Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well at least they found clothes! Now we can go get lunch or something, I'm starving."

That's when Christopher appeared and started coming down the stairs. The outfit they had found looked great on him! Much nicer than the clothes I would've picked out, but also not ridiculously expensive looking. He was in some dark blue pants. Not jeans, but not dress pants either. He also had a white button up with the sleeves rolled, he looked very handsome. I definitely approved, until Kayla came back, that is.

As soon as she showed up, I realized something that made my mouth hang open (yes, just like a codfish). I realized they were matching. Not like a creepy twin type of matching, but a cute couple coordinating outfits type of matching. She had dressed him to make it look like they were the couple instead of me and him! I hated this so much, but I loved it even more. What was wrong with me?!

"Chris! That looks great!" Again with the nickname "Chris". Why was he letting her use that nickname?

"Thanks Kay! Ok, where to next, ladies?" He didn't even acknowledge me. Why was that hot and humiliating at the same time? And the "Kay"?!?! Ugh, I need to wipe myself off before I get my dress wet. Hey, don't judge me!

We decided to grab some lunch at a small cafe we saw while walking down the street earlier. I made sure to hold Christopher's hand while we walked, needing to feel close to him again. Thankfully (I keep using that word, yet I don't know why I'm so thankful for anything when it feels like my life is spiraling out of control), he didn't resist my attention and held my hand, interlacing his fingers with mine. Ok, maybe we were still ok. When nobody else was looking, I whispered to him, "Did something happen between you two? You two were alone for a long time."

"I'll tell you later babe. I promised to be honest and keep you in the loop. I know you'll love the story, so I'll wait until I can fuck you later." Oh shit, his confidence was so fucking sexy! But he did basically admit that something happened. Fuck me. I am already getting wet just thinking about Christopher fucking me while telling me what happened later.

"Oh, uhm, ok, I guess."

"I love you! It's fun exploring this side of your kinks! You've never really let on that you had any before, so I'm excited to see how this affects you later." He really was just doing this for me. I have to believe him, because the alternative is that he is cheating on me right in front of my face. But hearing him explain helps me be comfortable and trust him.

Upon arriving at the diner, Britney held the door open as we started walking in. I was walking in last, but she held me back for a second by placing her palm between my breasts and literally stopping me, without the others even noticing. I looked at her, curious what she wanted, but that was clear quickly. Immediately her hand on my chest was joined by her other hand, and then her hands started sliding across my top. She reached over and pulled each of my breasts out of my dress again, slowly and deliberately. By this point, I felt a little more comfortable in the game we were playing, so I didn't stop her and just looked at her face afterwards with a slight smile on my own lips. I knew nobody could see through the solid door of the diner, but I couldn't see down the sidewalk on either side of us, or backwards across the street. Nope, no idea if anyone could see me right now, but all my attention was on the beautiful latina in front of me.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see them again and confirm you were going to let me play with you even if Megan wasn't present. Now I know you aren't just her plaything. Good to know."

She pulled me in for another kiss as she finished talking. This one wasn't as long, more of a quick flick of the tongue kiss. She was just proving a point with it anyway. Now we both knew I was ok with Britney playing with my body however she wanted. She pinched my nipples before tucking them back inside my dress, smiling at me in a wicked and teasing way. My pussy was definitely going to get my dress wet at lunch.

We had a nice lunch. Not much of any significance that you'd be interested in happened during lunch, other than our seating arrangement. I made sure to sit next to Christopher again, wanting at least to feel like his girlfriend again for a little while. But since there were 5 of us, we had a booth big enough for 3 people on each side of the table. Kayla took the opportunity to slide in next to Christopher as well. I noticed her hand on his thigh at one point, but I didn't draw attention to it. I just need to be confident that he loves me, regardless of how sexy my roommates are, or how much they flirt with him. I guess that is easier said than done...

After lunch, we walked back into the beautiful afternoon and looked around trying to decide where to go next. It took us a bit to figure out where to go. It wasn't until Britney looked up the area on her phone that we made a decision. It looked like there was a flower garden nearby which sounded like a great place to explore on a beautiful day like today. Hopefully the place wouldn't be too crowded. Thankfully the entire area seemed to be much less crowded than we expected for a Saturday afternoon. When we finally found the garden, we were surprised to find it almost empty and absolutely beautiful! While everyone else was buying tickets, Britney pulled me aside.

"Hey, so, I want some alone time with Christopher while we are here. Is that ok with you?" Britney seems excited to ask me.

I hesitated, as this was kinda the first time I was giving anyone permission to do stuff with Christopher. Before this I was unofficially (at least I think it was unofficially) giving Christopher permission to do stuff with them, but for some reason giving one of the girls permission instead felt more humiliating and naughty at the same time. To be honest, based on our interactions so far, I almost thought Britney was more interested in playing with me than with Christopher. Guess I was at least partially wrong on that one. I looked at Britney before answering. Damnit! Why were all my roommates so beautiful? She had this smile like she knew what my answer was going to be before I even gave it.

"Uh, sure, if you can find a way to separate him, go for it. I don't know that I'm ready to witness anything yet." I was already wet with excitement for Christopher telling me the story later, though.

"Yay! Sounds great!" She smacked my ass as we turned to walk back, clearly comfortable touching my body whenever she wanted now. I don't know how she's going to do it, but I know she will find a way.

We all finally entered the garden and began wandering the entrance area. The garden was much bigger than we realized, or at least than I realized. The map at the entrance showed at least 6 different sections with different types of plants and themes. We wandered through a couple areas together, admiring all the different colors of roses in the first area, and different flowering trees in the second.

While we wandered down one of the paths, Megan put her arm on my shoulder to slow me down. Eventually, when we were several paces behind and out of earshot of the others, Megan turned me to face her. Before she said anything, I was again struck by how beautiful she was. I know it sounds like something written for a piece of erotica for a website, but I had beautiful roommates.

"Britney asked for my help a bit ago." Megan broke me out of my distractedness.

"Oh, wait, what?"

"Yeah, she said you wanted her to have some free time with Christopher and asked if I could help them separate from you." Ah, this was how Brit was going to do it.

"Wait, she phrased it like that?! I didn't ask for this..."

"Sure you didn't." She winked at me. Always with the winking. "She sounded confident she could handle Kayla, so I'm supposed to get rid of you."

This felt like I was being forced to be complacent with Britney playing with my boyfriend, but I had the chance to say no when she asked earlier and obviously didn't. Apparently, this is what I wanted, even if it was on some level that I didn't understand. Maybe everyone was right and this is some sort of kink that I didn't realize I had. I looked to the group ahead of us, and Britney was now holding hands with Christopher while Kayla held his other hand. Fuck, was I about to send him off to play with two of my roommates? Apparently.

"Oh, ok. So what do I need to do?"

"Simple, follow me! They won't notice us disappearing for a bit. Or even if they notice, they won't care. Now come on, little Maddy!"

She grabbed my hand and started leading me in the opposite direction. I looked back over my shoulder, and they definitely didn't notice us leaving. Great, but damn am I excited for the story later. Megan led me by the hand over to a beautiful vine area. Once there, she spun towards me and locked lips with me. The kiss caught me super off guard, but I'd been horny for like 5 hours at this point, and even more so after sending my boyfriend off to play with two other women, so I melted into the kiss quickly. After a minute or two of kissing, Megan pulled back and stepped away just a bit.

"Fuck, you're good at kissing. I should've been doing that with you since we met." Megan did look a little flushed. Glad to know I could have that effect on her. Then she spoke again.

"So, in all honesty, I wanted my own time with you by myself, so Britney's request fit perfectly with what I hoped to happen here. I've been horny since you walked in on me this morning, and I want to play with my new toy." She had this hungry look in her eye. But then she turned away from me, walking towards the short wall.

"Little Maddy, have you ever done anything with another girl? I've only seen you interested in boys before yesterday, but now I'm not so sure about you."

"No, I've never done anything with another girl until Britney kissed me earlier." I was caught just as off guard as Megan in this new attraction I had to women. I'd never looked at them like this before, or at least I don't think I did.

"Ooo, that will make this fun." She leaned on the wall slightly, still facing away from me but looking over her shoulder at me, showing off her ass in her mom-jeans. "Well, do you find me attractive? Your answer won't change what I'm going to make you do, but it is fun to know what you're thinking."

I looked her up and down, honestly admiring her beauty. She wasn't super busty, nor did she have a big ass, but she was beautiful. Her pale skin, her dark hair, the look in her eyes, the sexy tummy...She reminded me of Kendall Jenner, to be honest.

"Uhm, I think you're gorgeous. I don't know what changed in me recently, but I'd never looked at women this way before."

"Oh, don't worry about that. But your attraction will make this easier, that's for sure! How do you feel knowing your boyfriend is off with two of your friends, doing who-knows-what? I mean, they could be making out, they could have their hands on his dick, they could all be naked and fucking somewhere, and you have no idea."

She looked at me with these piercing eyes as she turned back around. My heart was racing as she spoke. My pussy was begging for attention, for a finger or something. Her words were hitting just the spot she was aiming for. I don't know if I want him fucking other women though, at least I don't think I do.

"How much do you want me to play with that pretty little pussy, Maddy? How much does my little pet want me to give her a big orgasm?" That was the first time she called me her pet, and I gushed when she said it. Fuck, she might be right about this pet thing she keeps bringing up.

"Oh, please! I need it so bad!" My hand quickly moved down to my crotch, making my legs shake from the electricity that pulsed through my whole body when I touched my clit.

"Nuh uh uh!" She lunged at me quickly, prying my hand away. She then slapped my hand to emphasize her point.

"No, my pet, you don't get to touch right now. You see, I've gotten to play with your body, and I will continue to play with your body as much as I want. But right now I need some attention, and you're going to give it to me."

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She let go of my hand and took a step back so we could see each other fully. She smiled when she saw my hands dutifully drop to my sides. Then she started pulling the strings of her top, clearly intending to take it off.

"So here's the deal, if you even want a chance to go off, you're going to have to pleasure me first. You'll have to give me the honor of being the first pussy you taste that isn't yours, the first pussy you explore that isn't yours, the first woman aside from yourself you bring to orgasm." I was both nervous and excited at the same time. Is there a word for that? Whatever the word, that's what I was feeling, and it was intense!

"While your boyfriend is off somewhere else at the mercy of your two horny friends, you are going to be on your knees with your mouth on my pussy."

Holy shit, I can't explain how much this woman was turning me on. It's like she knew the exact words to say, the exact way to untie her top.

"Now, get down on your knees, my pet, while I get undressed for you. Watch as your owner gets ready for you to bring her pleasure."

I fell to my knees as she told me to. Now I was looking up at her as she undid the tie on her top and walked over to me.

"Good girl, Maddy. You're just a natural little submissive, aren't you? My natural little submissive pet." She stroked my head and jawline again. I don't know why that continues to send shivers down my body, but I love it.

"I know you saw me naked for a minute in the bathroom this morning, but I figured you deserved to see the whole thing since you're about to have your tongue deep in my pussy."

She finished untying her top and slowly peeled it off. I just knelt there silently, watching this beautiful woman strip in front of me. I'd honestly never had lesbian thoughts before this weekend, but I couldn't help it as I watched her hold her top out for me to take. She was just so fucking sexy standing there with her little breasts out (and she teases me for having little boobs...) and a smile on her face. I took her shirt from her hand when she held it out to me and placed it on the ground next to me. She smiled as she ran her hands over her little mounds, pinching both nipples in the process.

"Come here, Maddy, and show me how much you're attracted to me."

I wasn't sure what she expected me to do. I nervously stood up and walked over to her, tentatively reaching out to touch her boobs with my hands. One second later, they were officially the first boobs I'd touched that were not my own. I ran my hands over them and touched her nipples, but I definitely wasn't confident in my actions and she could tell.

"Oh, come on. I know this is your first time with another woman, but I can't have you being this timid. Kiss them, lick them, squeeze them..."

She finished by pulling my head down to her right breast. I immediately opened my mouth and licked her nipple. I thought through the things Christopher did with me that I loved, and I started trying those things. I started rolling the nipple around with my tongue, pretending to French kiss it as if it were another tongue. She responded positively, giving me her first moan which helped me know I was on the right track.

"That's better. Just give in to your instincts, my pet."

I switched breasts, wanting to spread my attention around. Remembering how much I loved Christopher's hands on my back and down my sides, I gently scraped my nails on her skin, letting my hands wander around her exposed body. She loved that! Feeling her body shiver under my fingers made my body tingle with arousal as well.

"Oooo, that's so good! Ok, ok. Stop for just a second, Maddy."

She pushed my head off her chest and I instinctively dropped to my knees again after taking a step back.

"Oh, you're such a good girl for me. It's time for your reward."

Megan then turned around and gave her ass a slow wave back and forth in front of my face. I couldn't take my eyes off of it as she undid her jeans and slowly peeled them down. Her ass was beautiful and petite just like mine, and her pussy peeked out between her naked thighs. This was the first time I'd ever intentionally looked at another woman's vagina. I'd seen girls strip naked in locker rooms before, but we all know the unwritten rule of not looking at each other like that. This was not like that. I stared at her cute ass and her perfect pussy.

When she finished taking her jeans and shoes off, she put them on the rock wall behind her and then sat on them. She stared at my face with a smile like she had all the power even though she was completely naked while I was still mostly clothed. We all know she did have all the power here, though. She then slowly peeled her knees further and further apart until her naked pussy was completely exposed to my view.

I could tell my body was excited at the prospect of tasting my first pussy (other than my own), but my mind was in turmoil. Was I really about to cross the line from straight to lesbian? I've known lesbians in the past and have never looked down on them, but I never would've expected to be staring at another woman's vagina like this. I'd always loved the feeling of a cock sliding in, or especially rubbing a cock on my clit like a toy (don't knock it until you try it). Yet here I was, almost dripping with excitement as my friend stripped in front of me.

Now that she was fully naked except her socks, she sat on the short wall behind her and beckoned me over. I timidly walked towards her and knelt down between her outstretched legs. Her naked pussy was mere inches from my hungry eyes.

"Ok, my pet, I know you might be nervous, but don't worry. I don't expect you to be an expert pussy eater yet. You'll get plenty of practice between my thighs from now on, but this time is going to be relatively quick, unless you want to get caught with your tongue buried inside me." She smiled down at me, and I blushed knowing I absolutely did not want to get caught here. Especially by Christopher or one of the girls. How would I ever explain to him what was happening if he caught me like this?!

"Now stick out that tongue, Maddy. Good girl! Here we go!"

Her hand was gently pushing my head and my outstretched tongue to her vagina. Within seconds, I got my first taste. To be honest, I didn't know what I expected, but the taste was much more pleasant than I thought it would be! I gave her one long lick from top to bottom of her slit, causing her to squeal with excitement. Encouraged by her reaction, I repeated that move a few times. She moaned again and pulled my face against her crotch more firmly. I took this opportunity to move my tongue to her opening and saw how far I could reach inside. Her juices were stronger at her entrance, prompting me to play here for a bit. I settled in to licking pussy much quicker than I ever could've anticipated, even if I do say so myself.

"Ooo, this is your first time? Fuck, you're a natural! Oh shit, keep doing that!" She was moving her hips against my face now, hands pressed firmly to the back of my head. But I could also tell she was trying to stay quiet so we wouldn't be caught.

"Fuck me, ok, put your finger inside me. Yeah, just like that! Don't stop your tongue though!"

My finger was almost sucked inside by her pulsing tunnel. I'm quite familiar with how the inside of my own pussy feels, so the only thing different with having a finger inside Megan was the angle. That and my tongue on her clit. I tried to be slow and deliberate with my finger while attacking her nub with my tongue, and found it only took a minute or two of this before she gushed in orgasm all over my hand and face. The experience of making another woman cum was very different than making Christopher or an ex boyfriend cum. It was so much sexier, yet just as pleasing. I think I'm probably going to get a ton of experience doing both judging on the last 24 hours alone.