Cuckolding of our Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam and Julie Cuckold their friends.
2k words
4.33
12.9k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie could in no way have been considered vanilla when we met but I had gradually shown her the spicier side of a sex life. Spanking, bondage, blindfolds and exhibitionism, which she loved. Soon she was a sub taking the lead. For example, topping from the bottom. She booked things for us that involved her being exposed or submissive to me and she was suggesting things for me to do to her.

We went to a Nudist camp which ended up too tame for her as we could not touch each other. Next was a nude spa where she got me to finger her, invite other men to finger her, and play with her nipples.

Then dogging where we would fuck while others watched us. Sometimes she would wank men off over her tits while she masturbated. On one occasion four guys came over her tits and two more her face before she orgasmed. We then drove home with her sitting in the car, naked and covered in cum.

Then two months before I had fucked Anna, we went to the BDSM club, which she adored. I put a collar around her neck and pulled her around with a lead. She wore a really short PVC skater skirt, fishnet stockings, six-inch-high heel boots, a 1/4 cup PVC Basque, and no panties. She suggested I blindfold her, tie her hands behind her back and invite people to touch her.

She had no idea who was doing what to her and I must admit to allowing requests from other masters to allow their female subs to suck her nipples, lick her pussy and arse. That was the first time we had encountered that particular kink but watching a blond with big tits rimming Julie's arse while she was bent over was a real turn on, especially as at the time she had no idea who it was. Several masters asked to fuck her, but I always said no.

Before we arrived, she suggested that I spank her. When I had the opportunity, I tied her to a spanking bench and gave her a sound thrashing. Her arse was red when I finished. I turned her over and tied her spread eagled. I fucked her hard, finally cumming on her tits, then stuck my cock into her mouth for her to suck me clean.

She was still blindfolded and unaware that over 30 people were watching until they began to clap. A few guys then asked if they could cum over her tits as well. In The end five guys came over her as well as myself.

Two Master's then asked if their female subs could lick her tits clean. A dominatrix with a sissy sub wearing a cock cage, dressed in stockings, a micro mini skirt and a wig, asked if her sissy husband could join in as well. I said yes, and the two girls and the sissy sub licked all the cum off her, showing us mouths full of cum before swallowing it.

I untied Julie and removed the blindfold and she said, "I've never been so turned on and I've never felt so horny even though I've just cum. Who was touching me, who came over my tits and who licked them clean?"

I told her who had sucked her nipples and who had fingered her, including the female subs. Then pointed out the blond sub with the big tits that had licked her arse.

She said, "That felt amazing."

I then pointed out the guys that had cum on her tits and the two girls and sissy sub that had licked the cum off her.

She seemed a bit coy but very turned on. "So, I had girls fingering me and licking cum off my tits and that guy dressed as a woman licked me clean as well?"

"Yep!" I replied.

We watched as the Sissy sub was tied up and beaten relentlessly. He was paddled, strapped, whipped and caned, red marks appearing on his arse and back as his wife beat him. Then she produced a double-ended, hands-free strap-on which she pushed part into her pussy and the other section stuck out like a cock. Julie stared on fascinated. The dominatrix applied some KY to the cock and to her subs arse. She slowly pushed it in, and when it was fully home turned it on. She fucked his arse by pulling it fully out slowly and then plunging it in. She kept going for 15 minutes changing the setting regularly.

The sissy sub thrashed about; you could see his cock straining against the cock cage as cum began to dribble from his cock. Finally, the dominatrix came noisily. Another round of applause from those watching. She announced that her sissy sub would suck off any guy, lick his balls, and his arse, would take deep throat and swallow his cum.

Julie said, "Why don't you do that?"

I replied, "No way!"

But three guys did step forward. Julie watched, fascinated, as each pushed their cocks down his throat. One being 7.5 inches, the same size as me.

When they had finished Julie said, "I want to talk to the dominatrix."

We chatted with her and she told us that her cuckold was only allowed to cum if he did everything that she wanted him to do. She made him perform all sorts of sex acts on her and her boyfriend, which she seemed to enjoy explaining. She said that he had earned his orgasm and would be allowed to wank into a glass when they got home and would be made to swallow it.

Julie then suggested, "Why not let him watch me masturbate closely and wank over my pussy. He could then lick me clean after he had cum on me."

The Dominatrix seemed happy with this but said he would keep the cage on until Julie had cum as he would be shooting in seconds because it had been four weeks since his last orgasm.

Julie laid down, spread her legs and began to play with her clit. He was made to kneel between her legs and watch, his face just inches from Julie's smooth pussy. He was breathing almost as heavily as she was.

Two female subs were offered to suck Julie's nipples and she nodded in agreement. The dominatrix told her sub to push his finger up Julie's arse, he sucked it and fed it in. Julie came noisily a few seconds after he slipped his finger into her arse.

The dominatrix then removed his cock cage and his cock sprang up looking very hard with a large purple helmet. He went to touch his cock but the Dom told him not to.

The dominatrix pushed her strap-on back up his arse and turned it on with the controller. She pushed it in and out of his arse stepping though the different settings. Julie watched his cock twitching even though it was not being touched. She had lifted herself on to her elbows so that she could see him squirt his jizz over her pussy.

A few minutes later the Dom tilted the strap on so that it hit his prostate and jet after jet of cum squirted from his cock covering Julie's face, tits and pussy.

The sissy was then told to lick her clean and swallow his own cum. As he did so the Dominatrix put his cock cage back on.

Julie then said, "Thanks for the use of your sissy sub, can we email you to discuss how to be a dominatrix?"

She agreed and gave Julie her card.

On the drive home Julie talked excitedly about the things they had done and seen that evening.

She said, "I loved it all. I hope we can come back again? Can I fuck your arse with a strap-on? If you let me, you can fuck my arse."

That was something that we had not done.

I replied, "I'm the Dom in our relationship and as tempting as it was, Dom's do the arse fucking not the receiving."

She seemed disappoint but said, "That's the answer I expected."

Over the next three weeks Julie chatted with the Dominatrix on email. She found out from her that she was a switch not a sub. For Example, someone that would submit to some and Dominate others. The Dominatrix told her that she made around £5000 per week dominating men, women and couples. She also pimped her sissy husband out for blow jobs and anal.

She insisted on a STD certificate and regulars they had test every two months. She had a scale of charges, they worked Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday seeing around 15 to 20 people per week. Sometimes, her sissy husband was involved in the sessions and sometimes her boyfriend would also be involved.

The dominatrix explained that she has been asked for services that she could not provide. For example, double dom. Where two women dominate the client(s). Some wanted to be forced to do girl-girl, but that was not the Dom's thing, she didn't mind being licked but did not want to lick pussy.

After Julie explained this to me, she said, "I've been offered the chance to learn how to be a dominatrix under her wing. This guidance would be free provided that I join in any double Dominatrix sessions that are required and that I do any girl-girl. I would also get 25% of any fee involving these services."

Julie then excitedly asked me for permission telling me that even if she did it one day per week, she could make around £3/4000 per month!

I told her that as long as she continued to be my sub and did not expect me to become a sub for her, she could go once a week.

Julie was told to attended for the next two Fridays for her training which would involve her sissy husband, her boyfriend, and Julie pleasing the Dominatrix. The Dominatrix would then advertise the new services and gauge the response. She lived some 70 miles away so it would be a long drive. Julie was to arrive at 12 midday and would stay until 7pm.

Julie booked the next two Fridays off work, purchased some very sexy outfits and was told to buy a strap on similar to the one Dominatrix used on her sissy husband. She could use the Dom's canes etc. until she decided which one's she wanted to buy herself. She spent the next two Fridays being given instruction on how to dominate women, men, and couples.

When she came home, she told me that she had to lick and suck the dominatrix's pussy.

"Really?" I said and she nodded. "So, what did you think of her pussy?"

"It tasted nice. I can see why you like it smooth."

The Dom told Julie that she was pleased with her progress and would advertise the services the next day. Bookings would be for the Sunday so Julie should be free.

The following Thursday, the dominatrix rang Julie and said we have had a lot of response and I've booked the first Sunday for this week. Sessions start at 11am and finish at 7.45pm. Each session lasts 45 mins, we have a 15 min break between each and an hour lunch break which is 8 sessions.

There are two couples, three men, and three women who all want you involved. The couples want a forced girl-girl with both you and the wife pleasuring each other, as do the women. Two of the men want us to double Dom them and one wants me and him to Dom you and my sissy. Julie didn't expect the sessions to involve so much girl-girl but she knew that Adam would be pleased.

The clients get videos of the sessions and Julie could have a copy of each. When she told Adam he was very pleased. Julie got to use the strap-on with three men. She got to use the whip, strap, paddle and cane. She was also introduced to the wand, an electric shock stick and loved the way the subjects jumped and squealed.

At the end of the session the dominatrix handed her an envelope with £1500 in it. The dominatrix then said I hope you are not busy for the next two Sunday's. We are already fully booked!

The following Friday. Julie and I watched the videos. I was very impressed and it made me as horny as fuck!