Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how's my girl doing? From what I hear, it's been an eventful evening for you."

"Uh, yeah. Definitely that. But please don't make me wait, I really wanna fuck you! Megan said you made sure they promised not to make me cum and I'm getting desperate over here!"

"Haha I need a minute still. First why don't you tell me about your evening."

I didn't argue or stall, I just launched into the story. I told him the full tale of what I'd been up to with both of my other roommates. I went fast mainly because I was just so fucking horny and ready for his cock.

"Wow! Sounds exciting!"

"Please just shove your cock in me and tell me about your date. Please! I need it!"

"Haha I know you do! It's the whole point, remember? Ok. Well, if you want my dick in you, you're going to need to get me hard again."

The words were barely out of his mouth and I was pouncing only him. I pulled him to the bed and threw him down so I could have his dick. To be fair, he was already starting to get hard from my story, but I knew what he wanted. Within seconds, my mouth was on his dick, trying to take him as deep as I could go.

"Can you taste her on me? Spoiler alert, we fucked and she came all over my dick. I'm sure you can taste her pussy and her cum on me."

I definitely could. He was covered in her. I somehow was even more turned on now, being made to clean her juices off of his dick. Fuuuuuuck, so hot! I gotta be careful about saying that out loud though, or he'll probably make me do this more often. I don't want that...right?

"Ooo, that's good, keep doing that. Well, this isn't my first blowjob of the night, and I have to tell you, she was better at it."

He knew how to push my buttons now.

"We didn't really watch a movie. We went to the movies, even bought tickets and went inside, but we were distracted the whole time. We made out for the first part of the movie, but then she bent over and pulled my dick out right there in the middle of the theater! I couldn't believe it! We've never really done stuff like that, kiss, sure, but not actual sex stuff in public. She is all about it! She sucked my dick in that dark theater, without a care in the world if someone saw her."

Shit, that's so hot! He was right, we'd never been into public stuff before, but thinking back to that first weekend, it was clear I had a bit of an exhibitionist thing I'd never known about. And it was clear Kayla enjoyed public stuff too.

"She didn't make me go off immediately, though. No, she toyed with me. She said she wanted to make sure it was a huge one for me. She sat back up and I ran my fingers all over her body. I know how much she likes to cum, so I made sure to push her pleasure as much as I could. Between the kisses all over her skin, pinching her nipple and clit, and fucking her with my fingers, she eventually came with her hand clamped over her mouth. She came there in the middle of the theater. Thankfully nobody had seen us, but damn, just the chance to be caught was so fucking hot."

It really was. And I could feel his cock fully harden in my mouth. I'm going to pretend that was because my blowjob was that good and not because of how hot the memory of being with Kayla was.

"Well, she said she needed to return the favor, so her hand made its way to my dick and she started pumping me. She leaned in and started whispering in my ear too. She was really playing into the cuck cake role. She was telling me how she is going to be the one I have sex with most from now on. She kept saying you didn't deserve my dick, and it was hers now. She said I already knew I loved her pussy more than yours, so giving yours up for good would be easy. She went on and on about how we can just make an official cuck out of you and keep you as a servant for us around the house. How we could fuck every day while you watched from the closet. I came so hard! As soon as she knew it was coming, she bent over and took my dick in her mouth again. Fuck, it was so hot."

Did he cum because of all the stuff she was talking about?!?! No, it must have been because of the handjob, maybe. Ugh, why was my pussy dripping right now??! Damn I was this turned on and they were still at the theater. I know his story is going to involve at least an hour after they get home, so there is still a long way to go.

"Kayla sat up and looked at me, before showing me her mouth full of my cum. Damn, Maddison, I won't lie, that was so sexy to see. She then swallowed it and showed me her empty mouth, a huge smile on her face. She was like 'we both know I give a better blowjob than her, and the sex was so good last time. I want to fuck again, let's go back to my place.' I jumped up, tucking my dick back in my pants and we bolted out of the theater."

Of course he was super eager to get home and fuck Kayla.

"She didn't take her hand off of my dick the entire drive, so I had to focus as hard as I could to ensure we didn't crash or anything. Then, when we got here, she grabbed my hand and we ran to the door. As soon as she closed the door behind us, she was all over me. Her hands were in my hair and on the back of my head, her mouth was on mine, her leg was wrapped around the back of my leg. We made out right there in the living room, without even checking to see if anyone else was there. Eventually she broke the kiss and we stepped further into the room. She smiled at me before reaching into the top of her dress to pull her tits out. She is so sexy! It's like she knows exactly how to turn me on."

Me too, apparently. I could picture the move. She really knows what she's doing. I continued bobbing my head on his cock, just about ready to shove it in my pussy, if it weren't for his hand holding my head on his cock.

"She looked up at me with a sort of fire in her eyes and I knew she had something mischievous planned. I stayed a couple steps back, just waiting to see what she had planned. With that devilish and sexy smile, she pulled the zipper on the back of her dress, letting it fall to the ground at her feet. Just like that, she was naked in front of me. She picked up her dress, folding it onto the table, and posed for me. She was like 'hey, take a picture of me. That way you can show Maddy how much prettier I am than her. Show her the beautiful woman that you get to fuck whenever you want. And I mean, whenever you want.' So that's what I did! Here, she made me promise to show you this before fucking you."

He pulled his phone out of his jeans next to him on the bed and showed me his screen. Fuck me. She's just not fair.

I don't think I blinked while looking at Kayla's naked body on my boyfriend's phone. How am I supposed to compete with her?!

"I know, right?! She's got a perfect body. Her tits are bigger than yours, her ass is bigger than yours. Can you believe she is going to let me fuck her whenever I want?! Aren't I so lucky?"

I was so fucking aroused listening to this, but he didn't stop there.

"I need to hear you say it. Say I'm lucky I get to fuck someone as hot as her. Say you're happy that I get to fuck someone as sexy as her."

He pulled my head off his cock as he spoke. I was on autopilot.

"Christopher, you're so lucky to get to fuck someone as sexy as Kayla, and I'm so happy you get to fuck her whenever you want."

"Mmm, and Kayla won that bet too. Damn, I don't know how she understands your kink so well! It's crazy! Anyway, after she posed for a few pictures, she sat on the table and spread her silky thighs for me. She put on the most excited little smile while looking me in the eyes."

"Then she said 'uh, so, do you think you could do me the pleasure of using that perfect tongue? You always give me such good orgasms. And what better way to celebrate the fact my pussy is always available for your use.' I couldn't say no to her, could I? Nope. I dove in and enjoyed her taste. God, Maddison, maybe she doesn't taste as good as you say Britney tastes, but fuck, I love it. I ate her pussy for all I was worth, enjoying every single lick."

I couldn't handle this anymore, I needed his cock again. He just wouldn't take his hand off my head.

"And the way she screams. I can't believe you didn't hear her. Oh, I love it! After she came, she didn't even wait for her orgasm to finish. She was still shaking as she pushed my head back from her quivering pussy. She quickly undid my belt and pants, shoving them down my legs and to the ground. Then she was back up on the table, still struggling to get her breath under control before I had fully registered what was going on. She gasped 'fuck me, Chris, fuck me now.' And with that look on her face and her legs spread for me, there was no way I could resist her."

He was so excited while he was telling me his story.

"I moved forward, the tip of my dick touching her lips, but then she put her hand on my chest to stop me. I looked at her face, and she still clearly had lust in her eyes, but she also had a look of determination on her face. She said 'wait, wait, wait. As you put your glorious dick in me, I want you to tell me just how much you prefer me over her. Tell me how you would rather fuck my pussy than hers, how you'd rather watch my tits bounce while I ride your cock than hers. And promise me you'll tell her exactly what you tell me.' She had so much excitement in her face, especially her eyes."

Oh, I could only imagine how much she loved the idea of making my boyfriend praise her over me while they fucked. She clearly loves this game, otherwise she wouldn't be doing this. And fuck me, I'm loving it too...

"I smiled and started slowly pushing my dick in her soft and wet folds. I told her 'holy shit, Kay, your pussy is so much better than Maddy's. You don't even compare. Hers never gets as wet as yours, hers never squeezes my cock like yours, hers never makes me cum like yours. I know we've only fucked a couple times, but damn I'm already getting addicted to your pussy.' Her eyes were rolling back as I was talking, she loved hearing that so much! She's so fucking hot too, and even more so when her tits are bouncing while I pound into her."

His dick was hard as a rock now. I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed back against his hand so I could lift my head fully off his cocky, desperate to push him inside my needy pussy, but he held me down again.

"Haha I know you want to fuck me, just one more thing before I let you ride me. I promised her I'd tell you this: her pussy is far and beyond better than yours. The way she moves, the way she feels, the way she orgasms and the way she makes me cum. Maddison, I'm going to fuck her a lot, and not always just to push your kinky buttons. I'm going to fuck her because I love it. I'm going to fuck her because she loves it. We are going to fuck because we want to. I'll keep telling you about it obviously, especially because it drives you crazy, but I can't say no to her pussy, she's too good."

He looked 100% sincere. And that made me cum. Just those words, I hadn't touched my pussy at all. But those words, that humiliation, the idea that he loved fucking her that much, the fact that they would do it more for themselves instead of just for our game...I came, hard. I almost forgot to breathe with his dick in my throat. If it wasn't for his dick blocking my mouth, I probably would've screamed. Fuck me, it was ridiculous that I should orgasm just from that, or from that at all, but damnit I couldn't deny how much I loved it.

This time when I moved to lift my head, he didn't stop me. He smiled at me as I straddled his body. He spoke up again just as I was lining his cock up with my cunt.

"Fuck me, Maddison, knowing that Kayla was better. Ride me like you wish you were as sexy as she is."

I pushed all the way down on the first stroke, cumming again. Not as big as the one a few seconds ago, but so quickly afterwards it was almost a continuation of the first. I quivered on top of my boyfriend while he reached up and pinched my nipples.

"If only your tits were as big as Kayla's. Oh well. Speaking of, back to my story. She looked like she came when I told her how much better she was, and then she immediately started kissing me. I kissed her back, and we continued to make out while we fucked out there in the living room. We didn't have a single care about any of you walking out to catch us, we were fully in the moment. I couldn't believe the ways she was squeezing my dick with the walls of her pussy. She pulled her body firmly against mine, and I held her tits in my hands. They are like the perfect size, a full handful with perfect little nipples."

He pinched me again to emphasize how mine weren't perfect. I closed my eyes, picturing them fucking in my mind.

"After a little bit we turned so she could lay back on the table and then she started begging me 'fuck me hard! Pound my pussy! You can have it whenever you want! Fuck me harder than you fuck her!' And thats what I did. I pounded my dick into her with long and firm strokes which drove her crazy! She started playing with her own tits as she came again on my cock. I think that was her 4th orgasm of the night. I didn't slow down though, I just kept going, pushing us to a bigger climax. And she met me every step of the way. She squeezed my dick, kept telling me all these dirty ideas about how we can have a real relationship and you can just be our live in maid, how we can tie you up and make you watch every time we fuck, how we can move in together and spend every night fucking. Gah, she was so sexy and so fucking good at the dirty talk. I almost roared as I was ready to cum. That's when she came again, for the 5th time tonight, and I pulled out and covered her sexy body in my cum. Fuck, I was so close to going off in her that time."

I came too, almost sharing in their mutual orgasm. And as I came on my boyfriends dick, knowing I wasn't the first to do that tonight, he pushed me off of his dick. I knew that meant he was close so I quickly dropped down and took him in my mouth again as he came. Honestly, it didn't feel like a very big load. It felt like Kayla had taken almost everything out of him (literally) and I was left with the scraps.

And that's when it hit me. He came again while she described how they can humiliate me?! I'm starting to think he really loves the idea of humiliating me like that. It really feels like he has a cheating kink too. I need to make sure we are still ok at some point, cause I don't want to lose him.

"I stepped back and just admired how sexy she looked there on the table, my cum all over her pussy, mound, and stomach. She smiled at me too, basking in the glow 5 orgasms can have on her."

I know the feeling, and it is a glorious feeling.

"Then she sat up and we moved to her room. She wanted to clean up a bit, and wanted to chat for a while. She said she didn't want this to just be a fuck each other and then done thing. She loves the bonding after good sex, and she didn't want to miss out on that. We talked for a while, until we heard a scream from over here. We figured it was either Britney or Megan, since I asked them not to get you off. We laughed and talked about how sexy you probably looked with your head between their thighs. We want to see it at some point, fyi."

The casual and friendly nature of their conversation was somehow arousing too. They were talking like lovers, not just fuck buddies. Were they lovers now? I slid over and laid beside him, still coming down from my orgasm.

"Then I came this way, which catches you up in the story."

"Hey, babe." I hated that I was about to ask this, but I couldn't help it. "You're not going to leave me for her, are you?"

He didn't immediately answer, but he looked at me seriously before rolling onto his side so he could look me in the eyes.

"Maddison, I know we get pretty lost in the game and the personas we build, but I'm putting that away because I think you're serious and not just asking that out of kinky fun. This is all a game. You know that. Sure, there might be parts that are true, like the fact that she is super sexy and she is such a good fuck, but I love you. That isn't changing, and I have no intention of breaking up with you. During the weeks we decide to play the game, I'm going to lean into it, because I think we all get off on the dynamic, but know that I love you. Ok?"

"Yeah, I hear you. Ok. I love you too."

"Good! Now, I'm going to get back into character. Remember, we are in this for a bit but we can stop whenever. We don't have to be fully in the game whenever we go on a date or something, but otherwise let's see where this goes. I think it's pretty clear we are both loving these sexy roles and the sex has been amazing. Fuck, I came 3 times in the last two hours. I haven't done that shit it a loooong time. If at any point we don't like it, we can pull out and stop the game, but I don't think it will get to that point. Ok, be back in a second, I need some water. You ladies have taken a lot of fluids from me today." He smiled as he jumped up, threw his boxers on and went out of my room.

I knew what he said was true, but I was really starting to feel this wasn't just a game any more. I really felt like Kayla was going to try and steal him from me. I know, I'm crazy, but still! Ok, trust, Maddison, trust. You love Christopher and he loves you. Maybe I just need a weekend away with him or something to reestablish everything is ok. Yeah, maybe I'll propose that for next weekend or something.

I looked around to try and distract myself. Christopher had intentionally set up his phone to stand up against my pillow with Kayla's picture still up earlier, and i could see it was still there, showing off her beautiful body. I knew he did it just to tease me earlier, but fuck, it was still pushing my buttons. I wondered what other pictures he had taken of her. I reached over and picked up his phone, swiping to the side to see what the next picture was. Sure enough, there she was, in all her glory. Damn, no wonder he loves fucking her so much. I'm barely coming into this lez stuff and I want to taste her.

All in all, he had taken almost a dozen pictures of my beautiful naked roommate tonight. He had more nudes of her than me, that was for sure. Wait, is that something i should feel jealous of? Ugh, I'm so confused these days. I started to scroll back to the original picture to put the phone back, when, surprise surprise, Christopher walked back in.

"Wow, Maddison! I really thought you had better self control than this! Twice in the first two weeks?! I think that's going to bring about another rule for you."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What is wrong with me?!

"Look, it's late and I'm exhausted, so I'll let you off without a punishment from me. But we both know I'm going to tell Kayla and I'm sure she's going to have a punishment for you."

He walked over, grabbed his phone, and bent down to kiss me. I returned his kiss as lovingly as I could, while still being scared on the inside of what Kayla was going to do next.

"I'll be back tomorrow, I think the girls have a plan for all of us. Get some sleep and we will talk more then."

It felt like a rather abrupt end to our time together. Considering he casually chatted with Kayla for what must have been at least 30 minutes after they had sex, yet with me he was quickly leaving within 5 minutes of both of us cumming, it just felt wrong. We said our loves and goodbyes, and then he left to say bye to Kayla and tattle on me, of course.

I started to go down the rabbit hole for what could happen next. Was Kayla going to give me a new rule to live by? Tonight was the first time we all talked about this openly, so was all of this going to become a bigger part of my every day life now? How far were Britney and Megan going to take these free use and pet play things? Ugh, so many questions but I fell asleep before I got too far down any of those paths. Hopefully everything ends up ok, especially whatever the ladies have planned for me tomorrow.