Cuckold Hotel Pt. 04

Story Info
Kylie spends time with Lily and Adriene.
1.9k words
4.45
14.4k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie arose groggily the following morning, it took her a while to get to sleep the previous evening, tugging at her caged clit which was still throbbing from the excitement.

Zoe and Dean were already up and dressed. Zoe walked over to Kylie wearing a pair of black jeans and a simple t-shirt.

"Well, well, someone had a big night. Me and Dean are heading from some breakfast, you'll have to wait for us as you are, you can clean up later."

"Yes Mistress." Kylie replied, standing up and smoothing down her pink gingham dress. She realised the cum stains on her chest were now dried and clearly visible. She caught a glimpse of her reflection on the way to the door, and saw her make-up severely smudged, black smears around her eyes, pink lipstick around her mouth, black trails of mascara on her cheeks.

Kylie now quickly presented her collar as a habit and allowed herself to be leashed by Zoe, then followed the pair, conscious of all who looked at her as she passed.

As Kylie started to think of what she would be assigned as she waited outside the restaurant she caught a glimpse of Adriene and Lily heading towards them. Adriene was wearing black leggings and a matching black sports bra, Lily following on her leash was wearing pink tight lycra cycling shorts and a matching pink sports bra. Adriene in particular had clearly been working out, as beads of sweat dripped down her voluptuous body.

"Well, well, looks like someone had a good night!" Adriene said as she greeted Zoe and Dean.

"Kylie in particular!" Zoe laughed, gesturing to Kylie on her leash.

"Wow, the walk of shame. What a good little slut. Are you heading to breakfast? I can look after Kylie for you if you would like?" Adriene replied.

"Kylie would love that, wouldn't you?" Zoe said.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now go hold your girlfriends hand and be a good girl for Miss Adriene."

Kylie walked over to Lily and grasped her hand, noticing the carefully applied baby pink nail varnish. Zoe handed Kylie's leash to Adriene, who led the two followers back to her room. Kylie felt a jolt of excitement in holding Lily's hand, and an even further one when Lily gave a small smile and look as they walked together hand-in-hand.

///

Adriene led Kylie and Lily into her room, she immediately headed over to a large armchair and sat down. Lily quickly kneeled in front of Adriene's feet, and Kylie instinctively copied.

Adriene was still sweating profusely, her ample cleavage glistening with sweat, her leggings clearly damp, and her face still red from working out. She was clearly relieved to finally sit down and relax.

"Take these off." Adriene moved her feet slightly in front of both Lily and Kylie. Each quickly took one of Adriene's running shoes in hand, unlaced them, and revealed the heat of Adriene's sweat-soaked black trainer socks. Lily then started to gently kiss the damp socks over Adriene's feet, Kylie again copied, feeling the warmth of the sweat in the socks against her lips.

"Leave that to my little Lily. You're love my sweaty socks don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." Lily replied.

"Kylie, you come here."

Kylie rose, leaving Lily loving attending to Adriene's feet. Adriene then raised her right elbow, revealing her armpit and presenting it towards Kylie. Now losing any sense of shame, and finding the beads of sweat dripping down from Adriene's smooth armpits oddly alluring, Kylie immediately moved her face into the nook of the pit, and gently breathed in, taking in the aroma of Adriene, causing her clit to tighten in the cage. She gently licked the warm sweat, feeling the salty heat across her tongue. After a while Adriene moved her on to the other armpit, and Kylie relished the new warmth.

"Now get those leggings off me." Adriene said, standing up.

Kylie nodded, and grasped for the warm, sweat-soaked waistband of the black sports leggings around Adriene's waist. She was careful to only pull down the leggings, having her fingers over the thin black lycra of Adriene's panties as she worked the leggings down the warm and thick thighs. As she got the leggings towards the ankles Lily noticed she needed to move away slightly from worshipping the socks.

"Sorry." Lily said quietly, looking at Kylie.

"Thank you." Kylie replied, both exchanging a gentle smile.

Finally she removed the leggings from both feet and held them in her hands, awaiting instructions from her superior.

"I will let you smell the crotch." Adriene said with a smile.

"Thank you Miss." Kylie replied instinctively, but also found herself compelled to do so. She raised the crotch of the leggings to her face and inhaled deeply, finding the scent so compelling and interesting. She kept the leggings there, pushed up against her face, taking deep breaths as the wet fabric lingered on her skin.

"Enough of that now. Both of you go get a water bottle."

Lily jumped up, and moved her fingers to grasp Kylie's hand as she moved towards the kitchen area of the room. Kylie felt her delicate and soft fingers grasp hers and felt a spark of excitement, allowing their fingers to intertwine and be led away.

"You can have one of mine." Lily said softly, taking down a couple of water bottles from the shelf. They were both large pink flasks with chunky lids, flip-up straws on the top. Lily kept hold of the bottle decorated with princesses, and handed one covered with ballerinas to Kylie.

"Thank you." Kylie replied looking at Lily as they filled the bottles with water. She was nervous to say anything more to Lily, she was so delicate and beautiful.

They returned to Adriene with water bottles in hand. Adriene was reclined in the armchair, now only wearing her black trainer socks, plain black lycra panties and her black sports bra.

"You can have the socks today Lily." Adriene said as they returned.

Kylie watched on as Lily carefully removed the two sweaty trainer socks from Adriene's feet, she then opened the top of her water bottle and dropped the two socks inside before closing the lid.

"Thank you Mistress." Lily said.

"You're welcome cutie. Now, a treat for you Kylie, you can have my panties."

"Thank you Miss." Lily replied, both shocked and nervous. She moved towards Adriene and grasped the soaking wet waistband of the panties, and worked them down Adriene's legs, noticing them bunch up and twist as she did so. She then held the sweat-soaked panties in her hand, noticing some slight stains from where the panties cover Adriene's pussy. She then opened her water bottle and dropped the panties inside.

"Drink up girls!"

They both obeyed Adriene's command and sipped from the chunky pink straws. Kylie tasted the scent she had previously taken in from the crotch of the leggings, and the saltiness she had licked from the armpits. As the water flowed down her throat she knew it contained part of Adriene, she drank greedily.

"Now give my pussy a kiss to say thank you. I'm going to rest. You two girls can get yourselves ready for the day."

Lily first kneeled in front of Adriene's splayed legs and gently kissed the glistening pussy before her. Kylie followed, gently pecking and feeling the warmth and enjoying the taste. Lily led her away to the bedroom.

///

"Thank you for helping me." Lily said softly as they retreated to the bedroom.

"Wow, no, thank YOU! You're so lucky." Kylie replied.

Lily giggled.

"You're cute."

Kylie began to blush at this compliment. Not sure how much her smeared make-up covered it as the two shared a smile.

"This is your first time, right?" Lily broke the silence.

"Yeah."

"That's so exciting! You have so much to look forward to."

"It's all happening so quickly, but yeah... it is... I mean... I'm liking it."

"I can see! It's so good having a girlfriend to share this with."

Kylie felt warmth and continued to smile.

"Let me give you a hug." Lily offered.

Kylie willingly moved in for the embrace, feeling the delicate arms of Lily wrap around her, as Kylie caressed the back of her sports bra. As they hugged tightly she felt a tap as her caged clit bumped up against a similar material, quickly realising their cages had touched each other through the thin material of Lily's cycling shorts. Kylie's clit tightened quickly at the thought.

Neither of them moved, allowing the cages to remain touching through the shorts. Both clearly knew what was happening, and they barely moved. Kylie was enraptured by the feeling, her clit growing tighter and tighter, starting to feel painfully contained. Lily held her hips forward, keeping the cages touching.

"We should get ready. We will have to leave soon." Lily said after a long time of holding each other.

Lily grasped Kylie's hands and led her through to the bathroom.

"Maybe we should share a shower, so we are quicker?" Lily offered.

"Y... yeah, sounds good." Kylie replied, not sure it made much sense but wanting to share that shower more than anything.

Both girls started to remove their clothes as the shower warmed up. Lily removing her sports bra and cycling shorts to reveal a slender body with tiny budding breasts. She was so delicate and perfectly formed, completely hairless from the shoulders down apart from a small vertical strip of hair above her pink caged clit. Kylie was completely absorbed by Lily's body, so feminine and slight, she stumbled as she removed her dress, fumbling for the zip at the back. Lily noticed this and moved behind Kylie to gently unzip her, allowing the pink gingham to fall to the floor, the pink plastic of Lily's cage brushing the lace of Kylie's panties.

Lily's fingers then grasped the side of the lace of Kylie's panties before working them softly down to the floor. Lily's cage then was brushing against Kylie's soft butt. Finally the matching bra was removed before the two stepped into the steaming shower.

After entering the shower they faced each other, clits lining up and clinking against each other. Both twitching up and down, clearly wanting release, but that was something they knew was impossible. Lily reached for the body lotion behind Kylie, pushing them closer together, clits pressing against each other, her budding breasts pushing up against Kylie's smooth chest. They rubbed their hands along each others soft bodies, taking their time to feel every curve. Lily moved closer to Kylie's face, their soft pink lips connecting as their hands continued to feel each other. Kylie couldn't believe what was happening, she was taken aback but in complete bliss at the same time. She simultaneously needed to be released, but loved the feeling of denial, that this moment and frustration and lust could last forever.

The two girls lost themselves in the moment, unsure of how long they spent in that steamy shower, gently kissing each other as their caged continued to clash and press into each other. It was only a knock on the bathroom door from Adriene which took them out of their state of bliss.

"You need to be getting dressed soon girls, i'm taking you out!"

Lily reluctantly turned off the shower, and the two girls stepped outside and began to softly towel dry each other. Kylie had never felt such a level of denial, frustration and elation. She wanted to be uncaged desperately, to release the immense level of desire she had building up in her body, but she knew she would turn down any offer, the feeling of being caged was everything. As she softly dried Lily's clit, she knew she had found her right role.