All Comments on 'Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong Pt. 04'

by 308lover

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

The fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously, you took sex and turned it into a shit show!

UTI, STD’s, cervical cancer, yeast infection, pink eye and that’s just for starters. Their marriage is a joke considering they hate each other almost as much as they hate themselves. I’ve dated honest to God whores who had more self respect than these two did.

Goddamn, if this is your idea of arousing I suggest you get therapy.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckalmost 3 years ago

Gotta say, I really loved this story, all the parts. I could see myself in Michael quite a lot, his goals, his rationales, his motivations. I suppose if I had a suggestion it would be to alternate the POV. The way you did it was good, sometimes when women/men are described by men/women the characters can become quite a one-dimensional story-telling device. But I suppose... as a bisexual male reading this story I enjoyed the first two parts rather more than the second two parts. Don't get me wrong, I came in part 3. But I suppose I was disappointed we didn't return to Michael's POV again, there are tons of hotwife IR cuck stories out there but very few authors are bold enough to start with IR gay play and if I were to continue reading this story I would hope that it doesn't just turn into a 'get as many black cocks as possible into my wife' story.

Honestly, I loved the story, as you can probably tell from my screen name it is right up my alley!! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And why is that these stories only contain the unbelievable concept of white women becoming addicted to black cock? Why do we never see black women addicted to white cock? Because it doesn't fit the narrative, that's why. After all, we must have the element of black supremacy in the supposed IR category. By the way, you often see the racial part, but seldom the love part. Stories like this only widen the divide between the races, but an idiot like you wouldn't figure that out in a century.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unlike the others I like stories from the women’s side. I have learned never tell an author were a story should go. But I do like stories were the rule for her further performance I laid out to her. A contract if you will. Were ever you take the story I’m sure will work just the way it should. Looking for the next chapter or story.

MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

Keep you're writing up. You asked for any suggestions, so here's mine. Write what you want. Allow your characters to dictate the story, rather than your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed your story

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 3 years ago

Loved it very much but would like you to go into more about Mike taking the black cocks in the mouth and the ass. Also would like to hear more of Mike doing all the cleanup with his mouth. Over all loved the story and really want more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep up the story. Just one thing it should be shuddering not shuttering

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! You might need to introduce at least one more female (in another relationship) to keep it going, and have her start cheating as well. Otherwise, there aren't usually many places to go after the gangbang scene. There's just no more room for escalation after that.

slavecuck41slavecuck41almost 3 years ago

so hot cant wait for more

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
Please get an editor

Even the title is grammatically incorrect. People having sex don't shutter. Too many sentence fragments. Shot through and through with errors. You worked so hard - why not make it pretty?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My main suggestion would be to keep the story from the husbands viewpoint. Your writing is better than most authors writing in this category. There are not enough stories with submissive bisexual husbands that don't go full tilt into hard humiliation, degradation, and chastity (all of which detract from the story for me). Michael and Amy are on this adventure together. Elements I find particularly hot are wife watching/sharing, creampie eating, husbands taking cock with their wives or while fucking their wives, and husbands going last. I think you are off to a great start and would love to see more.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

As Mr Wilbur says, write what you want, don't let readers dictate it. It's a very hot story, and being myself a sex addicted faggot whore I can easily identify both with Amy and with Michael. I've been in both positions (protagonist and spectator) many times, each time is different, but a gang bang is always great. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One is not a heavy "comer", but a heavy "cummer", like I said in the other part, m/f sex just doesn't do it for me as much as m/m anymore. I think your writing is fine, it was just the misspelling of cum/cummer/cumming that I noticed. I was hoping for her husband to get some cock, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story, liked her been used and loving BBCs. I did not like the cheating behind each other’s back. True cuckold is pleasing your partner. These two were more disconnected.

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a GREAT series and you are a GREAT writer PLEASE keep writting.

If you do please let me know at raaenl@yahoo.com

Thanks

terricdterricdover 2 years ago

I give you a 5 star and w ish for more. Only one question: is this a story that you believe is possible of really happening?

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Love the story. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hallo Zusammen, ich weiß, dass solche Geschichten passieren können. Habe es selber erlebt. 2014 im Urlaub in Südfrankreich in Cap d Agde. Da durfte ich genauso zuschauen wie 5 BBC meine Frau in allen Löchern durchfickten und mir dann ihre Schwänze zum sauber lecken hin gehalten haben. Es war der Wahnsinn für uns beide und seitdem lieben wir es. Also ja, solche Dinge passieren echt. Liebe Grüße Tina und Bernd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story so far! My fav is when they breed Michael, I feel like he deserves everything he wants!

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

Loved this story! Always love my wife and I getting used together with a few BBC's

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty hot story

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

love the story can't wait to see the next update. maybe evolve to where Michael gets feminized also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More 10 ratings on trash! More 0 ratings on real life!

SmokeandboneSmokeandbone12 months ago

sooo good please write more!

jlovesbbcjlovesbbcabout 2 months ago

this reads as if it were my life. I can hardly right this much less wait to continue reading works from you. thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous