Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet it did and I am..."

"Shh, stop interrupting please and let me get this all out at once."

"You're right, my bad. Sorry, continue."

"Thank you. Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night and just kept thinking on it for hours. I think I came to a realization though. I think we just dove in too fast. I think I needed to go slower, because going fast made it feel like you really did want to leave me for her." He started to speak again, but thankfully stopped himself so I could continue. "I know you didn't, but that's what it felt like. I now realize that i needed time with just the two of us without the game in the background. I needed days where you weren't secretly texting Kayla. I needed days we could go on a date where you didn't come home and go kiss her first. I just wanted to still feel like your love was mine more than anyone else's."

I looked at him and paused for a second, wanting to give him a chance to talk. He looked at me too and then took the hint.

"Maddison, I completely understand and am so sorry for pushing everything so fast. I never wanted it to make you feel that way, and I wish I'd made us go slower. I love you so much and I completely agree with stopping the game. Kayla really was just part of the cuckquean thing, I would never leave you for her. To be honest, she's a little spoiled for my taste Haha!"

"Ha, yeah, she does come from serious money. But I promise, I believe you. I just want more time for us. I guess the best way to say it is that I don't want to be reduced to just my kink, and that you still valued me by your side."

He was parking the car in the parking lot for his building when he started talking.

"Of course, Maddison. I hear that and we can make that our number one priority again. I'm sorry i got so focused on these games that I lost sight of what mattered most. I'll fix that immediately."

"Sounds good." I leaned over and we shared a quick chaste kiss. "Now hurry up and change! I'll wait here."

"Ok ok! Be right back!"

I sent Megan a quick text, just to let her know she clearly did a good job choosing this outfit. Plus I wanted to tell her that everything was going to be ok with me and Christopher. Speaking of, he got back within just a few minutes, and then we were off. We went to a nice brunch place we had never been to but had heard of several times. It was nice to be together again and going on new adventures. We were shown to a table, which was on the far end of the dining room, but thankfully not in the middle of everyone because I was starting to feel a bit playful. Maybe we could have some fun already and I wouldn't have to wait for later to start teasing Christopher. That could be exciting! I was staring at him when he looked my way.

"Ooo, I like that look in your eye! What are you thinking??"

Haha what a question! Oh, should I tell him the truth?!?! Or do I even know what the truth is? I think I do, but I decided to play it slow anyway.

"Oh, nothing. Just hungry I think."

I smiled inwardly as I picked up the menu and pretend to read it. Oh, come on, you know I can't just dive straight back into it. We gotta ease into this. I know it may not seem like it, but I really don't define my life around sex. Or at least I don't usually. No, we will get there, but I wanted to take my time.

Hey, I'm serious! I mean, we both know I'm probably going to fuck Christopher today, but I'm not going to fuck him in this restaurant. Nope, I want a proper fuck today, and a sneaky quickie isn't going to cut it.

We ordered and chatted throughout the meal. It felt like old times! We didn't talk about him fucking Kayla, we didn't talk about what I was up to with the other ladies, we didn't talk about sex at all. We had a real catch up. We talked about the "boring couple" stuff: work, tv, and the future. Honestly, we'd talked about the future many times before, and I was hopeful that we would be taking the next step sometime soon. Whether that was moving in together or getting engaged, it didn't matter to me. But I was sure that Christopher was my future, as long as this kink stuff didn't get out of hand again.

It was in that moment that I decided to tell him my thoughts on us playing that day. There was no point in lying or keeping it a secret. Well, maybe one surprise. As soon as I finished eating. I excused myself to the bathroom. After doing my business, I launched my plan (is it egotistical to call it my sexy plan?) into action. I pulled my panties off, balled them up in my fist, and walked out.

Now, I'm not sure if I did this because I found it sexy or if it was because I found it sexy when Kayla did it to me over and over again. Ugh, who am I kidding? We all know how I felt about it. Let me rephrase it then: while I found it sexy that Kayla had pulled this stunt multiple times with Christopher and me, I was trying to prove that I was just as sexy as Kayla and that I could pull it off too.

I walked back to the table, nervous as hell that somebody else would know what I was doing. I did my best to not look around and to walk quickly but not too quickly. I was so nervous I almost missed my chair when I got back. I sat down and waited, my fist still hidden below the table so Christopher couldn't see. After another minute he spoke up.

"What do you want to do next?"

"I've heard good things about that art museum down the street. Are you up for checking it out with me?"

Ok, I know he isn't super into museums, but he knew I liked them. Plus, am I really that bad for capitalizing on him still making it up to me? Plus plus, I wanted to have some fun teasing him, and taking him to a place he found slightly boring would make it even more fun to spice it up for him.

"Yeah, sounds good! Let's go." He stood up and walked around to my side of the table, reaching out his hand to help me up. Perfect, I hoped he would do this! I reached out my fist still holding my panties and took his hand, opening my fist and placing the panties in his hand.

He looked at me confused for 1.2 seconds before the realization hit him, and his eyes got as big as I'd ever seen them! There it was! His eyes immediately darted back and forth between the panties in his fist, my eyes, and my crotch which was still hidden from his view. I teased spreading my legs open, but made sure my hands were in the way so he couldn't see anything. I probably wouldn't have been this confident if I hadn't arranged my seat to be facing an empty corner of the room, but thankfully nobody else was in front of me. I couldn't help but see the tent start forming in his pants already! There was that proof that he still found me fucking sexy! Can't blame a woman for being excited that she can get her man that excited so quickly. I reached my hand out again for him to help me up, and he quickly pulled me to my feet. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek before turning to leave.

"Come on, let's get going."

I was loving pretending like nothing had happened now that I was in eyesight of others. I turned to look at him and caught him watching my little ass as I walked away. I'm not gonna lie, I may have added a little more swing in my step, just for fun. I didn't do it too long though, just enough to tease him a bit.

Christopher caught up to me outside, holding my hand now that we were on the sidewalk. My panties weren't in his hands anymore, so I assume they were safely tucked away in his pocket or something. It felt nice, knowing how hot I found it when Kayla gave me her underwear each time, that Christopher was probably feeling the same way with mine in his pocket. Damn, I'm getting wet just remembering it!

Ok, focus. It was only a two-block walk, so we enjoyed the late morning sun and strolled along. We talked more about the future and stuff we wanted to do. He mentioned the cliche honeymoon to Hawaii, and honestly it sounded like a blast. We also hadn't gone on any vacations in a while, and we both felt it was about time to find an escape for a week or so.

It was so low-key erotic to be having normal conversation with my boyfriend while going commando in public! It felt so naughty! I knew then that I wasn't going to make it to tonight to fuck him. Nope. No point in trying to wait that long, but that didn't mean I couldn't have a bit more fun with him first.

We made it to the museum, bought tickets, and then found ourselves wandering the rooms filled with various forms of art. About 5 minutes in I was feeling daring again. I looked around and confirmed we couldn't be seen by anybody else at that moment and looked at Christopher he wasn't looking at me, so I made my move.

I was now super thankful that Megan had suggested an off-shoulder dress, and that I had decided to not wear a bra (let's be honest, my breasts aren't big enough to require one all the time, and on days I'm feeling randy like today I often go without one). One simple move and my nipple was fully exposed right there. I kept looking straight ahead, but watched Christopher out of the corner of my eye. After a few seconds, I watched him literally do a double-take when he looked at me. I waited for another three seconds before slowly looking this way and giving him a slight smirk.

Again, his eyes were huge! I looked down at his crotch, and the bulge was definitely there. Fuck, this is fun! I looked back at his face and had to wait for another few seconds for his eyes to move back up to my face. I winked at him (ok, maybe I'm starting to understand why people kept winking at me! It does feel playfully sexy...) and then pulled my dress back into position.

I didn't say anything about it or even acknowledged that anything had happened as we continued exploring the museum. I tried doing fun things like bending over unnecessarily or playing with the shoulder and hem of my dress. I waited an entire 10 minutes before flashing him outright again. This time I did another scan to make sure I couldn't be seen (I find it fun to flash Christopher, but that doesn't mean I want to be a full exhibitionist). When I felt safe. I turned to face him directly and he turned to look at me. I just watched his face as I slowly pulled the bottom of my dress up.

Honestly, I didn't have to pull it very far, so that's why I went slowly. I wanted to see his desire, to see how much he wanted me. And I wasn't disappointed. I'd last seen that look on Christopher's face when I was hiding in Kayla's closet watching them have sex for the first time. I was looking at the look Christopher was giving me and thinking about watching them that first time when I knew my teasing was over and it was time to go.

I put on my best sexy sway and walked straight towards him. He watched the movement of my hips as I approached him. I loved every second of having this power (is power the right word? It felt right) over him, controlling his desire. I couldn't stop thinking that Kayla probably felt similar holding power over both Christopher and me. I reached up on my tiptoes to whisper in his ear, putting on my best attempt at a 'sultry' voice.

"Take me to your place and fuck me. Now."

It may not have been the perfect sultry voice or the perfect word choice, but I felt it was effective. He lit up even more as he grabbed my hand and led me out of the museum. He was almost at a jog, but I didn't slow him down. We both were ready and I didn't want to wait any longer than I had to for a proper fucking. To be honest, I hadn't had his full attention like this since we started this cuckquean thing, and I was looking forward to it.

Chivalry was still alive, and he opened the car door for me. I showed my appreciation by bending over more than was necessary, flashing him once more. He watched until I was seated, ending his show. He smiled at me and ran around to his side and we were speeding off to his place. It felt like we were there in just a few minutes, and he pulled me from the car and another quick dash and then we were inside.

I half expected him to immediately push me against a wall and rip my dress off. Ok, fine, I wanted him to. But he didn't. No, he clearly wanted me, but he wasn't going to make this some frantic rushed sex or anything. No, he slowly approached me, put his hand under my chin to lift my face towards his, and gently pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss quickly grew in passion. My arms went around his neck, his arms wrapped around my body, I was lifted off the ground, my legs wrapped around his waist, my back was (finally) pushed up against a wall, and our tongues danced their beautiful dance the whole time.

We finally broke to breathe, with Christopher still holding me in the air against the wall. We were already out of breath, and I desperately needed his dick. I tried to put on that sexy voice again.

"I need you...bedroom..."

He got the message. He put me down and we were off towards the bedroom. I'd lost my shoes sometime while we were kissing, so I was literally only wearing my dress while Christopher was still fully dressed. I kissed him once and then stepped back. I pulled my dress off and bit my lip, you know, trying to do that sexy thing.

It's probably annoying that I keep saying it that way, "trying to be sexy." This cuckquean thing really impacted my confidence, clearly. I always thought I was cute, sexy even. But watching Christopher lust after Kayla, while sexy in and of itself, definitely had an impact on me. Anyways, I'm working on it lol.

I watched as he started taking his clothes off too. Damn, I'm lucky. I mean, he's not like a model, but he is still damn hot. He's got abs without the steroids, he's fit without spending every day at the gym, he's got a perfect sized cock, even if it's been in Kayla multiple times. Holy shit that last one popped into my head so fast. And somehow I'm even more excited...I'm going to ignore that for now.

I lunged at him the second he was fully naked with me and we were locked together again. He pushed me back until my legs hit the bed, and then I found myself laying on my back while he stood between my legs. He just smiled at me as he lowered his head right where I wanted him. Fuck, he is so damn good with that tongue. I know I've been building for a couple hours now, so I'm sure that has something to do with it, but I was already getting close to an orgasm and he had only been between my legs for a few minutes. My fingers were weaved in his hair, pulling his face against my pussy, and he took the hint to focus on my clit. I screamed as I came with my clit between his teeth, my world exploding for the first time that day. I know I've had a fair amount of orgasms lately, but this one felt different. No games, no kinks, just fucking the man I love.

I finally had the ability to move again and rolled over, pushing him back from my glowing pussy. I knew I was wet enough that he didn't need a blowjob to get prepped for entry, so I got up on my knees to be fucked for real. I looked over my shoulder at him, and didn't even try to make my voice sexy this time.

"Fuck me."

And dear god did he. He was inside me within the second, and 4 slow strokes later he was buried to the hilt. After that, we were going at it like we hadn't properly fucked in a long time. He pounded me there in doggy style for a while, and then he flipped me over and we kissed while he continued stroking in and out of me in missionary. This one is my personal favorite. Don't get me wrong, the animalistic nature of doggy is excellent, the control I get to have when I'm on top is fantastic, and getting fucked in what people apparently call "prone" position is so satisfying, but the submissive and yet loving nature of missionary is the best for me. He can dominate over me, put a hand on my throat (lightly, I'm not really into choking), we can make out or make eye contact, it can be slow and intentional or fast and furious...i love it!

We stayed like that for a long time, through another orgasm for me and building towards a third before his pace slowed and I took over. We rolled over, and I was in control as I sat up and rode him in cowgirl. I was sitting on top of him when I came for a third time, and I could tell he was close. I jumped off and flipped around so he could lick my pussy while I sucked his dick. He immediately dove in, making me gasp in pleasure before I'd even gotten his dick in my mouth! I blew him for maybe 2 minutes before he erupted in my mouth. I swallowed as much as possible as fast as I could. I spun around and collapsed in his arms after that, completely exhausted. He held me close and ran his hands over my skin as I slowly drifted to sleep, completely content in the arms of the man I loved.

***

We woke up a half hour later, and just spent the evening together. Thankfully I have clothes at his place, so I was able to wear something other than the dress I came in. I even had underwear there, so that was useful. We went to a movie before dinner (no, we didn't have sex in the theater haha), and had a nice casual dinner at a local bistro. It was just like old times, spending Saturday together, just enjoying life. Is it weird that I found that slightly weird?

Don't get me wrong, we had sex again that night, passing out afterwards and spending the night together like that. I didn't see my roommates until the next afternoon. Christopher dropped me off after lunch and I headed up to the condo alone. We had talked about it, and I decided that it was best if I have the next conversations with the girls without him there. I just wanted it to be open and honest, without the added tension of him being there too.

I walked in and all three ladies were there within sight. Megan and Britney were in the living area watching something on TV and Kayla was working on her computer at the dining room table. All three looked up at me as soon as I walked in. Within 15 seconds, Kayla closed her computer, the tv was turned off, and all three were standing near me, looking both happy and nervous at the same time.

"Uh, hi. Are you three ok?"

"Are we ok?! Are you ok?! We haven't heard from you in like 24 hours!" Ha, Megan being the concerned friend as always.

"Plus, we know things were in a weird spot and...you know...we were still kind of worried that you were pissed at us and avoiding us." Awe, is that Kayla being concerned too?! Wow, the whole cuckcake thing was a game for her. Ok, that's fine, I am good with that.

"Haha oh, no! I am ok and we need to talk about stuff, but I am definitely not pissed at any of you! I love you girls!"

"I tried to tell them, but noooooo! They were convinced there was more you weren't telling us, but I knew you would've said something if you were mad at us." I mean, Megan was at the advantage that I talked to her before leaving yesterday, so they should've just believed her.

"Do you wanna talk now or..."

"YES!" All three spoke at the same time and I was quickly dragged to the living area and all four of us were seated and all eyes were on me.

I told them what happened. I tried to be as honest as I could. They seemed to understand. Sure, they all felt bad that things got that far, but I made sure to explain I didn't blame any of them and wasn't upset with any of them. Kayla kept apologizing for going too far with Christopher and I kept telling her it was ok and I really didn't think she needed to apologize for anything. It was like a half hour later that we finally finished, all feeling at least a little better, from what I could tell. Then Megan stood up.

"Ok, so from what I can tell, we need some real roommate time! How about our first actual 'sleepover', no boys and just us roomies?!"

We all echoed our approval and enthusiasm, and then we dashed around getting ready. As I've said before, I have read enough erotica in my life to know what everyone is hoping for here, but it wasn't like that. No, this felt actual normal. We'd spent nights at each other's places before, even in dorms. This felt like that. We ate junk food, we talked about both shit and awesomeness in our lives, we watched a shitty rom-com...we just hung out. It felt like actual normal!