Cuckold Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and whispered with a very sexy and alluring voice into her husband's ear, "I'm going to kiss him," and with a massive surge of confidence, turned back to her friend and leaned in and pressed her lips against his, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him close to her. A swell of horniness engulfed her husband as he watched her passionately slide her tongue into his mouth, locking her lips with his and moaning ever so faintly. Her lover, eager for this moment to happen, clutched around her waist and drew her toward him, pulling her up on top of his seated position and placing her straddled across his lap with her arms still bound around his neck, her knees bent against his sides and the growing bulge of his jeans against her crotchless opening, her leather skirt raised just high enough to now see the curvature of her firm voluptuous ass and the kinky lace panties that awaited him.

She began grinding her hips back and forth alongside his manhood, feeling the intense growth of his cock through his attire swelling against the wetness of her bare pussy, saturating his jeans with the vast sticky moisture she was expelling. He clutched each side of her blouse and pulled it over her head, pausing their kiss for only a brief moment to toss it on the floor and stare at the beauty that sat before him, revealing the red lace bra that supported her extraordinary breasts, her nipples noticeably hard and protruding the lace fabric outward. He embraced her bra covered tits in each hand, squeezing and caressing her breasts through her lace top, feeling the fullness of her bosom and the magnitude of her busty double-D's.

Moving inward, he unclasped the front latch and freed them from their fabric cage, pulling the straps over each shoulder and tossing it on the floor next to her blouse. Once again parting his lips from hers, he took a moment to gaze at her beautiful ebony chest and her areolas surrounding her perky nipples as a lustful hunger built inside him, a look of yearning piercing his eyes and an urge to resume their passionate lip embrace.

As their lips again sealed, he resumed the grasp of her now naked tits, his bare hands caressing the roundness of her chest, rolling the tips of his fingers across each nipple as he squeezed. Reaching toward his upper body, she unfastened his shirt one button at a time, spreading it open and placing her hands against his chest to feel his defined masculinity, running her fingers through a small patch of gray hairs that flowed down his sternum, ripping the remainder of his shirt over his shoulders leaving him bare-chested, never breaking from their hot-blooded kiss of obsession. Her lover reached back and cupped her ass with each hand, pushing the leather skirt above her hips and squeezing her perfect ass with obsession, pulling her body closer toward him and pressing her breasts against his bare chest, invoking a surge of salacious shivers to race throughout her body as her nipples compressed against his skin.

He pulled away from their kiss and forced her backward, posing her breasts at eye level. Grasping a single tit with his hand, he plummeted his head inward, sliding a nipple into his mouth and flicking and sucking it with a fiery moistness as he massaged and fondled her opposite breast, pinching and rubbing its nipple with his finger and thumb, triggering an uncontrollable moan of pleasure to emit from her mouth. She glanced over at her husband with shameless eyes, watching him smile with visual pleasure as he rubbed his cock through his jeans. She could see the formation of his fully erect member leaning to his left through his pants, and with a single hand reached out and touched his face, whispering at him, "I love you." He responded, "I love you too," as he stretched outward and touched her arm with acceptance and satisfaction. She couldn't believe she was actually doing it, rubbing her womanhood against a stranger's cock while her nipple was being sucked with her husband near! A tantalizing feeling of excitement and disbelief coursed through her veins, recognizing she was about to have sex with another man!

Contemplating the thought of what was soon approaching, a kinky and dirty feeling of sexual excitement washed over her. She ceased her grind against his denim covered cock and pushed her lover back against the sofa, popping her breast from his mouth. Standing from her straddled position, she pulled off her boots and pushed her skirt down to the floor, revealing her provocative panty surprise. All that was left to cover her skin was her crotchless lingerie and black net stockings. Her lover stared in total awe and disbelief of her absolute sex-crazed beauty, her tits so full and vibrant, her skin radiant and smooth, her stomach slim and rigid, her arms exhibiting strong definition, and her smile so attractive and welcoming.

Reaching out toward her thighs, he slowly rolled each stocking downward, removing them one at a time and leaving them on the floor, catching a glimpse between her legs to view the moistness of her ripe pussy and the juices that were trickling down her inner-thigh, an indication of her immense horniness and the desire for much-needed pleasure. Her lover leaned inward from his seated position and wrapped his hands around her lace covered ass, squeezing her butt with excitement and pulling her close to the edge of the sofa. He tilted his face upward between her legs and slowly slid his tongue into the crotchless opening, tasting her pussy's scented honey for the first time with a gentle glide of his tongue. Her head instantly rolled upward toward the ceiling as she groaned out a loud sound of amazement, in total wonder of feeling a stranger's tongue against her clit, her lover expelling sounds of luscious enjoyment as he tasted her succulent pussy.

She grabbed the back of his head with both hands and spread her legs modestly, pulling his face deeper into her crotch, her nectar saturating his face and dripping down his chin as her breath intensified and her body shook, overhearing her husband utter sounds of acceptance, pleasantly delighted by the sight of her aggressive actions. She looked down at her lover with his head buried between her legs, her eyes bursting with lust, crying out, "oh that feels SO good!"

After a few moments of her savoring the tongue filled pleasure, she assertively pushed her lover backwards into the sofa forcing him to stop, then dropped to her knees and feverishly unbuckled his pants, pulling his shoes from his feet and jerking his jeans down around his ankles, ripping them from each leg and hurling them across the room. She paused and gazed at his dark blue boxers and the formation of his massive cock pushing the cotton stitching away from its seams.

Without hesitation, she grabbed the boxer's elastic band and pulled it back from his waist, reaching inside and removing his bulky throbbing member, gawking in admiration of its thickness and size, astonished at just how big 6 ½ inches actually was! She steadily slid her hand up and down its long wide shaft, feeling the stroke of his extra-large size in length and girth, her hand barely able to wrap around its circumference, masturbating the full span of his entirely raised cock and expelling a large amount of precum that saturated her fingers with every sticky nectar stroke. She leaned forward and slid his large stunning fuck-stick into her mouth, engulfing as much of his manhood as she could, feeling his stiff cum-filled prick rubbing against her tongue with each mouth-watering lunge, tasting the bitter sap that oozed from his cock and picturing what it would feel like buried deep inside her pussy, his staggering thickness stretching her wider than she was accustomed to. As she consumed what she could of his phallus, his head leaned backward against the couch and she could hear him exhale a quiet moan of delight from the joyous feeling she was providing, his hips thrusting forward slightly as her plump luscious lips encased his thick limb, rolling her tongue around the head of his dick as her salivation expelled down its shaft.

Steadily slipping her lover's cock in and out of her mouth with one hand clutched around its base, she glanced up at her husband still sitting next to him on the sofa, his eyes wide and filled with amazement, horniness, and slight envy witnessing the magnitude of the cock she was fully enjoying, his pants now unbuckled and pulled down around his knees along with his boxer-briefs, and his prick in his hand masturbating in pace to every thrust of her fellatio. She reached out with her free hand and grasped his shaft, still slurping the pulsating member of her partner, and helped him jerk his rod as he watched her drizzle saliva down the dense cock bobbing between her jaws. Her husband grinned with gratitude, her hand sliding up and down his warm prick in sync to her oral gratification.

After a few moments of appreciating the sexual touch of his wife around his manhood, he affectionately removed her hand from his meat, stopping the build of discharge that was quickly forming. He stood from his seated position, kicked off his shoes, jeans, and boxer-briefs, pulled his shirt over his head leaving him totally naked and bare, and knelt down beside his wife on the floor as she was bent over on her knees with her ass in the air, still slurping her lovers thick blood-filled shaft. He grabbed each side of her crotchless lace panties and yanked them down, uncovering her tight firm little ass, gradually sliding his hand down between her legs from behind and stroking her damp dripping snatch, rubbing her pussy lips with two fingers that quickly became soaked from the vast amount of fluids leaking and seeping from her love-hole.

While engrossed with her lover's dense fuck-organ repeatedly penetrating her gorge, he slowly slipped two fingers carefully inside her wet nectar-filled pussy and began rotating them inside her warm sex-den, probing and finger-fucking the inner walls of her cavity, sopping each finger with her stickiness and compelling a jolt of enjoyment throughout her body, listening to her moan with cries of bliss as she continued to consume her lover's thick sizeable cock.

After countless deep finger-fucking thrusts, he pulled his tips from her snatch and began brushing her clitoris gently in a circular motion, inciting a louder and more pleasure filled moan. She rocked her hips back and forth, her body begging for him to part from his cuckold status and plunge his full-figured member bottomless inside her, sending muttered vibrations of felicity down her lovers drenched rod, tasting him harder with each whirl of his digits. She reached back in search of her husband's incredibly hard cock, never ceasing the oral gratification she was providing, wrapped her hand around his throbbing dick and began jerking his rod rapidly, crying out soft moans of joy as she masturbated her husband with a single hand, sucked the stout cock of their bull, and delighted in the stimulating clitoral massage.

Her lover looked down at her devouring his pleasure-stick and softly touched each side of her face, lifting her head from his cock and relishing in the fantastic blowjob he just experienced. Sliding her lips off his dick slowly, she sucked the accumulated precum from its tip and peered back into his eyes, her husband removing his fingers from her snatch as she released his beaten rod from her hand.

Still seated, her lover lifted his hips and removed his boxers, rose from the couch and drew her adjacent with him, their bodies standing intimately close together and her hands resting against his bare chest, with his placed on each side of her slender waist, their lips only inches away, hers still glistening from the collected discharge she extracted, gazing bottomless into each other's eyes with a deep longing, feeling the electricity igniting between them. She knew what was about to happen and she was ready for it!

He reached behind her with a single hand and grabbed her smooth naked ass, pulling her tight against his skin and pressing their nude bodies together as one, his massively hard prick pressed solid against her waist, an intimate and peaceful moment between them as to say "thank you!" He gripped her hand and guided her toward the bed, her other interlocking with her husband's as he followed. Her lover, looking at her with persistence, released her hand and said, "lay on your back."

She freed her husband's grip and turned with her backside against the edge of the bed and fell backward against the duvet. Scooting upward, she laid face up with her knees bent and her legs spread wide apart exposing her unruffled freshly-waxed pussy, her feet stationary toward the end. Her husband crawled upon the bed and laid next to her, positioning himself within reaching distance and in a position to view the pleasure that was fast approaching.

Her lover knelt down on the floor at the foot of the bed between her open legs and leaned his body forward against the beds covering, slid his arms under the bend of her legs and reached outward toward her chest, grasping each breast and massaging her nipples with his fingers. Dropping his head low into her snatch, he again tasted her vaginal liquid of love, slowly licking her slit and tongue fucking her cavity, penetrating his tongue well inside her gap and gliding upward from her hole to her clit, flicking it like the lash of a whip with each stroke. Every time his tongue grazed her clitoris, her body shivered with joy and her hips swayed from side to side, feeling an orgasmic exorcism of tremendous wonder materializing inside her. She reached down with both hands and clutched the lobes of his ears, pulling him closer and deeper into her snatch, a routine she often did with her husband. Her eyes turned to her spouse as he leaned in and started to kiss her with a fiery passion, his hand holding and stroking his stiff cock while she received her oral enjoyment.

She could recognize the sensation of her upcoming orgasm building throughout her essence with every flick of her lover's tongue. Kissing her husband with a raging lust and feeling his tugging intensify, she arched her back and shuttered a vibrating moan of surprise in his mouth, her lover altering his rhythm into a more assertive milking and tonguing of her clitoris, brushing it quicker and harder while gently pinching and twisting her nipples, cupping and massaging her breasts with each hand.

Her moans progressed louder with each taste between her legs, her tongue swirling bottomless in her husband's mouth, sensing the brink of culmination fast approaching, her hips shifting faster and faster, pulling his ears harder, closer, and deeper into her snatch, submerging his face against her swelling wet pussy. The phenomenon of her vagina gushing and squirting a flood of her sweet nectar across his face was imminent, an experience her husband liberated in her years ago, and a consistent reoccurrence with every mind-blowing orgasm she experiences.

The mention of her uncontrollable gushing and squirting had never been revealed to her friend before, and knew it would be a fantastic surprise for him to endure. She parted her lips from her husbands, her moans turning into yells and her back now arched as far as it could, a rush of heat washed over her body as her powerful orgasmic summit struck without warning! With a shriek and scream of pleasure roaring from her mouth, she shouted, "OH MY GOD, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES, YES, YES," aggressively gyrating her rich pussy against his devoted taste as a wave of her woman's milk spewed out her hole, squirting a surge of ejaculation into his face and saturating his total expression, triggering the sensation of drowning as her cum burst into his mouth like a hydrants seal being severed, soaking his entireness and the bedding that lay underneath. She couldn't seem to stop cumming, drawing his head deeper into her snatch as another wave of nectar expelled from her twat, shaking hysterically and shouting a piercing scream of ecstasy, finally releasing the tight grip of his ears as her body was overcome with euphoria and screams of satisfaction escaped her mouth.

Her lover sat on his knees upon the floor with a look of amazement and disbelief, stunned by the occurrence he had just experienced, her thick love-sauce still dripping down his chin. Her husband, already prepared for the marvel of his wife's plentiful gushing, reached toward the nightstand and fetched a hand towel that he had placed there earlier that evening, tossing it to him to wipe his face clean, grinning with a look of pride. "Holy shit!" her lover exclaimed, more turned-on than he had ever been, a huge smile across his face as he wiped her excretion then stood to wrap a Magnum condom around his generously sized dick, announcing that he had never experienced anything as awesome and amazing as that!

Her eyes pierced her husbands with a stare he knew all too well, he could tell she was ready for sex, biting her bottom lip and squirming her hips back and forth, needing to be satisfied with a hard dick inside her, questioning with her gaze if it was still okay to move forward, begging to feel their bull's cock deep in her snatch. He raised his eyebrow and smiled, then boldly said, "Everything is good babe. I know exactly what you need and I want to watch you fuck him good and hard!"

With those words she sprung from her position, rolled to her stomach and propped her body up on all fours, her knees toward the edge of the bed in a doggy-style fashion, then looked back at her lover and shouted, "get over here and fuck me!" He moved to the edge of the bed, grabbed his cock with one hand and inserted the tip of his dick just barely into her dripping hole. Clutching each side of her hips, he slid his stiffness inside her gradually as she moaned a passionate shutter of delight, enduring the uneasy feel of his immense thickness stretching her slit, her pussy slowly accepting his significantly large manhood as it filled her twat entirely, pressing firmly against the back wall of her vagina. The sensation of his glorious cock inside her was somewhat uncomfortable, but as he began sliding it in and out of her tightly formed womanhood, she surrendered to the mildly painful pleasure, feeling the remarkableness of his vast fuck-tool that seemed to overwhelm her body with an irresistible joy never experienced before!

Her husband changed his position upon the bed and turned the opposite direction of his wife, laying on his back near her side and parallel to her all-four stance, his head tilted toward her abdomen to view between her legs, ready to witness the pounding her lover's remarkable cock was about to deliver. As she looked over at her husband, she noticed his placement had positioned his hard dick close to her hand, tempting her to lean downward onto her elbows and grab his raging member. She bent down and wrapped her hand around his shaft, submerging it graciously into her mouth and started to suck his cock with marvelous wonder, saturating it with an abundant volume of her mucus. Her lover began thrusting inward and outward, pushing his thickness in hard then slowly pulling his thickness out, her slender figure jolting and releasing a sputtered muffled scream with every powerful shove.

After a few slow and deep throbs, his smooth thrusting began to increase, quickly shifting into obsessive pounding, repeatedly driving his long hard cock bottomless into her willing vagina, her hand still gripped around the base of her husband's penis. She halted her fellatio, her husband's dick still deep in her mouth and her lips held open around it, unable to move or continue the pleasure she was providing, her eyes sealed tightly shut and her body incapacitated by the new and fabulous sensation of her lovers generous prick smashing her G-spot repeatedly. Her pussy gushed ejaculation from its seams with every deep hard thrust, splattering her love juice down her lover's hairless ball-sac that was swinging uncontrollably and slamming hard against her throbbing clit, as continual waves of orgasmic convulsions overloaded her body.