All Comments on 'Cuckolded by my Dream Girl'

by Generouslover124

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NEVER continue this trash. In the first place, you're in the wrong category. Secondly, he's NOT a cuckold (look up the definition). And thirdly, this was awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My dream girl I’m chasing cuckolds me - then she is not your dream girl you moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ummm… what is it about the word “wives” that confuses you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have watched, dropped a load on her head and walked out the door forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep shitting and writing? Please NO!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

better ending: Without speaking I got up slapped Jill so hard she saw stars, kicked James in the balls and walked out the door never seeing the slut whore again.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I can't understand the appeal of being treated like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awww, dude. This is just sad.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

... Wrong category. Fetish exists. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb. By the way, cuckolding occurs between married people, not boyfriend/girlfriend. Why is it fools like you think writing a cheating humiliation story is the way to introduce yourself. I'll add your name on the pile of those to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First time poster and you already hit the trifecta: poorly written, horrible storyline/characters, and posted in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where to start? An ill composed mix of a"my dreamgirl was a bitch" and "OMG I realized I'm a cuck" stories. It makes no sense. She tells him he could never get a girl like her and yet she explains that a cuck is a person whose partner gets fucked by a bull. Would this not imply that he is her partner, when she calls him a cuck? The characters are flat, the action uninspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NOT happening....

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

dont bother...they are not even in a realtionship, so it aint cucking, just a sad wimpy dude torturing himself by watching this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another mentally ill, self-loathing doormat story. {yawwwn} For a first story, try writing something with general appeal that hasn't been written 5-billion times before. These stories are like reading the men's room walls.

codinsudatcodinsudatover 1 year ago

Eh, it was short, I prefer longer stories. Could use more build up, before the cuckolding. Tease it out more.

Ask on here for editing advise.

You had the courage to submit a story, and let people judge. I bet all those anonymous posters never had the courage to submit anything and they crap all over you. Don't give up, polish this up, see what works from others and try, try again.

kiwi857kiwi857over 1 year ago

Way too unbelievable in this context.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the cuck haters and keep writing. If your story had one main weakness it was that the reader wasn't convinced that he was actually in a real relationship with Jill. So, the cuckolding didn't ring quite true - he appeared to be just one of many men who wanted to date her. If we had been convinced that he was in an onging relationship with Jill, then the so-called 'cuckolding' would have stuck.

My wife and I could relate to the theme of your story. After I proposed marriage to her, she set up an evening similar to what went down in your story. She wanted to be convinced that I would be okay with having a wife that fucked other men. Also, she wanted to see if I would become excited seeing her fuck another man. Finally, she wanted to see if I could eagerly lick another man's cum out of her pussy. I passed the test with flying colors and we got married.

Write another chapter showing Jill and him bonding around this cuckold experience. Your sex scene was fine, you just needed more of a relationship between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wrong category. 1* not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone else said it before I could. Absolutely terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank it's a start, as my wife and I, started. But we are married then for my (wish) she would fuck another, first she said that's bedroom talk, then one day came up, and she find out I was happy.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Dream girl is a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

you're a loser, pleas get professional help soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Okay. (if you like cuck stories). Don't think a person could transform into a willing cuck quite so quickly as this story progresses. I think most normal men would walk out once Jill proclaims "you could never get someone like me . . ." In any event, good editing, didn't notice any obvious errors. However, I hate stories that end with "to be continued" and then there is never any continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous