Cuckolded by my Dream Girl

Story Info
My dream girl I’m chasing cuckolds me.
2.2k words
3.27
22.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman I had been chasing for a long time, the woman of my dreams, Jill, had invited me to celebrate her birthday with her.  Jill was a beautiful, smart, sweet Chinese girl, my ideal woman, any guys ideal woman.  Unfortunately for me, I wasn't the only one chasing her because she was very popular, I knew she had lots of guys after her and I even knew of at least one other guy who ticked all her boxes. He was tall, 193cm, in great shape and very funny.  However, I felt confident that tonight would be my night and none of those other guys would be there anyway. 

I arrived at Jills on time, she opened the door in a black halter neck dress which had a gold design on the front and slit all the way up the side to her waist. You could see her long shapely leg, my heart skipped a beat and she took my breath away, she looked absolutely stunning and I was getting hard, as I always am around Jill. She seemed a little busy and briefly greeted me, I hugged her and gave her a peck on the forehead. I tried to talk to her and tell her how I felt about her but she was busy texting, so I just entertained myself.

Some time after there was a knock at the door, Jill suddenly had a huge happy smile on her face, she stopped what she was doing and ran to the front of the house, leaving me in the kitchen.  She swung open the door and threw her arms around some tall guy.

"Omg, you made it! I'm so pleased." Jill exclaimed, "Come in and have some food, I cooked your favourite".

"That's great, you're such a Sweetie, I'm hungry as I just finished at the gym" said the tall guy. 

Even though I didn't know him, I already knew who it was, there was only one person it could be that would make Jill so excitable.  As they walked into the kitchen, Jill introduced him to me.

"Tom, this is James, he didn't think he would be able to come tonight but he's made it, so sweet!  He's so funny, you'll love him."

He shook my hand and there was obvious tension between us, we both knew we were after Jill. 

I went upstairs to freshen up, I couldn't stop thinking about how hot Jill looked tonight and what I would be doing to her later. I came back into the lounge, to my surprise, Jill was sitting on James' lap with a massive grin on her face.  James whispered something in Jill's ear and they both laughed, I ignored them and sat down on the chair by myself, feeling a bit disheartened. 

Jill slid off James lap and started to slowly and sexily walk across the lounge to me.  Her hips swayed and she showed me leg as she walked. She didn't break eye contact with me. Jill was now really turning me on, I was getting harder than normal with her. She knew exactly how sexy she is and how amazing I think she is.  As she approached me she put her hands on my thighs, squeezing slightly before slowly running them up my body, and over my shoulders, so her face was beside mine. She flicked her hair back, and smiling, she whispered in my ear "I know you fancy me and you're always hard around me."

Her voice whispering in my ear was like a switch for my cock, it leapt to fully erect.

"Well, yes of course I do, what's not to fancy, I've been trying to tell you all night" I said trying to be flattering, they both burst out laughing.

"Seriously?! Come on Tom, you know you could never get someone like me, I mean look at me!" said Jill pointing to her toned fit body and stunning face "I would obviously be with someone hot and sexy, I can have anyone I want, and you know it."

Jill walked back over to the sofa and climbed onto James lap before planting a massive kiss on his lips, wow I felt so incredibly jealous, I had wanted Jill for so long and fantasied about her so much, now she was here with another guy, it was hard to watch. 

James wrapped one of his strong arms around her back and the other behind her head, they started to kiss passionately.  After a minute or so, they took a break and Jill said, "Tom, you know the thing is, not only is he sweet, funny, tall and super hot, he also knows how to please women, you should hear some of his stories. And tonight you're going to be lucky enough to watch me in action, it will be magical, I'm already so so wet."

As soon as Jill said that I felt a massive punch in my heart, the reality kicked in, I wouldn't be getting lucky tonight. But I also felt an equally big pulse in my cock, the sight of such a sexy girl with a hot guy and Jill so clearly into it was turning me on.

Then Jill said "Tom, you know I'm in that cuck club don't you, well do you know what cucks are?".

"Well, its a running club isn't it?"  I naively said.

Again they both burst out laughing, "No, silly.  Cucks are guys whose partners get fucked by other guys called Bulls.  The Cucks can either just be told about their partners adventures or they can watch, James is a Bull and I like my Cucks to watch me getting fucked." said Jill.

"Uh, really" I said, I really didn't know what else to say, I was stunned.

Then Jill said, "Sit there, shut up and watch." in a commanding voice.  I simply obeyed.

James moved his hand up and down Jill's body, I could see her long slim legs and hour glass figure as he ran his hand up and down while kissing, I so badly wanted to be him right now.  Jill began to moan with pleasure and it was so clear how much she was enjoying all of this. He moved his left hand up and pulled Jill's hair behind her ear, he leaned in and kissed her neck and ear.  Again she moaned loudly. James whispered in her ear, Jill smiled and leaned forward to try to get closer to him.

He put his hand under her dress and slowly slid it up, Jill instinctively put her arms up and they removed her dress, leaving her in the black suspenders and bra I had bought her as a valentines gift.  Then James reached around and undid the back of Jill's bra before sliding it over her arms and releasing her stunning breasts as she arched her back.  He cupped those pert stunning mounds, fondled them, kissed them and played with her nipples. Jill turned around slightly to show me, making eye contact with my as if to say, you can never get this, it was sheer delight and pain, true Cuckold angst.  Jill's breasts were absolutely perfect, the size and shape, the skin tone, the nipples were the perfect colour and size, I so badly wanted to play with them and kiss them. James kissed and sucked each nipple, he used his fingers to play with one and gave it a little pinch and pull. Jill moaned and I could see her nipples were now erect.

Jill slid down James until she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. He reached for his zip and undid it before lifting his hips while Jill slid his trousers and pants off. As she did, James cock leaped up like a springboard, it was so hard, thick and veiny. Jill grab hold of it, she unconsciously mouthed the word "WOW" as she held it in her dainty hand. Then, with the monster cock in her hand, she turned to look at me and giggled "it truly is the perfect size for me".

She turned back to face a proud looking James before opening her mouth and lowering her head. As her mouth reached the tip of his swollen cock I felt that Cuckold angst again. Jill plunged her mouth onto his cock, taking it deep inside. James let out a huge moan of pleasure, then Jill simultaneously bobbed her head up and down whilst using one hand to play with his shaft and the other with his big hanging balls. She made loud sucking and slurping sounds as James writhed around in sexual ecstasy. My cock was so hard and leaking pre cum.

After a few minutes I was almost ready to cum, James leant forward and stood up, picking Jill up like a feather, he spun around and gently lay her down on the sofa.  He kissed her neck, shoulders and breasts. He kissed down her stomach to her knickers and began to undo the suspenders, there was no resistance, in fact she started to move her hips, begging to get naked for James. I could see her beautiful long shapely legs and oh how I wanted to run my hands all over them.

I could see how excited she was as her knickers were so wet, James slid them down her legs and unexpectedly threw them at me, I wanted her so much more than ever.

James was on his knees now and put his hands on her thighs before gently pushing them apart.

I caught a glimpse of Jill's pussy, wow, what a stunning pussy it was. James moved his head down and his mouth embraced her mounds.  Jill threw her head back in ecstasy and moaned very loudly with pleasure.

James moved his tongue all over her sweet little pussy and then slide a finger inside her, it was perfectly tight. He continued licking and fingering her as she moaned more and more loudly. He used his other hand to play with Jill's nipples. After ten minutes Jill couldn't take it anymore, "I need you inside me James" she said breathlessly.

James cock was still rock hard, Jill's hand quickly went up to reach it and began to stroke it again. James moved his hard cock towards Jill, I could see he was about to enter her.

"What about a protection" I blurted out helplessly.

"Shut up Cuck, I want to feel James inside me" snapped Jill.

As the tip of James throbbing cock entered her, Jill let out a moan, he eased it in and out for her. Stroke after stroke, Jill began to get used to him and after a while he moved in and out more easily.  Jill put her arms around his waist and pulled him closer as he was thrusting into her perfect toned body.

They looked deep into each others eyes before James broke the intense silence and said "Get on your knees, I'm going to fuck you from behind".

Jill smiled and in no time was on her knees, I could see her perfect arse from behind and wanted to eat her. James lined up his tool with her wet pussy lips and slid back inside her. Jill arched her back and James pulled her shoulders up towards his chest. He was fucking her deeper and harder now. Soon I could hear the slap of their bodies hitting one another and could see James balls slapping against Jill. I so badly wanted to stroke my bulge but dared not move for fear of being told to leave.

James was pounding Jill now and she was loving it. He continued for such a long time, she was close to orgasm and said "let me ride you".

They switched positions, James sat on the sofa, his cock stood up like the Eiffel Tower, Jill threw her leg over him and sat back. They both moaned loudly as the began fucking again. This time Jill was riding James and she was setting the pace. Jill was in control of James pleasure, making him beg for her as she ground her hips around on his cock. She was such a natural, it must have been from all the dancing she does.

Then James picked her up again, lay her on her side on the sofa. Jill pulled her knee to her chest as James push his cock deep inside her. He was taking no prisoners now as he thrusted like he wanted to cum in her so badly.

After an impressive amount of fucking, James said "Oh I'm close, I'm going to cum"

"Oh yes, oh my god" cried Jill, "cum inside me." James thrust a few more deep thrusts and finally came inside Jill.  He let out a loud moan as he came deep inside her, squirt after squirt of cum deep inside her. He came a huge amount as she had turned him on so much and he felt so horny. After a couple of seconds he pulled out.

"Wow that was amazing!!!" Jill said looking flushed and satisfied, her legs trembling with pleasure.

"Wow that was so hot, and so much cum, it's all over my little pussy" Jill said laughing. "Tom it's your turn now, crawl over here and clean my pussy" Jill instructed me, pointing to her sexy pussy. 

Without thinking I slowly moved to my knees and crawled across the floor, I had always wanted to eat Jill's pussy but wasn't expecting it to be like this.  Her pussy was absolutely stunning and I buried my face between her legs kissing and licking.

To be continued...