Cuckold Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband watched their bull's spectacular dick penetrating his wife's glorious pussy from his horizontal position, observing his bulky member diving deep into her stretched snatch. In amazement, he witnessed his swinging balls powerfully slap her clitoris with each thrust, listening to the sounds of wetness splatter as he pierced his cock boundless inside her creamy slit over and over again, viewing her legs shake with a trembling euphoric pleasure, completely motionless with sex struck silence from the wild and crazy pounding she was withstanding from behind, her body and mind totally conquered by the new and invigorating experience.

After ten continual minutes of her lover penetrating her snatch relentlessly, he eased his repeated thrusting and slid his dick from her pleasantly infiltrated pussy, finding his breath and wiping beads of sweat from his brow as she posed motionless in her unstable doggy-style stance. Her face was buried deep into the bedding with a weary arch in her back and her ass still propped in the air, her legs spread further apart than they were when they first started. Her husband's cock was no longer existent in her hand, and she shivered profusely throughout her sweat drenched body, breathing vigorously after experiencing an uncountable wave of repeated orgasms, spouting muffled moans of exhausted paradise after just enduring the fucking of her life! Her lover looked at her stance from across the bed, smiled with a grin of conquest and teasingly asked, "are you okay? Do you need me to take it easier on you? Pineapples?" Quickly, she raised her head and stared back at him with a look of 'no fucking way,' immediately rolling to her back and spreading her legs wide, her swollen snatch still spewing her thick love sauce from her quenched stretched lips, showing she wasn't done with him yet and she was ready for more!

While in an orgasmic state of euphoria, she looked down at her exposed slit, glared back up at him as she motioned four fingers together toward him, as to say 'come and get it.' His cock still rock-hard and primed for action, he leaped upon the bed between her legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into her, kissing him with a heavy passion of desire as their tongues intertwined. His body was pressed firm against hers, mixing their sweat as he slid his hand down between his legs and clutched the base of his thick solid shaft, again easing it into her succulent warm sopping hole, causing her to halt their kiss and exhale a whimper of, "OH... FUCK...," feeling his unbelievable cock once more enter her tight little sex den, sending shivers of ecstasy down her spine like electricity racing through a powerline, her snatch once more considerably widened with pleasure, driving her head backward in elation, appearing as though she was about to pass out from the incredible feeling.

Her lover gradually slid his veiny cock in and out of her steaming wet vagina, making slow steady love to her with serenity, his hips gliding forward smoothly as he descended deep into her love-box and paused, holding his penetration and pressing hard against her inner pussy wall. Her body shuttered with an overwhelming felicity, moaning a gratifying murmur of satisfaction as the bulging head of his dick compressed against her G-spot, then inch by inch slipped it outward until the tip of his prick was all that was injected, repeating the process over and over again creating a fusion of pure gratification that her body almost couldn't handle.

She wrapped her legs high around his backside, just above his bare ass, opening her slit further and squeezing his groin closer and deeper against hers, keeping him from shifting too far away, sweat rolling down their bodies as the magnitude of their fleshly connection was felt amongst them. No words were spoken, their union entirely comprised of pure sensual love-making between two secular bodies. The only sound that could be heard over the soft music playing in the background was the erotic exhale from her lips when he paused his powerful phallus against her ripe G-spot. Taking a single arm from around her lover's neck, she reached outward toward her husband, touching his chest and descending down to obtain his hand, interlacing her fingers with his as he sat upright with his legs crossed upon the bed, admiring their beautiful coupling and the amorous bond they were exchanging, staring endlessly into her eyes with love and admiration, aware that in that moment she was experiencing more than just pure fucking, but a magnificent connection of tranquility.

Her lover's long-lasting gentle copulation came to a standstill. Raising his head that was planted tenderly against her collarbone, he looked into her eyes with a joyous smile across his face, his cock still deep inside her pulsating canal. He could tell from the look of peace and contentment that she greatly enjoyed the graceful pleasure of making slow passionate love, asking her if she was okay with something again more demanding, wanting to release his load and satisfy his own urges.

In approval she nodded, smiling with an overwhelming excitement, never breaking her grasp of her husband's hand throughout their entire sexual embrace. Laying in a state of tranquility, her breath suppressed inward as he drew his dick from her snug snatch. She watched him raise from her sexual grasp and stand at the foot of the bed, gazing at his glorious manhood still solid and in full salute, sheathed by the condom and begging for its seed to be released, her tranquil feeling quickly transforming into a deep burning fire of desire. His dick was almost too much for her, but she craved more!

She knew she again wanted his thickness buried deep inside her tender succulent twat, and she knew she wanted to make him cum hard! Freeing her husband's hand, she rose from her back to her feet and stood in front of her lover, his legs pressed firmly against the edge of the bed. Shoving him backwards onto the comforter, she slowly crawled on top of him and straddled his horizontal position. Reaching down, she grasped his rod and wrapped her petite hand around his fat cock, tilting it upward between her legs and began rubbing the tip of his dick against her clit, expelling a subtle whine of delight from her mouth, her clitoris still dangerously sensitive and tingling with pleasure. Jolting his member back and forth between her parted pussy lips, her thick syrup trickled down his hefty shaft to aid in a smooth effortless entry. She sunk the tip of his plump member into her fiery hole, slowly easing down on top of it and accepting the full length of his rod. She could feel his cock ripple against her vaginal walls as she descended onto every inch, the senses of her femininity raging with a sexual prowl as the entirety of his fuck-stick was inside her, feeling it crowd her vaginal enclosure and forcing a yelp of delight from its glorious discomfort.

She knew she wanted to prepare for the experience of a real threesome like they discussed at the beginning of this journey, her opportunity to practice the sensation of a trio, handling two cocks at once and compelling both men to climax! Looking over at her husband still sitting on the bed, she called to him, "stand up and put your dick in my mouth! I want you to cum!"

Immediately, he stood upon the bed and positioned his vibrant cock close to her face, a tremendous amount of precum seeping from its tip and oozing down the shaft of his rod, a consequence from his attempt to keep his seed from being released while he watched his wife receive repeated pleasure, exceedingly excited and turned-on from her assertiveness. She grabbed his impressive phallus, feeling the pulsating throb of his horniness surging throughout its shaft, slid her hand down to its base and encased her lips around its firmness, nodding her head up and down and engulfing its richness while swaying her hips against her lover's groin. With her free hand, she reached back beneath her gyrating ass and clutched her lover's cum filled nut sac, gently jerking and tugging his testicular vastness in a fit of passionate enthusiasm, something else she often performed on her husband. With his piercing blue eyes widened with delight from the unexpected pleasure she was delivering, her lover joyfully exclaimed, "oh my! That feels... unbelievable! Please... keep doing that. I think... I can... cum!"

As he laid there, he watched her plunge the entireness of her husband's saliva-soaked cock into her mouth, muttering a pleasurable grumble as she worked her husband's manhood without hesitation. The feel of her yanking, grappling, and squeezing his testicles became undeniably rougher than when she began, pulling his sac to the rhythm of her husband's prick penetrating her orifice. Her husband's hips began to shift more rapidly and aggressively. Reaching out, he gripped her hair on the back of her head and began guiding her deeper against his cock, faintly causing her to gag with every thrust, a familiar sign that his climax was fast approaching.

In flow to her husband's heaving, her lover clutched his grip on each side of her hips, held on with exceeding tightness and began tugging her body back and forth against his cum-filled cock, his prick rocking and prodding her internal organs. She could feel his colossal dick expanding and growing rapidly inside her snatch as she increased the savage pulling and tugging of his exquisite balls, sensing he was close to exploding his thick seed as well. Her husband's prick swelled larger in her mouth and his body began to shake, holding his girth with three fingers and a thumb as she jerked him with ferocious determination. His thrusting increased faster and his knees began to buckle, her mouth being fucked vigorously as she powerfully rode her lover's cock unhindered, sliding her wetness back and forth against his crotch and tugging his testicles with every thrust. She could feel the head of her husband's dick swell abruptly, a clue to his upcoming ejaculation.

Without warning, he screamed a loud yell of fulfillment, shooting his load deep into the back of her throat, surprising her with the awkward sensation of his warm semen in her gorge, his hips quivering feverishly in complete ecstasy from his long-awaited euphoric release. He withdrew his raging quenched cock from her cum-filled mouth and fell onto the bed with an unyielding smile gleaming across his face, lying flat on his back in a euphoric state of contentment, the release of his awe-inspiring bliss from the evening's events.

With the relentless grind of her lover's deep-rooted prick penetration, and no place to spew out her husband's seed, she sealed her lips as tight as she could, waiting for the moment she could clear it. The grind of her lover's endless pussy insertion intensified swiftly, driving her body back and forth against his hips wilder and more rigid, his dick burrowing deeper and deeper inside her gap, causing his swollen meaty prick to press steadily against her G-spot unmoved, triggering a parade of everlasting screams and inconceivable pleasure that couldn't vocally be released, desperately trying to keep her lips sealed so not to spill her husband's warm love-sauce.

No longer able to hold the pleasure from escaping her mouth, her lips parted and her jaw dropped, finally releasing a roar of mind-blowing ecstasy, forcing her oral cavity to separate uncontrollably, dribbling her husband's warm cum-shot out of her mouth and down her chin, showering his fresh seed onto her enormous bouncing breasts. Her body seized with a crushing intoxication, her lover's cum filled cock mashed hard against her G-spot continually, her form shaking hysterically as she felt her essence descend into a climax of monstrous enormity. Her breathing intensified into an abrupt squeal and her vision slowly darkened, spots formed throughout her vision, riding his cock with a ferocious grind of ecstasy and constricting the girth of his thick manhood as her tight vaginal walls clinched. She rocked her hips faster and faster, sweat compressed between their skin, pushing his copious deep-rooted fuck-stick against every nerve within her pussy, her entire body wet and sweltering with perspiration and trickling down her warm euphoric frame, continuing to maul and tug his balls forcefully as her eyes rolled deep into the back of her head, leaning upward with her face peering high toward the ceiling, her husband's cum still spewing from her lips, glistening her chin, neck, and chest.

Suddenly, silence overcame her voice as her body tensed hysterically with orgasmic bliss. Without pause in fucking her lover with absolute crazy indulgence, a cry of inconceivable pleasure and complete and total gratification bellowed loudly from her mouth, screeching at the top of her lungs, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT... YES... OH... YES... DON'T STOP... DON'T... STOP...," her mind plummeting into a euphoric state of emptiness, darkness, and solitude as stars and flashes of light filled her vision and mind, drowning her mental state in an unbelievable exhilaration, her lover's body shifting across the bed from her quick jerking peak of sexual climax, ferociously compressing his testicles still cupped in her hand with an incredible force, ejaculating a flood of her woman's milk from her slit, triggering his body to stiffen with an intoxicating pleasurable pain, curling his toes and arching his back in anticipation of his charge at last being freed.

In union of her orgasmic summit, he bellowed a cry of ejaculatory filled freedom as he released his sticky built-up into the condom buried deep inside her pulsating nectar-filled fragmented pussy, screaming in sync as her and her lover ejaculated together as one, their bodies shuddering with peace and tranquility as they slowed their grind and sluggishly came down from their culmination high.

She remained seated in her straddled position as the warmth of her body-piercing orgasm subsided, lifting slowly off his bulky and partially flaccid cock and rolling onto the bed between him and her husband, each man close enough to feel the heat of her skin, her breath still bursting with ecstasy, her heart pounding vigorously within her chest, and her body pouring with exhausted contentment.

What she just experienced was something that couldn't be understood! It was the most mind-blowing and personal form of pleasure a woman could ever encounter, completely satisfying every nerve within her entire body and delivering a feeling so uncharted and so surreal she was still bewildered in what it was she was feeling. The voyeurism of her husband was a tremendous turn-on, more so than she thought it would be, and provided an erotic "naughty and dirty" feeling of sexual confidence within her! Knowing her husband was watching her fuck and completely satisfy another man made the entire sexual experience unbelievable and invigorating, his ears absorbing the abundant screams, moans, cries of passion, and sounds of orgasmic fulfillment, and the gaze of his lustful and somewhat envious eyes made her feel powerful and totally in charge of their cuckold fantasy.

She fully understood her husband's craving in witnessing her being ravished and dominated by another man! A very new, different, and special kind of pleasure! A gift of love, trust, and complete satisfaction! She turned her body and snuggled close against her husband, pressing her nakedness against his as images of their night replayed over and over in her head.

Her lover raised from his position and leaned into her, leaving a single kiss upon her cheek and whispering into her ear, "tonight was the most amazing night of my entire life, thank you, but I have to go." Feeling him gently roll off the bed and the roar of the shower as the bathroom door closed, she stretched her head and looked at her husband finally fast asleep, catching a glimpse of the clock. She couldn't believe the time was 1:30 AM, four hours of one of the most magical and passionate sexual connections she had ever experienced, and it was something she did with her husband by her side. As she fell asleep, she knew she was ready for the real thing, a love-triangle that delivered double of what she just experienced, and pushed the boundaries of her and her husband's sexual relationship to a whole new level.

Awaken by the soft close of the room door, she knew her lover was now gone, the time displaying 2:15 AM. Peering over at her husband, she leaned in and placed a single kiss upon his lips, waking him from his slumber. He gazed into her eyes with an eternal love, totally content and completely delighted with the evening's conclusion. Tilting his head toward hers, he returned the kiss upon her soft lips, their union evolving from sensual affection to a build of novel passion between them, each still totally naked with her skin still moist and clammy from the unbelievable fucking of her life. They tenderly wrapped their arms around each other and embraced their warm bodies as one, his dick again starting to grow with desire and her pussy once more forming a thick wetness and hunger. She rolled to her back and pulled him on top of her, caressing his firm tight ass and passionately squeezing him close against her, binding her legs around his calves while maintaining the romantic and adoring kiss between them. Parting their lips, he leaned his head to her side and gently kissed her cheek, slowly working his way down her neck, then chest, fondling her breasts with each hand and warmly sliding a single nipple into his mouth, sucking and stroking its perkiness with his tongue.

Shifting his position lower, he raised his knees slightly and gracefully arched his back, causing a slight gap between their naked connection, pressing the head of his shaft against the moistness of her vagina, never ceasing the nipple massage of his tongue. Reaching down with one hand between the gap of their bodies, she grasped his strong hard cock, controlling its movement and smoothly sliding it up and down her drenched slit, rubbing the head of his shaft against her clitoris and producing a vast amount of wetness to spew from her snatch, dousing the head of his dick with her nectar.

With every brush of his cock against her clit, the fire between them grew, intensifying his nipple play in the process. She released his cock as he removed her nipple from his lips, progressively kissing her soft ebony skin downward across her stomach, working his way between her legs. With a long stride he licked her labia, parting her pussy lips with his tongue, sliding it up and down her gap and only pausing to tongue-fuck her hole, grazing upward from her canal and flicking her clit with vigor. She reached out with both hands and clutched his earlobes, controlling his movements against her snatch and drawing him deeper into her love-box, her husband sucking her clit with passion and flooding his face with her seeping pussy juice. Reaching upward toward her chest, he started to grope her breasts, pinching her nipples gently and stimulating the urge to fuck him. She could feel the intensity of their coupling growing, recognizing a very familiar climax that was building in her frame, shifting her hips and moaning with subtle sighs as the intensity swelled.

The hysteria within her increased and her body began to expel sweat as a heated wave of orgasmic paradise washed over her. Tightening the grip on his ears, her snatch gyrations intensified, driving his tongue harder alongside her clitoris, forcing an abundant amount of pressure against her orgasm-driven sweet-spot. Abruptly, her body seized motionless as a massive scream of ecstasy escaped her lips, a colossal rush of ejaculation bolting from her hole, saturating her husband's face with her glorious cum-filled orgasmic gush. Ceasing his tit-play, he quickly clutched the outside of each leg, keeping her stationary and driving his tongue rigid against her clitoris, triggering another orgasm to emerge and cum to again squirt from her hole, causing a scream of overwhelming gratification, her mind once more plummeting into darkness and stars shooting throughout her vision, her body jolting frantically as he slowed his oral pleasure and raised from her wide-spread position.