Cuckolding of our Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Adam and Julie Cuckold their friends.
1.8k words
4.25
22.4k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam had just got out of the shower when he heard the door bell. He rushed downstairs wearing just a towel expecting it to be a delivery he was waiting for. He opened the door and discovered their friend Anna. Oh, he said, Sorry I thought you were a delivery man. It was raining so he invited her in.

She wiped her feet and Adam asked her if she wanted a coffee or tea. Is Julie in, I wanted to moan to her about Michael again, she said. Her and Michael had been married for longer than Adam had been married to Julie. No sorry, she's visiting her parents today. She won't be back until 3ish.

Oh, OK I'll come back later she said. Suddenly she started to tear up. What's the matter, I asked, Oh, it's just the same thing with Michael, I'm sure Julie has told you. She had, Michael did not appreciate his wife at all, she had an amazing body always looked well presented, dressed to please and was just lovely.

She began to sob saying he never shows me any affection, he never even cuddles or kisses me. Last night I asked him for sex and he said he was tired and that we could do it tomorrow morning. So, I got up, showered put on stockings and suspenders and woke him with a cup of tea. He said he had a headache rolled over and went back to sleep. She began sobbing even more and tears streamed down her face.

I told her that I would cuddle her if she wanted. She nodded. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. After a minute or so she said. This is really nice. I tried to reassure her saying that Michael was a fool. He was Married to one of the sexiest Women around. Someone that everyone fancied and he wasn't interested.

She looked up and said everyone fancies me. Yes, of course they do, have you not seen you!!!! You must know how attractive you are. I always thought I was OK but with the way Michael always gives me the cold shoulder I thought there must be something wrong with me. Hell no, I said. You're stunning. I was still cuddling her and I suddenly became aware that I was just wearing a towel.

She then ran her soft hands up my naked back, looked up into my eyes and said, so when you say everyone fancies me, does that include you. Of course it does, I said. What's not to fancy, you're 100% pure women. Thank you, that's a lovely thing to say. She put she head into my chest and slowly caressed my back. Her hands were soft and warm and when I breathed in, I become aware that she smelt delicious.

The inevitable happened and I started to get a hard on. She looked up at me and said, are you getting hard just from cuddling me! I nodded, and said sorry. Don't say sorry, she said. it's a real compliment. And then she kissed me. It was a soft kiss at first and then her tongue slipped into my mouth and we were French kissing. She then softly sucked on my tongue. After a few seconds she broke away and said, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm being so bad, you are married to my best friend but I fancy you too and you are being so nice to me I just got carried away. As she had pulled away from me the towel I had around me fell to the ground.

I froze as she stared at my erection pointing at her. I keep my self completely smooth down there as well. I wanted Julie to remove her pubes and she had said I'll do it if you do. So that was that!

Neither of us spoke for what seemed like an age. And then Anna, who was now bright red said, that's a very nice looking cock, and so smooth. It's much bigger than Michaels, Julie is a very lucky girl. Thank you, I replied. She then said, I've never seen a smooth cock before it looks really nice. Why do you keep it like that? Well. I wanted Julie to keep hers smooth and she said she would do it if I would. Julie is smooth as well! Yes, we both get waxed, it makes sex really sensual. I get my balls as waxed as well, I love having them licked. Anna was now looking extremely turned on, her eyes had that look of hunger and she was wriggling. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock which was still hard.

Would you like to touch it, I asked. I can't, she said, Julie is my best friend. I told her that we had discussed her situation and Julie had said, what Anna needs is a good seeing to from you, if the opportunity ever comes up go for it. Just tell everything that happens afterwards. Really, she said, you're not bullshitting me just to get in my panties are you? Well, I will be telling Julie later if it happens so you can talk to her about it next time you see her. Oh fuck, she said. That's an offer I can't say no too.

She stepped forward grabbed my cock and kissed me. She was breathing heavily and melted into my arms. She broke away from our kiss dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me like she had not sucked cock for months. Turned out she hadn't. She licked all around the base of my cock and said oh that is so nice. She then lifted my cock and licked my balls. Mmmm, mmm oh, Mmmm. She looked up at me and said your cock is so nice to lick.

I said, let's go upstairs shall we. Once we reached the bedroom, she told me to sit on the bed. She then proceeded to dance seductively and she slowly stripped. She removed her blouse to revel a very sexy black see though bra, her nipples could clearly be seen. Next was her skirt, revelling a black suspender belt and lace top Stockings. She was facing away from me and this point and I could see that she was wearing a skimpy thong. She turned and I saw that the thong was also see though. A mass of pubes were under the thin material and I immediately thought if this happens again they will have to go.

She then turned again, gyrating her hips as she did, and removed her bra. She turned back whilst cupping her breasts and pressing them up. I thought to myself, how the fuck could Michael not want to fuck this woman every single day. She turned her back to me pulled her hands down and then turned facing me again. Her tits were perfect. FUCK, I said. You are perfect. This seemed to please her. She turned her back again and pulled her panties down with her legs straight she bent over. She opened her legs and slowly put her hands between them. She the pushed two fingers into her pussy, I almost came when she then opened her pussy lips. I said, oh my god, that is so sexy. She turned around walk over to me opened her legs bent down and kissed me. I took this as an invitation to finger her. She was dripping wet and moaned as soon as my fingers entered her. As I fingered her, I sucked her nipples moving between each. She was panting and moaning now and whisper to me, please fuck me. Sure, but I have to ask, where did you learn to dance like that. My first boyfriend made me do it, she said. When I first met Michael he liked it as well, did you? Are you kidding! That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen!

I turned her round and laid her on the bed. I dived my head between her legs and licked her pussy, lips and clitoris. She was going frantic as I did this, moaning twitching and writhing around. I then moved up her body and went to kiss her and she said, Michael has never done that to me. I felt like saying why the fuck are you with him! But resisted the urge. I then kissed her and pushed my cock fully inside her with one lunge. OH GOOOOOODDDDDD, she cried OOOOOHHHHHHHH JESUS. That feels so good. I fucked her hard and fast I somehow knew it was what she wanted. I pulled out and pushed my cock into her mouth, she sucked and licked me like a women possessed.

I returned to fucking her and knew I would not last long. I'm sorry I said I'm going to cum soon. Cum in my mouth, she said. That was it, that tipped me over the edge. Oh god, I'm going to cum. She pushed me off dropped to her knees and slowly sucked my cock until I exploded in her mouth. Jet after jet shot into her mouth and she swallowed it all. She sucked my cock gently until the last drop was out. She sexily looked up at me and asked if that was OK. Incredible. I replied. You are as good as Julie. She smiled.

I pulled her up laid her down and said your turn. I licked her clitoris while I reached up and twisted her nipples. It was not long before she started to cum bucking and thrusting her hips as she did. I twisted and squeezed her nipples really hard and she cried out and squealed as she came. My face was covered in her pussy juice. I kissed her and told her to lick my face clean. She did so without question.

As we lay together in the afterglow, cuddling she gently toyed with my cock. Do you think Julie will let us do this again, she asked. I'm not sure but we can ask. I said, but I hope so. I've never been fucked like that and I've never cum like that she said. Does Michael really not lick you, I asked. No, he's never done it. Well, he doesn't know what he's missing I said. You taste delicious. She smiled and said, well you definitely seemed to enjoy it. I would enjoy it more if you were smooth, and so would you, I said. But how would I explain that to Michael, she asked.

Have you ever had thrush or cystitis? I asked. Yes sometimes, she said. Well, that's your reason, I told her. Julie has not had either in 20 years since she first had her pubes waxed. Do you think she would take me with her next time she goes, she asked. I'll make sure she does. I'm excited already, she said.

We got dressed and she left kissing me passionately and thanking me. Text me when you're told Julie and tell me what she says. And then she was gone.

I wonder what Julie will say, I thought. Whenever we talked about it, she was always very turned on.

I would love to get both of those beauties in bed together he thought.