All Comments on 'Cuckold Story'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes

You're a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually

You're a MORON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don.t be married

Just divorce and live alone-wife watchers are not mentally balanced and in this case

he is one.Could watch live sex show in Holland.8241

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come on folks, don't tease the animal author.

He's sick and deranged. Don't tease him because he is very, very sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Self-delusion is so wonderfull

Husband is a full blown WACC, There is no way around it except with delusion.

She will also lose respect with more and more outside sex.

Husband is not equal, is he fucking others, no! Then the scales are not equal.

It would be fun if he was to push to fuck a sexy other women.

Yes he is a moron. Yes he will be divorced, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick wimp

you are sick 1*

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Yes, you are...

Yes, you are...But you have a lot of things wrong...1st - the lover isn't a bul, at least not yet...The moment he become a bull you will loose wyour wife...You will not be allow to fuck her anymore...He will be the one to say when and if she will fuck you...He will make her his, he will date her alone...That's a bull... 2nd - It's wrong to share your wife with the same man for so long...She will raise affection for him, each day stronger, and soon you can loose her. but yes, you are a cuckold and by what you say, soon you will be a total cuckold and loose you wife to him...or for another forceful man. For you not understand all this, only 2*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's called cuckold story

Those readers disappointed that this is a cuckold story should have read the title.

While you're reading this, and posting your boastful comments, like most American men, your wives are cuckolding you behind your backs. At least real cuckolds know about it and are able to get some enjoyment from it.

I'm loving the story, I like the gradual build up. I hope it ends with the wife becoming pregnant from her lover, rather than the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting slice of life..

Probably more fact than fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re Its Called Cuckold Story

Got to love that comment.I thought the Brits and the Indians had the concession on all that is cuckold.I see that your wife must have been impregnated by another man seeing as how its your kink.This story was formulaic and dull.Nothing erotic or different.Just more of the same.Not even worth voting on.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
it doesnt matter what you are

what matters , is susan enjoying bigger dick and harder fucking ..that is what your job is now .. TELLING US all about her new feelings and the many creampies she took from him for you to play with and enjoy. four star so far .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, you're not a cuckold!!!

You're just a loser faggot! 90% of cuck stories are written by man-hating lesbian dyke bitches, and the other 10% are written by gay, bi-sexual faggots. So, any way you look at it, you're just an ignorant, gay, pathetic loser, like all the rest of the pathetic losers that write these stupid cuck stories, while sitting in their parents basement, all alone! So, me and all my friends, who have sons, are going to have prenups written up when they get married so there won't be any wives fucking anyone else, unless they want to be thrown out the fucking door with jack-shit! But the same happens to the husband if he cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Gate Keeper my ass. If it is possible for the lover/bull to do something you disapprove of what makes you think he will listen to you when you ask him nicely to stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You must also be into humiliation

Why else would you post a cuckold story like this. You know damn well your scores will be low and most readers will slaughter you. But then, that's probably what turns you on, doesn't it? Didn't read this trash, too many already in this category. Slimy cuckold tales are not erotic. 1* for polluting loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One damn loving wives story today

and it has to be a cuckold story. What are the chances of that happening? Oh, let's see, in this category, about 99%. I'll pass. Sewer stories don't turn me on. Let the perverts and weirdos have their day. No score. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It makes you a sicko regardless of whether you want to be called a cuck or not. If you enjoy being a sicko then who cares what other people call it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Other types of cuckolds?

Like the wife that does play without telling her husband. She makes him an involuntary cuckold. This is just another failed cuckold story about a cheating wife and her spineless husband. Not very well written. Even for a fictional story, it wasn't erotic, clever or entertaining. I think there are a few people on this site that enjoy this type of story. Most do not. Different strokes for different folks. But this is typical of the bad stories about cuckolds. Hubby seems to think he has some type of control. He doesn't. His wife is demeaning, degrading and humiliating him right to his face. Nothing in the writing convinces me that he's really okay emotionally with having his wife sleep with other men. What could he possibly get from watching his wife cheat? What emotional feelings would be worthwhile doing that for him? Does he have no pride or self respect? His wife, by her actions, clearly demonstrates that she has no real love or respect for him, nor is she respecting her wedding vows. I think a simple test tells you the entire story. If their family, friends and work associates were to know what they were doing, would they be happy or disgusted with their behavior? I think the universal answer is that they would be disgusted and think less of the couple. There is simply nothing fun about this sad tale. And that's why I gave it no stars. It doesn't even deserve one star. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Try a dictionary

What you might have done is consult a dictionary, where you would have found that a cuckold is the husband of an adulteress - in other words, a man whose wife is unfaithful. Judging from the spiteful comments here, there are quite a few men whose wives have been unfaithful which is what makes them so bitter about this type of story. So ... ignore them. They are all sad losers who couldn't hang on to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i enjoyed the story and so did they

the husband and wife enjoys this type of relationship and like he said if she did something he didn't like he would tell them and stop it,. So if they're happy fuck you annony assholes. I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lolololololol

you people really make me laugh with your comments. i am not a fan of these stories so i didnt read it but i like reading the comments. i agree that the cuckee losers think they own this category but come on. no need to comment. these mental deficients dont deserve a comment. so with that in mind 1* and moving on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Civil Movement

Dear readers and non cuck story readers! To join a Civil Movement to reach the LW hub to become two hubs for example a sexual minority (willing cuck-wife sharing story) husband story hub and a hub for sexual majority husbands how they manage the cheating wives and other marriage circumtensis.

I think alone to wish the LW have to divide into two hubs a suprfluous thing.

I think the only solution is the next steps:

1. Somebody should found a website in order to gather a collection for titles and authors of unwilling cuckold and sexual majority behavioral husband stories from LW (and possibly from other hubs as Romance).

2. A voluntary editor board should be founded from voluntary people who could judge the stories deal with willing cucks, wife sharing etc and BTB, Consequence, Reconciliation, TLW, Prevent of Cheating, Escape from Cuckolding Lifestyle.

After such collection there is minimal chance for any discussion.............

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Limp Dick Story!

Grow a pair before you write again.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
REALLY?

As of the time I'm writing this there are about 20 comments posted. Of these only 2 have a user name. I wonder if all these people really don't have a user name or if they just don't want people to associate them with their comments. After all, every post is anonymous. I'm not trying to be a smart ass; I was just wondering.

On to the story, it wasn't bad, but could have been a lot better with a slight style change. To me it read more like a diary, and yet was far enough away from that style that it didn't take advantage of a diary's stronger points.

Since I also write stories, I don't make the mistake of thinking a fiction writer is writing about his fantasy. Folks, we are just trying to create a story that will allow you to suspend belief for just a short while and for that time you become part of the story. When a writer can get you to comment as if these things really were happening, he /she has been successful. The more vitriolic your comments, those about how stupid the character is (often they assume the author is the character) the better the job of writing.

The star points system is as much about the reader as it is about the author. Did the story have a plot you can empathize with? If so, and the writing mechanics are acceptable, you'll probably score it high. Personally, I dislike any story where the husband is treated with less than respect, even though I have written a few at the request of readers, yet I try to look at the story through the eyes of a person who likes that kind of thing. If the author wrote a good story, about a subject I abhor, I still rate it accordingly.

But that's just me thinking out loud. You guys keep reading and commenting and we'll keep on writing. JUST REMEMBER--WHEN YOU READ A FREE STORY AND DON'T BOTHER TO CLICK ON A STAR, IT SAYS A LOT MORE ABOUT YOU THAN ABOUT THE STORY!

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Cuckold stories need their own category!

I read the title and the intro blurb. And since I don't like to read willing cuckold stories, because I don't understand what enjoyment the Cuck gets out of that lifestyle, I didn't read the story. I didn't vote either because I didn't read it. But in fairness I have to give kudos to EG for two things: 1st, as I mentioned, the title and the blurb gave me enough warning to not bother reading a story that probably would have just disgusted me. 2nd, he cranked up the commenters - I really enjoyed reading them. So, back to the title of my comment, 'Cuckold stories need their own category!' because often, I find, that some unscrupulous authors will sneak a cuck story into LW without any fair warning to the unsuspecting reader - such as myself, who really doesn't want to read this type of dreck.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Cuckold stories have their own category. It's called Loving Wives. Those who are too stupid to understand that and read these stories anyway don't belong on this site, as I'm pretty sure it's not meant for the illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU A CUCKOLD?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Tee! Hee! Hee!. Why would anyone think you be a CUCKOLD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

frontlinecaster and bonnie said their piece, now all we need is the other cuck swingerjoe and then we will have the three musketeers. what a trio, the loving wives cuckies

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
More Voyeur...

IMO I would say this story is more voyeur than cuckold. Though the line between the two is a narrow one. The wife can easily escalate the situation to being a cuckold / bull relationship. The wife could chat via e mail, phone, IM, skype when her husband is not around,

The husband needs to stay in control of the meets and perhaps do a 3sum so the wife can connect with her husband when she has orgasm with lover !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A cuckold ...

and an utter fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, you are no cuckold!

You are a brainless idiot who additionally is a dumb cuckold!

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Lighten up

This story must be a joke. Surely no-one is this stupid in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No You are not a cuckold

Why don´t You try to be more active yourself. She will most certanly like if one man is kissing and caressing her while the other is fucking her, and if You and your friend shift, both of you can last much longer and give her even more orgasms. Maybe You can try to give her a double penetration as well. I´m sure she will enjoy it if you take it carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cuckold

if not a cuckold then stupid dumb idiot asshole fool any other's please add4fb3

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for your excellent story!!!

Yes, you are a cuckold, you have the honour to be included in that group and you love so much to your wife that you have let her experiencing and feeling the greatest pleasure of pure lust and sex.

Please, go on with your attitude, enjoy past, current and future situations... and share them with us! ;)

Best regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving Wives Category

Nice story, though a little plain in the telling. I hope there will be a follow-up where David gets to fuck Susan without using a condom and cums in her married pussy.

On a separate note I really don't understand why people complain about cuckold stories in the Loving Wives category. The site owners definition for the Loving Wives category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. They have gone on to clarify this by saying that “the category encompasses any story in which a wife is one of the main characters, and where her wifedom is a key element as well”.

It’s the owners site so they decide and they have made it quite clear that cuckold stories are welcome in the Loving Wives category.

If you don’t like that either find another site where cuckold/wife sharing stories are placed in the fetish category or start a site of your own (with your rules).

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
you really have to ask?

then you are too stupid to understand.

congratulations, you just lost your marriage, your wife, and your self respect.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
***

I like the incremental way that the action unfolded in this story, but I wish you hadn't telegraphed what happened by telling us what happened before each meeting.

I don't know if you wrote in this style purposely or not, but the narrative comes across as naive in several places, as if the narrator is a virgin. All the hand-wringing over STD's, the descriptions of condom use, the visit to the doctor who somehow diagnoses David as STD-free, the bewilderment of the husband that David was fucking his wife "too hard", and the apparent shock of doing it "doggy-style."

And then there was this cringe-worthy line: "Is it okay if I enter you with my penis?"

Seriously?

I want to like this story, as I enjoy the premise, but you fumbled the execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yes you are and now that you started this your wife will eventually be gone. People are crazy to do this without thinking that it will affect their marriage. Fucking someone new is always exciting now add your spouse watching and allowing it makes it that much more. So you fuck her after they are done so all she will think about is her great time with him and just keeping you happy when it is over. She will just dump you eventually, obviously she can't love you that much if she keeps going further with him and you have no one else. It's just fucked up. The other guy will just take over and stop looking for your permission. He knows his power is building and you have lost your wife to him because no wife that really loved there husband would humiliate him like that, even if he keeps saying it's ok. She knows it wrong but keeps doing it . Put hubby out of his misery or if you really love him stop fucking the other guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time to stop while you can

If this is a true story the time has come to stop. Tell Susan that you are more upset and anxious than you thought you'd be and you want it to stop. If you don't you are a goner. Susan will eagerly increase the frequency of her meetings with David and eventually will meet him without you being present. She may tell you about it or she may not. That will be out of your control. Frankly, this whole thing is out of your control now and has been for quite a while. Save your marriage while you can.

On the other hand, if this is fiction--never mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please ignore the idiot posters

No you are not a Cuckold in the strictest sense of the term, as you are aware of and agree to her infidelities. You are possibly a Wittol. If it works for you and your wife, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You become a cuckold when she goes to him without you or against your desires...

......until then, you are a Wittol....

But, she is probably already fucking him behind your back, you just haven't found out about the times they meet without you yet. Once that fire gets lit, it's very hard to put out, and needs regular stoking. And restraint you express is an overstatement.

The question I have is, why is it fine for her to fuck another man, but she would be made jealous by your fucking another woman?

Well, once you find out she's already cuckolded you, you would certainly be justified in making her a cuckuean. Let's see how she likes having the shoe on the other foot....

And ya, it's a dumb thing to get into those kinds of sex games.

In your place, I would have never done any of this. You open doors you can't close, you make OK, illicit behaviors that will continue to extend, expand and become more severe and outrageous, more frequent. It won't be long before she convinces herself anything she wants is OK. And along the way, she will have lost all respect for you. Really what woman can respect a husband who finds enjoyment in having her fucking other men? I'll tell you....that's a man that doesn't love his woman enough to care for her and protect her. And NO, pimping her out is not taking care of her.

Then the hurtin's on. And it's on you.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to swingerjoe

I agree that the narrator is very naive and inexperienced when it comes to cuckolding. He wants to see his wife pleasured by another man, but he is concerned about the risks of his wife having unprotected sex. He has other psychological issues as well that cause him a lot of anxiety and difficulty sleeping.

So far as the hand-wringing over STDs and the description of condom use, the risk of catching a sexually transmitted disease should be a serious concern for any normal person. No doctor can determine with certainty whether a person is completely free of an STD. Even if a person checked out clean one day, they could catch something a week later or they could be carrying something that didn’t show up in the exam.

Why should Jim and Susan believe David just because he said that he was disease free? The description concerning David’s statement about having seen a doctor should be taken in the context of the entire story. Jim and Susan have gotten to know David over a period of time. Even though they like and trust him, they understand that there is no way to know for sure whether he has something. That is why they insisted that he use a condom when fucking Susan. The use of a condom by Susan when performing oral sex on David also makes sense.

I agree with your comment concerning the bewilderment of the husband that David was fucking his wife “too hard”. It suggests the husband must be very naive. Of course, any man who enjoys a good fuck is going to want to bang the woman hard. I should have better explained that the husband’s concern was not so much with David screwing his wife with abandon but, rather, with the condom breaking.

In retrospect, I think you are correct about the one sentence “Is it okay if I enter you with my penis?” being cringe-worthy. It was my awkward attempt to avoid being crude. I had thought about saying something like, “Would it be okay if I go down on you?”

I hear what you say about my telegraphing things ahead of time at the beginning of each meeting before actually telling what happened, but I disagree with your implication that this is a distraction. I think, by breaking up the story into the five meetings, each with a brief title describing what happened, it’s easier to follow the gradual progression from sensual massage to kissing and masturbating to Susan doing oral on David to David doing oral on Susan and, finally, to David fucking Susan. Remember, these meetings took place over a period of six months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-it's called a cuckold story

Let me guess, you're British, right? Given the type of stories that most Brits write, I wouldn't be accusing anybody of anything. Didn't read the story, not my cup of tea. lol

NiceSmileNiceSmileover 9 years ago
Not a Cuckold. Marriage is Safe.

You are not a cuckold in the modern sense of the word, as you are not dominated by twisty feelings of inadequacy deep in your gut. She is not a cuckoldress because she is not feeding and nurturing those twisty cucky feelings with a subtle comment at just the right time or an appropriately raised eyebrow.

Furthermore, your marriage is not in danger, contrary to the view in the quote below. Your wife is enjoying this as are you, but more importantly you are enjoying this together, as a couple. You are talking to each other . . . communicating. This is the foundation of a strong marriage. I speak from experience. I have been the lover, the other man, the David in your story, to a Hotwife for over half a decade. Her marriage is strong. She and her husband talk about everything. She would drop me in 2 seconds if having me as a Fuckbuddy would endanger her marriage.

Nice Smile

Quote:

"If this is a true story the time has come to stop. Tell Susan that you are more upset and anxious than you thought you'd be and you want it to stop. If you don't you are a goner. Susan will eagerly increase the frequency of her meetings with David and eventually will meet him without you being present. She may tell you about it or she may not. That will be out of your control. Frankly, this whole thing is out of your control now and has been for quite a while. Save your marriage while you can."

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to Nice Smile

It is reassuring to know that you think that our marriage will be okay. Most of the other comments are saying just the opposite. I agree that communication between my wife and me is the key. However, I agree with the others that the husband is playing with fire. The reason I say that is because we are so inexperienced when it comes to letting a third person into our sex lives. I always thought that it would be a good thing to let my wife meet with the same man over an extended period of time because, that way, we could all develop a sense of trust. Barriers would gradually be broken. The man would be a regular “Fuckbuddy”, screwing my wife with abandon.

Now, after reading all these comments, I am starting to have second thoughts. If my wife were to develop more of an emotional attachment to David, I can’t know for sure what might happen. I don’t think that she would cheat on me by meeting with him without my knowing about it, but there’s no doubt that I am taking a chance. Maybe we should cool things with David for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
david is a star!!! Susan is an angel and I am jealous!!!

If that is cuckold I'd love to be a cuckold!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Husband's participation

I wanted to see him aroused and jacking himself while watching his wife being sexual with another guy or getting some man-sex for the first time. Otherwise, great writing and premise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What would you do in this situation?

Walk away, consider it "lesson learned" and never do anything this fucking stupid again.

Hey, you asked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good refreshing storie

This was a good refreshing story or real life expirience if u say, after all those extreme cuckold stories with their blackmail, humiliation n other stupidity.

This is i think how cuckolding shoud hapen in real life with the couple in complete control n completely together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what you are is a pervert idiot, wife is a slut.

What you have done is lost respect by everyone concerned, my guess is she won't stop no matter what you think, idiot pervert.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Seems realistic

Because of the cautious way the story progresses, with care taken over STDs etc. But yes of course the hubby/ story-teller is a cuckold as that is a man whose wife is unfaithful to him, whether or not it's with his consent. This was a nicely done variant of the typical storyline anyway, without blessed interracial 12 inch humiliation of the average white Joe that we get over and over again which I find so toxic. What's this about the scenario being an especially British one, from one commentator? There are hundreds of such stories, complete with the vile interracial bits thrown in on this site, which are obviously American,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dumbass comments from annony are expected .

I gave you a 5 so that you'll keep writing and drive the asshole annony crazy! We all hope he drops dead with rage

happyturtle86happyturtle86over 8 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved your story. This is how cuckold and hotwife should be. It's not about humiliation. It's about sharing the love with another for both your pleasures. I loved your story. Thank u.

rom17rom17over 8 years ago
I loved it - more believable than most!

A well written sensible story. I could see my wife and I seriously considering such an adventure. My fantasy of my wife being pleasured by a 'bull' becomes much more powerful in the promotion of her safety in health and otherwise. The loving relationship of husband and wife is also preserved with the agreement of both being present when the wife is serviced. The only omission in my fantasy, would be my physical participation at some level. Great story.

BloodyMary12BloodyMary12almost 8 years ago
Great tale

I love the situation and the style. A real cuckold in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Yes You Are!

Yes you are a cuckold and the more she is shagged the more she will want to be. She is soon going to begin dominating and humiliating you and I think you will love it.

tirreno12tirreno12about 7 years ago
Great

Really a great tale. My compliments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally a story to read to my wife !

Great story to read to my wife in the hope of having her let me arrange for her to be fucked in front of me . I love how erotic and arousing it was for me to read. I have been trying to talk her into letting me set up a meeting with a younger guy to fuck her in a local hotel and this story illustrates how I fantasise about it playing out. I want ,eventually ,to have him come here to fuck my wife on a regular basis. To that end I have bought her sexy nylons ,garterbelt and crotchless panties to wear when we meet with him and invite him to our hotel room to fuck her the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ARE YOU A CUCKOLD?

If the shoe fits comfortably, then where it - just don't wear it out.

If this is just a story, very good writing - but can do without the rhetorical questions.

If this is a real experience - there are things you should know: the majority of women are driven by emotions, and those emotions are (also) triggered by pleasure and satisfaction. In the story, your 'wife' already has a DEEP emotional connection with the man who provides her tremendous pleasures - but also be warned ... you have already been replaced in one aspect of her life. Don't be blindsided if you wind up being COMPLETELY replaced. I speak this from first hand knowledge. The unthinkable happened, and I lost my woman to another man. Was it worth it? I was so turned on that I know I'd do it again ... and I'd probably lose again. That's the true definition of a CUCKOLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Controlled exstasy

Well done to you all for having such delightful control.A cuckold you definitely are but in a very lovely way and good luck with your future exploits in letting your wife have the cock that she really needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yep! You are a full fledged cuckhold!

It is wonderful to watch your wife get fucked knowing she willl be fucking you later that night. My first wife and I also started off by arranging a massage. It’s a nice way to start your wife getting fucked. Enjoy the cuckhold life but I agree with the other comment about not letting the other guy become a bull ... that ruins the enjoyment of giving your wife to another guy for her enjoyment. Bulls are useless a-holes. Stick to mutually pleasurable sex. If you let her go fuck guys alone alone have her describe how she fucked him as she is fucking you later that night. Eating your wife after she has been fucked is very wonderful! It is very nasty but also very exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

Just to confirm the definition of a cuckold, a cuckold is the husband of a wife who commits adultery whether the husband knows or not sic OED.

He asks what would I do in the situation, truth is we wouldn't get there, if my wife cucked me she would be TOAST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol

If this is serious, dump the bitch.

If this is not serious, dump the bitch.

Just start fresh with a woman that would not sleep with another man, even if you suggested it.

pixyduestpixyduestalmost 6 years ago
Join

Yep, I'd want to join in as they're fucking- or as you and she are fucking.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yes

Yes you are a cuckold, one of the lowest forms of human life.

khatch46khatch46over 5 years ago
people lable others out of fear

the people who confirm that you are a cuckold do so because they're too narrow minded to accept what they can't understand and it threatens them and they fear what they don't understand.

Whatever doesn't fit in their tiny belief system is a threat, therefore they strike out in fear at belief systems that don't fit with theirs.

Sure you and your wife did this for mutual sexual excitement, but your fundamental reason in my estimation, is because you love her and wanted her to experience the things you were no longer able to give her.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Pretty good story, exhibitionistguy

I can't help but laugh that there are so many commenters willing to judge you and define "cuckold" and they can't even spell it! You actually spelled it out for them in your finishing question and the dumbasses still fucked it up!

I enjoyed this, and all your other stories so far. I like your straightforward style of telling the story without embellishment and I think you did quite a good job of explaining your emotions and reservations about watching your wife have sex with another man. It's a hot fantasy but certainly not for everyone. It could open up Pandora's box, or it might bring you and your wife closer together. She may love you all the more deeply because of your generosity in allowing her to experience this. Or, she might develop a taste for extramarital activities whether you approve or not. It sounds like the former is most likely. She appears to have truly appreciated the gift you've given her, and I hope that I've read that right.

Having your own private and personal porn star in your bedroom is really erotic beyond belief I think. Who the hell is going to be hotter for you to watch getting fucked than your own wife? And the conflicting motions pushing at pulling at you have to make it even hotter! I wish you all the best luck, and thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What team?

She demonstrates her lack of love and respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. And she exposes herself to every sexual disease known to man. And you want us to believe her husband does ANYTHING but divorce her? Laughably bad, unfinished story.

1 star

Willysway1Willysway1over 4 years ago
I see myself in your story.

I see myself in your story. I would love to do this for my wife for pretty much the same reasons you mentioned. But alas, my wife will not entertain this idea.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuckold story

Unlike many stories I'm glad the guy was willing even if he was a bit concerned. Hope there will be another chapter where he gets to creampie her. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great story

What an incisive bit of writing the doubt the emotions and working through them with honest conversion a very hot story which I believe is real rather than made up as I have a partner whom I have discussed these things with as well as for some of the other anonymous comments running you or your story down go get a life u didn't have to read it and its not your thing go get a life and find something you do like you pointless waste of space go do something constructive for a change and leave us more interesting and cerebral people out of your malicious and negative little worlds in other words go get an interesting life than you have you introverted twisted messed up lonely sad bitter little fascist idiots hope u understand the bigger words there lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckold Story

Glad you didn't follow the stereotypes I usually see in these stories. Really enjoyed the way you built up to things. Have to check the stories but only wish there had been one more chapter, one where she allows him to cum inside of her. Other than that, this is one of the better stories I've ever read. Thanks again.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 3 years ago

I love it! Wonderful story, well-written. The descriptions of emotions and feeling between the couple and the man they chose to play with ring true. The sex is exciting as well. Good erotic stories stimulate because we identify with the characters, or the situations they create. This succeeds on both fronts. Looking forward to reading your other tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would watch her fuck guy after guy, tell her to enjoy herself, take as many cocks as she could. I’d encourage her to fuck guys with big cocks and long tongues. I’d film her taking it in her ass and sucking off two or three at a time. I’d get off hearing her tell me about her adventures with gang bangs and being passed around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes ❤

vetiver51vetiver51almost 2 years ago

Yes I would say you are a cuckold. Nothing wrong with that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would nice to fuck her without a condom i have been lucky and fucked some married woman without condom sometime hubby watching us ok i know it wrong but all want no condom.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 1 year ago

Lucky guy, I tried for years to persuade my wife to fuck other men, it makes me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can tell which comments are from Democrats.......they don't think it is proper, so anyone who does should be eliminated from the planet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The definition of cuckold describes a woman who has an adulterous relationship with a man outside of marriage. Usually behind the back of the husband. You are a voyeur enjoying your wife with another man. Nothing wrong with that. As long as she comes back to you, it's golden!

airyfxairyfx11 months ago

I hope it doesn't pop your bubble, but I would say you're a more stag/vixen couple. You found David, you acted as the intermediary, even stopping him when he went down on her the first time. Frankly a cuck would have sat in the chair and beat off as David slid into your wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
587 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.