Cuckold Hotel Pt. 02

Story Info
Kylie heads for a humiliating evening.
2.2k words
4.49
31.7k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie entered the shower after a long day by the pool. Zoe and Adriene had made plans earlier to meet for dinner as Kylie and Lily were worshipping the feet of Adriene. On return to the hotel room Zoe unleashed Kylie and instructed her to shower, moisturise, apply make-up and get dressed for an evening meal - Kylie immediately obeyed as her clit strained on her chastity.

Kylie spent well over an hour in the bathroom ensuring she properly moisturised and applied all of her make-up as she was taught. As she was attending an evening meal she applied much more make-up than for the pool earlier, with foundation and highlighter, then applying glittery eye shadow and baby pink lipstick, finishing with thick black mascara. At times, stood in front of the mirror, completely smooth but for her pink cage tightly securing her clit, applying incredibly feminine make-up, Kylie felt herself blush and become embarrassed, but mostly she was driven on by the thrill of the control from Zoe, and the confidence that grew inside her as she continued to look better and better the more feminine she became.

She exited the bathroom feeling incredibly feminine.

"Hey Princess." Zoe shouted from the sofa, her feet reclined watching TV. "Your dress is on the bed, pull that on and then top up my drink."

"Yes Mistress." Kylie replied eagerly.

She headed to the bedroom and saw a pink and white gingham dress laid out on the bed. It had white ruffled shoulders alongside the pink gingham straps, and a large white bow on the chest. The dress was quite short and ended in two layers of ruffles at the bottom. There was also a small apron on the front of the dress.

Next to the dress laid pink lace underwear, both brazilian panties and a bralette with large white bows on the front. Above these was placed a white ruffled choker, with a pink leather strap around the middle, and a small bell in the centre. Below the lingerie a pair of snow white socks were carefully placed side by side, each had pink ruffles rising above the ankles. Finally, at the side of the bed was a pair of pink Mary Jane shoes with a sizeable chunky heel.

Kylie pulled the entire outfit on, feeling the ruffles around her smooth skin, the panties cupping her butt perfectly and her clit fitting snugly, the feeling of delicacy with the short gingham dress swaying at her hips above her legs in the cute pink shoes. She quickly turned her attention back to Zoe, and quickly provided her with a drink and attended to her as Zoe quickly got ready for the evening.

//

Later in the evening the pair left the room, Kylie willing following on her leash, her pink dress, bows and frills starkly different to Zoe who was wearing simple make-up and a plain tight black dress. Kylie had repeatedly told Zoe how stunning she looked in the dress, which was true, her clit continued to strain at the sight of Zoe in her dress.

On arrival at the resort bar and restaurant Adriene and Lily were waiting outside. Kylie's eyes were immediately drawn to Adriene, wearing a tight red dress with a deep-cut cleavage, showing off her breasts. The dress was tight against her large body as she held onto Lily's leash, Kylie's eyes drifted to Lily at the end of the leash who was wearing a very short hot-pink dress, similar in style to Adriene's. The outline of Lily's small bra cupping her budding breasts was visible underneath the dress and the bottom of Lily's pink chastity cage was visible due to the shortness of the dress.

Zoe and Adriene greeted each other enthusiastically whilst the pair of subservient femmes watched on silently. The two moved towards the entrance and Kylie naturally followed, however Adriene turned to Kylie and put a hand on the frilly shoulder of her dress.

"No, no, cutie. You and Lily don't belong in here, you need to go that way." Adriene pointed to the side of the restaurant where Lily started to move towards.

"Yes Miss, sorry Miss." Kylie quickly replied apologetically.

"That's okay, you will learn cutie."

Adriene gave a gentle slap to Kylie's ass under her dress as she shuffled off towards Lily. She nervously followed Lily around the corner as the two Mistresses headed inside. As the pair headed around the perimeter of the bar they could see alphas inside drinking, flirting and enjoying themselves in the luxurious setting. The two arrived at a pair of staff at an entrance to an area containing many people, Kylie couldn't quite take in everything immediately, she first looked at the two resort staff standing before her and Lily.

One of the staff was a tall woman with jet black straight hair, another was a shorter woman with a blonde shoulder-length haircut. Both wore the resort uniform polo-shirt and trousers, the shorter woman's breasts were prominent underneath the polo shirt.

"Well hello, a couple of little pretty girls here eh?" said the tall woman.

"Give us a twirl." added the shorter woman.

Kylie tried to glance at Lily, who also returned the look. They sheepishly twirled in unison.

"No curtsey?" the shorter woman questioned.

Kylie quickly apologised and performed a curtsey. Lily did the same next to her, but struggled to pull aside the material of her short tight dress.

"Good girls. We have a nice spot for you over here." The tall one took the pair further down along the side of the bar as the shorter staff member stayed in place. She led them down past various seats, areas and even cages. Kylie started to feel her heart beat at the strangeness of the situation, and barely took in the various different wristband wearing subs and betas in a variety of different poses. She saw one woman in a cage with pumps on her breasts, one man on his knees in a small cage drinking from a bowl, and others in various states of dress further back at the side of the bar. Eventually they were led to an area right outside the windows of the bar, with cushions up against the window.

"Kneel down here girlies."

Kylie obeyed, and alongside Lily kneeled on the plump cushion facing the window. She quickly saw the window was directly next to Zoe and Adriene who were sat chatting to each other at a table immediately on the other side of the glass. The two Mistresses were enjoying an elegant glass of champagne, laughing, and gently recognising their submissives for a brief second before turning their attention back to each other. Kylie felt her clit strain particularly hard as she kneeled before an uninterested Zoe - herself in the most feminine of dresses whilst Zoe looked stunning in her little black dress.

Before the resort staff member left, she pulled out from a cabinet a pair of realistic-looking dildos. Kylie was taken aback and a little worried at the sight of them. The tall woman then proceeded to use the suction cups at the base of each dildo to fix them to the window in front of the faces of both Kylie and Lily.

"Enjoy girlies!"

What was required did not need to be spoken. Lily led the way, but Kylie knew what she was being asked. She gently moved her lips towards the protruding head of the dildo, and started to open her mouth and take the dildo inside. She followed Lily's actions by ensuring she showed enthusiasm, repeatedly moving her head back and forth on the dildo, rapidly moving her lips up and down the shaft. Throughout all of this Adriene pointed and laughed with Zoe at one point, but otherwise continued chatting and laughing together. Kylie realised the tall woman had left them at some point, but was clearly too focused on her cocksucking skills that she didn't realise until long after.

The evening progressed with both subs trying to show their enthusiasm. At one point though both their attentions were taken by the events inside the bar. Adriene beckoned over a couple of men wearing well-fitting shirts from the bar, the two quickly took up seats next to Adriene and Zoe and started enjoying themselves, clearly flirting. The four continued to drink and have fun, regularly laughing and joking together. One of the men, with short dark hair and a chiselled jaw underneath stubble started to get closer to Zoe, and this held Kylie's attention. Zoe pointed to Kylie at one point and giggled, leaning her head onto the shoulder of the man, he made eye contact with Kylie and continued to laugh. At this point Kylie was clearly distracted as the short staff member warned her for not showing enough enthusiasm.

"You should be enjoying that cock more, don't make me tell you again." she told Kylie, pulling her back by the hair away from the dildo. The short blonde woman spat on the dildo. "Get back to it."

Kylie obeyed and started taking the cock deeper and more enthusiastically. At this point the man sat with Zoe moved over to the window and thrusted at the window, his groin behind the dildo, making all four at the table laugh. Kylie stopped briefly, feeling humiliated, but then looked up and continued determined to prove herself to her Mistress.

The evening progressed like this, but at one point was punctuated by a visit from Adriene. She first spoke to Lily before moving over to Kylie.

"How are you doing Kylie?"

"Good thank you Miss Adriene." Kylie sputtered as she removed the dildo from her mouth to address her superior.

"I've heard you had to be told off?"

"Yes Miss. Sorry Miss."

"We are having a good time in there. You want me and your Mistress to have a good time with those handsome men don't you?"

"Y... Yes, of course Miss."

"Good. Well, let's make sure you don't do it again okay? Follow me. And bring your dildo."

Kylie quickly rose from her cushion and pulled the dildo from the wall. Feeling self-conscious as she carried a realistic dildo in both her hands as she followed Adriene. She was led to the bathrooms at the side of the bar, and followed Adriene as she instructed her into one of the cubicles.

Once the door was closed Adriene pulled a red thong down her legs and sat on the toilet. Kylie tried to avert her eyes out of politeness, she was confused by the situation.

"Kneel here." Adriene gestured in between her legs.

Kylie reluctantly kneeled in front of Adriene.

"Hold your dildo underneath." Adriene showed space between the toilet seat.

Kylie hesitated but saw the intent in Adriene's eyes and obeyed, holding the dildo underneath Adriene's pussy. Immediately Adriene started to pee, Kylie feeling the warm shower cover the dildo and drip down over her hand.

"You won't lose enthusiasm again will you?"

"No Miss."

Finally she finished.

"Dry me off." Adriene said dispassionately.

Kylie reached for the toilet paper.

"No, you don't need that. Use your tongue."

Kylie nodded and moved her face obediently to Adriene's pussy, which was covered in hair. She gently moved her tongue over her pussy and licked the wet and warm pussy. The warm hairy pussy felt on her tongue was immediately hit by the taste of piss, but Kylie continued licking. Kylie's clit tightening with each lick. Finally Adriene pushed her head back, stood up, and pulled her thong back into place underneath her tight dress, silently leading Kylie back to her cushion, her dildo dripping in her hand as she followed.

Kylie was finally left back in place with her dildo, returning it to the wall, and savouring the memory of being so close to Adriene's pussy as the taste returned to her as she took the dildo deep in her throat, more enthusiastically than ever.

///

"Hey cutie, this is Dean, but you can call him 'Sir'." Zoe introduced Kylie to the man she had be flirting with all evening. Zoe was leaning on Dean, slightly drunkenly swaying, his muscular arms over her shoulder. Kylie could occasionally see her looking up at him adoringly.

"Hello Sir." Kylie said, adding a curtsey (learning her lesson from earlier).

"You're a good girl aren't you?" Dean laughed. "You certainly know how to give a blowjob!" he laughed even more.

"Dean's coming back with us tonight cutie." Zoe added, both her and Dean smiling as they looked into each others eyes.

"Yes Mistress." Kylie replied as Zoe took her leash. Dean winked at Kylie.

Zoe and Dean walked together across the resort back to the room, Dean's arm wrapped tightly around Zoe's back, his hand draped over the top of her ass. Zoe's right hand loosely held the leash which was attached to Kylie's ruffled collar as she followed in her pink gingham dress.

Kylie knew roughly what must be about to happen, but a million different variations were flashing through her head. She was nervous. Did she want this? Zoe seemed so happy. What would she have to do? Why was her clit straining so hard against her chastity cage?

Her pink Mary Jane heels clicked on the path as she followed.