Cuckold Training for Bill Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Ann and Lynn spent some time humiliating me, calling me their "little cum slut" and making other comments. I didn't care. After all the frustration I finally got to shoot my load. That was enough to make me happy. And while I hadn't exactly gotten to fuck Lynn's hot friend Ann, I had gotten to play around with her sexually and see her nude.

We all put our clothing on and Ann said goodbye and headed home.

***************************************************

The following Friday:

Lynn announced that we were going dancing again. That my attendance was optional. I said that there was no way I was sitting at home imagining what things she was up to on that dance floor.

We dressed to go. She wore her sexiest white dress again. The one that hugs all her curves.

When we arrived she planted me in my usual spot on the side. She hadn't even sat down before a young guy was leading her onto the floor. I think she has made an impression on the regulars at the place. She danced with him and several other guys. She made a show of grinding against their bodies and especially their crotch area. They were quite willing to return the favor, running their hands up and down her curves and grabbing her ass as they swayed.

Then a tall blond guy that she had danced with several times before entered the club. He grabbed her for the next dance. My jealousy increased a bit because it looked like she was waiting for his arrival. Their dancing was even more sexual and more dirty than with the others. After four dances I could see a bulge in his pants from where I was. Lynn had reached down and grabbed it a few times along the way. I saw her whisper something in his ear to which he looked at her and nodded enthusiastically. She looked over at me, smiled, and gave me a big thumbs up. I had no clue what that even meant.

The next thing I know they are heading to the back hallway where the restrooms are. I wondered if she had been signaling for me to follow. I debated the question for a few minutes and headed back. The hallway was empty. No sign of either of them. I stepped into the men's room to relieve myself, half expecting to run into the blond stud. But it was empty and I took care of my own business. When I left the room there were now a couple of women waiting for the women's room. They were laughing about something but quieted when I came out. The only explanation was that Lynn and the stud were together in the women's room. I headed back to my seat.

Fifteen minutes later I see Lynn returning with him behind her. They separated and she headed my way. She leaned over me in that sexy way of hers that I know she wants a kiss. Our lips met. Surprise! My mouth filled with strong tasting, salty fluid. I realized that it was the stud's cum load. Lynn kept her mouth glued to mine to keep me from spitting it out. Resisting the first urge to spit it out, knowing what a mess it would be, I overcame my inhibitions and swallowed it.

Lynn's tongue entered my mouth and we shared the taste of what cum remained. She said, "My good little cum slut! How did the load from another guy taste?"

"After the initial shock, it was okay."

I saw her look across at the young stud and give him a thumbs up. He looked as shocked as I was. I decided to play along and gave him a thumb's up also. Not sure why. Just a spur of the moment thing.

On Sunday night we were back again. The young stud was already present. I suppose he was hoping for another blow job. Once again Lynn danced provocatively with several guys before ending up with the stud. Then she really went to work rubbing against him. There was even a point where she guided him to my end of the dance floor and worked her way around behind him. While grinding her pussy against his ass, she reached around his waist and grabbed his cock over his pants. I could see that it was huge and she had it hard. She groped it and rubbed it and gripped it. All the while they were both grinning at me as they swayed. I forced myself to smile back. My hand was on my own crotch pushing on my own excited cock.

Eventually the two of them disappeared into the back hall again. They were gone even longer this time. Then they appeared and Lynn came straight to me. She leaned over for a kiss. I braced myself to taste a load of the stud's cum. In a way I was kind of excited to receive it. However, none was forthcoming. Lynn's kiss was a normal kiss. Lynn looked down at me.

"Sorry to disappoint you, honey. My little cum slut must do without."

She pulled me out of my chair and rushed me to the car. She seemed in a hurry to get home. We undressed for bed. She ordered me to lay on my back because she was horny and wanted to sit on my face to get a good orgasm. I did so. She climbed over me, her magnificent breasts hanging down towards me. I couldn't help fondling them as she positioned herself over my face.

Then I noticed it. Blobs of cum leaking from her pussy. Some had run down her thighs and already dried. Some was just now starting to drip down from her slit. Her pussy lowered onto my face and I was once again tasting the stud's cum. This time the salty taste of his cum was mingled with the taste of Lynn's juices. I found myself enjoying cleaning her up. I probed her slit with my tongue and sucked strongly to clean out as much as possible. She lifted a bit and had me lick off her inner thighs. Then she dropped back down and had me work her clit until she climaxed and wet down my face even more. My hands went between fondling her breasts and massaging her ass as I cleaned up the new juices.

"Did you enjoy the treat I brought you?" I assured her that I did.

"You are getting to be quite the enthusiastic cum eater." She grabbed my cock and mounted me in reverse cowboy position. She slid me into her still soaking pussy. I admired her ass as she bounced. I don't think I lasted more than a minute or two before I shot my load into her. She moved back over my mouth so that I could resume my clean up duties. As I did so she talked about her encounter.

"In the ladies' room I lifted my skirt and indicated he should eat me out. His name is Jeff by the way. He dropped to his knees and dug in. With more enthusiasm than skill I should add. Then I had him stand up and I bent over the sink and he plunged his nice cock into me. I felt so, so full. I started building immediately. He was pounding into me and holding my tits, pinching my nips. He made me cum twice. Then he turned me towards him, lifted me onto the sink, and entered me again. Now he not only filled me but his pubic bone was hammering my clit. Just perfect! Two more climaxes. That's when he shot your nice treat into me and I wanted to get home fast so you could partake."

I could only enjoy the feeling of being surrounded by her wonderful thighs and pussy.

**************************************************

The next big development was a week later on Saturday night. For the week in between Lynn had resumed her teasing me but no cumming routine- both in bed and around the house. My suspense was building, wondering what was next. Also building was my need to cum.

Anyway, on Saturday night, around about 9:30 Lynn told me to get ready for bed. My hopes escalated. She told me that she was considering letting me cum that night but that I would have to earn the right. I stripped and got into bed. She joined me in a black negligee. I felt her warm wet mouth take in my soft cock. She sucked on it, manipulated it with her tongue, and brought me close to cumming a few times. My cock was firm now and her mouth felt amazing. Each time she stopped and kept me from cumming I moaned in frustration. She reminded me that I was going to have to earn that.

She suddenly got out of bed, told me to stay there, and turned some music on our sound system. She did not return for a few minutes. I didn't know where she went or what she was doing. I heard her approaching the room.

"Honey, we have company." Following behind her was the young stud from the dance club. She had his big cock in her hand and was leading him in using it as a leash. "This is Jeff. Get on your knees on the floor." I did so while Jeff sat on the edge of the bed. I could not take my eyes off his cock, jutting up into the air above his waist. "Time to earn your right to cum yourself! Just do as I say for a few minutes."

And for the next few minutes, that's what I did. Oh, I resisted at first. I reminded Lynn that I am not gay and that I had not sucked a cock.

"Just kiss the tip." I did so. A string of precum stretched between his cock and my lips as I pulled away. Without a thought I licked my lips. It tasted sweet.

I said, "To hell with it." And took the head of his cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head getting more taste of the precum.

Lynn ordered, "Concentrate on his frenulum for a bit." My tongue worked there and pushed the cockhead against the roof of my mouth.

"Fuck him with your face." I pushed more of him into my mouth until the tip hit my throat and I gagged on it. Then I began to move my head up and down, fucking my mouth with his cock. I couldn't take the whole thing. It was only getting bigger and harder.

"You're doing great, honey. Now take it out and lick all over the shaft." I ran my tongue from the base up to the tip covering all sides. Each time I got to the top I took the head into my mouth and sucked off any of his juices that had leaked.

""Lick all over his balls and take them into your mouth." The balls had a sweaty, salty, muskier taste, but I gave them a thorough licking before I filled my mouth with them.

"Now lick under them. The whole area up to- and including- his asshole." The muskier taste remained as I licked his taint and around his anal ring. At least he seemed clean back there.

"Go ahead and stick your tongue in there." I did and heard Jeff moan. He seemed to like that.

"Okay. Go back to sucking his cock." I took it back into my mouth and sucked hard. I thought it must feel like a vacuum to him. His moans increased. Then I, keeping the sucking pressure, began moving my head up and down again. I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft where my mouth didn't reach. As my head bobbed up and down my hand jerked his cock. I could feel pulsing in the shaft and his warm cum load exploding into my mouth. I admit that I enjoyed the taste and tried to hold it in my mouth. I had to swallow some and some still dripped down my chin. Lynn leaned down and kissed me taking in some of the cum. She licked the drips off my chin.

She said, "Nice work. You may say you're not gay, but you sure looked like you enjoyed being bi at least. Jeff, any chance you can go again and give a bit to me?"

"That shouldn't be a problem," he replied.

She said, "C'mon, Bill, Let's fluff him up together." We knelt in front of him and alternated between her sucking, my sucking, and us kissing in contact with his prick. He was not lying. In just a few minutes of our ministrations It had grown and hardened again.

Lynn turned her back to him, facing me, and lowered her pussy onto his cock. She guided it in as she sat on him. She began bouncing up and down. His hands reached around her cupping her tits. I was enjoying the scene when Lynn told me to get my tongue on her clit. As they fucked I licked her clit and sometimes his shaft, tasting her wetness. At one point his cock popped loose and Lynn pushed my head down to get face fucked again for a few strokes. Then she guided it back into herself and the fucked away. Lynn came hard and her juices wet down my face.

Then Lynn stood up. Jeff's cock flopped against my face. I was told to lay on my back on the bed, my head towards the foot. Lynn climbed onto me in 69 position. Her wet pussy was right over my face. Then I see Bill's cock approach and push into her pussy from behind her, right over me. He started fucking, his pelvis slamming into Lynn's ass and his balls slapping my forehead. I was again using my tongue and mouth to add to their stimulation. Then I felt a warm wetness around my own cock as Lynn took it into her mouth and sucked. I did not last long before shooting my cum into her mouth. She continued sucking me dry. Lynn shuddered with pleasure as she also climaxed. I heard Jeff cum with a yell. Their cum started to leak out of her slit around his shaft. Without being told I worked at licking up their combined cum.

After I cleaned them up, Jeff dressed and left.

So, Bill, did you enjoy the pussy licking?"

"Oh, for sure."

"And the cock sucking?"

"I admit that I did."

"The cream pie cleaning."

"Yes, even that. Perhaps you are right and I am a bi cumslut!"

12