing at me he said.

"There's some beers in fridge, get me one and help yourself if you want." Then looking up at Kirsten he continued, "can he get you anything?" Without even bothering to look at me she said.

"Beer". As she pushed back against his thrusts.

It only took me a moment but by the time I was back Stephen was now sitting in the chair with Kirsten still on her knees but sucking his cock. I decided to risk to joining in and began kissing Kirsten's arse then lay on the floor between her thighs and licked her pussy. Unfortunately she found me a distraction and I was waved away.

A few minutes latter they stopped and moved to the sofa, so I passed them their drink. I was still fully clothed but oddly found waiting on Stephen with Kirsten lounging naked in his arms and stoking his hard cock the most erotic thing I'd ever felt.

Once they'd finished the drinks he suggested they move up to his bedroom. Although I stayed down stairs I could tell he'd left the bedroom door open so I sneaked up to watch.

It was obvious he was far more relaxed in his own house and had no problem staying hard. It was fantastic, I watched them fuck in all sorts of positions. I'd never seen Kirsten so horny, it was like watching a real life porn movie.

After a while he had Kirsten's ankles over his shoulders as he was fucking her. She was urging him to fuck her harder, faster. I had never seen or heard her like that and was surprised to realise she was close to cumming. A minute or so latter she did, it was incredible. Her pleasure seemed to sweep over her in waves, she just kept cumming and cumming. Then, just as her orgasm finally passed, he had his. And going by his reactions it was almost as powerful as hers.

As they calmed down they spent ages just kissing and caressing each other. When they finally rolled apart she kissed him deeply and thanked him. A moment later she seemed to remember I was there and waved me in. But it wasn't to join them, instead I was sent down to get some cold drinks.

I returned to the bedroom, gave them their drinks and moved to sit at the end of the bed. He had an arm wrapped around Kirsten as she lay with her head on his chest. After a few minutes silence she looked up at him and said.

"That was by far the best sex of my life. That was the first orgasm I've ever had just from bing fucked."

She continued to tell him how great it was and how much she loved his cock. I can remember thinking. "Is she just telling him this to turn me on or does she mean it?"

But it was obvious it was true, and what's more she didn't care if I was there or not. I loved that.

All the time she was talking she was playing with his cock and it was beginning to respond. As he hardened she moved down to suck him. She spent ages giving him a blow job. When he was ready to cum she caught my eye as she said to him.

"I want you to cum over my tits". Then she lay back and pushed them together whilst smiling wickedly at me.

As he knelt astride her with his cock in his hand I knew what she had in mind. It was something I'd included in our fantasies as something I said I would like to do. A moment later he came again, covering her boobs and nipples with semen.

I loved it. Witnessing her huge orgasm then seeing her covered in his cum really brought out my submissive side. After a moments hesitation I asked him the question Kirsten was daring me to.

"Would you mind if I licked your cum of Kirsten's boobs?"

He laughed and said."Be my guest."

He watched as I began to lick up his cum, and grinned widely when Kirsten began pointed out drops I'd missed. She wanted to make sure I cleaned it all off.

By now I was desperate to cum, so I was eager to head home. But Kirsten was having none of it. Instead she insisted we stay the night so they could fuck again. Unfortunately the sexual exertion and the alcohol was taking effect and all they wanted to do was sleep. So, frustrated, I made myself comfortable in a chair whilst they, naked and wrapped in each others arms, slept in his bed.

Eventually I dropped off, but it seemed like only moments latter when I awoke in bright sunlight to the sound of a banging headboard and Kirsten's moaning. He was again between her thighs with his cock pounding into her.

I knew I wasn't going to get to fuck her before we headed home so as I watched I began playing with my cock. I was horny and frustrated but was determined not to cum quickly. However, when they changed positions so she was on top I could see his previous nights cum begin to ooze from her pussy, this sight overwhelmed my self control and I came. But watching Kirsten enjoy another man so much was such a turn-on my cock didn't soften.

After a few minutes with her on top they changed to doggy position with Kirsten facing me. For a moment she seemed shocked I was there, but that quickly passed. She blew me a kiss, closed her eyes and abandoned herself to his cock.

Telling him how good his cock felt inside her, she encouraged him to fuck her harder, and harder still. I could tell she was close to cumming. Moments latter she did, watching her face contort in pleasure as she came on his cock was more erotic than anything I could imagine. Then, as her orgasm faded he began grunting and moaning as he came, shooting his own cum deep into her pussy.

As his cock softened and slipped out he pulled her back up the bed and into his arms. As they lay together kissing in the afterglow of their orgasm I was surprised I wasn't jealous, I was happy for them. Watching them fuck made me desperate to cum but I felt that to do so would have been an intrusion on what they had just shared. Instead, I just sat there basking in their satisfaction and my own frustration.

On the way home I could tell things would be different. Kirsten had changed. She no longer spoke of her occasional fucks with my friend as a bit of fun, they'd become something she'd need in fact, and to my great joy, they'd become something she'd demand.

To be continued...