Cuckolded in the Mountains

Story Info
My girlfriend cuckolds me in the mountains.
2.4k words
3.5
19.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a warning that this is a cuckold story with male/male interaction.

My sexy girlfriend Britt and I live in British Columbia and both in our mid-twenty's. When we met in the city and we started going out. Britt was amazingly sexy with blonde hair, blue eyes and beautiful C cups. We moved in together within a couple of weeks after we met. We both talked about how it could be fun to live in the woods, live off the land and just enjoy nature. We have a decent sex life while sometimes having sex more than once per day. I know she gets frustrated because I cum too quick and I am not huge in size. She does enjoy forcing me to go down on her and licking her to orgasm as I lick her clean.

One night, I said "Honey, what if we found another guy to have sex with you for some kinky fun."

Britt said "I am not sure I can go through with it but we could pretend with my big dildo." The first time I used the eight inch realistic dildo on her while licking her she really got into it. She said "Oh my god Marty, he is so huge. Lick my pussy while he fills me up." One night we made love and she said "Mr Big wants a turn!" I grabbed the dildo and licked her clean while fucking her to several orgasms with the dildo. When she was done, she said "Lick him clean my cocksucker." I loved that she was calling me names and did not hesitate to lick and suck the dildo clean.

A couple of years into our relationship, I inherited a cabin in the mountains from my Uncle and we drove out to look at it. It was in need of some repairs but we decided to take our dream of living in the mountains a reality. We drove up every week with me fixing up the cabin.

We moved into the cabin the next spring. We loved making love in front of the fire. Our sex life was never better and we were definitely back to nature as Britt stopped shaving. She let her hair grow back leaving cute blonde hair under her arms, on her legs and all around her pussy. The hair on her legs was so soft and fine it was hard to see but her bush was thicker blonde hair that I loved. I loved when she was turned on seeing her pussy lips glisten and part the blond bush making it and invitation for me to dive in.

I woke Britt up one morning by licking her hairy pussy to an orgasm before getting ready to head to town. As I am finishing getting ready, Britt says "Don't forget spare batteries for my vibrator." Normally she goes with me but was looking forward to a relaxing day with nothing to do. She decided to stay in her robe for the day and enjoy her coffee. I knew she is always horny so she would probably be in front of the fire using her vibrator or dildo or both.

As she is in the middle of using the vibrator on her clit and the dildo is deep inside her, she hears a knock at the door. She quickly puts away the toys and closes her robe. She opens the door to two hunters, one said "Hi my name is Jay and this is Brian, can we come in and warm up?"

Britt invites them in and says have a seat. She asks "What would you two like to drink? I am having my coffee with some baileys."

Brian says "That sounds amazing to us." As she is making the drinks, She notices they are staring at her. She couldn't help but get a little flushed ad these guys are well built and in their mid thirty's. In her mind she is imagining what they look like naked as she lets her robe slip open a little as she carries the coffees showing her cleavage.

Jay takes the coffee and say "Wow you are beautiful," and she flushes feeling warmth to her face, chest and a tingling in her pussy. It has been years since she has been with anyone else but the yearning for these two is real. Brian comes up behind her and with one quick move pulls her robe all the way open revealing her amazing body. He reaches around to paws at her pussy with his hand while Jay starts to strip revealing his eight inch cock already rock hard.

She says "No we can't do this," and tries to push them off knowing she wants them but that she shouldn't be doing anything without me there. He is too strong and the forcefulness has her cumming from the manhandling of her pussy and simply gives in to these muscular hunters.

Jay says "On your knees, Slut." She obediently sinks to her knees in front of Jay's big cock as Brian pulls the robe from her shoulders revealing her whole body. Soon they are both undressed and she alternates lustily between the two big cocks and she realizes Brian's is even larger than Jay's. They lay her down on the rug and Jay fucks her while she sucks Brian's cock. Britt loses count of the amount of times she has cum on Jay's cock when he grunts filling her with his seed.

Brian says "My turn!" He quickly moves in with his nine inch cock and slides in easily to her sloppy pussy.

Jay says "Clean my cock bitch!" She obediently grabs his cock and puts it into her open mouth. Brian has her screaming as his cock hits her womb deep inside. She once again loses track of what is going on and has orgasm after orgasm. Jay grunts and says "I am cumming!"

Britt screams "Cover my face baby". Jay sprays his cum all over her face as she feels Brian tensing and filling her hairy pussy with the second load of cum.

Brian says "We should go before your boyfriend gets home."

Britt says "Please come back tomorrow, I need more of this."

They both say "But what about your boyfriend?"

She says "Leave that to me but I know he won't mind once he snacks on the dinner you left him." They dress and leave. Britt is exhausted and passes out on her side on the bearskin rug in front of the fire.

When I return and walk in I see her lying on her side naked on the bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. I am instantly hard and forget about all the items in the truck. I start to strip as I see her hairy pussy is glistening in the firelight and as I walk closer she rolls to her back and spreads her legs revealing her messy and swollen pussy. I move closer noticing a big glob a cum dripping out as she sexily motions me to her. I wonder what happened while I was gone but rather than worrying about it I sink down and move my face towards her musky and hairy pussy. I dive in to the slightly bitter, salty and sweet tastes of cum and her pussy. I am turned on and eagerly lick her clean. She says "That's it my little cum eater, lick me clean and please me." I get so turned on as she calls me names. She has more orgasms than I can count as she pulls me up to kiss me and my five inch cock slides in her used pussy more easily than ever. I notice then that her face is coated in dried cum. We get into a rhythm and it is easier to last longer this time even though I am very turned on. Her pussy feels so wet and huge as I wonder how big of cock she had found. My brain could not comprehend how she ended up finding another guy here in the middle of no where. I finally cum deep inside her and Britt says "Get down there slut and clean my pussy."

She passes out in front of the fire and I go to unload the truck. She wakes up several hours later as I am just sitting there having a drink and staring at her.. I pour us some wine and she says "Honey, I had such a great time today," and proceeds to tell me of her experience. She says "Those are two of the biggest cocks I have ever seen in person, Can I have more?"

I am stunned listening but turned on as I say "Whatever you want my princess."

Britt says "Great, I already invited them back tomorrow, I love you so much." She grabs my cock and says "I can see someone likes what I did today." Then she gets up and heads to the shower.

The next day we wake up late. Britt is getting ready and look in and get hard. I am stroking while watch and she says "Save that cum for later, lover." I stop stroking as I am thinking did I really do that and did she really fuck two guys. After she finishes, She says "Lover, are you ready for what is going to happen today?"

I stammer "Yes my Princess," as my cock hardens in my pants. Britt walks out in a babydoll that leaves little to the imagination. Her hard nipples are poking through the thin sheer fabric and I look lower to see a wet spot forming.

She then says "I can't wait for this," as she proceeds to finger her hairy pussy. There is a knock at the door and Britt says "Be a good slut and let my friends in." I open the door to see these two muscular guys who look down at me. Britt says "Don't mind him, he is only here to watch, jerk off and dreaming of eating me out like he did after the 2 of you left." She leads them to the couch and peels their pants and underwear off while they take off their shirts. She sinks to her knees to worship Jay's cock while she takes Brian's cock in her hand. She briefly looks back at me as I am stroking my cock through my pants and says "Get those clothes off so you don't make a mess."

I say "Yes, Princess".

I strip down stroking my cock and look over and she is completely naked. Oh how I love her body. Jay is leading her to the rug and she lays down as he dives in to her hairy pussy while Brian moves up and slides his big cock into her mouth. It is amazing seeing her mouth bulge with his cock as it goes in and out. I can't believe how much of it she can take down her throat. I swear I can see the outline of his cock in her throat. I keep thinking I should go over and try to be part of it but then I think if she wanted me over there she would have said something. I just keep stroking my cock and watching the porn scene live in my living room.

I can hear her moaning through Brian's cock as she is ready to cum. She spits the cock out and screams through an orgasm as Jay pulls back and I see his face coated in juices. He slides his huge cock in and she says "Please go slow, I am still sore from yesterday." It seems like forever but then his eight inch cock is all the way inside her. I see as she has Jay's cock pounding her, that her eyes are rolled back in her head. I have never heard her moan and scream so much. She yells "Fuck me harder!" Then Brian puts his cock in her mouth which just muffled the sounds.

Jay grunts and fills her with his cum and as he pulls out I move closer. Brian comes around and flips her to doggy style and whispers something to her.

Britt looks back at me and says "Get under me cumeater and lick me clean." Brian slides his cock in as I slide under her and see white globs being forced out of her. I have never been that close to another mans cock except on a drunk night in college. I wanted that cum badly so I dove in and hoped she would suck my cock. I started licking and realized there was no way not to lick without touching his cock or balls while cleaning her so I gave up and just got into it. She just slowly massaged my cock as I realized she was licking Jay's semi hard cock clean.

I could not believe how much cum was being pushed out of her plus her juices as Brian fucked her deeply. I saw a glob on Brian's balls and started sucking on them as he moaned. It seemed like hours but was probably only fifteen minutes and Brian grunted as I felt his cock spasm against my tongue. I was so excited I came all over my stomach as he pulled his cock out. I am not sure what came over me but seeing his cum coated cock, I just leaned up and took it in my mouth cleaning it off. I heard him say "Your cumslut is a good cocksucker," as everyone laughed.

Britt pressed her hips down pushing her completed coated pussy right in my mouth. I sucked and licked her pussy and the cum just kept going. I am sure my face was a mess with her juices and both of their cum. Britt climbed off of me after a long time and I realized the guys were gone and she had cum on her face. I said "Can I have you now?"

She said "I am too sore, I just need to rest but first lick my face clean cocksucker."

I smiled and said "Yes Princess Britt".

She tells me the next morning that she is going over to their cabin that day and she wants me to drive her.....

Authors note: Please post feedback and let me know your thoughts on where I should go with a part 2