Cuckold Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to tell you, but I've been sending my resume out. I've got an offer, a really good offer, from one of our competitors. It would mean my moving to Akron in a month or so. I don't want to be around here when the axe falls on Cal."

"Paul, no. Not now. We've just begun our relationship. You can't leave me now."

"I don't want to leave you. I've spent a lot of time thinking about us lately. Loretta, why don't you go with me? We can start a whole new life together in Akron."

In a split second, I made the biggest decision of my life since my marriage. I made the decision with my heart and not my head. "How could we manage that, sweetheart?"

"You could divorce Cal and just come with me. We can get married as soon as your divorce is final. Please say yes."

"Paul, you know Cal will fight a divorce. Probably more for financial reasons than to keep me. He's been so fanatical about becoming debt free. Having to split our assets would kill him. He's worked so hard to be financially independent."

"What if you didn't ask for anything from him in the divorce? You really don't need anything. I have plenty of money from job and my family. In addition, I will inherit a bundle when my grandfather dies. You should ask for nothing if he will agree on the thirty-day, fast track, uncontested divorce."

"Oh Paul, are you really sure you want me that badly?"

"Let me show you how much I want you." He proceeded to almost kill me with multiple orgasms. I was too sore to walk the next day. He convinced me.

*****

CAL'S RETURN

Paul and I decided to wait for a special event coming up: the burning of our mortgage. As soon as Cal returned from his trip, he was excited about us being very close to being totally debt free. We planned a celebration at our house. Friends and family were invited, and we even made a phone call into Dave Ramsey who personally congratulated us. We screamed, "WE'RE DEBT FREE!" over the phone.

Once the celebration was over, only Cal, Paul and I were left. Cal proposed a toast to the three of us and our continued close relationship. Paul and I didn't drink to the toast. Cal looked puzzled. I sighed deeply and let it out, "Cal, congratulations on being debt free. You've sacrificed so much to achieve your goal. Unfortunately, you sacrificed how you treated me in the process. I'm afraid because of that I have bad news to go with your good news. There's no way I could think of to comfort the blow, so here it is. This envelope has your copy of my divorce petition. I didn't want you to be served and be humiliated at your office."

"Divorce? What divorce? Oh, I get it now. This is a practical joke. You almost had me there. Were you in on it too, Paul?"

"More than you know, I'm afraid. Cal, this is my letter of resignation. I'm sorry to do this to you. And it gets worse. I am leaving soon to my new job, and Loretta has agreed to go with me as my future wife."

Cal sat down hard on the couch. "I can't believe it. Loretta, we both worked hard to make our dream come true. And now it has. How could you betray me and our marriage? I was ready to talk about having children. Fuck! And you, Paul. I thought we were best friends. I have two daggers in the back. Fuck you both very much."

I spoke, "Cal, you will see in my petition that I am not asking for anything other than my personal items, my car and the money I have in my own savings account. I am asking that you sign it and agree to the express divorce option. Let's get the ugliness over with so we can both move on."

"I'm having trouble contemplating what all this means for my life. My first thought is that if what you say is true about not taking any of our money, I'll sign. I know I would only get half, at best, from a normal divorce. As far as the thirty- day option, I can't wait to get rid of both of you as soon as possible. The sight of you two and me knowing now what you must have been doing behind my back makes me sick. Get out now, the both of you!"

"We figured you might react his way. I already have a packed bag in my car. I'll get the rest of my stuff when you're gone to work tomorrow. I'll be staying with Paul until we leave town. I'm sorry Cal. You probably deserve someone better than me. You're still relatively young, handsome, and financially you're in great shape. Many women will consider you a great catch because you are."

"Just not great enough for you to want to hold on to. Like I said, get out or I swear to God I'll . . ."

Paul and I left. I cried and Paul had tears also. We assured each other that we had done the right thing even though we hurt a man we truly admired.

Paul only worked a few more weeks. Just enough to make it easier on his replacement. I noticed that Cal had put our home up for sale. I cried because I knew how much paying off the mortgage meant to him. Now, it was almost meaningless. I felt so sorry for him. I gave my notice at work but wound up having to stay longer than Paul to make it easier for my replacement. He took advantage of the time to go ahead of me to set up a place for us in Akron. He sent videos of potential houses for me to help select our new home. I stayed and worked and packed. My divorce decree came through just before I had finished. I thought of calling Cal and thanking him for many good years, but I was afraid of picking at the wound he probably felt.

Once packed, I called Paul as I had every night since he left. This night his phone message said the number was no longer in service. I tried again. Same message. I tried the hotel he was staying at. No such person registered. I tried his cell again early the next day. Same message. I began to panic. I called his and Cal's old office. The Personnel Department said all they had was the same number I had dialed. As a last resort, I asked to speak to Cal to see if he knew anything. I fainted when I heard, "Cal no longer works here. He quit at the same time as Paul quit. I heard that they both got jobs at the same place."

I awoke from my faint to mass confusion. I called their office back and was told they had not been informed as to the new company they went to work for. I asked if they knew of a company like theirs in Akron. They did not. The Real Estate agent who sold our house informed me that he had worked through Cal's lawyer who had Power of Attorney. As I suspected, Cal's attorney was restricted from telling anything about Cal's whereabouts. He did say, however, that Cal asked him to tell me that Cal would send me a letter explaining what had happened.

Despite my feelings of despair and anger, I had a lot of work to do. I managed to cancel my resignation and get my old job back. I negotiated with the landlord to take over the lease on Paul's apartment. I had to switch the utilities from Paul's name to mine. I had to establish a new checking account with the very little money I had. I had to take a loan out against my 401K to help begin my new life - apparently alone. One of my main activities was crying. I cried a lot.

A month after my abandonment, the letter came. No return address. I was so curious about why this had happened I ignored my dread of the contents and tore it open quickly to read:

"Dear Loretta,

"This letter is from both of us. The first part is from Cal.

"I'll get right to it. You can thank your old lover Jake for starting this. He told me about you two fooling around. Telling me was his vengeance for you not wanting to continue your affair. I was crushed, utterly and thoroughly crushed. I thought you and I were on the same page of our marriage and our future. We were both sacrificing for the same goals. Then, Jake made me realize I was wrong. I came up with a scheme to test you, just in case it was a one-time fling with Jake. I paid some guys to come on to you. Even though you did not hook up with them, it appeared it wasn't that you didn't want a hook up, it was they weren't the type of guy you would hook up with. The solution came when I found out that Paul was available.

Paul was the younger brother of a good friend growing up. He always was wanting to hang around with us. We let him - at a price. We thought we would teach the little punk not to hang around with older boys. We took advantage of him by making him do nasty stuff, some of it was sexual in nature. As he grew up, he was so handsome that girls flocked to him and he became adroit at getting girls to put out for him.

When I was in college, I invited Paul and his brother to come to a ball game and after party. We were pretty wasted when we got back to my apartment. His brother passed out. Paul and I talked. He asked me if I remembered our days playing circle jerk. I said I remembered they produced some of the most enjoyable ejaculations I have ever had. He asked if I wanted to do that now. I asked how could we since there were only two of us. He offered to show me how. The next thing I know, Paul has my dick out and is jerking me off. He asks if it feels good. I say 'Hell yes.' He asks if I want to feel better. I nodded yes. He swallowed my dick in one move.

Long story short, Paul announced he was bi-sexual but leaned towards homosexual. He said he had always wanted to be with me. I thanked him, but I intended to get married to a woman. He asked me to keep me in mind. When I called him about what I wanted to do about you cheating on me, he readily agreed. We both knew he wanted to be with me again. I was surprised how well he worked out at the office. Gradually, we became lovers. The fact that you and I were married was no longer a factor. I figured your affair had broken our marriage vows for both of us. As you know, Paul has one heckuva dick. We changed the revenge scheme to include he and I taking off together, leaving you with nothing.

"You can probably find us if you try, but why try? No crimes were committed. No money was stolen from you. Paul broke a promise. Good luck prosecuting him for that."

PAUL

"Loretta, I imagine that my betrayal may have hurt you worst of all. On one hand, I am sorry. You are a very attractive woman and I enjoyed our intimate times together. The thing is that I have known and loved Cal longer than you have. When he called me about this scheme that would result in you two divorcing, I was electrified. You may be asking yourself, 'How could I have done this to you?' I'm afraid it was simple to me. You had Cal. You threw him away for sex with other men. All you had to do to keep him was keep your legs crossed. I have a little sympathy for you, but not much. I doubt it's any conciliation to you, but I will do my best to make him happy. I know I will never cheat on him with a woman or another man. Loretta, don't bother trying to get him back. He's mine now."

"Your former husband and lover,

"Cal and Paul"

EPILOGUE

The story you just read was written as part of my intensive therapy I have been attending since my fall from grace. I have had no trouble blaming myself for my situation and preparing myself not to repeat my mistakes in the future. What I have struggled with the most is my anger at Cal and Paul for the hoax they perpetuated on me and the anger at myself for having fallen for it. I really would like to get some revenge. I still have thoughts of them having accidents, fatal venereal diseases, late-night beatings by unknown assailants or castration by having their dicks being bitten off. Right now, my favorite choice is: all of the above.

One nice thing has happened at work. Several of the women who bragged about their affairs have been caught. There have been two divorces and mandatory counseling for another couple so far. Since I got caught about the same time as they did, no one seems to have figured out who told their husbands about their having boyfriends. Hum.

For now, that's the end of my tale. I have to go. Excuse me, what's that smell? Oh yeah, some bitches being burned. Somehow, I find it easier to take when I'm not alone.

DISCLAIMER: Although the female character in this story had bad feelings about Dave Ramsey and his theory of finances, I do not. I have seen several examples of lives positively changed by couples who work to implement his system.

12