Cuckold Hotel Pt. 03

Story Info
Kylie has quite an evening experience.
1.7k words
4.4
17.9k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie followed as Zoe and Dean stumbled into the hotel room. Dean headed straight for the bathroom, whilst Zoe led Kylie into the bedroom. She sat quickly down onto the side of the bed and turned to Kylie.

"Hey cutie. How are you doing my little princess?" she asked softly.

"I'm good Mistress." Kylie replied hesitantly.

"Hey, don't worry cutie, i'll take care of you. You have had your fun this evening, now it's my turn."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now take my heels off for me."

Kylie quickly lowered to her knees beside the bed and carefully removed the black stiletto heels from the feet of Zoe. Dean entered the bedroom as she finished delicately removing the second shoe.

"Just one minute." Zoe said as she enthusiastically stumbled up and headed to the bathroom herself, leaving Kylie and Dean alone in the room. Dean moved over to take the place of Zoe, sitting down on the edge of the bed directly in front of Kylie, his sturdy legs straddled wide, leaving Kylie feeling small and dominated on her knees beneath him. She was nervous, but carefully looked upwards at Dean who was smiling down at her.

"Are you excited that I am going to fuck your girlfriend?"

At that question Kylie was taken aback and averted her gaze downwards, stunned into silence.

"Well, are you excited?"

Kylie realised she needed to respond. She knew her role as a beta femme was to please and serve, she had to say yes. Did she really mean it? She hadn't had time to think. This was all happening so fast.

"Yes Sir." Kylie responded, not wanting to leave the silence hanging.

"Look at me." Dean said. Kylie responded by looking up at his eyes, a smirk on his face. "Tell me what you want me to do."

Kylie hesitated, but knew the response required.

"I want you to fuck my girlfriend, Sir."

Dean's smile grew wider. "And why do you want me to do that?"

"Because you are an Alpha, Sir, you will give her pleasure that I never can. You will make her happy. She deserves this." Kylie responded quickly, but this all fit into place as the words tumbled out her mouth. This is what she wanted, it was best for everybody.

"Good girl, now give my cock a little kiss to show me how much you appreciate me." Dean pulled the material of the trousers over his groin tighter, revealing the outline of a sizeable cock. Kylie raised herself slightly higher on her knees and gently kissed the trousers which covered the shaft of his meaty cock.

"I see you two are getting on well." Zoe smiled from the doorway.

Kylie removed her pink lips from the material of Dean's trousers and looked to Zoe standing in the doorway wearing only her simple black lace panties and bra. She looked stunning as she moved her way across to the bed. Dean's attention left Kylie and focused solely on Zoe.

Zoe moved over to Dean, moving in front of Kylie to straddle him as he remained sat on the bed. Kylie started to move out of the way, accepting what was about to happen.

"Stay there." Zoe said, not turning around.

Kylie remained kneeling between Dean's legs as Zoe sat on top of him. The black lace of her panties in front of Kylie's face as Zoe grinded over Dean's lap. Dean's hands worked over Zoe's ass, feeling her hips, rubbing the lace of her panties, starting to kiss greedily, Zoe cradling his head softly as they passionately continued.

Eventually Dean started to pull his trousers down, trying to work them down his legs as he continued to take Zoe in, feeling each part of her.

"Help me cuck." Dean breathlessly punctuated a kiss with this command. Kylie was absorbed by the passion, but quickly responded to the command, pulling Dean's trousers and boxer shorts down from his hot and hairy thighs, over his knees, and worked them off, placing them neatly to a side before Kylie obediently positioned herself back into her kneeling position, carefully repositioning the hem of her frilly gingham dress as she did.

As Zoe moved up and down Kylie caught a glimpse of Dean's huge erect penis, now standing proud and tall. The cock was huge, not only long but girthy too. It was bigger than the dildo she had sucked all evening, certainly much bigger than her own clit. There was no danger of Dean struggling to maintain an erection.

"Take these off for me." Zoe managed to breathe out.

Zoe raised her hips over Dean, and allowed Kylie space to pull down her panties, carefully placing them to a side and then taking off Zoe's bra.

Dean stood up at that point, both now fully undressed. Dean grabbed Zoe by the hips and thrust her onto the bed. He positioned her on her back as Zoe spread her legs eagerly. Dean's erect cock entered Zoe as she moaned with joy that Kylie had never heard before. His huge cock slid inside Zoe as she continued to scream with pleasure, Kylie's face only inches from the action as she watched transfixed.

Dean continued to thrust with power directly in front of Kylie who watched on motionless. The power that Dean had was beyond anything Kylie had seen before, his huge throbbing cock standing so large and tall and giving Zoe the kind of pleasure Kylie had never even dreamed of. Kylie's cage began to throb, her clit tightening, but she didn't know what was exciting her the most, her eyes tracked Dean's thick dick as he continued to thrust. Did she like seeing Zoe enjoy true pleasure? Did she enjoy being humiliated in front of the two of them? Did she like being so close to a thick cock?

Kylie found herself in a trance for a long time, keeping her face close to the action, feeling the heat emanate from the sweaty passion.

It must have been a long time before Dean pulled out, his cock dangerously close to Kylie's pink lips as he pulled back.

"Lay down." Dean commanded looking at Kylie. She did as she was told, laying down next to a smiling and spaced-out Zoe, clearly overcome with joy.

Dean moved back over to Zoe, kneeling next to her, as she raised herself up and sucked the head of his cock. After a while of lovingly taking his cock in his mouth she turned to kiss Kylie who didn't flinch and gratefully received the sloppy salty kiss, knowing she was tasting Dean's cock and finding herself enjoying it.

Zoe returned to attending to Dean's cock, looking up into his eyes as she worked his cock.

Kylie watched on, feeling joy and jealousy at the same time as she watched on with the salty taste of Dean's cock lingering on her tongue.

As Dean enjoyed his cock being sucked by Zoe, he eventually gestured to Kylie. He pointed towards his balls whilst looking at Kylie, she quickly understood and nodded her head, moving over to kneel next to Zoe. Kylie bent her head below and tentatively licked Dean's large balls as Zoe continued to suck his cock. She was struck by the size and warmth of Dean's balls, but immediately threw herself into it, greedily licking and sucking on his testicles.

"Look at me." Dean said from above.

Kylie quickly adjusted herself so that she could catch a glimpse of Dean's eyes above his balls and beyond Zoe's bobbing head as she continued to enjoy the taste and warmth of Dean's sweat. Her clit was throbbing more than ever.

Kylie lost all track of time, but eventually Dean pushed both her and Zoe's head back, ensuring Kylie returned to laying on her back. Zoe positioned herself on all fours in the opposite direction to Kylie, her pussy close to Kylie's face, and Dean quickly began to enter his huge cock inside Zoe a tongues distance from Kylie's lips. She felt the force and power of Dean's cock as he began thrusting, his balls occasionally grazing her face and craving for it to happen again.

Zoe continued to scream and moan with pleasure, Kylie almost found herself doing the same.

Finally Dean's grunts became more pronounced and it was clear he was close to orgasm. Zoe noticed this and thrust her pussy faster, Kylie felt drops fall onto her face. Dean was clearly so close and then pulled out of Zoe's pussy as he started to grunt. His huge cock began to spasm and he pointed it in the direction of Kylie's face as it erupted with cum. Kylie felt the hot and thick cum cover her in a line from her forehead, over her nose, mouth and down her chin onto the top of her pink gingham dress.

Dean collapsed on the other side of the bed, clearly pleased. Zoe also turned over, exhausted and in bliss. Kylie stayed still, unsure of how to react, enjoying the warmth on her face.

Eventually Zoe sat up and looked at Kylie.

"Don't let that go to waste cutie." Zoe said as she looked at the cum-covered Kylie.

"Yes Mistress." Kylie replied, glad of the command to do what she was so desperate to do, worried before it would be embarrassing to immediately lick up Dean's cum. She quickly licked up the cum over her mouth and used a finger to clear up as much as she could from her face. She tried to get as much from her dress as she could, but there was still a damp cum stain on her chest. Zoe giggled as she watched Kylie greedily swallow down Dean's cum.

"Good girl." Zoe said, as she sat next to Kylie, still feeling Dean's warm cum move down her throat. Zoe lifted the frilly hem of Kylie's dress.

"Oh wow, look how wet you are!" Zoe laughed, looking at a darkened stain in the pink lace of Kylie's panties. Kylie looked down and saw that she clearly had been leaking from her clit.

"I was wondering whether you needed release, but clearly you enjoyed that far too much."

Kylie felt another tightened twitch at that denial.

"You did enjoy that didn't you cutie?"

"Yes Mistress." Kylie replied, telling the truth.

///

Dean stayed the night, sleeping next to Zoe in the bed.

Kylie slept on the floor next to the bed with a pillow and a blanket. She stayed in her cum-stained dress, still smelling the remnants of Dean's cum as she drifted to sleep.