Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Kao and his body had been something that she'd thought about, dreamed about, even, since she had first felt the tickle of demonic influence rising up within her. She had not revealed it, choosing to nurture and explore the lustful nuance as it grew and grew, burning desire flaring up within her heart. She'd even taken a blue dragon at the club they'd gone to, making him fuck her over and over again even though it didn't count towards their silly little game and tallying up of points just because, well...

Clenching her jaws to stop her moan from rolling forth, Sasha locked eyes on the stoat's legs, trailing down and down them to where their bodies joined, that delectable shaft driving into a hot, tight pussy. She should know just how hot and tight that pussy was, after all, for she'd spent enough time fingering it, teasing Scott while she taught him just how he was to seduce and please Kao. The poor little thing had been so clueless but it was all worth it to see her son beautifully hurling away the terms of his hall pass, all for the sake of higher lust and, above all else, pleasure.

He would be perfect. But only time would bring him into her arms. And a little assistance from Ropes, of course...

In the room, Kao and Scott were oblivious to what was going on outside, too caught up in one another to stop or consider that anything else could possibly be going on at the same time. No, passionate to the last, Kao moaned and leaned over the stoat, using the power and drive of the muscle in his body to pin the smaller fur down, a paw curled around his shoulder as he thrust with the full weight of his body. Somehow, the drake's lips caught the stoat's and they kissed desperately, finding solace and lust in one another as the moment curled sensually on, two male bodies with one not truly being male and offering such untold pleasure...

But now that he had started, Kao could not stop, deepening the kiss as he forced Scott's tongue down, relishing the feel of a male muzzle against his, the light muscle in the stoat's chest. It was what he needed, even though he could not have possibly denied the presence of a pussy wrapped around his cock, driving him to completion as it tensed and rippled around him so wonderfully, pulsing as if the stoat himself was trying to give him all the more pleasure.

Of course, that was all Scott's intention too but the dragon's ridges popped over his small nub of a clit with each and every stroke, sending him into peals of pleasure that were only muffled by Kao's mouth covering his as he spiralled through climax. Wave after wave of pleasure swept him up and away to a point where he was sure he would pleasurably drown in the ecstasy, the feel of Kao covering him, protecting him with the bulk of his body, more than one lustful mind could simply bear.

And the dragon's orgasm, when it came too, only sent him off into a second climax, one blurring into the next with no discernible line between them, just a rolling on of ecstasy that pounded his body as if he was a whore at a brothel. He wouldn't have minded all that much being a whore at a brothel, as long as he could be fucked over and over again by studs like Kao... Big dicked, muscle studs...

Scott's eyes glazed over as he tried to roll his hips up to meet Kao's thrusts, although there was little movement left to him as he was so completely overwhelmed and dominated, submitting sweetly to the dragon who brought such a fresh realm of pleasure to him. Hot spurts of dragon-seed pumped into his pussy, filling him so much that his fluids could not help but squirt out down the drake's thick length, oozing from Scott's cunny and soaking both the fur of his tail and the bed sheets beneath him, crumpled up in evidence of their tryst.

An orgasm, however, could not prevent Kao from addressing to the truth, as much as a part of him may have wanted to keep fucking Scott, pounding him over and over again and not even allowing his cock to soften for any kind of break. He broke the kiss, panting heavily, and pulled back slowly. So slowly, in fact, that one would have been correct in saying that he was trying to put off something, as inevitable as it would turn out to be in the end.

Swallowing hard, Kao's gaze flicked from the stoat to the door as Scott sat up and stretched his arms out luxuriously over his head, his face the very picture of contentment. Kao was glad that, at least, one of them was content, although the stoat could not have been said to be innocent in the scenario. Yet he had nothing to do with the hall pass and knew nothing about it either... Kao ground his teeth together, forcing away suspicion. No, Scott was far too sweet for that, although he had, of course, lied to him.

And, still, the truth waited to come out, lingering and lurking in the shadows like a monster waiting to pounce on those it sought to devour, swallowing them up whole and spitting out the bones. It was not always a pleasant thing.

"So..." He said slowly, rolling the words around his mouth before finally releasing them. "All this time...you've had a pussy."

He rushed the last few words as if he needed to push them out quickly and Scott took a deep breath, steadying himself as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Well, the cat was well and truly out of the bag so all he could do was be himself, no?

"Yes," he said. "But...I'm sorry, Kao, I didn't think..."

Yet what could he say - that Sasha had instructed him to seduce him, her very own son? That was hardly something that would go down well even if Scott was so very sure too that her intentions, of course, were completely fair and honourable! She was looking out for him, she knew him. He was her son and, just like she took care of Fyr in her own strange way, she was taking care of him too, making sure he was happy. It wasn't really her fault that her sense of reality and everything else that went on for mere mortals was tilted askew after becoming a demoness.

So...he could only tell Kao the little bit of the truth that was the very reason he agreed in the first place.

"I..." He hung his head, toes curling and throat tight. "It's... I didn't think you'd like me, if I said. I know it's very weird..."

Well, weird wasn't the half of it but what Scott really meant to say that he wasn't sure Kao would have liked him full-stop, regardless of what he had between his legs or not. Just what did he have to offer a drake like that? He sucked in a breath, lungs expanding and chest aching with a sense of tightness as if he suddenly was no longer capable of taking a full, much-needed breath. Maybe Sasha was right and he did need coaching and training, although he had thought, at least in part, that that was all down to good fun and their usual demonic lust too, the well of desire never truly running dry.

"I didn't think you'd like me and...I'm sorry I hid it."

Scott blurted out the words, squirming in place but, for once, for all the wrong reasons. Oh - he shouldn't have done it! It was all wrong, he was sure Kao may have still, maybe, perhaps, wanted to fuck him if he'd just been honest with him - but how was he supposed to know that? Furs weren't exactly lining up to make out with him before either! What possible reason did he have to think that he may, just about, be successful with Kao, find another male to show him the true ways of pleasure in a male's body, just so he could learn a little bit more?

But, to his surprise, Kao put his paw on his shoulder and squeezed gently, managing a small smile of comfort even as his eyes darkened with inner turmoil, wings tightly tucked down to his back as if he was afraid to let them spread. Every muscle in the dragon's body pulled taut with tension and he shook his head slowly, even that movement stiff and clunky as if he had been static for too long.

So much had happened, all so swiftly... And one dragon was going to have to face the repercussions and the music of it sooner or later, even if he did not yet realise that he was helplessly and hopelessly dancing to the tune of another.

"No... No, it's not your fault. Only...this is going to change things, ruin them, even. It's complicated, more complicated than you know."

Kao pressed his knuckles into the sockets of his eyeballs, kneading and pushing and grinding, the pain distracting even as Scott hunkered away, not understanding the enormity of everything. How could he, of course, when Kao had never told him? But Kao groaned into his paws, pinning them around his muzzle as if to seal away his terror, shuddering into himself as words, once again, evaded him, guilt snaking up from the pit of his stomach. A serpent in his belly would have been better than the sickening sensation of guilt, as much as he tried to push it away, knowing all the while that he well and truly deserved it.

What was he supposed to do? His phone buzzed in the pocket of his jeans, discarded on the floor, and he wondered if that was Chemical checking in with him, saying how much she missed him and looking forward to him coming home. Maybe she'd sent him a naughty selfie too... She was good to him like that. Really good to him. And just what had he gone and done to her when they'd been so sweetly lenient and erotically inclined to fulfil one another's desires - with limitations, of course?

There was only one person who could help him out.

*

"Sis... I've done a horrible thing."

Kao stood in the doorway of the kitchen, as lost and helpless as the worried brother he had been, only on very rare occasions, back in their teenage years, chin tilted down as if he could not quite bring his face up to the level of the only one who may possibly be able to get him out of a very sticky situation. The red dragoness was busy with her chores, keeping both the household and the ranch running smoothly, although he knew that, of course, she'd always have time for him...even if he'd been a colossal fool and she was most likely about to tell him that too.

Fyr paused, looking back over her shoulder at him from the kitchen sink, wrist-deep in warm, soapy water.

"What? What's got you there looking like a kicked puppy? You didn't crash my truck, did you?"

At that at least, Kao managed to crack a grin, although the hunch to his shoulders remained, one wing half-lifted as if he was fighting down the urge to try to hide himself away behind it. It was a hatchling thing to do, to want to hide behind one's own wings, but that certainly didn't mean that the desire didn't rear its ugly head too from time to time. And, for Kao, this was one of the very worst times.

"No, sis... I wouldn't have dared come back here if I'd gone and done that."

Sighing, Fyr wiped off her paws, trying to already maintain damage control in her head. What could it be? Oh, she never would have guessed...

"Then what is it? Nothing's on fire, so it can't be that bad."

Kao gulped.

"I..."

"Well then? Spit it out, Kao, you're not doing yourself any favours hiding it away when you clearly want to talk about it."

Blinking, he stared at her for a moment, rubbing the back of his back against his chest.

"You're blunter than you used to be."

"I've learned."

And it was about time he learned too, although that was for something different entirely. Taking a breath, he filled his lungs with air and pushed his shoulder blades back.

"I..."

He knew just why it was so difficult to get his words out but it pained him all the same.

"I...had sex with Scott."

Fyr's eyebrows shot up, although, to her credit, she hardly reacted bar a twitch of her fingers. She had to keep calm, talk him down...although from what the dragoness could not quite say at that moment, her mind elsewhere on what she thought, at that moment in time, were more important matters. If she'd been more 'with herself', perhaps she could have put him back onto the right path but, well...a dragoness could not be perfect the whole time, of course.

"Um..." Well, in the grand scheme of things, that surely didn't matter? "I'm not sure I understand what's wrong? I liked him before, he's a nice guy - and you can do that anyway, so what's the problem? Do you like him or something?"

But Kao was already shaking his head and holding up his paws to stall her, eyes alight not with passion but the need to make her see, to make her understand so that, somehow, she could help him.

"The hall pass, Fyr," he growled, his desperation and guilt making him rush his words, snapping in the tension of the moment. "I've broken our rules! You were right all along... You said it was a stupid fucking idea and you were right! I should never have done that! It was all just a stupid mistake and I didn't even fucking know until it was too late!"

Of course, Kao did conveniently leave out the fact that he had kept on fucking Scott even after he realised that his cock was shoved up into a pussy and not a tail hole - but that really was beside the point!

Fyr's face contorted and, suddenly, all was clear, the dragoness moving in to wrap an arm and a wing around her brother, drawing him in close.

"I'm sorry, Kao," she breathed, tentatively brushing his forearm with her fingertips. "I... Yes, I do know about that, but I didn't think to tell you, I'm so sorry. I didn't think it would be a problem."

Kao shook his head, shoulders hunched and rounded as if to pull away from her, although he stood rooted in place, eaten up inside by guilt that he could not put words to.

"Chemical," he gulped, speaking so quietly that it was as if it was that he didn't actually want to be heard. "She's... Oh god, Fyr, she's never done anything like this - I love her! What the fuck is she going to think of me?"

Fyr levelled her gaze with his, paws on his shoulder as she faced him head-on.

"Yes... She might think badly of you, Kao, but, as you said, how could you have possibly known? And it's not like Scott actually looks like he's female in any way - how could you possibly hold yourself accountable for this? You need to talk to her before you dwell on this any further! I know just what you're like and you're going to be tossing and turning and not even eating right because of this otherwise!"

Shaking his head, Kao made as if to pull away but she blocked his way, a fiery ball of determination that could only be put to good use occasionally, for it was not often that she would have the presence of self to actually block her brother's path.

"No, Kao... This is important. And you know it's not really me that you need to be talking to right now but Chem instead. She deserves to know and, come on..."

Even Fyr had to half-smile, trying to get him to smile along with her as he leaned in, needing the soft comfort of her presence.

"She'll understand. She's not unreasonable. Speak to her and get this off your mind before it gets any worse, okay? Don't dwell, don't let it linger between the two of you. I want to be the darn maid of honour at your wedding so you can't let this come between you!"

It was intended to make Kao laugh but, for once, it didn't have the desired effect, her humour falling short as the drake felt his life crumbling around him. Drawing into himself, he pulled away without even a smile, seeing her sensibility before him even if it was not what his guilt-addled mind wanted to hear. It hardly helped that arousal still raged through him, Scott lingering at the back of his mind for entirely less guilty reasons that only made the rest of him feel even guiltier by default.

Air. He needed air.

"Fine, sis... I'll take a walk first though."

Anything else she said after that point was lost as he shrugged his way from the ranch house, night having fallen cool and crisp, sharp against his scales. And he could not have said how but his feet somehow knew just where his heart or at least the part of him that was not thinking clearly at that moment in time wanted to go, one step following the other to take him out to the barn where a certain stoat was working away, clearing stalls that Fyr had said she needed for the next day. Of course, he'd been meant to sort the work out much earlier in the day but Kao's distraction of him had scuppered those plans, but the stoat seemed happy to work away in jeans and no shirt and the peace of a quiet barn at night.

Kao halted, watching him even as he worked, oblivious to his presence. Yes... Just how was he meant to know that he was not completely male? There was nothing about Scott to suggest that... Chemical would understand. But, in that moment, he needed some sense of comfort and warmth and, well, Chemical simply wasn't there.

He had to answer the call.

"Scott?"

The stoat turned, pitchfork still in paw and confusion flashing across his expression. The flickering lighting strip above him buzzed away, unflattering and yet portraying him in exactly the innocent light that Kao desired - exactly as he was.

And no further words were needed as Kao lustfully closed the distance between them, following the passion of his body rather than the guilt claiming his soul, hissing and forcing the stoat down to his knees, cock slipping out, hard and ready. He did not look back as his tail thrashed, slamming into the stall door, Scott taking his cock right up into the back of his throat, just where it belonged.

All along, they'd known he would cave too and it was not Fyr who followed him out to the barn but a certain other dragoness and cougar, who lingered in the hayloft above, watching and lusting after what would soon be theirs to toy with for themselves too. Sasha hissed through her teeth, one of Ropes' tentacles lazily looped around her throat to stay her need and moans, cock driven up into her tail hole just for another added edge of kink and sensation, stretching her out as he filled her pussy too with two tentacles, thick and full.

But his lips moved, eyes glowing faintly and dangerously even in the gloom, need surging through both of them as they fuelled the deadliest kind of charm, Sasha's eyes fixed on her son as he took Scott up into his arms and fucked him against the wall, as rough and as wild and as simply feral as she had always imagined him to be.

He was perfect. But he could be so much more.

"Make him mine."

And that was just what the demon cougar intended to do.

12