Cuckquean Ch. 05

Story Info
Giving Them What They Want.
1.4k words
4.51
16.7k
14

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked the CR-V back in the garage, collected my purchases, and went to the door.

As I reached for the door I had an odd urge, almost a compulsion, to knock.

Which, of course, was ridiculous. It was MY house after all. But still, my hand hesitated.

I took a deep breath, opened the door, and went in, feeling very much like a guest.

Christ, I could hear them clear in the kitchen.

"Oh Christ, YES," I heard her voice, "just like that."

And there it was again, almost a compulsion. I walked down the hall to my bedroom and realized it was no longer, strictly speaking, "my" bedroom.

David was on his knees at the edge of the bed, his face buried in that red muff of hers. Her legs were draped over his shoulders with that big ass perched right at the edge of the mattress.

Her feet were kind of waving in the air.

And she kept talking, almost chanting, "yes, baby, like that, oh yeah, right there," crap like that.

I couldn't look away.

But the thing is, I didn't WANT to look away.

"Oh shit, YES," she called out and I could hear my husband slurping at her and then swallowing noisily.

"DON'T STOP!," she yelled when he came up for air.

Her eyes opened and she saw me.

She laughed.

"Take a break baby," she said, "your relief is here."

He pulled off of her, looked, and saw me. He grinned and stood.

"Take over," he said, laughing, "she's about ready."

"David," I sort of moaned.

He smiled and said, "you can say 'no' if you want to."

But that would mean it was over and, God help me, I didn't want it to be over.

She was a mess. It was obvious she had healthy Bartholin and Skene glands along with mucus membranes that worked overtime. Thick white lotion, looking EXACTLY like the Dr. Teal's Body Lotion I use daily, was smeared all over that thick muff, running down the crack of her big ass, and hanging in a thick string that almost reached the floor, it was that thick.

His breath was warm in my ear. "You know you want to," he said, his voice soft and a bit husky, "so go ahead, it's okay."

"David, I," I started, but he cut me off.

"Go ahead," he said again, his hand on the back of my head, not actually forcing me but, well, encouraging me.

Her womanscent combined with the delicious scent of his residual semen was a heady brew and I was almost dizzy, I was breathing so hard and so deeply.

"Go ahead," he said for the third time, "I want to watch."

I guess that's the one that truly got to me.

I could feel his eyes on me, hell, I could feel his breath on my cheek, as I moved, slowly, and there was the feeling again. This wasn't actually what you would call "desire." It was more a compulsion, like my sometimes need to have my pencils lined up properly on my desk.

"It's beautiful, isn't it," he said, little puffs of his breath on my cheek.

And it was.

I inhaled deeply and held my breath, her pheromones making that itch in my belly come alive.

"Go ahead," he said again, but by then I didn't really need the encouragement. I knew, on that level where thinking doesn't matter, down at the cellular level, that I was going to do this.

I opened my mouth and my lips met her nether lips. Well, my lips met the coarse thick hair of her nether lips. And I tasted her.

And I came. I could feel my own release, thick and hot in my panties.

David didn't know, and I wasn't about to tell him.

So I closed that final fraction of an inch and pressed my mouth where he wanted me, where they both wanted me.

She was salty and tangy and oily and slightly bitter and, God help me, DELICIOUS! I pressed against her, using my tongue to lap at her like a thirsty dog, and to stimulate her. I swallowed and drank at her excitement and I was so damn aroused my nipples felt like they were clamped they were so hard.

And behind it all, there was David's voice.

"So young and tasty, isn't she," he said, softly, his voice thick with his own excitement.

"Feel how good it feels, warm and wet and sticky on your face," he went on, his voice droning, almost hypnotic.

"So important to make her happy," he said, his hand stroking my hair, pushing a little.

"Feel how her excitement builds," he said, his fingers entwining in my hair now, not pulling and hurting, but controlling.

And it was. I could feel her rhythm changing, and the taste and feel of her were changing too. What I was getting in my mouth was hotter and more watery now. It flashed in my mind that she might actually pee in my mouth, and I didn't recoil from the thought. But this was still pure womanneed, hot and salty but with no scent or taste of urine.

"God, you're beautiful," David said and my panties got wetter.

But what mattered right then was Lori's hips and giving her the orgasm she wanted.

Okay, what I wanted too.

Her hips were beyond rocking now. She was bucking, thrusting, seeking her release while David's fingers in my hair kept me pressed against where he wanted me. Okay, where she wanted me. Okay, okay, where I WANTED to be.

My mouth was wide open and my tongue found the hard button of her clitoris. I was flicking it and swallowing her salty release and my nose was running and I was having trouble breathing and my panties were absolutely sodden.

And then she came. It felt like I was being waterboarded. I was drowning. David was whispering, "swallow, SWALLOW," and I was trying but I couldn't keep up. I coughed and spewed her love honey all over her belly and her thighs. She came a second and third time but not as hard as that first time and I could keep up. I was drinking her pleasure and absolutely adored it.

My eyes were closed, her salty release made them burn.

Then she started to relax, her legs laying on my shoulders as they had been on David's.

I wasn't surprised at all when David's hand pushed me forward and he used my face and hair to wipe where she was dripping.

My stomach was roiling. God, I must have drunk a quart of her pleasure.

She sat up then, and there was that predatory grin.

I didn't have anything to say. I mean, hell, what could I say? Here I was, a quart of this woman's pussy juice in my stomach, a two-day worn dress on, smelling of sweat and pussy, my own and hers, my makeup a mask, and my hair looking like I had just washed it, as wet as it was.

"Look at your husband," she said.

I turned my head to look and David was right there and he was fully erect. Hell, he was so hard I could see him throbbing.

"You like that cock?" she said.

I managed to murmur, "yes."

"I can't hear you," she said.

I took a deep breath and said, "yes, I like his cock."

"Would you like to have it?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, and I realized I was desperate for it.

"Well," she said, getting up now and standing beside him, taking it in her hand.

"You can't have it," she said, stroking him, "it's mine now," she added, continuing to stroke him, obviously masturbating him, "but since you've been a good girl I'll let you have this."

His hips were starting to rock now with what she was doing to him.

"Look up, Martha, and open your mouth," she said.

I did, without hesitation.

When he ejaculated his semen left a line from my hair across my left eye and cheek and onto the left shoulder of my dress.

She kept stroking until a single thick drop was left and she shook that into my mouth.

I swallowed greedily.

"Good girl," they both said together, almost as if they had rehearsed it.

And I said, "thank you."