All Comments on 'Cuckolded by a Sleepwalker Ch. 01'

by NauticalTwilight

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

Outstanding. 5 stars of sexual adventure for consenting adults doing what they choose to do. Fun nasty fucking. Keep them rocking on. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is generic as fuck

baydogbaydog11 months ago

Loved it. Really sexy! Can’t wait for the next chapter

KidG1000KidG100011 months ago

Another masterpiece. I cant wait for the continuations. You really know this genre, your writing is excellent. I came multiple times to this story. I am looking forward to whatever humiliations are in store for Ben next. This was sooo hot. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How many stereotypes can you squeeze into a cuckolding story? This many.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh my god extremely hot! I love the contrast to the very sweet cucking in The Rule. Can’t wait for the next part!

showtime406showtime40611 months ago

You hit it out of the park again Naut! Great story. Unique way to introduce the bull. Also all the nerdy guys that read this will love the Tifa cosplay. Keep ‘em coming.

NauticalTwilightNauticalTwilight11 months agoAuthor

Sorry everyone, pretty bad copy/paste error on page 4. First few lines from the start get repeated. Will work on fixing it as soon as I can!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnit11 months ago

Another great work of art! The SPH is really my weakness, but your work is phenomenal

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"The rule" is a great story, so maybe I expected too much. This story feels like it was written too fast. I did a word count on the word "Massive": 18 times. It started to annoy me. It all just feels way over the top. And the characters feel like copies of "The Rule". The cocky bull (Mark), the hot girlfriend (Chrissy) and the beta cuck (Kevin). The only thing missing is a Beth-like character who makes sure the cuck gets some too. And it lacks way more depth and development.

I would like to encourage you to write a non-cuckolding story. Try different dynamics. You have a way with words, you know how to build a story, but your storylines are too fixed on the cuckolding and all the sterotypes that come with it. Take your time and use your creativity. Good luck and please keep trying.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

HOT story!!!!!

threeman45threeman4511 months ago
Great story

Looking forward to chapter 2. Different from your other work, great job at switching it up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of my favorite stories I’ve read on this site, when’s part 2 coming I can’t wait.

ikypsikyps10 months ago

another fucking wicked story man! thank you for writing! love the dynamic so far.

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Loved this story a LOT, Scarlett was super hot. Also idk if it’s just me but I find the cuckold thing super hot but I also want the relationship to stay in tact (cause I’m a vanilla at heart) so once I get the post nut clarity I’m like “aw man that sucks” but they stayed together so it’s nice

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FANTASTIC,my wife is fucking our roommate.All 9”

I am lucky enough to participate sometimes.

Sucking his big cock before and after and feeding on his delicious cum after he fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story, I was very confused at the start of page 4 though. For everyone else, skip the first paragraph or so of page 4 down until "Ben doesn't have what you need?"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

AMAZING! Erotica at its best! This had me hard the whole way and on edge! Don’t listen to the nay sayers. It’s an erotica site after all. Sometimes there doesn’t need to be pages of a back story! Please keep writing!

newtype2525newtype25255 months ago

Love it!

other similar stories to this one would be great because you seem to have a great mind for this genre!

AZBigMike67AZBigMike673 months ago

Hot as fuck! Perfect detail on her hot body and each and every move to making her into his slut! Very well done senor...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNauticalTwilight@NauticalTwilight
Early access to chapters can be found on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NauticalTwilight Join my Discord Server for my writing status and to chat: https://discord.gg/zjuNsg472n *** Just twelve degrees below the horizon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES