All Comments on 'Cuckold Revenge'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never a Ramsey disciple

We had some money coming in to pay down a couple of large debts. I had heard Mr Ramsey on the radio so I did a spreadsheet to compare my plan against his program. I was astounded at the difference his way made.

I never went for the eat rice and beans part of it (that's crazy talk) but I'd recommend at least looking at his method of getting out of debt. It works for some, probably not for others.

I'm all done, this was just debt-free me trying to pay it forward a little.

The story was good, too.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Skip, I'm sure some of your fan's will like your little twist at the end, but I don't care much for it. It's a good story, but a little to our there for me. I will stick to not scoring when favored authors bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 pages worth of wasted time

thanks for nothing

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago
Original twist, indeed...

Let's be honest here: most of us thought that Cal was paying Paul to entrap Loretta, didn't we? If it actually dawned on you that those two were actual lovers before learning that they left TOGETHER, then... the hell you're doing, reading erotic stories online? You should use your obvious skill to become the GREATEST DETECTIVE ON EARTH! 😆

Anyway, not saying that Loretta didn't get exactly what she deserved here, but I would be down with a continuation of this tale where she somehow get some revenge... Doubtful that such a sequel would score as well as this one probably will, but it still would be an interesting premise.

Fun read. Thanks for the share, author.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 3 years ago

Well, that was different. It's... uh... different. Interesting too, well written, and different. I saw that she was being set up by Paul and Cal long before the revealing, but you went a different way on that other stuff. Way different from what I expected.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So... 4 stars. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Murder, but ....

... a pretty extreme method of revenge. I'm pretty sure few readers could use the same method.

Decent grammar and a surprise right up through Cal's disappearance. I appreciate that!

Thanks!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

Nice twist. At first, when you warned of a twist, l was expecting that Paul was a honeytrap Cal set up. Still, I kinda feel bad for Loretta, not so much for her betrayal, but because Cal was such an unlikable draconian schmuck. Whatever Loretta deserved, the financial hosing she took was too much. Maybe you can concoct some fitting karma for Cal too. Thanks for an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

revenge is sweet hope she does find them and burns both of them . part 2 please

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Good story with a nice twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story with a nice twist. I would like a sequel where the woman gets a little revenge. Not for lost marriage and relationship. She deserved that. But for the financial hosing she got. That was too much and would have me showing up with a sharp knife to "make an offer they could not refuse."

Gamblnluck

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Okay, I figured Paul was working with Cal so that he could divorce her and not give her anything, but the gay angle caught me off-guard.

Sorry, I can obviously buy Paul being bi, but Cal switching teams? Lost me there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

“No crimes were committed.”

Fraud is a crime. One may think the ends justify the means, but on the facts in the story Cal and Paul are definitely criminals.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

damn u had me going for Loretta. cant stand penny pinchers and sexists behavior. his way or the highway she should have chosen highway after his brainwash

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Nice story but to say she never lost anything is not true. She had gone without for a long time and had contributed financially to the debt reduction plan. So basically she was due half of what they had accumulated. Part 2 sees her get at least some measure of revenge and what share she should have got from the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2

Just another skippy dud.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Both Cal and Paul were gay, bi is just an excuse before coming out of the closet, so it would just been a matter of time before Cal dumped his wife even if she had never cheated. In this case Call was 100% at fault and author should have had at least something bad happen to him.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Great original ending!

Most excellent, I never saw it coming! So original, the bi aspect. Ignore the trolls, they're repressed.

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't get the BTB part of the description here...

The bitches in your story were Cal and Paul and it is they who did the burning...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
That was different.

I can't relate to the bi angle, but the collusion to burn the wife was pretty good.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent, but I personally don't care for the homosexual angle. I do enjoy your stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Well if this isn't proof that Skippy47 Has an actual IQ of 47 I dont know what will

Forto02Forto02over 3 years ago

The character "Cal" is not likable at all. He remembers me the character "Harpagon" in the classic Molière's novel "le Miser". They work two jobs each, and he doesn't allow her new clothing or cosmetics????

That's a quick, easy (for her) divorse, based on mental cruelty.

In my book, Cal should've been taken to the cleaners and left alone after being "raped" by the court.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting tale! None of the characters are very likable.

5

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 3 years ago
original and twisted ending

i loved it. ignore the repressed trolls

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
Finally something different

Good to see someone else trying to write a different story than the usual.

Although in the end it was BTB again. Din't we have that for ninner yesterday? And the day before? Still, you get quatro estrelas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HAHA!

She took the letter to a lawyer and then the police. It took them less than a week to find the men, arrest them for fraud and get her MORE than half of the marital assets. Nobody is THAT stupid.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Husband was emotionally abusive and didn't share his bisexuality? She's better off without him.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Huh

Why would someone want to write something like this? Lost a bet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
no fraud committed.

She walk into it eyes wide open, No lawyer will help here without being paid a good sum of money and she would lose more than she would gain. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friction ahead for Cal and Paul

Cal's miserly nature will bring pain to their paradise. He will insist on bargain lube in the gallon jug size and sadly things will just never go smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO-SO

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THIS IS THE WRITING WAS QUITE AMATEURISH...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The tags were next to useless, but oh so true.

Cal was Loretta's cuck

The bitch was Cal, Paul's bitch.

Horrible creatures, a BJ doesn't warrant being stripped of everything.

Cal spent months pushing Loretta into Paul's arms and Paul spent that time trying to seduce her.

Does a BJ deserve a divorce? Yes.

Just like Cal, Loretta went through years of hardship to get them to where they were, but she did it under sufference.

Cal obviously didn't have the balls to face her or he would have after Jake and he would have before heading off with Paul. IRL he would have been better to do so as she now has the letter as proof of his embezzlement.

She was stupid thinking that Paul would stick with her after the way he treated Brandy, Sybil and Julie. Another black mark for Cal and Paul, obviously women are only there to be used by these 2.

Now Paul has access to the money Cal and Loretta worked hard getting together. I wonder how long before Cal comes home to nothing.

Way to make the protagonist(s) come off as antagonist. This is a miss, what happened to the old Skippy?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

The only problem I have with this story is... well ... everything

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

No way I would turn gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No one to like. Why? All no empathy for anyone but themselves

No

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awful

1* for making the husband turn gay

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

I've got nothing against gay people, but you could've at least put it in the tag or gave a warning. When people want to read BTB/RAAC stories on here, intimate details about gay sex from the husband is not what they want to read.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

Frankly Cal brought a great deal of this on himself.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 3 years ago
?

No part two? This could go somewhere you have a broken character (with a good backstory) with some motivation.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

You really do need a part 2, one where she gets maximum revenge against the two of them - especially Paul. I'm leaning toward making him a eunuch while stealing all of Cal's money. I'm a burn the bitch kind of reader but in this case the bitch is called Paul!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

So, should Literotica have a radio show where aggrieved spouses can call in and proclaim, 'I'M CHEATING SPOUSE FREEEEEE!" after dumping them?

.

Great story!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

The result was a bit telegraphed but not the gay angle. Good slip! I wonder if she could go after them for conspiracy to commit fraud for tricking her into the divorce agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ruined a good story when you made the main character turn gay .

One star .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Frankly , this whore deserves MUCH more punishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2 lying bastards

get what they deserve.

EACH OTHER

So two men will never take advantage of each other?

Did you hear those pigs cackling as they flew by?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No And no

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about a heads-up when writing about queers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you went gay the story got lousy. At least post it in Gay Male so no one has to read it.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

BTB can include murder, when warranted, but fraud like this is not cool. They both cheated but she gets the shaft and Cal is such a coward, he screws her out of what is rightfully hers and won’t even go face-to-face with her in the end. Hope karma bites both him and Paul!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
Really?

As soon as the author posted about the new guy, you knew the hubby had turned gay. Anyway, if the author doesn't know what he's talking about, he should just skip it. No contract can super cede state law. even a pre-law student could tell you that. so the divorce was null and void. and so is the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not one of your better stories sorry (jaybee186)

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟⭐ and 😝 ewww!

At first, I felt sorry for Loretta. She should have divorced Cal up front. No harm, no foul.

The affair with Jake made her a cheating slut. (Why in so many LW stories is oral sex treated as not-cheating?) I still could have felt sorry for her.

When Paul showed up, I figured that he was a setup and the fix was in.

I just wish the story would have left out The Letter. Yeeuch!

The epilogue proves that Loretta was a real skank by ratting out all the other cheaters just because she got caught.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Strange, but different for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read several stories on Literotica, where a girlfriend tries to get wifey to cheat, and dump her husband. Only to see the girlfriend ride off into the sunset, with ex- hubby. I think this is a much more realistic ending, even with the gay angle. Why? First off, most guys have given up on marriage. Look at it , as if marriage was structured like a home loan.You pay in it for 15-30 years. Anytime during the loan period, the bank can kick you out, move in another tenant. You are still liable to make the payments. If you actually pay the loan off, the bank can move in a new tenant and kick you out, until your kids are out of school. You are still liable for the loan. At the time your kids are out of school, the house is sold, but you only get 1/2 your money back! Most men today, realize this is a very, very bad deal for them. Woman’s liberation has accomplished a lot of good things for the opposite sex. But a downfall has been, the degrading of a sexual relationship with a woman, and the changes in the roles both men and women fill. Today, if you told an 18/year old guy, he would need to make something out of himself to attract a women, and get married, he would fall down laughing. Back in the day, women were told” why buy the cow, if he can get the milk for free” Today- The cows are now aggressively trying to give their milk away, to anybody who wants it.

“ you’ve come a long way baby” or have you? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it's different that's for sure. I don't know about the men being gay, but I have heard of the wives/girlfriends becoming lesbians. In fact a friend of mine lost his wife to another woman. They're still friends, but that's about it. I don't know that many gay guys, so I have no experience with that.

In the story, she started down the road of cheating on him with a guy from work (Jake), then escalated it with Paul. But if she hadn't been listening to her co-workers, she might not have been trying to get with Jake. Sure, Paul might have been a set up, but it worked out for him (Cal) as he knew she would cheat again, since he knew about Jake. She gave up everything but her job, to be with Paul, only to have neither Paul nor Cal, nor anything else. Needless to say, she burned herself. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck yes. Leave that bitch penniless and alone like she deserves.

The gay angle was perfection. Would love more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have liked to see her revenge herself on Paul and Cal. They were a-holes. And just because the double twist would have been fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cal and Paul her to be tracked down and hung out to dry for conspiracy and fraud. Wife lost 1/2 out assets from divorce the to the conspiracy.

Mfj

JohnSmith19E31JohnSmith19E31over 1 year ago

I usually read the comments before spending time with a story, sorry I did not this time. You should give a guy a heads up about the homo content... It was a big surprise as well as repugnant... Sorry I liked ur other stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy reading comments I am certain I am the only heterosexual reading stories on this site. Personally I really liked the story right up until you had to make them gay. There are literally infinite other options you could have used that would have made it a 5 star piece. Funny though how the toxic fems spouting off about the whore getting revenge, obviously like with most things they have zero clue that words have definitions. Revenge: when a wronged party retaliates, retribution for a grievous act. Revenge for revenge is not a thing, any heinous acts upon the guys is just that more of the same, just evil

actions perpetrated by her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kept thinking this story was getting dumber and dumber by the line. The relationships were over way to quickly throughout the writing. None of it made any sense. Even the ending was totally a farce. Not a worthy story to read in the grand scheme of things as it is completely dumb like the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cal: "I'M CHEATER FREE!"

-

Funny! It really is.

Daggy1965Daggy196510 months ago

Wife was the one hard done by here. She should have left him but his revenge was so over the top it was illegal and fraudulent.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Maybe the worst story I’ve ever read.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos23 days ago

Honestly, her "lover" leaving her for her husband is like... wow. She got f'ing destroyed. I'd imagine that underneath all that anger she must have the self esteem of a maggot at this point. Talk about brutal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous