Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

A/N: I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Slight spoiler alert in this note, so please don't read any further if you'd rather know nothing about what is coming in the story. No huge details or anything, just general direction of the story.

I am turning to you guys for some input on what direction to take a storyline. I've thrown both sides around in my head countless times and I can see both working with the direction I want to take the story overall and I've struggled to pick what to do. I'm trying to decide if I want to make Megan fall in love with Maddy so they are kind of a couple whenever Chris is with Kayla, but I'm not sure if that is the way to go or not. What do you think? I intend to keep Chris and Maddy together in the long run, so this wouldn't lead to them breaking up in the end (at least it wouldn't with how I currently see it working out in both directions). It could be a fun dynamic to add, but it also could distract from the cuckquean side by making it a mutual, almost open relationship. It won't come into play for a few chapters, so plenty of time to provide input.

Either let me know what you think in the comments or shoot me a message, I love talking to readers about what you want to see in the story. Thanks and happy reading!

-ASW