Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I didn't want to stop, slowly rolling my tongue over the thick head and sucking gently as my hands rubbed his muscle-clad stomach. He felt so sexy, so hot, so gorgeous.

He averted his eyes; he looked away then closed them, desperate to not watch the gay blowjob causing his cock to twitch and savour.

Kayleigh told me to kiss his balls too; my lips closed over the first, drawing his smooth spheres of manhood into my mouth and sucking gently.

His cock twitched with every movement; his body whimpering with every swish of my tongue over his loins. Every kiss, every touch, every suck and every caress. Each contact drew excited grunts from his tortured, reluctant body.

And the sadist teased and taunted; she made him open his eyes to see his cock being sucked by a middle-aged man not a diminutive blonde girl. She made him watch as my mouth was impaled by his meaty, thick cock and sucked an orgasm from his body.

And she made him cum in my mouth, coating my tongue with his seed as the straight submissive experienced another man for the first time.

I wanted to play further with the pair, but I sensed that Kayleigh wanted to experiment with her new friend on their own and so I made my excuses, leaving with the taste of semen filling my senses to go to a chastity workshop.

Fiona, a middle-aged blonde woman with her hair tied into a ponytail, was with her partner in the main workshop area and they had a large table full of scary-looking torture devices.

Fiona had a crowd of two-dozen; she took a ball of twisted metal and spoke confidently about the design, before applying a cock ring to her partner and attaching the cage to it.

"I need a volunteer!" There were no takers. "A wager."

"Sure," I shouted.

"For each device I'm going to put on him, I'll give you ninety seconds. If you can make him cum in ninety seconds I'll give you a hundred pounds." She strained her neck muscles as I digested her offer. "Deal?"

Her husband was a few years older than me, but I felt my cock twitch at the thought. She picked up a length of rope while she waited for a response, tying her partners hands behind his waist.

"OK. Do I have a vibrator to use?"

"Just your hands and your mouth."

The taste of metal and the feel of the steel clanking against my teeth wasn't pleasant, as the metal cage held his cock well out of the reach of my tongue.

The plastic cage was worse; I couldn't touch his cock at all. She replaced his chastity cage with a spiked variant and I got nothing but cries and whimpers as I tried desperately to draw excitement in his manhood. I succeeded in him filling his cock with blood and caused the metal spikes to bring further agony to his genitals.

Finally, with a Gates of Hell, I felt his balls fall onto my lips, sucking the delicate testicles as his encased cock stretched its restraints. My mouth sucked and caressed the delicate skin on his tender ballsack, drawing underneath his sweaty body to flick the perineum.

His sighs drew Fiona's attention; my cock erect as I lavished oral attention on the second man inside an hour. His sexual energy was intoxicating, his desperate lust and taste of the forbidden was exhilarating as his arousal built.

Alas, we ran out of time; she ruffled my hair as she stopped me, and she drew the workshop to a close. I fantasised about her partner, teased and denied in his chastity tubes, desperately looking at me as if I had failed.

I suppose I had.

And it wasn't until I had a tanned Spaniard pounding my arse did I feel any better. Dom held my legs above my waist, pushing his undersized cock into my rectum while his wife sat astride my face, feeling the lust drain down my cheeks as her hips bucked and her legs quivered.

I was being used. I was being taken. I was being a slut, filling the sexual needs of a bisexual couple as my arsehole relaxed to draw in Dom's member and my tongue swirled over Jade's clitoris.

I loved the feeling of a threesome; I adored the submissive sensations sweeping through my taken body they approached the peaks of their arousals.

Grunting, fevered cries. Dirty, nasty talk as they barked filthy lewdness towards each other and the degraded slut they were enjoying.

I loved every moment of it. My arse savoured every strong thrust against it, feeling the swell of his member slam against my insides. I adored the musky scent and taste engulfing my face and the bucking of her hips as she drove her orgasm from her body.

They panted and held their breaths; I felt the cock inside my arse twitch and the condom fill with cum. Moments later, Jade climaxed for the second time, squirting a small jet of liquid onto my chin.

It was enough to trigger my orgasm; the prostate massage Dom had been giving me, became an overwhelming urge and warmth, before wetness poured from my cock, pooling on my pubis.

We lay in the grass for a moment. The spiky blades of the lawn digging into my back as we enjoyed the moments of bliss.

Bryn and I left shortly afterwards; we still had a long drive back to Cheshire and my sent me a further picture of her sluttily dressed in an airport lounge.

Hands wandered from the four men she was posing with, sliding up her skirt as she smiled at the camera. Ten minutes later I got another one, that was a close-up of three filled condoms, tied and lying on a toilet sink.

I'd hear all about in a few hours.

12