Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was simple enough. I reached out with my tongue and lips and gave her a light lick and kiss before speaking up.

"I'm sorry for disobeying you, Miss Megan."

She dropped her dress and spun to face me. "Good girl. Now for the actual punishment. Stand up and give me your underwear."

What?!?! No way! I couldn't believe she was doing this. I know I'd just agreed to be her pet, but I guess I didn't expect it to start again so quickly. I opened my mouth to say something, but she cut me off before I could.

"Now. Or it will get worse for you."

Ugh, fuck me. Ok, ok, ok. This will be ok. Trust that she isn't going to ruin my life or anything...actually, saying that in my head really helped. She's not going to do anything that bad. This is all for the fun and thrill of it. Just go with it, Maddison. I shut my mouth and did as she asked. I stood up and reached under my dress, pulling my thong off. Britney immediately put her hand on my ass again (at least over my dress) while I handed the thong to Megan. She smiled at me as she threw it on her bed. I guess we were all just going to be trading panties around from now on, by the looks of it.

"There. That's better. Now maybe you'll learn not to question your owner any more. Britney, can you take her to get some shoes and then we can head out?"

"Let's go, Maddy!"

She led me by the hand back to my room and to my closet. She insisted I bend at the waist to pick out my shoes, standing behind me and staring at my ass and I'm sure my pussy lips peaked out too. Before leaving my room, she pulled me in for a kiss. There was a lot more emotion and passion in the kiss than I expected. When she broke it, she leaned her forehead against mine and whispered.

*"I am so excited to play with you. We are going to have so much fun. Plus I know you're looking forward to eating my kitty later, and I'm looking forward to it too."*

She gave me another peck on the lips and then led me out the door. We made our way back towards the main area, but quickly stopped when we saw Megan standing near the end of the hallway. She made a shushing motion and waved her hand beckoning us over. We quietly joined her and peered out to the main area.

Kayla and Christopher were full on making out. Like, full on. His hands were all over her, her hand was down his pants, it looked like the top of her dress had been pulled down. And they were locked together. The girls both looked at me with delight, huge smiles on their faces. Britney even ran her hand down my ass and all the way to my pussy, immediately finding how wet the sight was making me. She pushed a finger in quickly, then pulled it out and moved it to her lips, licking it right in front of my face with a glint in her eyes. That made Megan silently giggle before pushing me out of the hall and into the main area, Britney coughing at the same time to draw attention to me standing alone.

The two love birds broke apart and smiled at me, giving me a perfect view of Kayla's naked chest. Damn, they didn't waste any time getting together again. And fuck she is so hot!

"Oh, hey babe! Sorry, I didn't expect you back so soon." He winked at me as he talked, Kayla casually tucking her fucking perfect tits back into her dress behind him. She just smirked at me, knowing she didn't do anything I didn't secretly (well, I guess it's not so much of a secret anymore) want her to do.

We all grabbed our stuff and headed out. We went in Christopher's car, Kayla taking the front seat holding his hand the whole time while I sat in the middle of the back seat between the girls, both of whom had their hands on my thighs possessively seconds after we sat down. I was so turned on the whole trip, but at least I'm wearing black so hopefully any wetness isn't too obvious on the back of my dress. I honestly don't understand why I find all of this so sexy, so hot, but I am quickly finding that leaning into it is just so damn pleasurable.

We made it to the restaurant and I was pretty surprised to see Christopher sit next to me. Sure, Kayla was on the other side of him, but still, he was holding my hand in public again, something I don't think he'd done while in Kayla's presence since that first weekend. Dinner almost felt...normal, like the old normal. We all chatted about life, not talking about sex or our role playing the entire time. It was fun to go out to a relatively fancy place (not like a 5 star place, but still, fancier than Olive Garden) and just be our normal selves.

At one point I needed to use the toilet, and Britney got up to go with me. We walked down the hallway to the ladies room and I was fully expecting her to do something. But nope, she just continued chatting like we used to as we went in and did our business. I was starting to think the entire event would be casual, but she didn't let that happen. It wasn't anything huge, but on our way back she was behind me and stopped me, spinning me to face her before we left the little hallway.

"Ok, I'm still horny and want a tease. Lift up that short dress for me and show me your pretty little pussy."

"Britney! We are in a restaurant!"

"I don't care, you're my toy to play with whenever I want. That's what you agreed to."

"I know, but..."

"No. Do it or I'll do it for you. And the longer you wait, the more likely someone else might walk over here."

I thought about it for a few seconds, then she spoke up again, "I'm waiting..."

I decided this was all just fun and sexy, and I had agreed to it so I might as well see if this free use thing ends up being a kink for either of us. I pulled my dress up, showing her my naked sex.

She smiled at me, patted my bare lower lips lightly, and then walked off. That was it?! Is it bad I was expecting so much more than that?? Whatever. I dropped my dress and followed her out.

Dinner finished smoothly enough. We split the meal evenly between the 5 of us, and headed back to the car. We had the same seating arrangement as last time. But I had a surprise when I got home. Christopher pulled up to the building to drop us off and I followed Megan as we climbed out of the car.

"Ok, see you three later!" Kayla was saying bye from the front seat.

"Are you not coming inside?" I was standing next to the open driver window looking at the two still in the car.

"Oh, did we forget to tell you? No, Chris and I are going to go catch a movie. You remember my rules: we will go on two evening dates a week. Well, this is the second date this week. See you later!"

My jaw dropped as Christopher spoke up.

"Don't worry, I told you we would be honest and transparent, so I'll catch you up later! Love you babe!"

Kayla gave a slight pout at that and then smiled again as Christopher spoke again.

"Oh, wait, I forgot! Here!" And he handed me the pink, black, and white panties I saw under her dress earlier. I instantly got dripping wet.

Kayla grinned like a Cheshire Cat and waved at me as they drove away. Britney pulled the panties from my hand and shoved them in my open mouth. Then she and Megan each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me towards the condo. Great, now I know I will be up late tonight. I'll need to find some way to keep myself busy, but maybe the panties in my mouth could help me pass at least an hour or Two. My pussy was dripping down my leg as we went inside. Fuck, I'm already so fucking hot and ready to hear all about their date.

We made it inside and Britney closed the door behind us. Then she spoke up.

"So, Megan I know you might have something planned for tonight, but I really wanna take a turn with our beautiful girl here. Is that ok with you?" She was looking at me and not Megan when she asked her question.

"Oh, sure! Sounds good! I'll hide away in my room so you two can enjoy your time. I figure we have at least a couple hours before they get home, so take your time!"

Megan smiled at me as she squeezed my hand before letting go and walking towards her room. I watched her little ass sway in her short dress as she walked away. Damnit, when did I start looking at her like this?! I turned to Britney. I was so horny that I felt ready for whatever she could throw at me. She had that predatory smile on her face again as she walked up and kissed me again.

She's so damn good at that. I could kiss her for hours. I let her tongue explore my mouth, eventually countering with my own explorations of her mouth. We stood there, kissing, for what felt like several minutes, my hands eventually peeling the straps of her dress off her shoulders as her hands explored my body up my dress. Then she broke away and stepped back, looking me up and down again.

"So, what do you think about being my free-use toy for a while?"

"Uh, honestly, I hadn't thought about it too much, but I definitely liked the idea when you first mentioned it. I'd never heard of Free Use before either..."

"Wow, Maddy, you really don't know much about kinks, do you? You didn't know much but cucking, subbing, pet play, and now free-use? This is really one big crash course for you I guess."

"Haha, yeah. I mean, I like sex, but I guess I haven't experimented too much before this. You said you can use my body whenever, wherever, and however you want, is that what free use is?"

"That's it! It's pretty straightforward. I won't get in the way of anything you, Christopher and Kayla are doing, because we all agreed that was the top role you're playing this week. But outside of those times, if I want to see you naked, then your clothes come off, if I want you to lick my pussy, then your head will be between my thighs, if I want to make you orgasm, then I will play with you however I want. I don't care if you're busy with work, eating, watching tv, or on the phone. Your body is free-use for me all week. Got it?"

Holy shit. The intensity of her gaze and the way she described using me was so fucking sexy! While I hadn't heard the term before, it really was exactly as it sounded, and I was already excited to try it out. And I knew I still had the safety of the safe words without her having to mention it. She'll stop if I use one...right?

"Y..yes. I'm ok with that. So do I need to always be near you or something for this to work?"

"Oh, no no no. You go about your regular day. I will either come find you to use you or I'll summon you. Just to be fair, I will give you 2 passes to avoid my use, just in case you have something serious going on, but I'm only giving you those two for the entire week so use them wisely. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Miss Britney."

"Ooo, good girl bringing back the 'miss'. I like it. Ok. As you know, I like to have something to look at when getting off, so you know what to do."

I remembered last Friday when she made me strip before she would show me her beautiful body, so I did as she seemed to be hinting at. I just had shoes and the dress on, so it only took me a few seconds to be completely naked, standing in front of my beautiful Latina roommate in the middle of the living room for anyone else to walk in on us. I gave her a cheeky smile too, just for the playfulness.

"Mmm, that's better!"

I just chuckled at her and she returned my smile. She walked over to me, grabbed my face in both hands and kissed me again. I immediately returned her kiss, wrapping my arms around her. I felt her hands leave my face and explore my naked body. I loved feeling her on me, and it pushed my arousal higher and higher fast. She pushed me slowly backwards as we continued to make out. She was displaying so much control over me and I was happy to let her.

Once we were near the couch, she spun us so that her back was to the couch, clearly getting ready to sit down. But she didn't sit quite yet. She was still fully dressed, but she didn't move to undress either. Instead she looked me up and down, as if inspecting my body. When she was satisfied with what she saw, she looked at my face and smiled again.

"Ok, get down on your knees and I'll be using that little tongue of yours soon enough."

I did as she asked, obediently kneeling before her. She just looked down at me, a look of pure domineering pleasure on her face. Then she bent down and kissed my forehead, lightly patting my cheek as she stood up straight again.

I watched, unable to pull my eyes away from the beauty in front of me as she slowly peeled her dress down her body. After pulling the zipper in the back down, her shoulders came fully into view, followed by her arms. She held her dress over her chest, making me wait as long as possible before I could see her breasts again.

When she finally revealed her full chest to me, I couldn't help but inhale sharply. My pussy was soaking wet. I wanted to touch myself so badly but I had a feeling she didn't want that so I followed my instincts and didn't touch my desperate pussy. Next, she turned her back to me, at least partially. She looked over her shoulder as she let her dress fall further, revealing her entire back, down to the top of her ass. I marveled at her curves as she pulled her dress down just a bit further.

Her dress fell from her hands then, completely revealing her body for my hungry eyes. I wanted to lunge at her and devour her deliciousness, but I knew I needed to wait for her to direct me (wow, I'm really a natural at this I guess). I watched as she spun for me, allowing my eyes to take in all her beautiful caramel body. It felt like she was moving as slow as possible, making me wait as absolutely long as she possibly could.

Eventually, she sat down, smiling at me as she spread her knees. I had a perfect view of her perfect pussy, and I was immediately excited as my tongue remembered her perfect taste. I felt my body moving forward outside my control, until her foot met my forehead, making me stop a foot or so short of my prize. I looked at her face, wondering why she stopped me.

"Nuh uh, remember, I'm in charge. I get to use you however I want, not the other way around. You will only do what I want, not whatever you want, got it?"

"Yes, Miss Britney." I sat back on my heels and looked up at her, waiting to be told what to do. The prospect of licking her deliciousness so soon had my pussy getting my panties wet already. Fuck me, I never would've said something like that, even in the privacy of my own head (well, semi-private since you're here), before all the craziness of these last two weeks. She made me stare at her for about 30 seconds, probably just proving she was in charge.

"That's better. Now, take your time and lick my pussy until I tell you to stop."

With that she leaned back making herself comfortable while spreading her legs wide so I could comfortably fit between her thighs. I dove in, eager to get my second taste of her perfect nectar. It was exactly as good as I remembered. It was perfect. She was perfect. Fuck, I'm going to enjoy this week if she's going to make me do this often.

I was in the zone for a while after that. I know I had eaten my very first pussy only two weeks ago, but I think it's one of those things that I was made to do. Britney and Megan keep telling me I'm a natural, and I'm inclined to believe them. I lost track of time as I ate Britney, loving every ounce of her wetness. I literally couldn't get enough.

I hadn't been doing this long enough to have any tricks or anything, but I just focused on repeating things she clearly liked and trying new things every once in a while. I found she loved long slow licks along her slit, especially when I flicked her clit at the end of each long lick. I had fun using that little trick several times, making her moan and tighten her thighs on the sides of my head the more I did it.

Eventually I could feel her hand pulling my head tighter against her as her back arched and her pussy leaked profusely into my mouth. She squealed as I made her orgasm. I remembered her instruction though, and didn't stop because she hadn't told me to stop. I discovered that when she was cumming all I had to do was lightly flick her clit with my tongue every couple seconds and she would convulse again.

I enjoyed playing with her core, and I made her cum twice before she finally pushed my head away from her pussy. She turned so she was laying on the couch with me kneeling next to her on the floor.

"Ok ok ok, I need you to stop. I need a break." She panted for a minute, mumbling to herself while I sat there watching her. "Fuck me. You're so fucking good at that. Holy shit, Maddy..."

Finally, she was aware enough to look over at me. She was so beautiful. I was genuinely excited to spend as much of my time between her legs as I could. I admired the motion of her breasts as she collected herself. Damn, I've changed so much so fast. Before moving in I was mostly straight or at least I would have described myself as straight, but now I'm admiring my roommate's breasts after eating her out to two orgasms. Damn, and I loved my life so much right now, even if it was constant chaos and I felt I was losing all control over my own choices. She just smiled up at me as she calmed down.

"Fuck, Maddy, I cannot believe it took me this long to find out you were this good at licking pussy. I would've had you between my legs so long ago! Fuck, I may have tried dating you before Christopher showed up if I'd known you were this good. Oh well. This is going to be such a good week! I am going to love having you as a free-use toy all week!"

I just smiled at her. I don't know why, but hearing that she wished she would have dated me was satisfying in a way I couldn't describe. My hand wanted to creep down to my pussy, but I was honestly hoping she would help me get off. I looked at her as a smirk broke across her face.

"Awe, does my new toy want something? Awe, your little pussy is just about dripping on the floor, isn't it? Hmm..."

Oh please oh please oh please! I'm so ready for it!

"Well, I loved that and absolutely needed it, but I think I'm heading off to bed, at least to relax in bed for a while. Thanks for the joy, little toy!"

"Really?!"

"Oh yes. I know you want to get off, I can see it in that desperate look in your eyes right now. But remember, you are free-use to me, not the other way around. If you want to get off, then go to your little room and grind on your pillow, I don't care. It isn't my job to help you orgasm. Maybe I'll do it next time, but not this time. Hell, maybe I'll wake you up at 2 in the morning one day this week just to make you orgasm until you pass out, just because I want to."

My jaw dropped as she smiled at me, sitting up on the couch. She leaned down and kissed my forehead again before standing and walking away. She slung her dress over her shoulder and I think she added an extra sway to her hips, knowing I would be watching. She even turned to look at me over her shoulder right before disappearing down the hallway. She caught me staring and winked at me, then left me alone in the living room naked.

I was so fucking horny at that point that I was just about to start masturbating there on the living room floor when I heard my phone buzz. I found it and opened up the text I'd received. It was from Kayla.

*Kayla: when we come back from the movie tonight, I don't want to see you. We will be in the living room, so make sure you aren't there. You can listen from your room if you want, but I better not discover you hiding behind a couch or anything.*

She was already talking about after the movie?! How long had I been licking Britney's pussy?! I looked at the time and found it had been almost an hour and a half since they had left us at the apartment. Fuck me, I hadn't even noticed I was working her over for that long!

Well, better make sure I'm not here when they get back. I'd hate to lose track of time while masturbating and then they walk in on me. That would be doubly embarrassing. I grabbed my dress and my phone and went to my bedroom. I didn't bother wasting any more time before satisfying my needy clit. I threw my phone and dress on the ground once I closed the door and jumped on my bed. I pulled open my bedside table and pulled out one of my handy toys. I think I was in the room for maybe 20 seconds before my legs were in the air and I was plunging the toy in and out of my dripping hole. Fuck, I wish it was Christopher's cock, but this will do for now.