Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth dropped in nervous astonishment. Meanwhile Jack immediately realized his lime-sized description of Ced's testicles was a significant underestimation. Just as that thought crossed his mind, Kendra's awestruck voice sounded. "Jesus Jack...it's...it's so much bigger than you...uh...described. I don't know if I can do this..."

Before her husband could respond, Brown's deep voice assuaged. "Oh you can do it alright baby. Trust me, it might look dangerous, but it won't bite...well...uh...it might," He laughed. "But I guarantee you're gonna love the venom one way or another honey. Reach out and capture that thick snake!"

The older pitcher watched as both of his wife's demure hands gripped the limp shaft, one atop the other. She lifted the plumb-sized head and slowly stroked—neither set of fingers encircling its thickness even in its flaccid condition.

"That's it baby, nice and slow while you get acquainted. Them soft little hands feel real nice. Keep doing that and you'll wake this horny fucker right up! JD, how bout you rub some of that pussy juice on them pretty nipples so I get a tasty treat when I suck on em'!"

The pitcher followed orders and soon both of his wife's stiff nipples were slick the combined wetness of the tanning oil and her dripping sex. He could barely breathe himself as his unimaginable fantasy was suddenly coming to life right in front of him. He watched as the viscous fluid spilled between her fingers as she slowly stroked up and down the extraordinary shaft—her oil-slick wedding rings sparkling brightly against the rutted obsidian backdrop.

"Oh god babe, I can feel him getting harder, it's stretching my fingers out..." Kendra announced breathlessly.

"Shit hun, look at that big drop forming at the tip..." Jack Daly's fascination clearly evident in his response.

The pitcher watched as his wife's lips moved tantalizingly close to his young teammate's big black cock. She held it there and maintained her long slow hand action as the already robust pre-cum dollop expanded to nearly the size of a marble—gravity ensuring that it would drip from the long slit at any moment. Kendra's excitement combined with the tweaking of her engorged nipples caused small whimpers to escape her lips as her core expanded and deflated in anticipation. She licked her lips and stroked one final time before extending her tongue, catching the viscous discharge just as it separated from its ever-churning place of origin and splattering thickly on her waiting tongue. "Mmmmm....mmmm..." both men heard as she slipped it inside and savored its goodness.

After swallowing, Kendra Daly kissed around the engorged head—she started off hesitantly but it didn't take long before she licked the expanding knob like her favorite flavored lollipop. Her husband watched as his naked wife stroked his teammate's soda-can thick pole with both hands before finally taking the saliva covered head between her stretched lips.

The young outfielder's head fell backwards as a satisfied groan escaped his mouth. "Uhn yeah baby...suck that big fuckin' thing!"

Her cheeks bulged as her small mouth filled with black cock. Brown pulled her head slowly forward allowing the thick band to sink inside her stretched lips. The knob filled her mouth completely. Jack Daly could hear guttural sounds emanating from his wife's throat as she tried her best to take more inside.

"I'll teach you how to take it down baby, but right now, use that tongue...yeah...uh huh...just like that...right there on the underside! Tastes good don't it?"

Kendra Daly grunted as she nodded in agreement, mouth still stuffed to capacity.

The relief pitched yanked on his own swim trunks, awkwardly trying to pull them down even while sitting behind his wife on the lounge chair. From her knees, her heart shaped ass rolled enticingly as she slutishly slobbered all over Brown's magnificent cock.

Jack Daly was finally able to gain release from his shorts. "Kendra, let me slide my legs under you. I want you to ride me while you suck him off!" He practically shouted, still trying to reconcile the size difference between his young teammate's black meat and his own six inch penis. Kendra wasn't much help as she was preoccupied trying to recapture the fleshy knob back into her mouth—it was currently being manipulated by its teasing owner who was smearing their combined juices around her pretty face with it.

"Honey, slide down onto my cock!" Her husband pleaded, preoccupied himself watching his wife's long wet tongue chasing around the elusive black snake.

"Huh..." Kendra finally answered distractedly, barely aware that her husband had slid beneath her. "Oh...umm...I didn't know you were under...yeah okay...hold it up honey."

Moments later his wife's dripping pussy enveloped his penis and easily slid down to the base.

"Fuck babe, that feels amazing, you're soaked!" Daly cheered, drawing little reaction from his wife.

Moments later she turned over her shoulder while frantically stroking Ced Brown's meat. "Honey, look how big it is now that he's fully hard!"

Her husband ignored the slight, knowing full well his diverted wife was in a different place. Instead he took the opportunity to encourage her to relish the moment. "I told you babe. I know how badly you wanted him in your mouth. Suck him till he cums!"

She hurriedly took Brown back between her stretched lips while she unconsciously bounced up and down on her husband's cock.

Ced Brown watched the married couple experience what he now realized would be a new sexual dimension for him. Having sex with another man's wife while the cuckold husband watched or participated was a source of arousal unlike anything he had considered—and he knew now it was a kink he would seek out a lot more often. Experiencing a married cockrocket like Kendra Daly ravenously sucking his cock while her husband watched was just too good to believe—he could only imagine how the Daly's would respond when he pounded the shit out of her married pussy.

Well...the black man already knew how Kendra Daly would respond...

The fact that she'd barely noticed when her husband positioned himself beneath confirmed for Ced what he expected going into this—it really didn't matter if his teammate was a bystander, cheerleader or active participant, the hot wife would be focused on one thing...his big black cock!

With one hand gripped behind her head, he fucked her warm mouth in a synchronized rhythm with her body undulations. He could already tell this sexy bitch had some untapped cock-sucking potential that he now fully planned on developing. "Mmmm baby that's better...you love sucking that big cock don't you?"

She pulled it from her lips leaving a long sticky saliva stream between the massive head and her mouth. She stroked it frantically and nodded enthusiastically. "I've never been more excited giving head, you taste wonderful!"

"Yeah? Well there's a lot more where that pre-shit came from—I'm fixin to get my nut! Are you ready for the main course?"

Jack Daly watched as his wife's thick blonde coif flew wildly as she eagerly confirmed her black lover's question. "God yes Ced, I want to see it erupt! I want to taste it. I want it all over my face and my boobs!"

"Oh don't worry baby, there'll be plenty to give both a good hot bath! Stroke it fast like that while you tongue the tip!" Brown ordered. "Yeah...uh huh, it won't be long now!"

Kendra Daly bounced wildly on her husband's cock as she stroked the dark black organ like she was trying to set it on fire. Meanwhile her tongue wiggled frantically all around the already engorged head that was swelling more noticeably with each passing second.

"Oh fuck...yeah baby...here it comes...YEAH FUCK...OH FUCK YEAH! Brown grunted just before his rigid cock bucked and the first blast launched straight up in the air, almost hitting the underside of table umbrella before raining down in Kendra's hair and on Jack Daly's torso. Brown took hold of the suddenly uncontrollable fire-hose and haphazardly pasted several hot streams across the beautiful wife's face and extended tongue before pressing it downward and splashing her bounding tits with the remainder of his incomprehensible output.

Jack's own load spurted into his wife's sodden pussy as he witnessed Ced Brown's eruption.

When he finally caught his breath and with his teammate's cum splattered on his own stomach, the pitcher stared in disbelief at the volume of seed now coating his wife's face and heaving chest. The pitcher was even more amazed when his previously conservative wife took Ced Brown's heavy cock back in her mouth and cleaned the messy remnants.

In spite of the scintillating scene, Jack Daly could already feel his penis softening inside his wife's slippery pussy. He watched breathlessly as his still horny wife licked up and down his teammate's long shaft. It didn't appear that Brown's cock had deflated in the least.

His thoughts were interrupted by Cedric Brown's deep voice. "JD, you gonna give that pussy another shot?"

"Uh...um...I'm...uh...not really ready at the moment..."

"Hey you don't mind if I trade you spots? I don't think your pretty wife has...uh...how should I say it...seen the light yet! I got the torch she needs to find her way!"

"Yeah..uh...sure...like now?"

"I'm good to go and I doubt your wife will ever be more ready JD!" Brown answered as he watched Kendra Daly slutishly slurping up juices from his cock.

Jack's limp dick slipped from his wife's pussy as she finally rose to her feet with Brown's assistance. She hadn't yet let go of his dick and now used it as a balancing mechanism as she stood on wobbly legs.

It wasn't until she turned that her husband witnessed the full extent of the cum shower Ced Brown's huge balls had given her. Her left tit was completely enveloped in his thick semen and the other wasn't far behind. Two long spurts streaked down her face. The first started above her hairline and bisected the length of her face down to her chin. The other ran from her eyebrow to an area along her jawline, painting shut her eyelid in the process.

Jack couldn't remember ever seeing his wife's pristine facial skin look messier and more unkempt in all the years they'd been together.

"Honey, can you get me a towel," she asked, a distant tone in her voice as her eyes remained focused on the big black cock in her hand.

"Sure babe, I'll be right back," Jack answered as he glanced down and noticed Kendra still gripping Ced. In his mind, it looked as if she didn't want to let it go for fear she might not get it back.

As Jack shuffled towards the house he glanced back to see Brown moving onto the lounger—taking up the same position he had previously occupied.

His naked, cum-covered wife still hadn't let go of his teammate's big black cock.

Jack quickly located a couple of work towels in the laundry room and hurried back outside. To his amazement, Kendra still held Ced Brown's rock hard shaft, but now her grip was serving a specific purpose. She was using it to steady his rigid dick as her tight pussy engulfed the immeasurable dome. Daly could see a stretched rubber rolled about two-thirds of the way down his long shaft. He wondered where the condom had come from and how the two of them had gotten it on so quickly given Brown's size—but nevertheless, he was relieved that he wore one.

As he approached, his pretty wife's grunts and moans attested to the stretching she was experiencing. "Ohhh...unh...uhn...so effing big...jeez...yeah..." Daly moved close enough to see every splattered detail of the semen still covering her face. As her head fell backwards and her mouth opened in another breathy gasp, he wiped a good portion of the sticky mess from her lust-filled face.

She barely noticed as her tightly closed eyes and erratic breathing confirmed her mind was clearly focused elsewhere. Jack moved the towel towards her cum-covered breasts, but before he reached, Ced Brown's deep voice boomed. "Nah...leave that shit there JD, let your wife rub my love lotion around them big titties—I wanna see my seed oiling them things up real nice!"

Jack Daly eyed his teammate incredulously. He was quickly reminded this wasn't Ced's first rodeo. The young black stud had clearly been down this path before and it was apparent he knew what he liked. The only difference in this situation was it was now his wife and not one of his barfly one-night groupies who was the recipient of Brown's directions.

The captivated husband slid quietly into a nearby chair and watched.

Kendra's stretched pussy was now impaled about halfway onto the onyx club extending from between Cedric Brown's muscled legs. Her head was thrown back causing her long blonde hair to spill across his thighs as indistinguishable pleasure sounds escaped her open mouth. Both men watched as her small hands went to her intoxicating breasts and began massaging Brown's viscous cream into the soft skin. Within seconds her fingers were completely engrossed in the thick milky substance.

Jack Daly thought it was one of the most erotic images he'd ever witnessed.

"There you go baby, coat them nice titties while your tight little pussy coats my dick. We need to get this hungry snake nice and deep before you cum all over it!"

"Nice and deep?" Daly thought to himself. "He's already submerged further than I could ever hope and I can still see three or four inches sticking out!"

"Oh Ced, I don't know if I can take anymore, you're so big!" Kendra whined, eyes still languidly gazing up towards the bright blue Northern California sky.

"Baby, your tight little pussy was made for stretching. Trust me there are places deep in there just waiting to experience what black bull-cock feels like. You ain't felt nothing yet!" Brown challenged as he gripped her hips and pulled down another inch.

"Oh god Ced...yeah...oomph...ohhh...fuck..." She practically screamed.

"Feel good don't it?"

"Ohmygod YESSSS! Oh Jeez it's so big...yeah...I love it! But pleeeeaassee go slow!"

"Enjoy it at your pace baby...ride it till your tight little slit can handle some more! Roll them hips—trust me, your married pussy won't be able to get enough of that shit in no time!"

"Ohhhh...you're so right Cedric! It's so deep, I can't believe it! It's amazing...uhn...uhn...yeah!"

"Your husband's a good dude, but tell me that big black cock doesn't feel a helluva lot better than his white boy dick!"

Kendra slowly glanced in Jack's direction with a sated gaze painted on her face. It was a look unlike anything he'd ever witnessed in their eight years of marriage. Her beautiful tits bounced as her hips rolled erotically on the thick black shaft impaling her dripping slit. "Oh god Jack, will...will you be mad?"

"No honey tell the truth...tell me how he makes you feel!"

"Of jeez honey, he's amazing! He's going to make me cum so fast! YES Ced, your big cock is the most amazing thing I've ever felt! I love my husband so much, but he could never...uh...can't make me feel like this! I'M GOING TO CUM ON YOU! YOUR HUGE BLACK COCK IS GOING TO MAKE MY LITTLE PUSSY SQUIRT!"

"Yeah baby, that's what this big pole is here for! Spray that married juice all over it! Show your husband what that tight little slit does when it gets some fat black dick!"

"Ohhhh...Uhhhh...yeah...SO GOOD...uhn...uhn... Can't stop...I can't stop honey...fuck...I'M GOING TO CUM ON HIM!"

"Do it babe, you look so fucking hot! Give it to him! Give him your cum!"

"Ohhhh fuck me Ced...I love it...I'M CUMMMMMINIINNGGG!"

The two men watched as Kendra Daly's phenomenal body convulsed like she was having a seizure before a blast of ejaculate erupted from deep in her stuffed pussy and soaked Cedric Brown's big cock and bounding nuts.

"That's it baby! Let it all out! That's a juicy one!" Brown cheered laughingly.

Jack Daly watched slack jawed. In all their years of marriage he'd never seen his wife's pussy so much as gush, and now the first time she experiences his young teammate's huge black cock she squirted like a wanton slut.

The relief pitcher realized immediately this was a lifestyle he and his beautiful wife were destined to live for years to come.

*****

The unforgettable fucking Ced Brown gave Kendra Daly that Saturday turned out to be the first of countless bull experiences the young player would have with cuckold/hotwife couples in the years to come. Once word got out about his sexual prowess, it wasn't uncommon for players from other teams to seek him out when the A's were in town. Many wanted the young hung stud to fuck the shit out of their wives or girlfriends too.

Brown quickly learned that nothing got him off more than the bull dynamic. Fucking hot wives and girlfriends became his personal fetish of choice—so much so that as time went on, sex with single women often left him wanting. There was just something about exerting his alpha dominance in the bedrooms of couples that really caused his big balls to bounce together in elation. He learned that typically unfulfilled white wives became some of the horniest sex partners imaginable when exposed to his big black dick. Nothing thrilled him more than watching the reactions of uncontrollably sated wives and ogling husbands as he pleasured the previously faithful hotties in ways they never had dreamed.

At the height of his playing career, Cedric Brown had at least one cuck couple in every city on the schedule. The decadent lifestyle both fulfilled and fascinated him. But as much as he loved the illicit sex, he could never quite understand why any man would purposely want to watch his wife or girlfriend morph into a wanton black cock slut. But who was he to question their motives—after all he was himself the very fortunate beneficiary of all that black cock addicted pussy.

The MLB outfielder was astonished at the sheer number of opportunities that came his way. He was initially skeptical as to whether the cuckold/hotwife population was as significant as he had heard, but before long he came to understand just how robust the group was from the shores of the Pacific to the Florida Keys.

Brown found that he gravitated towards young white couples with naturally big-titted wives, who fortunately were quite prevalent in the major leagues. And while his primary interest was with the sexy wives, Brown observed that cucks came in all shapes and sizes. In the process, he experienced every type of cuckold/hotwife relationship across the spectrum. And while the drama could be all over the board for the couples themselves, Brown steered mostly clear of it, instead focusing on one thing—fucking as much young white married pussy as his big black dick could handle.

It wasn't uncommon for the A's to fly into town and inside of a few hours for Brown to be balls deep in the hot wife of one of the following day's competitors. On one memorable road trip against the Yankees in New York, Brown, who had been banging the lingerie model wife of the pinstripe's ace pitcher Shane Young for about six months, Uber'd to their place after touching down. He fucked the shit out of the hot blonde all night long—eventually her husband went off to bed as he was scheduled to be on the mound the following day. As fate would have it, Brown pounded three homers off Young in the next day's game and then returned to their house and pounded three more big loads into the pitcher's stunning wife that night.

In another memorable hookup, Brown accompanied Detroit Tigers star outfielder Scott Hanson and his big-titted wife Trish to the All-star game being played in Toronto at the former Skydome, now known as Rogers Centre. During the game while Hanson was playing centerfield, Brown had Trish Hanson bent over the couch wildly fucking her doggy style in a hotel room facing the field directly above where her husband was positioned.