Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers

One of his teammates, a 30-year-old relief pitcher named Jack Daly, approached Brown one night while they were on a road trip in Seattle and asked if Ced would be interested in having sex with his wife. The rookie outfielder was quite familiar with Kendra Daly, all the guys on the team were. She was 5'-4" blonde country girl with a tight little body and a great rack.

Despite the multiple drinks they'd both consumed, the request caught the young outfielder totally off guard, but he was immediately intrigued by the opportunity. "Are you fucking serious JD?"

"Absolutely Ced, I've seen that hose of yours in the shower and I can't get the vision out of my mind of you giving that monster to my wife! On our last road trip to Anaheim, I was in the room next door when you pounded that hot little brunette you picked up at the bar all night long. It was clearly the best night of her life! I'd love for my wife to experience that kind of ecstasy."

Brown laughed proudly. "Yeah that horny little bitch has texted me every day since we left town. But c'mon dude, are you fucking with me about having sex with your wife?"

"Ced I'm totally serious. You might be new to this stuff, but there are lots of guys like me who get off on the idea of watching or listening to hung dudes pleasuring our wives or girlfriends. There's actually a pretty large cuckold community in the league."

"Cuckold community?"

"Don't tell me you haven't heard the term, I would have expected with a tool like yours that someone must have approached you in the minors or somewhere?"

"Nah, I guess I was never in the right situation. What's the deal?"

"It's a little hard to explain, but cucks like me are generally submissive guys who encourage our wives to sleep with alpha males like yourself, making her sexual pleasures my vicarious sexual pleasures."

"Damn! So you're telling me you would get off on me boning your wife? And there are other dudes who dig that shit too?"

"Yes I totally would, and like I said, there are other guys around the league who are into the lifestyle too. Many of us are most aroused by the thought of black studs like you doing it with our white wives."

"So have you and uh...Kendra...done this before?"

"Once...well kind of. We met this guy on a road trip last year who came back to our hotel room, but he didn't turn out to be the hung stud he claimed to be. It was exciting nonetheless as he was bigger than me, but I wouldn't say he rocked my wife's world."

"White or black?"

"He was one of these super-confident white guys who talked a big game, but like I said, he wasn't what I hoped. He got my wife off a couple of times, but it wasn't anything like what I heard coming from your room down in Anaheim!"

Cedric Brown couldn't believe his good fortune and certainly had no intention of looking a gift horse in the mouth. Fucking the shit out of Kendra Daly would be a special treat. "Well I guess if you white dudes are into hung studs laying pipe with your wives, it would make sense you'd approach the brothers. You all know how the saying goes...once you go black..."

Brown continued. "So is getting her some BBC something you and Kendra have discussed?"

"I've been fantasizing about it for a long time, but it wasn't until you walked into our locker room in Spring training and I saw what you were packing that I decided to finally give it a shot. And when I heard you bangin' that brunette last week, I knew I had to give my wife the final push! I've been working on her for a couple of months, but I think I finally convinced her."

"And?"

"As a matter of fact, we watched a replay of one of our games this past weekend and while you were at the plate I asked if she thought you were hot. She sheepishly admitted that she did and that she thought you filled out your uniform nicely. I told her to look at the bulge in your pants and she said that's what she was referring too. After we both got done laughing, I told her about your cock and about hearing you fucking the brunette in Anaheim. My wife practically came on the spot. Kendra fucked my dick off that night while I teased her about all the things you would do to her with your big black cock if she finally agreed to my fantasy."

Brown laughed heartily. "You sound pretty confident I would agree to it JD."

"C'mon Ced, I've seen the way you and the other black players check her out. And let me tell you, she's way hotter with her clothes off than on. I told her I was going to approach you about it while we were away on this road trip."

"And she was okay with it?"

Jack nodded enthusiastically.

"That's good shit JD!" Brown now realized this was more than just a drunk teammate spewing gibberish. "So tell me, what kinds of things did you tell her I would do to her with my big dick?"

"Shit Ced, everything! I told her you would make her take your thick dark meat down her throat and that you would want to cum in her mouth and all over her face. She asked if you had big balls too and I described them as a set of black limes dangling half way down your thighs."

Ced Brown laughed, "Well JD you're right about me wanting to jamb it between your wife's pretty lips and cum all over her face, but you're going to have to correct your assessment of my nuts, they're more like a couple of big old heavy lemons than some puny little limes!"

This time they both erupted in laughter.

"I thought they might be bigger than I estimated, but I didn't want to get caught checking them out too intently in the shower, so I didn't stare. I apologize for the insult!" Daly confirmed with a guilty smile.

"Uh huh...what else? Did you tell her I would spray my seed all over those big titties too?"

Daly's cock was now hard as a rock. He couldn't believe he was finally having this conversation, and the fact it was happening with his cocky 22-year-old black teammate, was beyond his wildest imagination. "Yes, as a matter of fact I did Ced. I've read a lot about hung studs like yourself marking their territory with bull semen. My wife practically hyperventilated when I told her you would do it to her!"

"Okay JD, you got me intrigued. Where and when are we going to do this?"

"We get back into town on Thursday night, can you come over on Saturday?"

*****

That Saturday following an afternoon victory in which he got three hits, Cedric Brown showed up at the Daly's Blackhawk home carrying an expensive bottle of rum. The 22-year-old black man wore a tight tee-shirt, shorts, and flip-flops. The Daly's met him at the door and welcomed him inside.

After the initial greeting, Ced Brown paid little attention to his teammate; he was too busy checking out Kendra Daly. The hot little blonde wore a short pair of Daisy Duke cutoffs showing off her long tanned legs and tight little ass. Up top she sported a white low cut tank top accentuating her big tits to perfection.

Over the next couple of hours, the three of them killed the rum while frolicking around in the Daly's extravagant backyard swimming pool. Kendra had ditched the tank top and cutoffs for a skimpy red bikini that was very much to the black man's liking. Jack knew his wife was enjoying the view too. Brown's muscled torso and impressive eight-pack were on full display, as was the obscene bulge in his tight swim trunks.

The further things progressed, the more Jack Daly could see the initial awkwardness of the situation fading as his stunning wife and young black teammate grew more flirtatious. Jack could feel blood flowing to his dick as he watched and listened as the outfielder and his playful wife no longer stealthily ogled one another—instead they now flirted unabashedly while raining sexually charged innuendos back and forth.

Jack eventually announced that he was heading into the house to get things together for the barbecue. He topped off both of their cocktails before challenging his wife in a playful warning to not let the sexual banter get too out of hand while he was inside. They made eye contact as Kendra bit her lower lip before a naughty grin replaced her previously pouty gaze.

Her reaction caused his dick to stiffen again as he turned back towards the house and went inside.

Daly worked excitedly, putting the final touches on his famous beef ribs and potato salad. All the while he resisted the temptation to peek out the large dining room window to see what was happening outside. He was pretty certain things would progress and he wanted to give them time to do so.

After nearly twenty minutes, he quietly opened the sliding French door and peered towards the pool—what he saw made him realize his dinner prep had been a waste of time.

Something far more delicious was on the menu.

His gorgeous wife lay on her back on the edge of the pool deck with Cedric Brown's head buried between her legs while he stood in the cool water. Her skimpy red bikini bottoms were stretched wide across her smooth thighs behind his short dreads while Brown's head moved actively between the silky garment and her dripping pussy.

Jack Daly's dick sprang to life as an image he'd fantasized about countless times was now a breathtaking reality only thirty feet from where he stood. He slipped out the door and moved quietly towards the oblivious pair. As he neared, he could hear his wife's muffled mews and gasps as the black man hungrily ate her pussy. Her pretty face was half-covered by a towel as she tried to mute her guttural responses. "Uhn...uhn...ohhhh...oomph...yeah..."

Suddenly Brown's head tilted back as he glanced in Jack's direction with his wife's sweet slippery juices dripping from his lips. The black outfielder gave his teammate a wink before he extended his long tongue and blindingly fluttered it back across Kendra's bulging clit, drawing another indulgent moan. "Ohhh...god yes, your tongue feels so good Ced!"

Jack looked on excitedly while observing Kendra's little blonde patch and splayed puffy lips, slick with their combined juices. His thoughts were interrupted by his wife's breathless urging, "Pleeaassee keep doing it just like that Ced...your tongue is magical! I love it!"

Daly slid quietly into a nearby patio chair and watched. The contrast between his wife's lightly-tanned complexion and slim features versus Brown's dark skin and muscled physique consumed him. In his mind he was witnessing nature's perfect sexual collision of alpha dark masculinity and stunning white femininity.

He and Kendra had been together since she was a sexually naïve nineteen-year-old from a religious Midwestern home. Now here she was a mere eight years later, with a young alpha bull between her spread legs, beginning his lessons as to what unadulterated sexual pleasure was all about.

"Jesus Ced, that feels sooo good, I don't want to...um...stop...but Jack is going to be out any minute..."

"I'm right here sweetheart."

Kendra Daly yanked the towel from her face and looked horrifyingly at her husband. "Oh shit...honey I'm so sorr..."

"Babe don't apologize! You know this is what we both wanted, enjoy it. Let him do all the amazing things we talked about!"

"Oh god honey...are...are you sure?" She asked, her voice trembling in a breathy plea mixed with fear and excitement.

"YES! This is so hot babe! I can see you love it! I do too!"

Kendra Daly's head fell backwards as she allowed herself to relax and enjoy the decadence. "Mmmm...mmm...hmm."

Brown immediately reached back and ripped her bikini bottoms from her legs, drawing a startled squeal. He pushed her welcoming legs apart and dove back in like a starving man.

"Oh shit...Ohmygod yessss," she whined. "Your lips and long tongue feel so good Ced!"

Brown's talented mouth brought the hot wife to the edge again and again. Daly practically shot his own wad when he watched his teammate roll his sexy wife's hips backwards and tongue her asshole. The pleasure sound that escaped her lips was like nothing he'd ever heard. This time the young black stud didn't let up and within a minute Kendra squealed, her ass lifted and rolled wildly as she gushed all over her lover's ravenous tongue.

"Mmm...that's some tasty married pussy!" Brown bragged as he squeezed her ass cheeks and lapped up her cum.

After she finally gained her breath, Daly watched as Brown lifted his sated wife into the pool. Her arms and legs wrapped around him as her sexy body melted against its muscular opposite. The two kissed passionately, sharing the taste of her sex in a desperate embrace unlike anything the pitcher had ever seen from his typically conservative wife. Their kiss went on and on as Kendra's nearly naked body contorted against the slick skin of her black lover.

When it finally subsided, Brown ascended the pool stairs with her wrapped tightly around him. Jack watched as his wife's spectacular pantiless ass came into view. It was obvious from his vantage point that she was urgently grinding her pussy against Brown's cock as they moved from the pool to the padded lounge chair only a few feet from his own. Against her whimpers and whines, Ced pried her clinging limbs from his torso and lowered her onto the lounger. His muscular legs straddled the patio chair as he stood confidently in front of her.

Jack Daly couldn't imagine being more aroused. He could see his wife's little fur patch glistening with wetness as she moved anxiously to her knees. Only her undersized bikini top obscured the last vestiges of her phenomenal naked body from his black teammate's view. Her stone hard nipples pressed desperately against the slick material, already defining the bounding goodness that lay beneath. Meanwhile a look of sexual hunger Jack hadn't seen washed across his wife's face as she stared at the outline of Brown's huge cock through his dripping swim shorts.

Her small hands reached out for the inviting bulge, but Brown pushed them away. "None of that until you tell your hubby why you want it so bad!"

"Oh god...he knows! He wants me to have it too! Don't make me beg..."

"Yes I do, please don't tease us Ced!" Jack heard the desperate words escape his own mouth without any thought or hesitation.

"Not till she tells you what she wants!"

Kendra Daly didn't pause. "I want to taste his fat dick Jack. I want it in my mouth honey. Oh god...I wanna suck that big black beautiful cock and make it explode all over my face."

Daly sat with his mouth agape—completely mesmerized by the surreal scene that played out before him.

Ced chuckled. "Okay baby, but first I want to see them big ol' titties. JD, why don't you take off your wife's top and show me them lily white tits that are gonna get all stickied-up by my jiz!"

The relief pitcher heard his wife gasp as he mindlessly moved behind her on the lounge chair. He could sense the erratic nature of her breathing as he planted kisses along her neck while his hands circled around and cupped her heaving d-cups. He squeezed lightly and breathed in her ear. "Are you ready for this?"

She hesitated momentarily before her head nodded in a short quick acknowledgement. "Uhhh...yes honey I think so...but I'm nervous. Look at how big it looks under there..."

Husband and wife stared at the incomprehensible lump in the young black man's dripping swim trunks. Jack's fingers went to the tie circling his wife's lithe neck and released it. The strain on the fabric released immediately as her bounding breasts revealed themselves to her black lover. Her large nipples and pebbled areola pointed upward at the muscled athlete straddling the chair in front of her—water droplets accentuated their supple perfection.

Cedric Brown thought back to the claim that Jack Daly had made regarding his wife's hot body looking better without clothes. He wasn't shitting; the outfielder could readily see the athletic blonde had a body built for fucking—narrow shoulders, flat stomach, long slim legs, tight bubble ass, and a set of perfectly shaped tits that begged for a nectar bath. "Nice baby!" Brown groaned. "But before you unwrap your special gift, let's have the hubby oil you up and get one last feel of how his wife's white married pussy feels before it gets blacked for the first time!"

"Uh...oh god Jack, can you believe we are doing this?" Kendra panted distantly. "Rub the oil on me for him..."

Her husband's head nodded robotically as he released the lower tie of his wife's bikini top before tossing it to the ground. Her 26-year-old stunning body now knelt completely naked in front the man who was about to become her black bull.

Jack reached for the bottle of Hawaiian Tropic 4 SPF oil. He popped the cap and liberally squeezed, releasing a heavy stream of the sweet smelling contents across the back of his wife's shoulders, along her neck and down her upper chest. He held it in place over Kendra's amazing tits as the slippery fluid squirted across her tender skin before dripping from her engorged nipples. He quickly tossed the bottle aside and brought his hands to her shoulders and urged, "Babe, massage that oil all over your beautiful breasts and stomach while I do the rest. Show him what your body looks like all wet and slippery!"

Her horny husband lubed her back and shoulders as his wife's petite hands went to her tits and rubbed and massaged the slick oil. She looked up at Brown and licked her lips sexily as she pulled and pinched her hard nipples and moaned.

Blood flowed to the black man's thick cock as he watched. If her amazing body looked good before, it looked absolutely spectacular oiled up and shimmering in the late afternoon California sun. It was time for her to receive a fucking unlike anything she had ever imagined.

Jack reached around and assisted in the oily enrichment of his wife's slippery d-cups. His fingers then trailed downward across her stomach and through her silky wet tuft to the thick folds of her slippery pussy lips. Jack had never felt his wife more wet as his probing digits easily slipped between her legs and he breathed into her ear. "It's time babe, reach out, take him and tell me how big he feels."

Kendra's trembling hands moved as if some unseen puppet master controlled them. Her petite fingers landed simultaneously—one on the long thick cylinder protruding sideways at a downward angle and the other on the bulging lump beneath it. Jack heard his wife inhale excitedly as she experienced the size and weight for the first time. "Of my god Jack, they're so thick and heavy..."

"They're?"

"Yes...his long thick cock and his...oh my...huge balls..."

Daly watched as his wife took one of Brown's massive testicles in her hand before gripping the other. "Take em' out honey, I want to see you hold them," her husband encouraged anxiously.

Both of her hands gave a gentle squeeze to their oversized contents. Jack then watched as his teammate's black paws weaved into his wife's thick blonde hair, pulling her head slightly forward. "Reach in there and take out your prizes baby..." Brown's deep voice directed.

Kendra Daly was close enough that she could smell Brown's masculine scent. She took her time, basking in the moment and enjoying the feel of the incomprehensible genitalia while letting her imagination flow. After nearly a minute, her mouth now fully filled with saliva, she couldn't hold back any longer. She excitedly slipped her small fingers into the band of his shorts and stretched them over the huge lump. Her sparkling eyes grew huge as the dark black phallic slowly revealed its immeasurable girth before eventually flopping out heavily in front of her stunned face. The Daly's gasped simultaneously as the thick hose reminded them both of a dark elephant trunk with an oversized knob attached to the end. The rutted contours and long black veins gave it a serpentine appearance. Kendra pulled mindlessly downward on his suit until his huge ebony nutsack unveiled itself.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,756 Followers