Cuckold Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her body shaking with ecstasy and words of incomprehension spewing from her mouth, he quickly climbed on top of her, grabbed the base of his manhood and slid his hard-pulsating dick inside her sopping wet pussy. He elevated her knees to be locked beneath his arms and began pounding her sweet snatch with obsession and horny craze, smashing her vulva with unbelievable force and generating a cycle of nonstop repeated orgasms to rage throughout her body with every thrust.

Crying out with awe-inspiring enjoyment, she dug her nails deep into his pasty white skin, feeling the remarkable connection of pure passion and crazy devotion between them. A new bond of admiration that flowed seemingly beyond their sexual relations, and a passionate joining of two individuals deeply in love. It wasn't long before she could tell he was about to release his life-source for the second time that night, thrusting harder and deeper as his breath intensified, undoubtably still the lingering build-up of sexual tension from witnessing her being ravished and satisfied by another man, inspiring the sexual joining they were sharing in that moment. She dug her nails deep into his back and clawed his skin with elation, jabbing her nails to hold on and embrace the moment of his cum being released inside her.

At last, a screeching holler of pure gratification poured from his mouth, ramming his rod repeatedly without pause, only ending his relentless pounding by pressing his groin firmly against hers as his load continued to shoot from his prick deep into her warm infiltrated pussy, his body jerking and shaking uncontrollably, frantically jolting wildly as every drop of warm semen escaped his prick. The release of his seed triggered a flood of orgasmic bliss throughout her body of titanic enormity, the feel of his cum being freed into her womanhood induced an astonishing and remarkable climax to emerge, filling her entire essence with the marvelous joy of peace and beautiful serenity, every nerve within her body exploding like the grand finale of a fireworks display. A superior connection between them that was as pure as love could ever be, every square centimeter of her body, mind, and soul experiencing the greatest mind-altering, powerful, wonderous, blissful, and ravishing orgasm of the entire evening.

Her skin was on fire and her totality was instantaneously shifted from an earthly plain into a euphoric state of fulfillment. A transition of vacuity to being completely filled with unrelenting happiness from head to toe, the entirety of their unbelievable and surreal evening of sexual experimentation finally complete, ending with a romantic, sensual, and mind-altering embrace of her husband's touch, the unbreakable union of soulmates destine to be together, and love so uninhibited and free from worry that nothing could break their bond. Their present sexual relations reaffirmed her former apprehensions about everything being okay, making love like they had never done before, and her husband maintaining his promise that their journey wouldn't alter his feelings for her in the slightest!

Her husband sluggishly rolled off of her body, totally depleted and exhausted from the amazing life-altering evening of their cuckold paradise, in total peace from their sexual union of pure intimacy and unchained amorous devotion, drifting off into dreamland with a permanent smile bonded to his face. She turned her body toward his and nestled her entireness next to him, pulling the sheets over their naked skin and resting her head against his arm as she herself attempted to fall asleep, her husband quickly dead to the world. Her mind slowly wandered into slumber, the orgasmic vibrations of experiencing countless peaks of climax heaven continued to resonate throughout her body, her brain packed with replays of specific details of the evening, concluding with an experience so intense and a feeling of complete astonishment on just how amazing the night was, shrouding her essence with more pleasure than she was ultimately prepared for!

The sensation of her husband watching her make love to another man released a kinky and deviant charisma of eroticism within her, and their special cuckold threesome moment felt like it completely transformed their relationship toward the better. She now felt outstandingly closer to her husband with a greatly improved bond of security and emotional correlation, substantially increasing their sexual comfort levels, communication, and trust in one another through sharing one of the most magnificent forms of sexual unity any couple could ever experience. It was a night she would cherish forever, admitting that the desire to fulfill a real ménage á trois was racing through her mind! Another romantic coupling of three that could deliver an even greater conclusion than what it was she was currently experiencing, excitedly inspired to feel its form of sexual connection!

Thinking back on how nervous and unsure she was about pursuing a cuckold threesome, she conclusively understood the desire for such a fantasy, appreciating the trust and honesty her and her husband have to share to get to this point, wondering what other unimaginable sexual gratifications this lifestyle could bring that they could experience together, craving to push the limits of their fleshly imagination and endure everything their sexual journey had to offer. Her husband favorably transformed her, giving her the adventure of sexual creativeness, urging her to try new things she never thought she would ever be able to do, awarding her the confidence and security to enjoy uniquely innovative sexual experiences within their marriage, and push the boundaries of typical relationship customs. She tightly wrapped her arms around her husband, her slumber gradually descending into sleep, recognizing their amazing and mind-blowing evening of a cuckold threesome was only possible because of the love, honesty, and trust they held profoundly in each other, imparting them with an enriched unity that allowed them to pursue whatever journey their marriage desired.

(April, 2019)