Cuckold Initiation

Story Info
My slutty wife and 3 young studs even make me like it!
2.9k words
4
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

When I saw these 3 young guys approaching "our" island, I had a bad feeling: too sexy, too full of energy, too dominant...

I'm definitely not up to par with those young, testosterone-soaked Scandinavian gods. At 55, I gradually let myself be overweight; my muscles melted away. My red hair and my skin that only reddens in the sun complete this sad picture.

All the more difficult to live with since my wife Myriam is more than 10 years younger than me. Of Moroccan origin, she is still desirable; because, unlike me, she takes care of herself and I sometimes notice the gaze of certain guys resting on her body with envy.

And yet it's me, with my little cock that has already trouble getting a hard-on (despite the little blue pills!), who had an extra-marital affair: I once again took advantage of my position as sales director in France in a Danish medical devices company to flirt with a young saleswoman...

After Myriam discovered the situation, I had to pull out all the stops! With my usual pettiness, I organized a short week in the Swedish nature for Myriam and me, in the wake of a professional meeting in Copenhagen.

That's how we found ourselves on this small island in the middle of a lake in southern Sweden. Its name is Halen. It's wild. It is sublime. By canoe, we approached our island around 4 p.m. and set up camp there.

Myriam likes to show herself naked. So we exposed our bodies to the sun. She wanted to suck me, but, having forgotten my blue tablets, nothing really happened... I told you I'm a real loser!

It was while going to collect dead wood to make a campfire that I saw a canoe arrive with 2 guys and a kayak with a third one.

"Hi! Do you think there's room for 3 somewhat desperate Danish sailors?!" says the big guy coming out of the kayak.

"The island is not big. But there are only the two of us at the moment, me and my wife..."

"Hi, I'm Magnus. And this is Mads, my best friend and Sören, my younger brother."

"Hi, I'm Christophe."

"Is that your wife I see over there by the tent? We're going to say hello to her before settling down a little aside to leave you alone..."

I'm really relieved to hear their plan to settle a little far.

"Hello. I'm Magnus. And here is Mads..." Repeats this big Danish guy to Myriam who has real sparkles in her eyes; Magnus and his congeners also detail with undisguised interest the naked body of my wife...

"Welcome, guys! Me, it's Myriam... We were going to have an aperitif. Christophe went to look for dead wood to make a fire. I hope you'll stay and have a drink with us!"

"With great pleasure! Thank you for the invitation... And since you have the good idea to practice naturism, we are going to join you" Magnus tells, without any further formality lowering his swimming shorts, releasing a nice cock, as long at rest as mine in erection. It is quite thick and rests on 2 nice-sized balls and is topped with a tuft of blond shorn pubic hair.

Mads and Sören do the same. Mads is a little darker skinned and has a darker dick surrounded by black hair, but still with an imposing size. Sören is really Magnus' little brother: he exhibits the same cock as him, in just a slightly smaller format.

These 3 young guys (20-25 years old) are real models: tall, muscular and well drawn bodies, rather long hair that they have gathered in a pony tail on top of their heads, blue eyes and devastating smiles with very white teeth.

Myriam details their anatomy and I even see her firming tits and her nipples that point. I'm even sure her pussy is starting to get wet...

We drink sangria and everyone starts to get slightly drunk... Myriam guides the discussion step by step on sexual subjects and what had to happen happened: the young Sören (we learned that he has just turned 19) has to put his hand on his cock so it doesn't point to the sky!

"Sören, don't be embarrassed..." Myriam tells him, continuing, "It's completely natural at your age to have this kind of reaction! We're talking about sex and your hormones are making your cock stand to attention... Give it freedom to express itself... Plus, I have the impression that you have a very nice tool between your legs! It's been such a long time since I've seen such a nice rod up close..."

Without shame nor modesty and as if liberated by Myriam's words, Sören releases his cock which violently stands up and hits his abs. It is really stiff and the glans is half free from the foreskin. It is not very thick but should almost reach 8'', with a nice banana-shaped curvature. Not bad prick for a young dude.

Sören seems to be extremely proud of it and with his hand slides the foreskin to completely expose the large pink and shiny glans. Everyone's eyes are on his cock. Sören smiles with pleasure and shakes his pelvis a little to make his beautiful dick sway. I'm jealous. Myriam bites her lips and discreetly caresses her breasts.

I'm only half surprised when I see her extend her arm to take this kid's cock in hand, saying to me, "You see Christophe, that's the kind of thing I want to be able to shove in my pussy... Rather than your soft little vermicelli!"

Myriam begins to vigorously jerk Sören's cock which seems to gain length, thickness and stiffness with each movement. Precum starts to flow.

The show, I am almost ashamed to admit, gives me a slight semi-erection.

I'm not the only one excited. The cocks of Mads (22 years old) and Magnus (23 years old) gradually expand to full mast. Mads sports a long cock like Sören's, but much thicker: a kind of big cigar that points forward. Magnus is the alpha male by excellence: 9 to 10'' long, very thick, the glans completely free of the foreskin and which will take refuge in his hairy navel thanks to a beautiful upward curvature. Their cocks are throbbing with excitement on their own.

Mads gets up and, pretending I wasn't there, shoves his dick straight into Myriam's mouth. She welcomes him with pleasure and sucks him eagerly, kneading his balls with the one of her hands that does not jerk Sören.

Magnus in turn approaches Myriam, makes her get on all fours; letting go of Mads's cock, she now takes that of young Sören in her mouth who begins to moan. Magnus gets behind my wife and starts licking her pussy with his big tongue, stimulating her clitoris. He puts his fingers in it. He pushes his tongue in again. The slut is starting to get wet...

"Magnus, please! Stick your big stick in my pussy! It's been such a long time since it's seen a massive cock like yours!"

"If that's the only thing to make you happy..." Magnus replies, driving his stake into Myriam slowly and forcefully. I see her having fun. Magnus' big prick sinks to the hilt and comes out almost entirely from my well-lubricated slutty wife's pussy, doing "Slurp, slurp, slurp..." Myriam shakes her buttocks rhythmically to meet Magnus's club, which throws her forward, causing her to push the younger brother's cock all the way down her throat.

Her horny slutty moans have an effect on young Sören who visibly fills without warning her mouth with his gooey young male liquor and there seems to be a lot of it!

"Christophe, come kiss me!" She intimates to me. I do so and get all the sticky, creamy cum from this 19-year-old-kid back in my mouth. This is the first time I've tasted sperm (yuck!) and I confirm: there really is a lot!

I must have left my wife's mouth the moment Mads came to shove his cock in there. Cock that I even suddenly had to lick when it passed! It seemed both hard as iron and soft as velvet. Above all, it was very warm, full of life.

Magnus interrupts his lascivious coitus with Myriam. His glistening cock is still at full stretch, swaying past his iron abs and he takes things in hand:

"I'm going to lie on my back and Myriam is going to impale herself on my cock... Little bro, you who are the thinnest of all, you're going to be able to train your sodomy skills... Mads, you're going to continue to feed her with your big cigar..."

"And, you Christophe, either you watch to finally understand how a woman wants to be fucked... Or you go do the dishes!" Myriam throws at me, which has the effect of reducing even more the size of what I use as a penis...

Like an idiot, I stay to watch these 3 young studs who fuck my wife in all the holes. I see their strong and vigorous hot bodies pounding her, giving her pleasure. Their powerful muscles seem to do it all effortlessly. Their tanned skin gleams with sweat. I'm even admiring their bubble tanned and well-muscled butts that contract, revealing their hairy cracks: a real contrast with my flat white buttocks dotted with red hair!

Now it's Myriam's turn to come like I've never managed to make her come. Momentarily releasing Mads cock, she screams, "Send me all your hot cum! Very deep! Come on guys, flood me!"

I see the three Danes putting all their energy and, with the groans of conquering Vikings, emptying their very full young balls into my wife's body.

She lies on the ground, as drunk with her own climax, waves to me. I approach her face. She forces me to kiss her and at the same time makes me taste Mads' cum: another big shooter this young bastard!

"Since you seem to like it, go lick my pussy! I feel that Magnus is also a good spunk producer... Don't forget to lick my ass too: Sören has left a good dose of his nectar that you... already know!"

The young Danes laugh when they see me lick their cum! I never imagined that guys could spit so much jizz!

Once I'm done, Sören, who still has the cock at full stretch, even tries to get me to suck it! His brother stops him, saying things in Danish that I don't even understand.

The Danes and Myriam jumped into the water to cool off. I watch from the water's edge, digesting all that young studs' cum.

"We'll let you have a romantic dinner!" Magnus called out to us as he emerges from the water. With a wink.

"Thank you Christophe for giving me these 3 young guys as a gift of reconciliation! You really found the perfect gift and I could see that you liked lapping up their gooey sperm mixed with my pussy juice..." Myriam tells me, watching them walk away with regret in her eyes.

"Um... Um... If it made you happy, I'm happy for you, my sweety darling Myriam..." I reply, with my usual pettiness, me who didn't organize or offer anything at all.

We spend our evening as a couple. It's a bit sinister. Especially since we can hear the Danes having fun and laughing on the other side of our little island.

What just happened with the Danes makes me review my life. And the observation is painful and bitter. I'm ugly and have the charisma of an oyster (My wife actually nicknamed me "Pine d'huitre" -- Which means "Oister's prick", because I look like this character created by a French comedian -- check it out on Ggle to understand!). Professionally, I've already been fired from 2 companies and when I tried to create my own consulting company, it of course didn't work out...

Around 10 p.m. we go to bed in our tent. I fall asleep very quickly. I'm probably snoring, as usual. But, when I wake up around midnight, I realize that Myriam is no longer here! Where is she?

Nobody outside in front of our tent.... I hear her voice in the distance among the laughter of the young Danes: the bitch must have gone back to find them! She really likes young cocks, this slut!

She loves cock so much that I'm starting to have suspicions: every summer, she goes to Morocco for a week to visit her family... Does she take the opportunity to offer her body to the onslaught of the cocks of these young Moroccans, which are said hung like donkeys and especially frustrated not to be able to fuck the girls of their age?

In the same category, she pointed out to me some time ago how the speedo of the boyfriend (18 years old) of our eldest daughter seemed very full. She had been right: the little bastard seemed to have lodged a super-large banana in it. Did she go so far as to suck him off discreetly, or even get fucked by this young jock?

I gather what serves me as courage and head for fire and laughter. When I arrive, I see Myriam kneeling and the 3 Danes standing in front of her, each in turn pushing their cocks back and forth in her mouth. Their young fat pricks are very stiff. They are glistening with my wife's saliva. The guys sink to the hilt: how does she get those big rods in and manage to deepthroat them?!

"Come Christopher! You've come at exactly the right time for the highlight of the show..." Magnus tells me, turning around when he hears the sound of wood breaking under my feet.

I watch as hypnotized this young jock, his dick showing the stars, his big glans rubbing against his hairy navel, his tanned skin glistening with sweat in front of their campfire.

"They promised to give me a mega-facial! Come take a closer look!" Myriam orders me before the onslaught of young Danish pricks resumes in her mouth.

I approach, tears in my eyes, and watch the show like an idiot.

Sören is the first to empty his balls on my wife's face: he sends 7 or 8 jets of sperm. It looks like bursts of machine gun fire: he covers her face and hair with his sticky liquid. Myriam begins to lick his glans to clean it, but Magnus pulls his brother by the shoulder so he can stand with Mads in front of Myriam.

They jerk off their young cocks vigorously and, right at the same time, start to send strings of cum on the face of Myriam who caresses her clit. "One, two, three..." Magnus starts counting.

I'm right next door and see these massive doses of cum landing on my wife's lifted face. She lets out cries of pleasure. She laughs. Her body trembles. I count in my head as Magnus does it out loud. At "9", Mads's balls send out their last jet. Magnus manages to send 3 more... it's dripping spunk everywhere...

"Come and lick it all off for me Christophe! We must not let all this subtle nectar go to waste!" Myriam orders me.

I do so and hear Magnus say, between 2 laughs, "When there's enough for one, there's enough for two, right? Treat yourself Christophe: it's fresh, 100% natural, made with love by our bull balls... We'll see if we can possibly serve you another shot!"

My mouth is full of their manly juice. It stinks of spunk. It sticks to my face. I'm almost starting to get a taste for it.

Without me expecting it, when I'm almost done licking everything, the 3 red cocks at full mast are around my face. I see their hands making rapid strokes and very quickly, with powerful moans, these young guys all send me the bottom of their balls at the same time.

There's less than on Myriam's face, but it's concentrated and in quite a large quantity despite their many previous squirts: the cum is not in short supply among these young bastards... My eyes burn. I feel degraded, soiled, humiliated when I hear Mads say to me "Your wife asked us to save some for you! You like it, dude? If so, come back and see us tomorrow morning because we are now dry... But, after a good night, we will have had our fill again!"

"Good night, cum eaters!" Sören tells us when we leave to take refuge in our tent.

I'm starting to take a liking to this kind of humiliation: When they flooded my face with their sticky juice, my little cock even went erect. All alone, without a blue pill. Of course not a very proud erection, but a little something nonetheless.

It is ultimately perhaps the only way for me to participate in the climax of my wife. By proxy in a way, delivering her to young studs bursting with testosterone. I will have to organize this sort of thing when we are back in Lyon...

THANKS FOR READING! Please, give me your comments.

Any resemblance to existing characters is purely coincidental.