Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, more and more spectators around the huge venue were alerted to the festivities taking place behind the floor to ceiling hotel room windows and the game soon became an afterthought as thousands watched the rousing sex act. No one else in attendance knew who the interracial couple was, but Scott Hanson obviously did—the Tigers star was forced to navigate the next couple of innings with a major league hard-on in his baggy baseball pants.

Over the course of his playing career, Brown indulged in too many similar experiences to count.

When it was finally time for him to hang up his cleats, Brown still had multiple cuckold/hotwife relationships around the country. Unfortunately, those good things eventually came to an end. As time passed and he traveled less, many of those connections faded away. His business interests kept him busy following retirement, but as he sold those off one by one, Brown found himself experiencing a bit of a mid-life crisis by the ripe old age of 37.

While the rich black man still bagged lots of pussy and found plenty to keep him busy when he wasn't on the prowl, he missed the bull lifestyle from his playing days. It wasn't until a meeting with his accountant Saul Lieberman one afternoon that that all that changed. While sitting in Lieberman's posh office on the fifty-second floor in San Francisco's financial district, his accountant posed the question. "Ced, your investments are obviously doing well, but you could really use some more write-offs to mitigate your tax exposure. Have you ever thought of relocating your primary residence out of California to somewhere that doesn't have state income tax? Somewhere like Texas?"

"Yeah, it's crossed my mind Saul, but I love the Bay Area and I don't want to move. Most of my close friends are here and it's the best weather in the country. And as you know, I have the place in Maui and the other one in New York City to hang out when I want to get away, but this is home. I appreciate the suggestion, but what other recommendations do you have?"

"You could start up another business."

"Fuck that, I'm done with the corporate bullshit. Let some other fucker's deal with that shit, I don't want the stress and frankly I don't want to work that hard anymore!"

"I understand Ced, you've already made your millions. What about a non-profit?"

Brown laughed loudly. "Why would I want to spend any time doing something that wouldn't earn me a bunch of dough Saul, I'm surprised you of all people would even ask me that based on how much I pay your greedy ass? Besides I already contribute to a bunch of charities."

Lieberman took the comment as a compliment like only a Jewish accountant would. "Yes you are a very generous man Ced, but this would be something different, the non-profit tax benefits could be quite significant and it would allow you the freedom to expand your wings and do something—whatever it may be, that has always interested you. And, the term non-profit is a bit of a misnomer. You and any employees can still earn large paychecks as long as the entity is transparent and doesn't turn a profit. In addition to salaries, any money the business earns must be retained by the organization and used for its own expenses, operations, and programs."

"Like what kind of business Saul? The only things I'm really interested in are golf, money, and puss..." his voice trailed-off mid sentence as a light-bulb suddenly went on in Cedric Brown's brain. After a long silence a sly smile formed on his face before he continued, "So if I were to start up a non-profit, does my name have to show up all over the ownership and financial records?"

His accountant looked at him suspiciously—he'd seen a similar gaze on Brown before. "Well, I'm not sure what you are getting at Ced, but there are ways we could bury your involvement in a web of informational ambiguity and cloudy references. Someone would have to do a lot more than a Google search to uncover your connection, if that's what you mean?"

A wide toothy smile now formed on Brown's face.

"I can see your wheels turning Ced, on second thought don't tell me anymore, it's probably better that I don't know what you're considering!" Saul Lieberman half-joked before both men erupted in laughter.

*****

Two weeks later Tanya Lewis' cell phone buzzed twice before she answered, "Oh my god...if it isn't the one and only Cedric Brown...what did I do to deserve this call?" The cheeky brunette joked.

"Hello Tanya...long time, no talk!"

"I'd say so, how long has it been, three years?"

"Yeah...that sounds about right, how have you been?"

"Good...one day at a time Ced, you know how it goes!"

"I do Tanya, how's Jim? Still fighting fires?"

"He's good, still hanging out at the station watching Oprah and playing gin three-days-a-week if that's what you mean. And yes he's still running the station, but he's planning on retiring in a few years."

"Must be nice, only in California can a fireman retire at 50 and still earn full pay for the rest of his life! It's why our state is going bankrupt."

"Shit Cedric, ain't that the pot calling the kettle black! What do you turn 37 this year, and you've been retired for at least four already?"

"Careful Miss Lewis, there might be a racial slur in there somewhere," Brown joked and they both busted out in laughter. "But seriously, I hope you and Jim are doing well, what's it been, five years now since you got hitched?"

"Yep, five going on fifteen," she laughed. "I'm kidding, he treats me like a princess, not like that motherfucker who cheated on me!"

"Yeah, you did well this time around Tan, but what about you, are you still working at that halfway house for troubled teens?"

"Yep, it still pays like shit, but I love when the light bulbs go on for the recoverable ones!"

"They are lucky to have you," Brown lauded, amazed that a psych professional of her skill level was still working in a job so far beneath her capabilities.

"Oh shit Cedric, we haven't talked in three years and you're already buttering me up, you must need something. Did you knock up a married one this time?"

Brown laughed, she knew him all too well.

He had known the former Tanya Simpson for the better part of fifteen years since early in his second season in the majors. Brown had received a few votes for Rookie of the Year the previous year, but a brutal early season slump his sophomore campaign had nearly gotten him a bus ticket to the minors. His manager, Art Howe, recommended that Brown see a shrink as it was quite clear to everyone in the clubhouse that his on-field shortcomings were more mental than physical.

One of his teammates recommended a psychologist named Tanya Simpson. The shrink and Brown hit it off from the very first session and the young outfielder immediately stopped overthinking at the plate. The slump ended quickly and by the time the season was over, Brown had hit .306 and nearly won a Gold Glove.

And while the results showed his mental challenges were behind him, Brown continued to meet occasionally over the next few years with his brain savior as he liked to refer to her. She had taught him several valuable coping mechanisms, but he still welcomed their sessions just to keep his head on straight. Aside from their baseball discussions, he found there wasn't anything he couldn't share with her, including his off field relational activities. And while she was ten years his senior, he found her to be incredibly open minded and non-judgmental about his sexual escapades. She even helped him navigate through a few of the more complicated situations that ensued from his bull/cuckold/hotwife triangular relationships.

As Brown got more MLB years under his belt, he saw less need for psychological assistance and eventually stopped meeting with Tanya. They exchanged occasional emails and Christmas cards but it wasn't until he received a text from a mutual friend that he learned that Tanya's husband Greg had left her for another woman and that she had sunk into an alcoholic depression. Her devastation had been so acute that she had closed her practice and lost nearly everything before Ced even learned of her situation.

Brown stepped in and paid for her to get into rehabilitation and once she was out, he helped find her a place to live and get back on her financial feet again. He tried desperately to convince her to go back into practice, but she insisted she didn't want the stress of having her own business again and instead decided to take the job helping troubled kids. That had been nearly ten years now, and to her credit, she had stayed sober ever since.

"I was hoping we could get together and talk," Ced offered.

"What about?" She asked guardedly, knowing full-well who she was dealing with.

"I have a business proposition I would like to discuss. Are you available tomorrow for a cup of coffee?"

"Sure, tomorrow's my day off, but Ced I really doubt it's something I'd be interested in, I like working with the kids."

"I know Tanya, but don't forget you owe me one. And I'll tell you what, just hear me out and if you aren't interested after we talk, I promise I won't bug you again. See you at 10?"

"Okay Cedric, it'll be nice to see you again!"

"Me too Tanya."

The following day at a Starbucks in Los Gatos, the two old friends embraced. Ced noticed that she'd put on quite a few pounds since he'd last seen her at her wedding, but she still maintained her cheerful smile and friendly appearance. She had been an attractive woman in her early-thirties when they first met and aside from her weight gain, she still looked good in her late 40's.

From her perspective, the black man who stood before her had aged gracefully since she'd first met him when he was a cocky 23-year-old. He too had put on some weight, but it was evident through his tight tee-shirt and athletic shorts that it had all formed as sinewy muscle. She thought to herself that most men would die to look as good as him in their late thirties. He still had the brilliant white-toothed smile she had noticed the first time they met.

After ordering drinks and exchanging small talk, Ced finally volunteered, "I don't see any reason to beat around the bush Tanya, what I really came here for is to ask you to come to work for me!"

"Work for you, I thought you sold off all your businesses?" She replied quizzically, raising an eyebrow before sipping her extra-hot latte.

"I did, but I'm thinking about starting up a new one, but I can't do it without someone of your psych expertise along side."

The comment boosted Tanya's ego, but her response was exactly as he feared. "I'm obviously flattered Ced, but I haven't worked in a true clinical or business environment in a long time—as much as I would love to work for you, I'm going to have to respectfully decline."

"Oh c'mon Tan, you haven't even heard what the opportunity is yet, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't think you were perfect for the job. How much are you making at the boys center?"

"Ced, it's not about the money..."

"How much?"

"40k."

"Shit, I'll pay you four times that much with a bonus opportunity to earn another twenty percent!"

Tanya's eyes got huge. "That's two-hundred thousand Ced! You can't be serious!"

"I'm totally serious Tanya and I'll give you a three-year contract!"

"Oh my god Cedric, why me?"

"Oh c'mon Tanya, no one is more qualified! In addition to your unparalleled clinical skills, this position requires someone who understands the way I tick and can accept that while my intentions are mostly noble, I have certain personal, how should I say, desires, that I expect to extrapolate from this endeavor."

Suddenly Tanya's womanly instincts kicked in, she knew this man well enough to suspect his intentions were likely sexual in nature. "Why don't you tell me more about this business Ced?" She asked suspiciously.

A toothy smile formed on his face—she was capable of reading deep into his mind with little information to go on. "I'm glad you're intrigued enough to want to learn more Miss Lewis. I'll start off by saying that I plan to do this as a non-profit entity."

"You? A non-profit? I've never known you to have even the slightest desire to do anything that wasn't going to make you lots of money or help you capture puss...?" She stopped mid-sentence as a distrusting smirk formed on her face.

The guilty gaze on his suggested her line of questioning was on the right track. Before she could formulate another question he asked, "Do you remember the conversations we used to have about some of my relationships back in the day?"

Tanya responded guardedly. "...Yeah. I used to warn you about the potential fall-out of getting involved with married couples. But I also remember you rarely listened to me."

Brown laughed. "Well, I'm glad I didn't listen to you, I had some of the best sex of my life in those relationships! Anyway, as you may recall, the husbands or boyfriends in most of those relationships were known as cuckolds right?"

"Yes, as I remember the clinical definition of a cuckold is a submissive man who willingly encourages his girlfriend/wife to sleep with alpha males whereby the woman's sexual pleasures become the husband's vicarious sexual pleasures and experiences. Where are you going with this Ced?"

He ignored her question. "That's very good Tanya. Do you also recall that I used to tell you about all the different types of cuckolds I experienced in my time as a bull?"

"Yes...so can I assume that since you referred to it as your time as a bull that lifestyle is now past tense? Are you no longer living it Ced?"

"Let's just say the opportunities have been far less robust since I stopped playing. That's partially what this is about."

Tanya started to see where this might be going, but still had lots of unanswered questions. "Okay, as I recollect you said there were primarily three types of cuckolds you encountered back in the day."

"Yes that's right—the all-in cuck, the reluctant cuck, and the objectionable wife cuck."

"I remember. So what does any of that have to do with your business plan?"

"I'll get to it in a minute, but first let me refresh your memory about one of the primary things I learned regarding most cuckold/hotwife couples—they typically enter into the lifestyle with significant apprehension. It makes sense, but nonetheless, all of them are still intrigued by it. That said, the more discerning ones are far more thoughtful about the potential consequences going in."

"Uh huh..."

"For some, the lifestyle becomes the best thing that ever happened to them. The wife enjoys the most satisfying sexual experiences of her life and the husband gets to share in erotic encounters he never could have provided himself. Meanwhile, the bull gets to enjoy all that married pussy without the drama that often accompanies so many less balanced relationships. As you know, I was lucky enough to experience a bunch of those amazing connections."

"Of course I remember Ced." Tanya replied, suddenly feeling wetness between her legs, much the way she did when Brown would recount the unfathomable details on her office couch years before.

Brown's spirits rose, he could see Tanya's engagement intensifying before he carried on. "Unfortunately for the rest, the lifestyle often morphs into something they never considered. It frequently ends in fractured relationships when the husband gets resentful or the wife gets too addicted to big cock. Makes sense right?"

"Sure, those were the same cautionary examples I used to warn you about!"

"Yes I remember, although that cocky 23-year-old black man only focused on the wife getting too addicted to big cock part!" He grinned pridefully. "But perhaps now you can take some solace in the fact that I'm basing the genesis of this business on your recommendations from all those years ago."

Her eyebrow rose in cynical fashion before Brown continued.

"Like any good personal assistance program Tanya, my plan for this business is two-fold: The first is to provide education for conflicted couples about the potential pitfalls and ramifications of bull/cuckold/hotwife relationships. The second is to provide couples already immersed in the lifestyle with an unbiased, education-based, non-judgmental avenue for escape if they find themselves in too deep."

Tanya laughed loud enough that people from the adjacent tables turned and looked. She lowered her voice to just above a whisper, "Wait, am I really to believe that the same man who fucked more married women with the blessing of their cuckold husbands, is seriously considering starting a self-help organization focused on discouraging that same type of behavior for other married couples?"

A guilty grin formed on his lips. "Yes Tan, who better than me to understand the repercussions of these types of relationships?"

She giggled again. "Okay Cedric Brown, did you forget who you are talking to here? There is something you are not telling me! While I know you have a big heart and you do lots of selfless things for other folks, I also know your true motivations are built around your pocket book and satisfying that monster in your pants. What's your real angle?"

Brown chuckled as he returned her gaze with a sly smile of his own. "You do know me too well Tanya! Okay...I told you before that my plan for the business is two-fold, but in reality it is three-fold."

She looked on expectantly, validated by his admission that she had unearthed the final piece to his puzzle.

"You see Tanya, as I mentioned before, I really miss the bull lifestyle and with as much time as I have on my hands these days, I am looking for something to help pacify both of those situations. And while I'm sincere in my desire to provide a necessary service for hundreds, if not thousands of conflicted couples..." Brown looked around to make sure no one nearby was listening. He lowered his voice and spoke through a devious grin. "...My other motivation for this business is to uncover a pipeline of young couples who might be candidates for one 37-year-old well-hung black man to introduce into the decadent hotwife/cuckold lifestyle!"

"CEDRIC BROWN! That's terrible..." Tanya screamed quietly back at him as a knowing smile formed on her face. "...Even for a dirty old man like you!"

"Who you callin' old bitch?" He questioned before they both erupted in laughter.

After digesting what she'd just heard, Tanya recounted, "So let me get this straight. You plan to start a discreet non-profit organization to provide help and assistance programs for most couples who are either thinking of indulging in or already immersed and trying to get out of the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle? All the while, you'll be targeting certain ones to lead down the exact same long dark rabbit hole that leads inevitably to one particular black cock?"

Brown nodded smugly. "That's about right Tan, but with one clarification, I would describe the black cock as long and dark, not the rabbit hole!" He chuckled at his own joke.

She shook her head in mock disbelief. "And can I ask what you are going to call this business?"

A Cheshire cat grin formed on his face. "You've obviously heard of Alcoholics Anonymous and Gamblers Anonymous..."

"You're not really going to..."

"...Of course I am!" He interrupted proudly. "The organization will be known as CUCKOLDS ANONYMOUS!"

To be continued...

*****

Author's Note: Keep your eyes open for chapter two in the next few days. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments. If you'd like to reach out to me by email, please include yours, otherwise I can't respond. I'd love to hear from you. I read them all and do my best to get back as quickly as possible.