Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had one objective. I didn't care about making noise, I knew both Britney and Megan knew what I was doing so there was no point in hiding. Plus, there wasn't anything to really hide from them anymore. I was so damn turned on and I desperately needed an orgasm. I held my legs close, enjoying the feel of the dildo pushing my folds apart. I kept going for a minute or two, but it just wasn't doing the final trick. I knew what I needed, even if I never would've expected it a couple weeks ago, and I was still fully coming to terms with it. But that was getting easier and easier. This was just another piece of evidence that I really was into this cuckquean thing.

I quickly stood and ran to my dress. In one of my pockets was what I desired: Kayla's panties from tonight. The most recent ones that my boyfriend had taken off of his cuckcake and given to me, this time in front of everyone. The memory alone was super fucking hot. I threw myself back onto the bed, legs spread wide this time, panties in one hand against my face and the other busy sliding my toy back in my pussy. I didn't hold back, I fucked myself hard while imagining the two of them fucking tonight. Remembering what they looked like last time and imagining how they would do it tonight.

Unfortunately (and fortunately I guess), I didn't get very far in my fantasy. I was so turned on from everything, from the new lifestyle, from watching them drive off, from eating Britney's delicious pussy, from the dildo working me over hard, and from the fantasy building in my head, I orgasmed in less than 2 minutes. It's like I was always so close to cumming these days, that I always orgasmed super-fast. This was particularly fast though. I screamed; like full screamed. I didn't hold back. Fuck, I don't know why my pussy had so much control over my life these days.

I laid there on the bed completely naked, letting my mind wander for a bit. My hand left my pussy, pulling the toy out slowly, and was idly playing with my nipple, while the other continued to hold the panties against my face. I was tempted to poke my head out the door to see if they were in the living room already, but I was too worried about getting caught. I'd been good this past week and didn't want to experience another punishment or any new rules yet. I expect I'll get some at some point anyway, but I can at least hold on to a little of my dignity for a little longer.

Eventually I got up and threw some comfy clothes on. It was still relatively early, so I decided to distract myself with a show on Netflix. I grabbed my laptop and laid on the floor.

After putting on a tv show I didn't have to super pay attention to, I got lost in thought again. If I turn my computer down, I could probably hear if they are here. Or if they aren't, I should be able to hear when they get here, right? Do I want to hear? Should I turn my volume up so I can't hear? No way, I definitely want to know. Ooo, what if I snuck out there?! I could hide in the kitchen or something, and they would never know! Right? There is no way they would check in the kitchen. Well, unless they get a drink first or something. I could hide under the table, that could work. It's got a long tablecloth; they wouldn't see me. But if I want to see anything, I'd have to move the cloth a long way. Too risky. Damnit. Maybe I could hide in the hallway. What if I was just listening from the hall while they were messing around. Kayla said she didn't want to catch me, but she wouldn't see me from there, right? Unless she just so happened to look that way...fuck me. There's gotta be some way to watch them again. I know Christopher will tell me all about it later, but I just want to see it with my own eyes again, you know?!

I felt my phone vibrate next to me. I picked it up and saw there was a message from Christopher. It was a picture that instantly made my pussy wet again. There she was, completely naked, and clearly sitting on the small table in the living room. So, they were already here, which means I'd already missed my chance to sneak out, I think. They could possibly hear my door open, and I don't want another punishment. Just then another message came through.

*Christopher: Kayla thought you'd love a picture before we get going. I expect she was right! Hope you enjoy it!*

Fuck me. Now I'm getting horny again. I started running through all my options again.

I could just quietly masturbate for a while with Kayla's panties again. I could try to quietly open the door so I could hear. I could be even more risky and sneak out to watch them. Ugh, I have no self-control (which you obviously know already, I just get frustrated by it sometimes).

But in the end, I didn't need to make a decision.

An unknown option was picked for me. I was so focused on my tv show, I didn't hear my door quietly open. I had my back to the door, so I didn't see my beautiful roommate slowly walk towards me, quietly closing the door behind her. It wasn't until her hand playfully grabbed my ass that I even knew somebody else was in the room with me. I quickly turned, just as she dropped down on all fours above me. She had a beautiful smile on her face, clearly happy at catching me off guard.

She had changed into some sexy white lingerie, clearly ready for some attention from me. It was beautiful, just like her.

"Hello, my pet. It sounded like you had fun with Britney, but it's my turn now."

She smiled down at me while I smiled up at her.

"I think you're probably dripping wet while your boyfriend is out there fucking his girlfriend, and I want to capitalize on that arousal. Hope your tongue has recovered from the workout it sounded like Britney gave you, because I am going to wear you out all over again."

I welcomed the distraction and leaned in to kiss my owner. Don't worry, I won't bore you with the details of us having sex. We will just move on to the next part.

...

Jk, I know you're just as invested in hearing every salacious part of my tale as I am in telling it. To be honest, thinking back on all these events gets me going again each time I start, which inevitably slows my storytelling (sorry in advance if that means the time between chapters is long). But enough of that, back to Megan kissing me in her sexy white lingerie.

I let myself fall under her control immediately and completely. She wanted me to play the obedient pet, and I gladly filled that role for her.

She still towered over me as we continued making out. I felt her bending over me as her hands wandered my body wherever she pleased. I rolled onto my back (don't worry, I slid my laptop out of the way first) and then slid my hands up her back, pulling her tightly against me as she established her ownership of me. After a minute or two, she broke our kiss but kept her face against mine.

"My pet, I don't want a quick orgasm like most of our previous times. No, after listening to you spend nearly an hour with Britney, I want more. I need to figure some stuff out, and I know just the stimulation I need to do it. So. Tonight, I want you to take your time. I want you to build me up as slow and as long as possible. While your boyfriend fucks his other girlfriend out there, I want you to channel all of that arousal, all of that horniness, into my body. As you hear them fucking like animals out there, I want you to make love to me in here."

My brain was somehow processing everything she was saying at a mile a minute and refusing to function properly. I didn't even have a proper reaction to her words because I was so fucking turned on, the truth of her words piercing straight to my dripping pussy. Before I could come to full understanding, her soft lips were on mine again.

While I didn't consciously understand everything she said right away, I did get it subconsciously. My body knew what it was doing, even if my brain hadn't caught up. My tongue danced with hers. There was still passion in our kiss, but it was different, somehow. To be fair, we had only kissed a few times, but I'm also going to include the times I've made out with Britney in this. How can I describe it...? It felt...more, uh, intentional? The previous kisses had all been hot, heavy, passionate, and yet filled with some form of hesitance (and lust somehow). This time, it was like we were just focused on kissing, not worried about where it was going. I mean, we both knew where it was going, but that wasn't the point. We were kissing because we wanted to kiss, you know?

Ugh, I don't know how to say it. Regardless, I loved the slower version of our make-out session. The intentionality was fantastic and made my skin tingle, and not just the skin around my crotch. As we kissed, she started to push my head down away from her face. I let her lead me, since she's effectively in charge of me anyway. I trailed kisses down her neck, across her collar bone, and then pulled her bra straps down her arms and the cups away from her breasts so I could give her chest proper attention.

I tried to do as she said early. I took my time as much as humanly possible, but I realized that this was my first time touching another woman's boobs (I know there are probably some guys reading this that are disappointed by that, but girls don't touch each other's boobs as often as you probably wish we did). Ok, just like Megan has told me before, just do what I like to have done to me. I gave her chest scattered, small, delicate kisses, trying to hit every inch of her magnificent skin. I occasionally gave her nipples light flicks with my tongue, just to keep her guessing. I even kept my hands gently squeezing or rubbing around her.

I am confident enough to say that she loved it. And a little part of me was proud to make my owner feel this good without even touching her pussy. The girls might be right, maybe I am a natural at this submissive lesbian thing. She was lightly moaning, almost purring in satisfaction as I explored her. She audibly gasped when my mouth finally latched over one of her nipples, lightly applying suction while my tongue continued to tease her erect nipple. I switched back and forth a few times, loving the way her body moved against mine as I enjoyed her chest.

I started leading more as she succumbed to the pleasure, and decided to break my attention away from her breasts to kiss her again. She welcomed it with more lust than before, but so much excitement it was fantastic! We kissed while I continued playing with her nipples with my fingers.

Eventually I moved back down to suck on her glorious breasts again, but my mouth wasn't the only thing to move. As I trailed down to her chest, my hand mimicked my head's movement by sliding down Megan's tummy. I felt her smooth skin as my hand made it to the top edge of the white panties. When my mouth found her nipple, I pushed my hand under her panties. This double move made her gasp and shudder against my body.

Just as I did with her upper body, I took my time with her lower body too. I didn't go straight for her clit like Christopher had done to me so many times. Instead I played with her, running my fingers over her mound, tracing the edges of her lower lips with my fingers but never actually touching her core. She wanted me to touch her pussy, I could tell. The way she moved against me made that very clear. But I made her wait. After the way they edged me that first Saturday, I had a theory that waiting just made the climax better, so I was going to use that knowledge to my advantage tonight (and her advantage too, let's be clear).

Finally, after long enough that I thought she was on the verge of grabbing my hand and forcing it on her delicate folds, I made contact. I didn't just lunge in either, but a quick flick of her clit with my thumb made her moan so beautifully that I knew I'd made the right decision. She grabbed my head with one hand and the back of my hand with the other, I think purely on instinct as she was overwhelmed with the sudden spike in pleasure.

I spent the next several minutes with my mouth either on her breasts or on her face while my hand explored every inch of her pussy I could reach. I felt the softness of her lips and the folds on either side of her opening. I played with her clit, loving how much it stood out from her body (it felt like a strong indication of just how turned on she was). I even teased the skin between her vagina and her ass, loving the way that it made her shudder in my arms.

After what must have been almost 15 minutes, my fingers delved into her body. I couldn't believe just how wet she was. My fingers were basically pulled inside by her internal muscles. My fingers were well lubricated after playing with her for that long, but I honestly didn't know that a pussy could get this wet. At least I don't think I've ever been this wet, and these girls had made me absolutely dripping before. It was so fucking sexy and made me feel proud of just how well I was doing.

But unlike the rest of our session, I didn't get to finger my owner for very long. It had only been maybe 30 seconds when she screamed and shook as she came all over my hand. I know I have had a hair trigger recently, but it was so fucking arousing seeing and feeling her cum on me that quickly. I smiled up at her as she continued riding the waves of her pleasure.

She was still shivering when she frantically pulled my hand out of her panties and threw herself backwards.

"Fuck! Lick me, I need that magic tongue. Now. I need it right now, my pet."

She was desperately pulling her panties off while I watched, moving to a kneeling position above her. When they were finally off, she threw her legs back and looked up at me. I intended to tease her and make her wait even longer, but I saw the look in her eyes and knew what it meant. She was telling me to follow orders, and that's what I did. I settled down into position, and gave her pussy a nice, long lick.

I was lost in my work again. I took my time as much as I could, but I was loving it almost as much as she was. The feel of her hips moving against my face, the way her opening seemed to be drooling with her wetness constantly as my tongue worked her over, the way she constantly moaned, sighed, and gasped. It was so fucking sexy. Honestly, I wish I had set my phone up to record it so I could masturbate to it. I probably would've gotten off at least a dozen times to that video between then and now.

I did my best to prolong the build up though. I knew she was going to have a huge orgasm, but I wanted to make it as big as possible. I let her build up towards the edge twice before bringing her back down a bit. I don't know how close I got her to actually climaxing, I'm still very new at this part after all. I used my fingers to stimulate her from the inside while my mouth continued playing around on her skin. I flicked and kissed and nibbled on her clit, I ran my tongue all around her vagina, and I gently pulled on her labia with my teeth, everything aimed at building her up like I love to be stimulated.

But finally I knew we were at the climax, I could feel her walls gripping the two fingers I had thrust inside her and I knew if I latched on to her clit she would finally orgasm. I decided she was ready and did just that.

I was the one that wasn't ready, though. She screamed, like full on, top of her lungs, screamed. Her legs clamped like a vice on the sides of my head. Her hands grabbed my hair in her tight fists, pulling me against her pussy as hard as she could. Her back arched, her muscles all tightened. I'd never seen anything like this. And then she squirted, literally squirted, absolutely covering my face. It tasted and smelled slightly different than she normally did (lol it's crazy I knew what she "normally" tasted and smelled like). It was less strong, but definitely sweeter and tangier, I think. Hell, I'd never tasted anything like it before so that might be a bad description.

I had heard stories about it, I'd seen porn with it, but it was so much more intense than I ever expected. I knew I wanted to make her do that again though, without a doubt. I almost passed out from a lack of oxygen as she continued her vice grip on my head, but she eventually loosened her grip. I think she probably just fully lost control of her muscles, to be honest, which made me extraordinarily proud. Wow, my life has clearly changed drastically if all of the sudden I'm "extraordinarily proud" of making my roommate and owner orgasm so hard she squirted and couldn't move. Whatever, this is where I am and I am so fucking happy with it right now.

I laid there, head on her thigh, mouth lightly kissing around her pussy while she recovered. Her hand found its way to my head where she pet me for a while. I have no idea how long we were like that, but I could've stayed there between her legs for another hour or two and been happy. I was extremely turned on and so ready for another orgasm, but at this exact moment I didn't want to move and kill the perfection of everything. Instead, I waited for her to make a move.

It took a long time, but she finally spoke up.

"Holy shit, Maddy. That was fucking amazing. Like out of this world amazing. How the fuck did you do that?"

"Haha glad you loved it! Apparently your body really likes going slow." I had a shit eating grin on my face as I spoke, though she couldn't see it.

"Well, I hope we get to do that many many many more times. Fuck me. I need to sleep now. I can barely keep my eyes open."

I didn't say anything. I was torn because I loved this experience for her, but I also really wanted to go off and it sounded like that wasn't going to happen.

"Oh my god. I can't get over it. That was hands down the best orgasm of my life. Shit, my pussy is still quivering."

"I know, I can feel it." I kissed her lower lips to emphasize my place between her legs.

"Ok. Fuck. Ok. My pet, I can't imagine how much you want to orgasm too, but we promised Christopher that we wouldn't get you off tonight. I think he wants the pleasure of it."

Oooooooooooooh. That explains why they were refusing to touch my needy pussy! Ok, I guess I understand this then.

"Speaking of, I think it's almost time for him to head this way. They were already fucking when I came to your door earlier, so they're definitely finished by now."

Shit, that was almost an hour ago! That is so long to have sex! There is no way they were fucking for that long, right?!

"We are definitely doing this again sometime, my pet. Now, be a good girl, and get on the bed naked and wait for your boyfriend. You were an excellent pet tonight, and I'll give you a reward tomorrow."

With that she stood on shaky legs, kissed the top of my head, and walked to the door. When she made it to the door, she looked back at me. I couldn't quite read her expression, but I got this sense of happiness as she smiled and left. I then got to my own feet and took off my clothes. My shorts had a very visible wet spot, a huge indication of just how aroused I was. Once I was naked, I climbed onto my bed to wait for Christopher, just like Megan told me to. I was a good pet, after all.

I waited for another 20 minutes. That meant they'd been home for over an hour already. Sure, we'd had sex that long before, maybe once. But let's be honest, usually the actual sex is 10-30 minutes. There is usually some cuddling or talking beforehand and afterwards, but only rarely do we actually go at it for more than 30 minutes. That's usually plenty of time for me to orgasm once or twice and Christopher to go off once. I'm just going to assume that is what happened this time. Assume they talked for a while...

When he walked into my room, he was still completely naked. Wow, he hadn't even bothered to get dressed before walking around the condo. I mean, I guess they had sex in the living room anyway, but still. The girls had clearly talked to him ahead of time about not making me cum, so maybe he asked them to stay hidden for a while tonight too? Not only was he naked, he also had this huge smile on his face, like everything was great. Like he'd just had a great time fucking my roommate and was ready to tell me about it. Which, I guess, is probably 100% accurate.