Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 09

Story Info
Erin uses her feminine wiles.
1.6k words
4.43
6.3k
9

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter IX

Erin's Idea

The following evening we talked; she asked if I was OK with her behaviour and I promised her I was. The more I thought about her with other men, the more it aroused me. I loved the idea of her seizing her own sexuality and enjoying her new experiences, and she adored the attention and sex she got.

She teased me about Bryn, but not maliciously. I said Bryn and I thought I might be "heteroflexible" and she giggled, replying that I had not done enough with men to warrant such a claim. Her lips met mine, my hands found her cunt.

She squealed as I frigged her to orgasm, soaking the back of her dress and my fingers with her sexual excitement. She seemed insatiable, hungry for sex all the time and desperate for satisfaction.

Which led us towards her suggestion. Every so often, Erin astounds me and her idea to draw more men into her clutches was astonishing. Her private office was the old Managing Director's office when the town centre gymnasium was also the head office of the chain of luxury fitness clubs.

Thus, she had a small and private changing room attached to her office, and she bought a small selection of male shorts and t-shirts in various sizes that she hung up in a cupboard, along with two, very skimpy female outfits.

Her first victim was Claude: he came to visit the gym for a meeting about offering 24-hour gym passes to all visitors of his hotel, and after a brief discussion, my wife aimlessly suggested they take a look around the facility.

He hesitated, and she opened the cupboard door, asking him his size as his face dropped. Erin confessed that she was incredibly nervous unbuttoning her blouse and selecting a tight leotard. "Gym or Pool?" She asked as she reached for her swimming costume.

Claude floundered; words departed his mouth as my wife answered for him and put her swimming costume on her desk, passing the Frenchman a large pair of swimming trunks.

He turned away as she dressed in front of him, watching her nudity in the mirror on the wall. She smiled, as he tentatively undressed and she gave him a degree of privacy as she reached for towels in the bottom drawer.

He relaxed as they swam in the pool and my wife gave him a sales pitch, drawing attention to all the facilities as the skimpy costume left little to the imagination.

Her colleagues watched on with surprise etched into their expressions, and my naughty wife escorted her guest to the sauna, opting to encourage the relaxing man to shed his one item of clothing. Erin did, hiding in the flames with nothing on and chatting soothingly about prices as he gazed wondrously into her cunt through the half-light.

Her smile in the sauna was hidden by the shadows; her body was hidden by a long beach towel as they walked back to her office. "Shower," she offered, opening the door to her private bathroom. He took three minutes, she took thirty seconds under the warm water. He spluttered as she glided into the room, her towel open at the front and sat on her desk, looking into his eye.

"What else do you want to see, Claude?" He gulped, his hands shaking and his eyes glancing over her hairless cunt. "What do I need to show you to have you sign on the dotted line?"

He spluttered, curled up in his towel and shivering in her warm office with anticipation. My wife had flirted and teased magnificently, but she was also about to follow through. Claude's voicebox deserted him momentarily, but his fingers touched her calves before retreating in horror.

"Do it again," she begged. "Such firm touch." She mewed as his hands reached her knees. "Masseurs hands you have. Such a lucky wife getting massages from you!"

She encouraged him to sweep his hands over her legs until she squealed in faux-realisation. "I'm sorry, I should be massaging you!" He backtracked as she squeezed three square stools together and patted them. "I've done a massage course. I so should have taken you to see the masseurs. Included, you know. One ten-minute massage a day is included in your 24-hour pass. Subject to availability."

He floundered as her eyes commanded him and the hotelier lay face down on the stools. Erin drew some moisturiser onto her hands and pulled his towel away, rubbing her hands over his tanned skin.

He sighed as her firm touch rotated away his worries and drew moans and cries of relaxation from her client. "Turn over," she demanded as she finished on his back and he did so without thinking.

Her eyes fixed on his cock: flaccid but flickered into life as her oily fingers swept effortlessly over his chest and towards his still prick. He twisted on his seat, but Erin had the shy Frenchman where she wanted him and slowly massaged his front, carefully brushing his cock with every movement.

He fidgeted as his erection developed, embarrassed and anxious as his hard prick saluted my wife. She licked her lips, bringing her hands over his pubic hair and gripping his shaft. "And now for the last bit!"

Her eyes fixed on his wide expression as my wife rolled a condom down his prick. "Madam," he exclaimed.

"What?" My wife asked. "A massage here is professional and they would never touch you there. But a massage by me is from an old friend. And friends never leave each other unsatisfied!" Her eyes met his as her hips glided over his body and her hands pressed against his shoulders.

His uncertainty wilted moments after her cunt gripped his erect cock and my wife committed other act of adultery, pressing down on his dick and sliding her hips over his manhood.

And he squealed, crying out desperately as Erin massaged his cock with her slippery cunt, smiling at the French hotelier with her innocent eyes.

The middle-aged man's damp mousy hair became ruffled, her body sparkling with the gleam of sweat as she rode his cock, giving dramatic squeals as his cock twitched inside of her.

She knew she was being naughty and dirty; she knew she was breaking her marriage vows. She was breaking every rule in the book. But every slide of his cock into her felt more magical than the last, and as he screwed up his face, she felt his cock twitch and he spent inside the condom.

She got his custom.

Like she also got the custom of a local businessman who wanted to offer the luxury gym membership to his staff as an employee perk, only he didn't want to pay the full asking price. And thus a dance began. He was mildly diverted by the sight of my wife in her skin tight leotard in the gym, and she was completely entranced by the bobbing of his cock in the overly tight shorts she had provided the health aficionado.

She ogled his thighs, she licked her lips at the thought of his muscular legs pounding his cock into her and she dreamt of the well-defined frame that lay hidden underneath his tight T-Shirt.

She guided him on the weights machine, happily sliding her hand over his body as she made up a reason to lean across him, and openly sat with her legs open as he bench-pressed some weights.

But it was not until he returned to her office, that the shenanigans began; she locked her office door, and offered him a seat, leaning over her desk to retrieve a catalogue. She felt his hands on her waist, and she glanced up at him with wickedly sinful eyes. "You OK, love?"

Erin was far from "OK;" she needed sex and she needed to be touched by someone other than her husband. She needed someone to punctuate the sexual tension that they had created and Wayne had risen to her bait. She had led him on, and he was ready to seize her charms.

She parted her legs slightly, feeling the touch of her prospective client slide over her torso. "Such a lovely body you have. Such a sexy body."

She hummed and simpered, savouring his touch through her tight leotard and groaning as his lips nibbled on her ear lobes. "We could ... if you want to."

He did. A few moments later, he pushed her onto her desk fully and slipped her leotard to one side over her crotch. She groaned as his condom-clad prick glided into her willing hole and fucked her from behind.

She felt every thrust, savoured every pounding of her sopping cunt, gratefully receiving its second cock of the day as her body was pressed against her desk.

And when he finally came, she was an orgasmic wreck: having come twice from his deep thrusts of his thick cock that left her mind addled with lust then spent with sexual relief.

She got his business too.

In fact, over the fortnight that followed she settled into a regular pattern: barely a day went past when she didn't get fucked at work, and her dance to get or keep business saw a sharp increase in her sales.

Her boss was delighted with the extra income, I adored the tales of lust and depravity and she came to love the sex. She needed it, and she needed the variety: no two men were different and no two cocks fucked the same way. She loved the adventure and the exploration of the male bodies, and she loved me for setting her free to spread her wings.

Which meant she was now keener than ever for me to spread mine.