Cuckold Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their lunch conversation continued, she established the safe word of "pineapples" that should be used to stop all actions if things become uncomfortable, or if someone just needed to take a break from the affair, allowing everyone to regroup their thoughts and continue when ready. The understanding of alcohol being consumed was also discussed, and how she would most likely be somewhat tipsy when the time came to partake in the cuckold, using the alcohol as a relaxer to feel comfortable enough to participate in her husband's fantasy. Elaborating that she didn't require the alcohol to perform this abnormal scenario, and if it were the original threesome proposal, she would still crave a few beverages to feel relaxed. It was going to be the first time in a long while that she was totally naked in front of a stranger and wanted something to diminish the nerves that go along with awkwardly being exposed. Initially their lunch date wasn't geared toward flirtatious acts or sexual advancements, but from the content of their dialogue and the history they already shared they found themselves toying with the various scenarios and numerous possibilities of that special evening.

Already turned-on by the conversation of their prospective evening, with her legs crossed beneath the table, she pressed her foot against his slack covered leg and began rubbing up and down, aiming to convey a flirtatious connection with the man she was about to invite into her husband's love-box. Feeling her brush up and down his leg, he playfully sought-after details on what she was expecting from him sexually and the methods he could use to please her, asking for specifics on how she liked to be tasted and how hard she liked to be fucked. If she was okay with him slamming his thick cock into her tight little pussy until she screamed, if she could handle being bent over the bed and fucked vigorously from behind, and if she was ready to be ravished for an extended period of time, explaining that in his older age he had a much harder time reaching a climax and how he could take a substantial amount of time to cum.

With a slender grin of excitement across her face and her eyebrow raised just slightly as an outward expression that she was intensely reflecting on those scenarios, she began providing details about her sensitive nipples and how she would deeply enjoy him licking and sucking them, tonguing them slowly as her nipples grew inside his mouth. How she would love him to lick her pussy and tongue fuck her hole, flicking her clit until she came as he reached outward and played with her nipples, all while continuing to caress her slit with his tongue in long strides. How she wanted him to climb on top of her, hold her ass from below with her legs wrapped around his waist, and press the weight of his body against hers to hold her steady as he pounded her pussy relentlessly, causing screams of passion to escape her mouth. How she desired to be kissed slowly, gently, and erotically as he slid his throbbing rock-hard cock in and out of her saturated juice-filled pussy, slipping it deep inside and pressing firm against her G-spot, pausing for only a brief moment as she moaned with ecstasy before he gradually pulled out and repeated it again.

She responded to his desire of banging her tight little pussy until she screamed, conveying the unbelievable pleasure she feels when being fucked exceedingly hard, slamming her pussy with every thrust. And if he desired, could flip her over and shove his pulsating cock in from behind, grabbing onto her hips and burying his dick deep inside her snatch relentlessly. In recognizing his lengthy love making statement, teasing him with a sexual tone, she acknowledged that she would do her best to keep up with his "endless" stamina, only asking that no anal is attempted during this encounter. While her and her husband had discussed double-penetration, one dick in the ass and another in the pussy, she didn't feel she was ready for such a huge leap and wasn't a big fan of anal penetration anyway, unless the mood was just right.

With their lunch date coming to an end, she gradually leaned toward him and whispered, "just make love to me in a romantic and personal way and I will follow your lead. If there is something atypical that you want to try, communicate your desires and I will let you know if I'm ready for it, otherwise you should just assume that we are in sync and I'm willing to do whatever you like." She continued to try and ease any uncertainties he could still possess by conveying to him again that her husband truly wants to see her with another man, and was okay with everything they had just discussed happening, conveying to try and enjoy the pleasures they will bring to each other on that special night.

He paid for their meals and expressed his deepest appreciation in selecting him as a trustworthy friend to help fulfill their fantasy, and promised to respect both her and her husband's wishes and conduct himself as professionally as possible to ensure everyone had a good time. Still seated with her legs crossed, she could feel how shockingly wet her pussy had become from discussing the assorted pleasures that awaited her and the various sexual promises of that particular night, and when he stood from his seated position to say his goodbyes, she could see the enormous formation of his rock-hard cock pushing his slacks outward with a small amount of precum dousing the fabric where the tip of his dick rested next to his waist. It was obvious that he was also extremely turned-on by their conversation.

She rose from her chair and leaned in to hug him, wrapping her arms around his neck to draw him near, lifting on her toes to inconspicuously press her hips against his to feel the hardness of his protruding tool, prompting a surge of wetness to drip from her already dampened pussy and into her panties as an overwhelming rush of excitement bolted through her body. Feeling her hips press harder against his, he knew exactly what she was trying to achieve and aided her in feeling the impression of his fully-formed cock by wrapping his arms around her slender waist and pulling her close, pushing his firm member against her body and granting her the sensation she was looking for. As they said their goodbyes, she explained she would discuss everything with her husband and would let him know if they were still comfortable moving forward.

Later that evening, she articulated to her husband the details of her lunch date and the certainty of her colleagues' interest in becoming a part of their cuckold threesome. Likewise, she disclosed the specifics of their verbal sexual exchange, detailing the numerous intimate acts that were discussed and some positions that were recommended if they moved forward with their plans, swapping flirtatious behavior between them as they spoke of those assorted techniques and positions with playful eye contact and her foot softly rubbing against his pant leg underneath the table in an enticing manner. She indicated how his stamina was apparently exceedingly long-lasting in his mature age, and how the continuance of their conversation triggered a vast amount of wetness to form in her panties.

Additionally, she described her notice of his impressively erect cock protruding through his slacks when he stood to say goodbye, and the intimacy of their hug that allowed her to feel his memorable shaft against her body, imparting her with a sense of its size and what she would be enduring, expressing how obvious it was that he wanted to be inside her and how turned-on he was visualizing their anticipated night. Her husband looked delighted that the lunch date went so well, exclaiming eagerly that if she still felt comfortable moving forward, and possibly having some very enduring sex, to go ahead and schedule a day and he would book the hotel.

Thinking back at their beginning stages of cuckold talks and her uncertainties of even trying it, the concerns of not having her husband fully involved and only participating in this fantasy minimally, and the worries of feeling uncomfortable when pleasuring another man, she found herself extremely aroused by the lunch date and the astonishing sex-filled conversations that crowded her mind of the possibilities. She was becoming tremendously turned-on by the idea of receiving a unique kind of pleasure from another man while her husband touched her skin, kissed her passionately, and jerked off with contentment as he witnessed her being ravished by a stranger's cock. She started to recognize what her husband was speaking of when he tried to describe his feelings about a cuckold, and couldn't get the visual of her lunch date friend sucking her clit until she gushed all over his face, sliding his stiff massive cock inside her gaping pussy hole and fucking her brains out until she screamed in ecstasy as her husband observed from a close distance, locking her satisfied eyes with her husband's stare as this other man pounded the cream from her swollen slit. It was then she knew she was ready to push the limits of her and her husband's sexual connection and to take this journey toward their cuckold threesome fantasy.

She text her friend and confirmed that their cuckold rendezvous would be set for the Saturday following their lunch date, while her husband called and booked the hotel. She specified the approximate time he should arrive and the location, explaining that she would text him the room number as soon as they checked-in. She immediately received a text back with the emoji of a smiley-face, a thumbs up, and an eggplant, expressing that he was excited, willing, and ready for their evening of fun.

The Saturday she selected was significant, as it was the time when her ovulation was at its highest point and knew how sex-crazed she became during that period, recognizing she wanted to use those urges to her advantage. Insistently, she told her husband that on that special night she didn't want to go straight to the hotel and begin fucking, but wanted him to take her out and spend an evening filled with romantic gestures and talks of love, giving her the feeling that she was the only woman in the world that he wanted to be with, and no matter what happened, everything during that evening and after was going to be okay. He understood what it was she was asking and why, and reassured her that no matter what, he would always be by her side and this adventure was something they were doing together. He promised they would spend time together before the affair, bonding their connection and getting their hearts in sync, filling the night with fun, excitement, pure love, and a few soothing drinks before they left for the hotel, comprehending how important it was to support her emotional needs and to convey how unbelievably amazing she was for attempting such an abnormal act of trust and devotion.

Throughout that week her husband left poetry in her purse and car, love notes throughout their home, and sent text messages that voiced his deepest appreciation of her and just how remarkable she was. How she transformed him into the best version of himself and urged him to be the greatest husband he could be, making him the luckiest guy alive to have found such an astonishing woman to spend the rest of his life with. He would meet her for lunch and take evening walks with her, talking about everything but the sexual fantasy they were driven to try, every act and suggestion throughout that week perfectly aimed to ease the fears and anxieties she was feeling about the upcoming adventure, taking the necessary time to secure her comfort and deliver a message that they were in sync. She could feel the bond growing between them and knew he was the only one for her, feeling a connection between them that couldn't be explain and no one could ever break. Although scared, excited, and tremendously aroused by the weekend that awaited her, she knew that as long as her husband was by her side, everything would be okay.

They awoke Saturday morning feeling refreshed and slightly nervous about the evening to come, but remembered the day they had planned and the romantic pampering she was about to endure. The house was empty and quiet, and her husband invited her to take a shower, but reassured her that sex would not be expected, identifying that she was already nervous and trying to keep her mind at ease (although sex in the shower might have helped those feelings). She accepted the invitation and they bathed together intimately, her husband slowly and sensually washing her body, gently kissing her wet figure and caressing her soapy skin, building an erotic connection of enormous magnitude between them that screamed how deeply in love they were.

After showering and getting ready for the day, she hinted that she wouldn't mind going shopping for something sexy and provocative to wear underneath some new clothes for the evening, aspiring to give her soon-to-be lover and her husband a surprise of supreme sexiness and kinky expression, causing a yearn of sexual desire they wouldn't be able to resist. Her husband agreed that a flirtatious and semi-slutty teddy or bra and panties would be an excellent idea to ignite the flames of passion between them, and added that she should maybe get a massage to relax the electricity racing through her body. After leaving their home, he surprised her by pulling up to a massage parlor. A smile came over her face when she learned the appointment had already been booked and paid for, and all she had to do was give them her name and allow them to remove the apprehensions and adverse feelings clouding her body and mind. An hour later she came out with a look of relaxation and total peace, appearing mentally prepared for what the night would bring.

They left the massage parlor and traveled to the mall where she was told to find anything and everything she needed, wanted, or would like to have for the evening, acquiring items to set the mood and spark the flames. Over the next few hours, she found and purchased a short black leather skirt that made her ass look amazing and firm, stopping just below the cup of her ass and tightly fitted around her dynamite figure, a plain short-sleeve red silk V-cut blouse that exposed her massive breasts and the cleavage they promoted, a pair of kinky black lace thigh-high net stockings, some dangling silver earrings in the shape of triangles that subliminally hinted toward the three points of a three-way relationship, and a pair of black leather knee-high boots that screamed deviant in nature and completed the outfit with a look of lustful intentions.

The sexiest piece to her ensemble was the promiscuous bra and panties she purchased to be concealed underneath until the moment they would be exposed to her husband and her partner. A red lace bra that clasped in the front and hugged her voluptuous tits with grace, trimmed with black stitching and a see-through lace fabric that allowed her nipples to grow and be flaunted, and a matching pair of crotchless string lace panties that caressed her ass like two strong hands, and exposed the skin of her hips with a thin lace string connecting the front and back side of the lace coverings. When her crotchless panties were worn with the short leather skirt, her pussy lips would be granted the pleasure of the night breeze and tempt wetness to form. She felt remarkably sexy and very desirable, and knew that her sheer lace surprise would cause their bull to grow hard with the hunger to fuck her without pause.

Throughout the day her husband continued to pamper and court her. He took her to her favorite lunch cafe followed by a romantic walk by the river, holding her hand and dreaming about their future plans in life. They stopped to get her hair, nails, and make-up done, and spent quality time together throughout the day, lastly returning home to change into her evenings outfit. When she came out of the bedroom totally dolled up and ready for the evening, she looked stunning and absolutely exquisite! Her body was glowing and her long elegantly curled hair was gorgeous, the sexiness of her attire jaw dropping! Her husband couldn't help but stare in complete awe, triggering his dick to grow slightly through his blue jeans from the unbelievable beauty that was placed before him. He stood and hugged her with never-ending love and excitement as they waited for their Uber to arrive and take them to their romantic candlelit dinner at her favorite restaurant.

During the drive, he couldn't keep his hands off of her, craving to touch her body and kiss her with a passion of deep-rooted desire, sliding his hand up her inner-thigh to feel the lips of her exposed pussy and the moisture that was forming with each touch, unsure if he could make it through the evening with his wife so striking and magnificent, feeling greedy in keeping her to himself. Once at the restaurant, she consumed several Margarita Sangria's with her meal, inducing a feel of tipsiness and relaxation, slowly diminishing the uncertainties and hesitations and livening up her spirits.

They finalized the evening at a local club where she and her husband danced and consumed other alcoholic beverages, and around 8PM an Uber arrived to take them to the hotel. An elegant establishment that overlooked the city's river, where the staff guaranteed a quiet floor with very little disruptions. The room her husband booked was the Honeymoon Suite located on the top floor, and was furnished with an oversized king bed, couch, fully stocked bar, executive desk with office chair, and the ability to turn the lights down to a glow for a sensual and tender ambiance. It was the perfect setting with a room temperature that was comfortable and relaxing. She text her friend with the room number as her husband put on some soft music to play throughout their suite from the built-in Bluetooth speakers in the room, and mixed her a drink from the available bar that was included in the rate. Everything she needed to feel secure, content, and completely at ease for her night of passion, lust, and sexual experimentation.

Around 9:30PM, a knock was heard at the door. Her husband answered and her soon-to-be lover entered the room. His look was undoubtably stimulating and extremely sexy, dressed in a nice pair of blue jeans, a plain light gray button-up shirt with his face clean-shaved and visually soothing, holding a single red rose in his hand. Slightly inebriated, she stood from her chair to hug him and unexpectedly tripped, falling into his chest and causing an amazing and remarkable whiff of cologne to fill her senses, inhaling a magnificent and stunning aroma that overpowered her body with an immediate attraction.

Helping her find her footing, he handed her the rose and voiced how incredibly beautiful she was, in worship of her provocative and promiscuous attire, her black leather skirt barely covering her terrific ass, and her full-figured breasts so alluring and voluptuous with very noticeable and inviting cleavage, making it difficult for him to concentrate on anything else but her. She took the rose, smelled it and thanked him, and with a smile gleaming across her face, placed it on the bar table adjacent to the entrance.

Her husband turned the lights in the room down to a glow, and they all three moved to the sofa where she sat in-between them. The men discussed the expectations of the evening, laying out the rules, the safe word, and reiterating the idea of what a cuckold was, explaining that touching and joining was still an option if they felt it was right. She sat and stared at her friend as the two men chatted, thoughts of what she was about to experience running through her mind, somewhat anxious and slightly nervous of the things that were destine to happen, her heart racing as she intently gazed at his lips while he spoke, biting her own in a build of arousal. She could feel the wetness of her unmasked pussy beginning to drip, experiencing a mind-boggling impurity devouring her entireness, coming to the realization that she was more attracted to him and their plans than she initially thought she would be.