Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noooo, please!!! I was so close! Please please please! I need to cum so bad!"

"Oh, we know, my pet. You don't get to orgasm yet. We aren't done playing with you. You're going to be a mess by the time we get home."

...And they were right. They took turns playing my body like an instrument. Somehow, they both knew when I was getting close. They always made sure I never orgasmed though. In my little experience, this was something I'd actually heard of, though. It's called edging, where you push your body to the brink of orgasm only to stop yourself right before you climax. I've never tried it before today, but I heard it really makes your eventual orgasm absolutely huge. Well, I can now confidently say, from experience, that a 30-minute train ride feels like a full year when two beautiful ladies are edging with perfection the entire trip. I think they each edged me twice before cleaning me up as the train entered the station. I was shaking with arousal at that point, barely able to stand and not able to focus on anything for a couple minutes.

Sometime during the third edging session, we could hear moaning coming from the seats behind us, which only made me hornier and more desperate for an orgasm, if that was even possible. They never let me look back again, just as they said. All I could hope for was that Christopher would tell me everything that happened to him today, since I was present for so little of his day. Also, let's be clear, I was hopeful that Christopher would give me the release I was in such need of right now. Maybe I was more in need of an orgasm than I was to find out what happened to Christopher. Maybe. Well, maybe not. Fuck, I don't know and I can't focus enough to figure it out.

We all stood and exited the train together, walking back to the condo. Christopher was holding my hand again, but I couldn't concentrate on the conversation anymore. My body was literally shivering with need. Finally, we made it to the front door and entered the condo.