Cuckolded by our Cat (?) Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was calm. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Oh, you're fine there. It's not all about size, baby; though I've had some pretty big cocks lately!"

She chuckled, that grin making its way onto her face as she thought about... what? Big cocks? How many? Was my wife whoring herself out to more than just those two men? She continued.

"It's those, and lots of other factors for me, Steve," she explained. "I've grown to be someone who's not really satisfied with the way every other couple seems to do it. I... I want lots of dick, honey! I need that! Oh my god, if you could see me when... Well, you will, I'm sure. Please? Keep an open mind on this?"

I couldn't answer. She was asking me... No, **telling** me, that she wanted to continue this, and that she wanted me to watch her? Willingly allow her to do *that?* I couldn't wrap my mind around what my sweet, demure wife had suddenly become. My world was not only crumbling, but piling up around me! I felt trapped.

She knew what I was experiencing. It was like she could feel my chest tightening, feel me screaming inside.

"Babe. I want you to think about this, so we won't discuss it any more if it makes you uncomfortable. I know it's a lot. But you've been so blind! God! Bernie? You really thought he was the reason I haven't been letting you have me?" She looked at the cat again and shook her head. "Poor sweet little thing," she murmured. I wasn't sure if that comment was directed at me or the cat.

She finished, got up and began washing the dishes. I couldn't eat. Something had done a 180 in our lives, and I was trying to process it. My sweet little wife was having an affair, but with more than one man? I turned to watch her. The robe she wore was short, and her cheeks were just showing below it. I couldn't see the thong, and I imagined her naked. Then I thought about where she'd been. How was I supposed to deal with this? I wanted her at that moment, but I didn't know how I felt.

I brought my dish to the kitchen and scraped the remainder of my meal into the trash. She took my dish without saying anything, and I moved over behind her, sliding my hands around her waist. The robe was open, and I moved it aside to feel her skin.

"Be careful," she said softly, "I'm still worked up."

"I hope so," I returned, running one hand down her flat belly. I could feel myself growing, and I knew she could, too. She moaned and wiggled back into my erection, then dried her hands and swiveled around to face me.

"Are you sure you can do what you need to do for me?" she teased, her cruel grin again taunting me. I thought, 'God, she's sexy when she does that!' It was no wonder her boss was attracted to her. Correction: bossES - plural, if I'd understood correctly. I had a quick vision of the faces of both Burt and James, and tried to push that out of my mind. Burt was old, for Christ sake! And James -- younger, but happily married. 'Like us,' I thought. Only... were we?

"I think..." Carol was saying, "I'm going to take a long hot soak in the tub. You know," she teased, grabbing my cock through my slacks, "get all cleaned up for you. And maybe then..." She leaned in and kissed me. "I love you, you know," she said after, and I had to smile. I love her too. I told her so.

"I'll call you in when I'm ready for you," she said and slithered away from me.

My cock was throbbing with the anticipation of finally getting with my wife again. Ninety-four days of forced abstinence was killing me! I never dreamed it might have been her way of making me horny enough to hear her revelations and still crave her. I sat on the sofa in the darkened living room and waited for her to beckon me in.

When she did, I entered the bedroom to find her sitting naked on the side of the bed. Her breasts were shiny with body lotion, the nipples standing out. As I walked in she turned to me and spread her legs apart. Her mouth was partway open, as if I'd interrupted her in the middle of playing with herself. Her eyes were even half-closed, but she watched me move towards her.

"Come," she said, and spread herself more widely, "I need your mouth, baby."

I did as she requested, my eyes on her smoothly shaved pussy as I knelt before her. I placed my hands on her thighs, ready to eat her, but she stood suddenly and slid one hand behind my head. I looked up at her as she straddled my face.

She moaned. "Mmmmm!" And there it was -- that cruel grin again. She said, "lick my pussy, Stevie," as she pulled my face into her sweet flower.

She'd never once called me 'Stevie,' but I didn't pause to question that. Instead, I let her pull my mouth against her. She smelled of soap and something else. 'Lust,' I thought. I began to lick her as she ground herself against me, becoming more aggressive every second. Her other hand then went to the back of my head, and then she was groaning, bending her knees and rubbing her wet pussy all over my face. I put my hands on her knees to keep my balance as she moved forward, struggling to stay with the motions of her hips. My wife was totally fucking my face! As she took another half-step forward, I was now bent back over my own knees, hanging onto her legs as she upped her pace.

"Gawd! Yes! Fuck," she groaned, "eat that pussy, baby. Eat it all up!" She'd never been this aggressive in all our time together, but I was loving it. My tongue swirled over her pussy lips and stroked her clit, which seemed bigger and more swollen than it ever had. And all the time she hunched over me like a woman possessed, gasping and instructing me on how to please her.

Then she called me "cuck."

I hesitated, but there was no stopping Carol. She began to climax over me, her sweet pussy fluids coursing down over my cheeks. I sucked some in, and swallowed them. She was nearly screaming now, her hips almost machinegun-like as she worked herself over me. Slowly, she slowed her motions. Her breath was hoarse, raspy. It sounded like a horse who'd been galloped for a distance, somehow feral in its primality. Only I'd been the horse, hadn't I?

Cuck?

I knew what a cuckold was; I'd watched cuckold porn before. But those were porn actresses, even if they weren't really professional. They'd been acting out a part, as had their 'husbands.' I didn't really believe much of it, though I was beginning to feel a little of their supposed humility, as they were teased and used by their supposedly unfaithful 'wives.'

Carol stepped back and seated herself again on the bed with her legs still wide open. I could see her wet pussy, shining in its bare splendor between her thighs. She must have shaved this morning...

Then I remembered what she'd looked like coming in the front door. Not just distracted, but mussy. As the old blues song went, "her clothes don't fit her right." I saw, again, her hand smoothing the material of that slinky dress down over her tummy.

"You made a mess of me."

I looked at her. She was grinning, nodding downward. Yes, I had. And I was pleased with myself, though it had really been her using me. I said, "you look really sexy that way, sweetheart."

"Well? What are you gonna do, make me have to clean myself again?"

I moved between her legs again and began to lick her softly. She leaned back on her elbows on the bed and watched me, smiling at me as I did my work. I didn't want to make her cum again, so I only licked at the edges of her lips and down to her ass, but there was a lot of fluid. It didn't seem to want to stop seeping from her. Finally, I felt she was clean.

As I pulled back she asked me, "did you like that?"

I wouldn't look her in the eyes, but I nodded my head. I felt kind of cheap and sordid, somehow; as if I was only there to serve her. My own cock was aching for some attention.

"My turn?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course, baby," she said in a husky voice. She pulled herself to a sitting position as I stood, and took my throbbing cock in her hand. I hoped she would suck it, but she started to jack it with her hand, and began to tell me about her boss's cocks. "Oh my god, honey, you should see James's, it's like, two inches longer than this one," she said. "And thicker, too." She spat onto the end of my dick and used that lubrication to jack me faster. And to my surprise, I got even harder.

She continued: "I know I shouldn't say this, but I've seen Burt's, too. And, surprise! It's almost as big!" She bit her bottom lip and leaned in as if to take me into her mouth, but she just stared at my cock as she worked me with her hand. I was getting close. I wasn't sure why her verifying that she'd seen both her boss's cocks had me so aroused, but my orgasm was coming, and fast. She felt it. "And talk about thick!" she exclaimed. That did it.

As my hips began to move of their own accord, she suddenly released me and I came violently, my cum arcing over onto her chest and shoulder. She squealed. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, just as the second burst followed the first. She began laughing excitedly. I took my own dick in my hand and jacked three more long ropes of cum onto her before they subsided to just oozing out the end. Carol, for her part, didn't seem to mind. In fact, she opened her mouth as if to catch some of it, but by then I was about through.

"Awwww, man," she groaned, looking down at her decorated breasts, "that was the most I've ever seen you cum, and I didn't get any in my mouth!"

I was still jerking off, milking the last of my jism from my twitching cock. "Well," I said, looking down at her, "you can always lick it off." I felt proud of my ejaculation, as if my overabundant volume after that long might have made me appear as more of a man to my wife. But that cruel grin reappeared, and her eyes sparkled as she grinned up at me.

"That's your job, baby," she cooed.

I hesitated. "Really?" I asked. In retrospect, I think I thought the idea was sexy, when in reality I didn't realize that she was preparing me. Training me, in a way. But things were going so fast after tonight's revelation that I was only too happy to please her, in hopes of cementing my place as...well, her favorite lover, I suppose. I think somehow I had already accepted that I wasn't going to be the only one.

I bent to my task, steeling myself for what I assumed would be a bitter endeavor, but I didn't find it unpleasant at all. My semen was still warm, and somewhat creamy. Not stringy or gooey, as I'd imagined. I swallowed quickly and went back for more. Carol leaned back again, studying me as I lapped at her skin. "Good boy," she crooned. "You like this, don't you?" She didn't wait for an answer.

"You'll make a great little cuckold, you know," she said in a sort of sing-song voice. I was licking her right nipple clean at the time, and she put her hand on my head. "I like you doing this," she continued. "I might let you do this all the time, now."

I was busy licking up my remains, but I paused and looked up at her. "I better get more than just you ruining my orgasms," I told her, trying to sound more aggressive than I felt. In fact, I was getting hard again, despite the circumstances. When I pulled back I let her see my cock. She surprised me by slapping it with her hand.

"Silly boy," she said. "You already got me messier than I intended. If you want anything done with that, you'll have to do it yourself. But I'd prefer you didn't."

I wrapped my hand around it and slowly jacked it, glaring at her. "I should fuck you right now," I threatened. Did I sound convincing? No. My voice rose at the end of that sentence, and we both knew I wouldn't force myself on her. Carol had always been the aggressor, even when we were dating. If she wanted it, she got it. But often I would go back to my house with blue balls.

She laughed at me as she slid around me and off the bed. "I'm gonna have to shower... AGAIN," she said. She paused at the bathroom door. "If I make you wait another 3 months, will you be that desperate again?" she asked, then said, "Don't worry. I won't. I have big plans for the two of us."

With that, she went into the bathroom. I heard the shower start as I held my cock in my hand. I had gone soft again. An unbidden tear slowly made its way down my cheek, and I wiped it away.

12