Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan panted, doing her best to keep quiet as she came down from her orgasm. After I gave her a few more soft licks after her peak, she gently pushed my face and hand away from her center. She looked down at me, eyes full of bliss and pleasure, a wry smile on her lips.

"Holy shit. I think I'm going to have you do that every day. I cannot believe I didn't notice this side of you earlier. I should've made you into my obedient little pet long ago, back in college when we were roommates. Fuck me, that was good."

My heart was full knowing I had given her so much pleasure. I'm not sure where that feeling came from, but maybe she was right and I was just a natural submissive. Regardless, I was dripping down my legs with arousal having brought my friend off already. Maybe it was finally my turn now?

"Ok, I think I'm good now." She stood on shaky legs as she started pulling her pants back on. After another minute, she was standing before me completely dressed, that beautiful look of bliss still on her face.

"That was amazing, Maddy. But we aren't done yet." I knelt there, waiting to see what else she had in store for us.

"No, we still have plenty of time while your boyfriend explores the bodies of our roommates. I get to keep you to myself until Britney let's Kayla and me know it's ok to meet up with her and Christopher again."

Fuck, how did she know exactly what buttons to press every time. And they were messaging about us now?! They really were working together.

"Ok my pet, stand up let's go somewhere new." I followed her down a few more aisles to a different section of the garden. At one point, she turned around to look at me.

"It's about time we let the goods out again, isn't it? Yeah, I think we should. There. That's better." And just like that, my nipples were exposed again outside my dress. I didn't even try to cover, knowing she was in control of me by now.

"Good girl, you're learning. Actually, let's up the ante, it should help you settle into following my instructions even more."

She reached over my shoulder and around my neck, finding the tie for my top and pulling it loose. The top of my dress fell down completely exposing my chest. Now my dress was only being held up by my narrow waist and it would surely fall if I wasn't careful while walking.

"Give me your shoes too, I like the completely natural look, and I don't want you running away to hide if you think someone might be coming around the corner."

My jaw dropped again at her insinuation that I might be exposed to other people. Was I really going to let her put me in a position to be completely exposed like this? In short, yes, yes I was. I squatted down to remove my shoes, at least drawing comfort that my vagina and ass were still covered by the skirt of the dress. I'm sure she would find an excuse to do something to expose me more, but at least I was covered for now.

"Thank you, little Maddy. Let's keep going. I saw something about a picnic area up here."

I followed her nervously, careful to keep a hold on my dress so it wouldn't fall while we walked. There was one point when we came to an intersection with another path and she stopped me before we passed. There were some people walking nearby, and she was making sure I wasn't spotted. That was at least a little comforting. She was keeping me safe, but still, it was driving me crazy. Eventually we made it to a clearing that was beautiful, it had benches, some nice grass and trees, beautiful flowers of course, and several paths that went off in different directions. We walked to the middle of the clearing and Megan stopped and turned to face me.

"Alright, here we are! Now, I know you probably want a little orgasm or something. I'm sorry to burst that bubble, but that is not what we are doing here."

I couldn't stop my shoulders from dropping a little. Prancing through the gardens topless with my friend after bringing her to orgasm with my tongue and hand had my pussy dripping still and I was getting desperate for a chance to get off.

"Nope, I know you want it, but I'm going to make you wait a bit longer for it. Instead, we are going to stay in this clearing until you take off your dress, hand it to me, and go sit on that bench so I can take a picture of you in all your natural beauty."

"WHAT?!?? Megan! You can't be serious!"

"Of course I'm serious, my pet. You need to come to terms that I'm in charge in this relationship. Once you do, I think we will both find immense pleasure in our adventures and our time together."

I couldn't believe she was making me do this. There was no way I was going to strip naked here in public. Letting them expose me for a bit in a store was completely different. There were at least 5 paths leading into this clearing. Anyone could walk in and see me, and there would be no way for me to cover up and no valid excuse for being completely naked in public like Megan wanted me to be. I was in mental turmoil as she walked up to me and around me. I felt her lean close and then I felt her breath on my ear as she whispered to me.

"Britney probably has her hands on Christopher's cock right now. Don't pretend you aren't dripping down your leg with arousal. We both know you want to do as I say, so stop fighting."

She sent shivers down my spine as she whispered in my ear and slowly peeled my dress down the rest of my body with absolutely no resistance from me. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of her completely naked with my dress on the ground at my feet. She let her hands slide back up my body and cup my breasts from behind. She whispered in my ear again, making me tingle all over again.

"That's better, you're learning to just do as I say. Now, move that sexy little ass over to that bench and give me a sexy pose. I want a great picture. And keep your arms by your side, no covering up any of that pretty little body."

She kept calling me little, but she was just as small if not smaller than me. Still, she clearly had the power and control on her side, regardless of her size, there was no pretending otherwise. Now that I paid attention, the fact she was a little smaller than me yet controlling me so much might even be adding to the sexiness of the whole situation. She squeezed my ass in both hands before swatting me once to get me moving. Almost as if I was in a trance, I walked to the bench without covering myself, just like she told me.

Thirteen steps, that's how far I had to walk completely naked, not even wearing any shoes. I was shaking the entire time, but I'm not sure I was shaking out of fear or embarrassment. No, I think It was more out of sheer horniness. I sat on the bench and looked back at Megan. She had her phone out and was clearly taking pictures of me. I had no idea how to pose, but I listened as she directed me. It got easier when I stopped thinking and just followed her instructions. I pushed out my chest for a few pictures, I cupped my breasts and held them out, I pulled my knees up showing off my slit. She seemed most pleased with this last pose. She smiled as she started typing on her phone. She came and sat next to me showing me the picture. Fuck, I looked hot, even if that sounds a bit conceited.

"I sent that one and a couple others to Kayla and Britney, I'm sure they are going to love it!"

"Megan! You're sending my naked pictures to other people?!?!?"

"Quiet down now, my pet. You know I'm in charge here. I'm not posting them online, I'm just sharing them with the other women involved in our little game. " Oh, that smile was so fucking hot. The way she was completely in control had my pussy literally drooling.

"But...I'm so embarrassed." I am, right?

"Oh, I bet you are, your pussy is glistening right now. Don't pretend you don't love it. Now we can all see you naked whenever we want! Maybe I should send them to Christopher too. He'd probably love pictures of his submissive little girlfriend. Do you think having naked pictures of you will be enough to distract him from your naked and horny roommates?"

"NO! Please don't send them to him! Please! He doesn't know anything about this yet!"

"Haha ok ok. I'll wait until you talk to him about this. But I'm not going to wait long, my pet. So you better talk to him soon."

"I will. Fuck, why is this turning me on so much?!" My hand made its way to my pussy, not openly masturbating, but definitely touching my clit.

"No! I said no!" She grabbed my hand and yanked it away from my crotch. "Now, if you want to touch, then you have to ask permission. I'm in charge, remember?"

She was going to make me ask to masturbate now?! That was ridiculous. But we both knew I was going to do as she asked, no matter how degrading it was. So there I was, naked on a bench with my fully dressed friend, asking her if I can masturbate in public. "Megan, can I please touch my pussy?"

She had a giant smile on her face as she answered me. "Thank you for asking nicely, little Maddy, but no. Not right now. Britney says they are ready for us. Let's go meet them at the entrance."

And, with another wink, she stood up and started walking away with my shoes and my dress! I was still 100% naked and she was walking away!

"Megan! My clothes!" I was still seated and was torn between chasing after her and hiding my nudity however I could.

"Oh, don't be silly, you've been naked for almost 10 minutes, don't be modest all of the sudden. Either stay there naked or follow me and hope I give you your clothes back before you are spotted."

Fuck me. I looked around, but knew I didn't have a choice. I got up and tried to hurry after her. Walking through a garden without shoes wasn't the easiest thing, especially when you're trying to not be spotted and trying to hurry all at the same time. I eventually caught up enough behind her that I didn't have to hurry anymore, but it wasn't for several more minutes of walking (this place was huge) that she gave me my dress back.

She finally turned and pushed me up against a wall shoving her tongue quickly into my mouth. I was stunned, but I returned her kiss with vigor as my arousal hadn't dropped at all since we separated from the other three who knows how long ago. She ran her hand up my slit, making me moan in hopes of more touching. But she just smiled at me and pinched my clit between her fingers.

"Nope, not yet my sweet. Here, get dressed, quickly. They will be at the front soon."

I did as she directed, throwing my dress on as fast as I could. It literally only took me seconds to get dressed as all I had to put on was a dress and shoes. It is crazy that an hour ago I felt basically naked walking around without panties or a bra and now I was thankful to finally be wearing that same dress again just so I could feel covered. We made it to the front of the garden 2 minutes later. I luckily hadn't been spotted naked the entire time! My heart was still pounding in my chest and my pussy was almost throbbing under my dress, but at least I hadn't been caught. Or at least I don't think I was seen.

Christopher came walking down one of the paths with both girls a few minutes later. Kayla was in the middle of the trio, holding hands with Christopher as they walked. They looked too good together with their adorable matching color scheme and the way she leaned into him as they walked together. Not to mention they were both hot. We said hi again, and Christopher let go of Kayla's hand to walk with me again (I was happy about this, but also felt a pang of guilt over making them separate for some reason).

We decided it was time to head home, that way we could have a nice dinner and maybe watch another movie (there is a second princess diaries after all...). About 30 minutes later we were climbing aboard the train. As we were boarding, Britney spoke up again.

"Ooo, the sun will be setting on this side. Instead of sitting across the aisle from each other where only one side gets the view, let's sit all on this side! Look, Kayla, you can sit here with Christopher and the three of us can sit right over here."

And now we were sitting so I couldn't see Christopher and Kayla at all. They were on the train with us, but behind me in a different part. Why did Britney suggest this?! I glared at her as we sat down. I could just get up and sit with Christopher and Kayla, I guess. But we all know I was also somehow thrilled by this setup. Britney sat next to me and Megan sat directly across from me. Britney turned to me and spoke softly, I'm assuming to make sure Kayla and Christopher couldn't hear her.

"Oh, calm down, Maddy. I had to make a deal with Kayla at the Garden. It was the only way I could get some alone time with Christopher. I had to promise her she could have some alone time with Christopher before we got home. This is the only thing I could come up with."

Wait, they were deciding who got to spend time with Christopher?! And I wasn't included in the discussions at all?! Was I even still his girlfriend?

"And that's not even the hottest part." Britney smiled at me as she leaned in closer. Megan smiled at me too from her seat.

"Wh...what's the hottest part?"

"Well, little Maddy, the hottest part is that you will be able to see them through this gap and hear them behind us if you're quiet. Look, you can see them holding hands already."

She pointed through the gap between our seats where you could see Christopher's hand reaching across and holding Kayla's hand. I said a quiet "oh fuck" under my breath, and Britney and Megan both giggled at me.

"My pet, why don't you pull that dress up and say thank you to Britney by showing her your pretty little pussy again."

Megan was continuing to show her control over me, seeming to love having me bend to her every command. We all knew I wanted to do it, so I didn't resist at all. I smiled, pulled my leg up and then pulled the skirt of my dress up to reveal my pussy right there on the train. In reality, I'm just really hopeful I'll get some time to either play with myself or they will touch me. I'm getting desperate over here. So, logically, if I'm good, they will reward me...I hope.

"Ooo, there is the little kitty! Isn't it so beautiful?" Britney and Megan giggled again as Britney slowly slid her hand up my leg towards my pussy.

"And holy shit Megan! What did you do with her? She is absolutely soaked! It's running down her legs! Oh, Megan, we are going to have some fun on this train ride with our horny little girl!"

Oh fuck, it looks like my guess was right, at least. I stayed as quiet as possible so I could listen to Christopher and Kayla behind us, but I couldn't hear much so far. The train left the station as Britney and Megan randomly talked, making it harder for me to hear what was happening in the row behind us. I think they were doing it on purpose. It isn't like they were talking about anything important, just about work and the weather. Britney looked at me again and smiled that slightly evil smile again. I closed my eyes, hoping it would help me hear what was happening behind me.

I listened for probably two minutes to Christopher and Kayla talking. I couldn't tell what they were saying, but I could hear their voices at least. Then the voices stopped. I listened as hard as I could for another minute or two when I heard Kayla quietly moan. It wasn't a super lust-filled moan, but it sounded sexy, nonetheless.

I turned to look through the gap in the chairs but could only see a little movement. It looked like Christopher had is arm across to Kayla's seat, but I couldn't see what was happening. I turned back around and saw Megan smiling at me. Britney looked around the aisle side, getting up so she could see better. She turned around with that same wicked smile.

"Looks like they are enjoying their alone time, that's for sure." At least she whispered it to us so we wouldn't be caught spying.

"Well, they shouldn't be the only ones enjoying the train ride home. Isn't that right, Britney?"

"Oh, that's exactly right. I think it's time we have some fun of our own. We have our new favorite toy to play with, after all."

Megan stood up and stepped over to be directly in front of me. She reached down and pulled both my breasts out by pinching my nipples and pulling them out of my dress. The pain of being pulled by the nipples was intense, but the thrill of Megan pretending to own my body was overruling whatever pain she was causing (it was just pretend, right?). Now I was seated on a public train with both my nipples out and my pussy completely exposed. On top of that, two of my best friends were staring at me with an incredible amount of lust in their eyes. Watching their eyes roam my body was one of the hottest experiences I'd ever had. Adding to the whole experience, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of kissing coming from behind me. Fuck. This whole situation was extremely sexy and my pussy was on fire. It's like the two women were lighting my skin on fire as their eyes roamed my body. I felt their gaze burn paths on my skin as they traveled between my exposed tits and my clearly wet pussy.

Eventually, Megan leaned down to whisper to me. "This is your last chance for this train ride, my pet. Go ahead and look through that gap one more time and see what the love-birds are up to. You won't be allowed to look again for the rest of the trip, so make sure you get a good look."

My whole body reacted immediately to her words. I whipped around and stuck my eyes as far into the gap as I possibly could. My eyes almost popped out of my head at the sight in front of me. Granted, I could only see a small part of the picture, but my mind easily filled in the rest.

I could clearly see that Kayla was no longer in her seat. She had moved over to straddle Christopher's lap as the two made out passionately. I could see his arm wrapped around her body, with his hand somewhere in the region of her ass. While I watched, his arm continued to move up and down her body, eventually settling under her skirt, probably firmly gripping her ass. I watched as she ground her hips against Christopher and their lips never separated.

Then I was forcefully spun back around to face Britney and Megan.

"That's it, Maddy. You can still listen to them, obviously, but no more looking. No, your attention is going to be needed on this side of the seats."

Britney reached across and pinched one of my nipples as Megan leant down and kissed me. I was beyond horny at this point. As I said earlier, I was desperate. I needed an orgasm more than I ever had before in my life. I immediately returned her kiss, happily opening my mouth to admit her tongue to conduct its explorations.

Britney's hand slowly trailed down my body. She teased my slit, never going inside or making direct contact with my clit. I was on fire. Megan broke our kiss, and the sounds from behind us continued. Megan then reached down and grabbed my legs. She pulled me forward on my seat. I looked up at her as she let go. My legs were up in the air, my breasts still exposed to anyone that walked by, and now my pussy was in an easy position to be played with for both women.

Immediately Britney grabbed my crotch, shoving two fingers deep into my tunnel. My back arched and I did my best to hold my moan in so I wouldn't be heard by Christopher. Britney started pumping her fingers in and out of my pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long. Hell, she'd only been going for a few seconds and I could tell I was getting close to cumming already, which is expected when your body has been toyed with for several hours straight. Britney was watching me with that same smile as I longingly looked up into her eyes. I could feel my body climbing, climbing, climbing, and just about to fall over the edge...

"What?! Why did you stop?!"

I said it a little louder than I meant, but she had just removed her hand from my crotch mere seconds before I was finally going to orgasm. My hands instinctively moved down to finish the job, but Megan was ready for this and grabbed both my hands, keeping them out of reach of my needy pussy.