Cuckold Son Watches his Mom

Story Info
Mom cucks son with best friend and loves it.
1.2k words
3.55
33.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ and a work of fiction Just a story and an idea I had come to me. So Enjoy my second story

James and his friend Craige come to James' house after being out all day during the summer heat. They go out back to get ready to swim around in the nice cold pool. But the youngsters are taken back when they hear James mom Toni yell at them for running around.

"So James are you going to introduce me to your friend here. Because I do not know him yet."

"Mom this is Craige we played Basketball all year in school this year. His A/C is broken at his house so i told him you wouldnt mind him coming over to swim."

She loses all focus to what her wimp son was saying. As his long dick was poking out from under his shorts. Toni starts to feel her pussy getting wet with an excitement shes never felt before.

"Well Craige your cerently welcomed over any time you want. I hope your being nice with my son. And I really look foward to seeing more of you over the course of the week."

He nods and taps James on his shoulder telling him come on into the pool. Both boys jump into the pool.

"Dude your mom was checking me out I think even my dick. I means there's no way she could of I am rock hard. So you remember our deal don't you."

James remembers the deal and as toni couldn't see James starts rubbing his arm up and down in a jerking motion jerking off his best friend in the pool. Craige let's out a slight moan.

"Oh yeah James Your little white penis hard while stroking my 12 inch black cock. You know it's only a matter of time before I make Toni my white bitch and you get to watch every single second of it. Now get to sucking my cuckold friend."

Being the cuckold that he is. He slides down so Toni couldn't see him and begins sucking his massive dick like James loves to do.

"Oh yeah you sweet little fag so glad I fucked your girlfriend now. I am looking to become your new daddy. Keep sucking all the way to the tip you bitch keep going Make me cum bitchboi. Later on your going to get me a pair of your moms dirty panties understand or no more black cock for you fag boy."

James loved feeling his black cock inside his mouth and would gladly do whatever he wanted one day hoping his bestfriend would fuck his ass.James starts to bob his head up and down on his friend dick faster and faster. Wispering to him I will get what you want Sir. and bobs back up and down on his massive dick and begins playing with his nuts. While feeling him cum He groans and cums insides his friends mouth. Toni questions if they are alright.

"Are you boys ok I heard a noise. You ok Craige."

"I am fine miss Toni just hit my ankle on the tub of the pool is all."

Craige gets out of the pool and smiles at Toni as she is curious what he has plan for her. He then notices the bottle of sun tan lotion on a small table.

"Do you want me to put some Lotion on your back for you miss Toni?"

"Yes I do and it's Ms Toni I am single young man."

He grabs the bottle and sits down near her ass. The bulge in his pants suddenly starts to grow hard and harder.. He pours the lotion on her back and begins to rub it in.

"You have beautiful skin and a beautiful body for someone who gave birth years ago."

"Why thank you giving birth to James was a hassle.But wouldn't change it and the baby fat just went away."

Craige unhooks the bra so he can rub the lotion in better. and moves his hands around all over back. And eventually reaches around to the sides of her tits. Toni let's off a light moan as he finishes.James and Craige goes to James room to watch some TV. James goes to his moms bathroom and grabs a pair of her dirty panties and hands them to Craige.

"So your slut mom likes to wear thongs. Should of figured she did. She loves showing off. And luckly it's for me. And I'll be fucking that bitch tonight then your ass tomorrow night bitch boy.

Toni sees though the crack of the door. That her son James is jerking Craiges dick while smelling a pair of her dirty dirty panties. Toni let's out a slight moan and is found out by the boys.

"Come on in Ms Slut Toni and get a better look at your fag son James jerking this monster dick that your drooling over right now. I know you want it from earlier slut Toni. I also know you saw and heard him sucking me off in the pool eariler today. And your wet pussy betrayed you when I was on your ass earlier. I felt the dampness of your pussy on my shorts after we finish. So are you ready to suck me off Slut. Because that white milf pussy is mine."

She slowly moves towards Craige on her knees like the porn she saw. She slaps James hand away from the black cock so she can greedly suck it herself.. She slowly licks and kisses the black cock up and down the shaft. She then works her way down to the massive balls hanging there kissing and sucking each one giving them the proper care they deserve.

"Thats it bitch I've had my eyes on you for awhile Toni. Ever since I could start jerking off it's all I could do. Then your Fag son caught me and offer to help with my daily release. Oh my god keep sucking you white whore. Your so much better then your son here. I'm going to move all my shit into your house you whore tell me Toni when was the last time a man touch you?"

Toni shyly looks at Craige and blushes and tells him honestly.

"Oh my god Craige its been about 4 closer to 5 years I love this big monster black cock. Your more then welcome to move in whenever you want. Take James room. I'll get a key made just keep fucking my mouth sir."

James get's behind Craige and licks his ass down to his balls knowing it would make his bestfriend happy and not wanting to give up his room. James continues to lick his ass and balls continuously to try to make him cum faster in his moms mouth.

"Oh thats it you fucking white sluts good job James good job Toni. You white sluts dumb white bitches. You both needed a dominated black man in your lives now you got it. Starting tonight Toni I'll be sleeping with you and fucking that sweet milf pussy. And I'll knock you up with my black seed. And my fag James as promised I'll fuck that boy pussy tomorrow."

Shocked to Tonis belive she had no idea this deal was even discussed. She was lieing on her back. Taking his big black cock reaching places she didn't know she had. Toni is feeling every drop of cum inside her once married pussy. Now being taking by her bisexual sons best friend. She now loves the feeling and never ever wants to let it go.

TBC Next part