All Comments on 'Cuckolded in the Mountains'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise10 months ago

I think you should let it go.

To me it was just average I'm not into that level of cuckolding but decided to give it a chance to my reget. I hope if you write a sequel that the husband get a bit on the side as well. I'm a big believer in equality not a one side fag fest.

Thank you

Darren

Jaydean409Jaydean40910 months ago

At their cabin they both exit his truck naked and knock on the door. The guys let them in and tell the cuckold to lick her cunt and get it wet for them. You are great at sex scenes so I’ll leave it to your expertise, the two guys spend the day fucking and being sucked off by both of them! Ignore the haters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She is prepped for a proper imsemination and resulting baby bump

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

Fantastic, more please

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Don't mind the cuckolding, Don't mind the cream pies, Don't mind the cocksucking,,

Don't like the princess femdom bullshit. It is not necessary

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Girlfriends can't cuckold you and then there's the bit about what's a girlfriend doing in the LW section?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story

randbinnhrandbinnh10 months ago

It always gets me when people read a cuckold story then bitch about cuckolds. If you dont like cuckolds, dont read it. You dont have to be married to have the cuck lifestyle...just have to be in a commited relationship with room for more fun. And to the shouting bone head...Cuckolding is very much a loving wife deal when the guy is into it. I love it when "B" cucks me. She does it knowing how much it turns me on and that turns her on even more. Nothing better than watching her has orgasm after orgasm with a big cock and the bull telling me afterwards how lucky I am to have such a wonderful wife. It brings us closer together as a couple.

notconcernednotconcerned10 months ago

Overall premise was good, I always enjoy a good cuckolding creampie eating story. Maybe a bit more on the backstory would have been nice. I would have liked it if the guy was more submissive and more bi, but sounds like the crowd doesn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story

I am waiting for the next episode

and thank you fun4all6969 for coming back with your delightful stories

I missed you

but now you are back

so thanks again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.