Cuckolding of our Friends Pt. 04

Story Info
Cuckolding our friends Part 4.
1.6k words
4.02
5.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home Julie immediately went to the bathroom. I assumed to clean herself in readiness for taking her first Anal. I waited in the bedroom but needed the loo myself. When she came out, I went straight in with my legs crossed. Julie laughed.

I thought I was never going to stop pissing once I started, but eventually I did. I washed myself and headed for the bedroom.

Julie was nervously walking around the bedroom talking to herself.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"Giving myself a talking to." She replied. "I have to do this, but please, just please be gentle."

I kissed her softly and said "Of course, I would never want to actually hurt you."

She returned my kissed and I lifted her dress over her head. She looked amazing and my cock began to stiffen just looking at her. I sat down on the bed and pulled her to me. I sucked her nipples and fingered her gently. I then instructed her to kneel on the bed doggy style.

I began to lick her pussy from behind, lapping at her labia and clitoris. She began to moan and wriggle. I then moved up and began licking her arse. Her wriggling intensified.

I calmly said to her. "I'm going to put some KY on your arse and push a finger in."

"OK" she replied.

I smeared some KY on to her arse and pushed a finger into her. I pushed my finger in and out gradually adding more and more KY. I then returned to licking her arse and after a few minutes I pushed my tongue fully into her arse.

"OH FUCK." she exclaimed.

I then told her. "Push out, like you are going to fart and hold it like that"

I felt her puckered arse open and pushed my tongue in as far as I could.

"OH JESUS, OH GOD, THAT'S AMAZING." She cried.

I reached under her and alternately fingered her and played with her clitoris as I tongued fucked her arse.

I then told her. "I'm going to fuck your pussy for a while."

She did not respond but just opened her legs wider.

I pushed my cock into her silky smooth pussy she was now extremely wet. I fucked her slowly and she started to push back as I thrust forward. I squirted some more KY onto her arse and pushed one, then two fingers into her as I continued to fuck her.

After five minutes I felt that she was ready to take my cock into her arse. I pulled my fingers out of her arse and pulled my cock out of her pussy.

I positioned my cock at her puckered arsehole and said, "Push out like you did when I tongued your arse and hold it open again."

She did as she was told and with a push the tip of my cock slipped in to her arse. I didn't push it fully home but Instead I pulled back.

"Again." I said.

I did this three times, each time going slightly deeper but not past her sphincter.

The next time I pushed harder and with a plop my cock was in her arse. I didn't move I just stayed still until she got used to having my cock in her arse. I squirted some more KY on to my cock and with my hand made sure that my cock was fully lubricated.

I slowly began to gently move my cock in and out, she began to moan as it went deeper and deeper.

"Oh god, your cock is so big. I'm not sure I can take it all." Julie said.

"You just did." I replied. "It's fully home."

"Really! Thank fuck for that." She said.

I then began to pull it further out and push it back in again. She was very tight and I did not want to cum just yet so I moved really slowly. I pulled out until I felt the pressure of her sphincter and then pushed fully in again. It felt amazing. But I wanted something more.

I pulled out of her. I told her. "Turn over, lay on your back and pull your legs up."

I reached into the bedside draw and pulled out a vibrating cock ring. It wasn't for my cock it was to go over two of my fingers. I also pulled out two clothes pegs.

I place the pegs on her nipples and she squealed. "Ouch, that hurts!"

"Good." I replied. "That will take your mind off what I'm doing to your arse!"

I squirted some KY into my hand and re-greased my cock.

I positioned my cock at her arse again and told her to push out. My cock slipped in with the first push and I began to ease it into her again. I slipped the cock ring over my fingers and turned it on.

I pushed my fingers into her pussy and made sure that the nub for her clitoris was touching her. I began to alternately walk my fingers inside her whilst at the same time sliding my cock in and out of her arse.

"OH FUCK, THAT FEELS GOOD." Julie cried out.

I could feel the vibrations of the cock ring on my cock both externally at the base and internally as I moved my fingers inside her.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful, OOHHHHH, I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM!" Julie said.

I had been close for several thrusts but had held off as I wanted her orgasm to milk my cock.

Her pussy and arse muscles began to tighten and contract. I knew she was about to cum so pushed my cock as deep as I could.

And then she was cumming.

"OH, OH, OH YES, OH, GOD OH!" She cried.

I stayed still as she milked my cock and I exploded into her arse. Jet after jet as I pulsed deep inside her.

I thought she was never going to stop cumming. She bucked and wriggled as I continued to move my fingers inside her and push the cock ring against her clitoris. Long after I had finished, she was still twitching. She gradually came down to earth and my cock slipped out of her arse.

I moved round to her head and presented my cock to her.

"Suck me clean." I commanded.

She took me into her mouth and lovingly sucked and licked my cock that had just been fucking her arse, whilst looking sexily into my eyes.

When she had finished her task, she looked at me and said. "I told you it would be worth it!"

"It was incredible for me, how was it for you?" I asked.

"Amazing." She replied. "After I relaxed, I loved it, especially that trick with the cock ring. I thought I was never going to stop cumming. It was so intense. Thank you for being so gentle at first. It really helped. We better get some sleep, its 2am."

I replied. "I need a piss first. Follow me."

"Why do I need to come?" She asked.

"Because I'm going to be pissing on you!" I replied.

This was something I had always wanted to do but Julie had always said no.

"Oh, crap!" She replied. "I'd forgotten about that."

She looked at me as if to say please don't.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bathroom. We had a corner bath which was perfect for this kink.

I told her. "Kneel in the bath with your mouth and legs open and lean back."

My bladder was full again after drinking in the bar and Julie was going to get it all.

"I'm going to piss on your pussy and tits and then move up to your face and mouth. When your mouth is full you will swallow." I commanded.

She replied. "Yes sir".

The stream commenced and I aimed it at her pussy. I loved the way it glistened. Then I moved up to her tits and aimed at each nipple, then gradually higher until I was pissing on her face and into her mouth.

"Swallow." I commanded.

She did and then opened her mouth again. I pissed on her tits and pussy some more before aiming at her mouth and face again.

I finished pissing and again said. "Swallow."

I pushed my cock towards her mouth and told her to suck me. That felt great and a final trickle left my cock and she swallowed that as well.

I decided that I wanted to taste her piss so told her to stand across the bath rim so that she could piss on me.

She did as she was told and I positioned myself under her.

"OK, I'm ready." I said.

She began to piss on my face and I opened my mouth to take some in and swallow it. It was warm and tasted bitter but not disgusting.

I moved back and allowed the stream to land on my cock. I then moved back under her to take it on my face and into my mouth. I swallowed twice more and as the stream turned into a trickle, I tilted my head up and licked her pussy clean.

When I had finished, she looked at me and said. "I think that's the kinkiest thing we have ever done."

"Fun though." I replied.

She went to grab the shower attachment to shower my piss off of her.

"Oh no." I said. "Leave on and let it dry. You can shower in the morning."

And with that we went to bed. We were both asleep in seconds.