All Comments on 'Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 07'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Damn. Loving this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story! Loved the way it is going..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god what is it with you and these cliff hangers? Love the story. Love the details not only of what is happening but what is going through each ones mind. the closet scene was great. I like how the girls are slowly getting more controlling and Maddy is falling deeper into submission. I hope the talk will be more of rules that Maddy will have to live by one being her orgasm control as well as she has to have Kayla's permission before having sex with Chris. I still think a no clothes rule for her and no sitting on the furniture when in the house. I also think as she has said she should be doing more chores. I also think she should have to at least wash all Kayla's panties by hand. thanks for your work you are very talented Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Amazing story again! There are so many possibilities to go with this storyline and make it a Literotica legend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another awesome chapter! And again can’t wait for the next! I like the idea of Maddy becoming more of a pet for the girls and giving her more rules. Maybe tying her up and having Megan tease her while she watches a threesome with her boyfriend and the other girls. You really know how to write kinky erotica so no matter where this goes I’ll enjoy the ride with you! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great continuation! I agree, add more rules to Maddie so she sinks deeper into submission. Perhaps towards permanent submission as a house pet...or slave. I also like that Maddie wants and at the same time doesn't want submission and humiliation, but still obeys and the submission deepens. I would also hope that all the girls participate in this domination together. And yes, Maddie definitely needs to call the other girls by appropriate names so that their superior status comes out even in everyday life.

Bleep735Bleep735over 1 year ago

I’m loving this story more and more with each chapter. I can’t wait to see the next one. Thank you!

maxout09maxout09over 1 year ago

I love the series. Your ability to paint a picture through words and describe characters' mental states is amazing. A truly assume read and a series I hope to see more of.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Beautiful Descriptions For 5 Stars

The greatest of storytelling and characters. Everything about it is so fucking fun. It just rolls along with so much excitement and adventures and as others said your words paint an exciting picture so keep up the great writing and thanks for publishing. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love this story, keep writing!

so lets see:

Megan has a new pet , Maddie loves it.

Brittany has a new pet, Maddie loves it.

Chris enjoys spanking Maddie while they have sex, and Maddie loves it.

Kayla is having sex with Chris while Maddie watches, Maddie loves it.

Megan and Brittany force Maddie to have multiple orgasms, and Maddie loves it.

now the little black dress?

yes Maddie's horizons are certainly getting broadened, the net is getting tighter around our heroine, how will the room mates increase her submission, will her domestic duties increase, will she be the panty launderer, will she be allowed clothing in the house, how will she be disciplined to reinforce her training? you readers are waiting impatiently!!!

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter. This is an awesome story.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

ohh my, this continues to be one of the very best stories I have read. 5 stars. Like other comments I truly hope there will be more Chap of the most wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, well told! I check every day for a new chapter. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An absolutely great story and really exciting! I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm refreshing the site almost daily to see if it's out yet. In the story itself, I especially like that you can tell how Maddie thinks inside her own mind. How she struggles with the voice of reason and between her desires, yet finds herself giving in more and how her life spirals out of her control. It is also fascinating that it is a shared setting of four good friends where each of their lives takes a new kinky direction. More like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I recognize that this story keeps things as a positive experience for Madison, but you would think that something called "obedience training" for a "puppy" would involve some commands, like sit, stay, lie down, roll over or fetch. Or at least doing something that Madison is a little bit reluctant to do.

Still, I love love love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These are just so good!! I love every chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best series on Literotica right now! Great job!! My suggestion for the story is this: piercings and maybe even a tattoo for Maddie! These would further demonstrate Maddie's place as the submissive pet of the house. The other girls could push Maddie to get the piercings and Maddie resists at first, but eventually gives in and gets the piercings. It would be interesting to read Maddie's inner struggle on this matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I especially like that there is a forward timeline in this story. Sometimes we stop to feel something for a certain day or two, but then we jump forward a week or two and repeat how far we have come. It makes the story whole and has a purpose. Keep up the great series for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep it up. Please Please do NOT give her tats of piercing's that would change the whole dynamic of the story. Maddie nor only need to be Megan's pet but the whole house's pet as well as maybe their maid.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh it's an agony to wait for the next chapter!! Plz plz let it come soon! U are the best!!

TonyT32TonyT32over 1 year ago

Amazing story. Has had me intrigued all day

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll join the others in saying please please write more n fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...