Cuckolding of our Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
Adam and Julie Cuckold their friends.
3.3k words
4.45
9.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had fucked our friend Anna, I excitedly waited for Julie, but she did not return home until 5pm. She had been shopping and had come home with a few new items for her wardrobe, including a new dress.

Julie said. "I want you take to me out tonight so I can wear it."

I replied. "OK, but I have something to tell you first. Do you remember our conversation about Anna?"

"About you fucking her if you got the chance." Replied Julie.

I continued. "Yes, that conversation. Well, she came round this morning to see you. I had just got out of the shower and answered the door in just a towel, I thought it was a delivery. She had come round to moan to you about Michael again." I paused and she looked at me and gasped and said:

"You didn't!!!!"

I nodded. "You did say that I could."

"Yes, I know" she said, "but I never really thought it would ever happen. Tell me everything that you did and don't leave anything out!"

I told her everything that happened and what was said. She asked me a lot of questions about Anna. When I told her that I had convinced her to get her bush waxed she seemed turned on. She asked me about her tits, her arse and what her pussy tasted like. I said it was ok but not as sweet as hers. Probably because she was not smooth. They had similar bodies the only difference between them was that Julie was a size 12 with 36DD's and Anna a size 10 with 34D's.

We had dinner and then Julie said.

"I'm going to get ready. I hope you like the dress. I was really hoping that you would fuck me tonight but I suppose there's no chance of that now."

"Never say never." I replied.

Julie told me to wait downstairs for her. When she was ready, she shouted down to me to close my eyes. When she was in front of me, she said.

"Ok, you can open them now."

She was wearing a dark blue satin dress that was split up high on the left. She had turned slightly and thrust her knee across the other leg in a model pose that one often saw. She was wearing lace top hold ups and with the position of her leg I could see the top centimetre of the lace top. I could also see the shape of the other lace top though the dress. It was very low cut at the front with a gap that almost went down to her naval. She was not wearing a bra and the shape of her magnificent tits could be clearly seen, as could most of her boobs in the centre. Her nipples were around 2 cm away from being on view.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"I'm speechless, absolutely speechless. That is the sexiest dress I've ever seen you wear. I'm such a lucky guy."

"You are. And now you have two sexy women to fuck, if I agree." She said.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I cupped my hands over her sexy arse. I had a feeling that she could only wear a thong with this dress and felt around for confirmation. She was French kissing me passionately. Telling her about how I had fucked her friend had obviously turned her on.

I broke off the kiss and said. "You aren't wearing any panties!"

She shook her head and said. "Is that OK."

"WHAT!" I replied. "Is that trick question."

She giggled and said "I thought you would like it."

Before we headed out, I had to have a feel. I slipped my hands inside the dress and squeezed her nipples. I was able to easily pull both of her tits out at the same time and suck on them alternately.

"Hmmm, that's nice." she said.

I then slipped my hand in the side slit and fingered her. She was already wet and she said.

"You are going to have to make me cum later, I feel really horny."

"I can't wait." I replied, "I'm way ahead of you."

We head off to the local wine bar, which was a ten minute walk away. It was a warm summer evening so neither of us wore coats. Every guy that saw us stared at Julie agog. As we walked, her dress rode up and soon the whole of her lace top holdup came into view. She made no effort to pull her dress down and almost gave a few older guys a coronary.

"This dress is getting me a lot of attention." she said.

"I think it's more the contents of the dress than the dress itself." I replied.

She grinned and said.

"Aren't you lovely, no wonder Anna wanted you to fuck her."

We arrived at the wine bar and ordered our drinks. Julie chose an expensive cocktail and stood on the bar step to lean over and get a couple of straws. She didn't need to as it came with a straw. I think she just wanted to show the barman her tits and those sitting down her stocking top.

We found some seats in a secluded part of the bar and sat down side by side. I had already decided that I was going to spend most of the evening playing with her nipples and fingering her.

She immediately started talking about Anna and how she was pleased that we had fucked.

"To be honest." she said, "I've always fancied Anna. I was surprised when she told me about how Michael was treating her, and that she just wanted someone to fuck her. I was hoping that when I told you that you could, it would happen and that eventually the three of us would end up in bed together. But I didn't want to scare her off by saying that. She is just so, attractive, I really want to do girl-girl with her."

My cock was starting to twitch.

"Fucking hell." I said, "I know I'm going to wake up in a minute!!!"

I slipped my hand into the top of her dress and began toying with her nipples one at a time.

Julie continued. "When we were chatting, I told Anna that I think Michael may be bi-sexual but that he is not able to do anything about it, which is why he is not that interested in her as it's consuming him. I told her that when I chat with him, he always tells me how lucky I am to have Adam. He is always making comments about you. What a great body you have and how jealous he is of you. What a great chest and what a nice arse you have. He even said I bet he's got a bigger cock than me! He never stops going on about you. I told Anna and she said she had never really thought about that before but that it makes sense."

"The last time we went out and Michael got a bit pissed, I asked him outright. You are always talking about Adam and his body do you fancy him? Michael nodded and said I can't stop thinking about him. I masturbate everyday thinking about him! I was a bit tipsy myself so I asked him if he wanted to suck your Cock. I was expecting him to say no way but instead he looked at the ground and nodded slowly. I was shocked but was actually turned on at the thought of seeing him suck your cock."

Our visit to the BDSM club had been just eight weeks earlier and Julie had been working secretly in the background in the hope that I would fuck Anna. I was about to find out what else she had up her sleeve.

I now had my hand between Julies legs and I had two fingers inside her. As I pushed my fingers In and out of her pussy Julie said.

"Adam, I really want to see Michael suck your cock. I want to turn him into a sissy cuckold, just like the guy that had cum over me at the club. I want to make him lick Anna and fuck her as well, she deserves that. I told Anna about the club and that I want her and Michael to agree to be submissive to us. Anna was not keen at first but I told her that I would also get Michael to lick her pussy and fuck her as well. I also told Anna that if she agreed to be submissive to you and me, I would let you fuck her once or twice a week. We had both been drinking wine and were a bit tipsy and we snogged! I think the stumbling block would be to get you to agree. So Anna and I agreed that we would let you do whatever you want to us."

"Anna was on board I just had to convince Michael. After he had made his admission and we went out the following week I waited until he was drunk again. I told Michael about the BDSM club we had visited and the sissy cuckold that we had seen at the club being whipped and caned, how he had been fucked up the arse with a strap on cock in front of 30 people, how he had sucked cock and swallowed cum. How he had closely watched her masturbate, how he had cum on her face, tits and pussy and then licked his own cum off her. Michael admitted that he would have loved that."

"I then told him that Anna was not the type of person that could be a Dominant but that Adam and I could be. I told Michael that I was submissive to you, but that I wanted to try being dominant and had been learning how to do it."

"I explained to Michael that some people were submissive like him and Anna, some were totally dominant like Adam and some were known as switch who would be submissive to some and dominant with others. I asked Michael if he would be prepared to submit to us. He would have to do whatever we wanted and in return I would fuck his arse with a vibrating strap on and arrange for him to suck your cock. To my surprise he agreed. I then told him that Anna had already agreed."

While she was talking, I had slowed down fingering her and when she had finished telling me what she had said to Michael and Anna I said.

"So, what exactly do I get out of this?"

Julie replied. "Because I really want to do this and so does Anna, both Anna and I will make it well worth your while. Anna and I will do girl-girl, we will do whatever you tell us to do. We will lick your arse, take deep throat, take Anal, I will train her to do those things, you can piss on us and make us piss on each other and anything else you want us to do. When we visit the BDSM club you can dominate all three of us. And at other times I will dominate Anna and Michael'.

Julie continued. "You won't have to suck Michael's cock but you will have to fuck his arse, let him suck your cock and tie him up and spank, paddle, strap, whip, cane and use the electro wand on him. I intend to turn him into a sissy cuckold."

I then slipped a finger up her arse and she jumped, and I said. "So, I get this if I agree do I?"

She nodded. "Whenever you want, and Anna's."

"OK" I said. "Let me fuck your arse tonight and I will agree."

Julie was ecstatic.

She kissed me passionately and said. "Thank you, you won't regret it."

I still had my finger up her arse.

"You might regret it." I said. "Because you will be starting right now."

'OK', said Julie. "What do you want me to do."

I'm sure she was thinking that I would want a BJ under the table, which I knew she was quite prepared to do as she had done it before.

I told her. "I want you to go to the loo, which is right over the other side of the bar. When you come back, I want you to walk slowly all the way though the bar with your boob hanging out of that dress."

She blushed. She didn't mind exposing herself in a sexual situation, dogging, the nudist spa, the BDMS club because everyone was there to do the same. But this would be exposing herself in front of not just strangers but someone she may know. However, she knew she would have to do it.

"OK." she said.

She got up and walk through the bar to the loo. The bar was very crowded with over 100 people milling around and given what she was wearing she attracted plenty of attention just walking to the loo. There several whistles and wow look at that's.

She went into the ladies and then stood in front of the mirror and pulled her boob out. Given what she was wearing it didn't take much for her boob to come out and it would be feasible that it could have fallen out. She knew that her tits were nice and in the dress that she was wearing she looked really sexy anyway.

Her nipple was red and hard due to the attention that Adam had already given them. She wondered if she could get away with no-one noticing. She convinced herself that anyone she knew could have seen her topless at the beach and that if anyone did see her, she could just say it had fallen out by accident.

Her hopes of not being seen were dashed within the first two steps as three guys walked past her to go to the gents. They all stared at her as she walked past and smiled. She pretended she did not know that her tit was hanging out and smiled back.

"Fucking hell did you see that!!" One of them said.

That gave her confidence. She walked through the bar slowly, smiling at guys as they smiled at her. Then with her heart pounding she saw the table where they were sitting and thought 'I've made it'.

But just then one of her neighbours appeared in front of her with a friend and blocked her path. He said. "Hi Julie, how are you."

"Fine thanks." she said. "I'm just out for a drink with Adam, he's over there."

She pointed and as she did so her other boob popped out. There she was standing in a bar with both her 36DD's popped out of the front of her dress. She hoped that her neighbour would say, your boobs are hanging out but instead him and his friend kept her talking for fully 5 minutes. Staring at her tits.

Eventually, she said.

"I must go Adam will be wondering where I am."

When she got back, I told her that I had filmed her walking to the loo and had filmed her walking back. I had capture 3/4's of her 'walk of shame' and the whole of the conversation she had with their neighbour.

As she watched it, she realised how many guys were looking at her as she walked to the loo and how many had moved position to see her more than once on her return. In the five minutes she was chatting with both her boobs hanging out of her dress some guys had walked past three or four times. Some were clearly sporting hard-on's and had their hands in their pockets!

I had slipped my hand back onto her pussy and she opened her legs to let me get three fingers into her. She was so turned on that I'm sure she would have let me fuck her across the table there and then. Julie was on the far side of me still with my fingers buried in her pussy when our neighbour and his friend appeared at the table. I continued to finger her so she leaned forward and leant her elbows on to the table so that it blocked their view of what was going on under the table.

Our neighbour said. "I want to apologise for not telling you that your boobs had fallen out of your dress. I know it was wrong of me but it was the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. Julie has always been a wank fantasy of mine."

His friend said. "And now you are my number one wank fantasy as well."

Adam replied. "Don't worry about it, Julie always goes topless at the beach so it's no biggie."

A wicked grin then flashed across his face. They were in a quiet corner of the bar shielded from view. He was going to see how far she would go to get him to let Michael suck his cock and for Adam to dominate him.

"So, Julie is your wank fantasy is she?"

"Oh yes", he said, "I'm not the only one. All of the guys in the neighbourhood have the hots for Julie. If we see her, it's the highlight of our day."

Adam turned to Julie and said. "Why don't we give them something sexy for them to wank over. Get your phones out guys."

He then told Julie. "Lay back on the seat, pull your boobs out again, hitch your dress over and open your legs."

She stared at Adam dumfounded but realised that he was trying to get her to say no so he could get out of their agreement.

She moved to the back of the seat pulled her tits out of her dress, pulled her dress across exposing her bare pussy.

"WOW", said her neighbour, "you're not wearing panties."

"She hardly ever wears panties", Adam said.

Both of them were now clearly sporting boners as they clicked away with their phones.

"Smile for them Julie." said Adam.

She smiled as they took picture after picture of her pussy and tits.

Adam then said. "Would you like to video her touching herself."

They stood open mouth and both said.

"Are you kidding."

Adam then told Julie "Masturbate, and make yourself cum."

She fingered herself and started touching her clit as they started to film.

Adam then told her. "Close your eyes."

Although she was as embarrassed as she could ever be, she was also really turned on at being made to masturbate in front of her neighbour and his friend. She then began to roll her nipples as she alternately fingered her pussy and clit. After five minutes she came, lost in the moment, but trying to stay as quiet as she could, bucking her hips as she brought herself to orgasm. As her orgasm died away, she became aware that the bar had become quiet.

She opened her eyes and saw that dozens of people had crowded around and had watched her bring herself to orgasm, most had filmed it.

Adam asked. "Has everyone got pictures of her."

Some at the back said they would like some and moved forward. Adam reminded her to smile and to open her legs wider. It was 15 minutes before they finished and she was allowed to close her legs and put her boobs away.

They left the bar and walked home in silence, half way home Julie stopped me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately saying.

"Up until now the BDSM club was the most exciting thing to have happened to me, but that betters it."

I smiled and said, "I could see you were enjoying it. You better get used to it since you are now my unconditional sub. Now let's get you home so I can fuck your arse."

She had forgotten about that. But Adam obviously hadn't!