Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely! And feel free to check out my ass anytime you want." She smirked at me and then settled back on the couch. I really am lucky to have a friend like her in my life. Plus, she's definitely right: I have stuff to figure out.

I watched the movie, but I had a hard time focusing for basically the whole thing. I was debating whether I actually wanted to bring all the kinky games back or not. I mean, would it end up being any different? There were just so many variables and things that worried me.

But at the same time, I couldn't deny that the thoughts turned me on constantly these days. Christopher and I were still having sex like we used to, but there was just something different when we involved the kinks. Plus I couldn't stop thinking about Britney's pussy and what it would be like to just let her use me anytime she wanted. We didn't really get to try it before I called a halt to everything and it sounded hot, in a loss of control kind of way. The way Megan was controlling me and the way she made it sound like she was going to control more and more of my daily life was also arousing. I don't think I actually want to give up complete control like that, but the thought is hot.

At one point Megan could apparently tell I was lost in my thoughts because she did her best to comfort me. She leaned over, kissed me on the cheek (it was a chaste little peck, nothing more) and pulled me down to lay my head on her lap.

"Calm down, Maddison. Everything is going to be ok. Lay down and just relax. There is no hurry to figure things out."

So, then I was laying down with my head in her lap. She slowly stroked my hair, a mix between petting and playing with my hair. It was extremely relaxing, and slightly arousing for some reason. And, as much as I (and probably you) may have wanted her to do more, that was all she did for the rest of the movie. She just let me lay there and pet my head. It was so nice; I swear I was close to falling asleep for a bit there.

After the movie we didn't talk much. We basically said good night and went to our separate rooms. I part of me was sad about that, and that's what made me realize I actually wanted more. Not just sex, Christopher and I were having great sex these days. But I really did want the kinks back. At least I was pretty sure about all of them, even though tonight had just involved minor petting and submission, it lightly scratched an itch.

I don't even know how it happened, but I found myself on my bed with my trusty vibrator between my legs, trying to have a quiet orgasm before bed while picturing Megan treating me like her pet again. Yup, this was a real thing. Now to decide how much I want to bring back and what it means in the long run.

***

I spent the next day thinking about everything on and off basically the whole time. But by lunch on Friday, I had come to a decision. I want to try it out again, but with different...I don't know what to call it, settings? Ground rules? I did some "research" Thursday evening about the way people in various kink communities live in different levels of these kinks and definitely had some new ideas. So, assuming everyone is on board, I think we can do this even better than last time.

But first, the most important conversation: I need to make sure Christopher is up for it. The biggest piece of advice I kept finding was to make absolutely sure that both people in the relationship are ok with kinks that introduce additional players into your relationship. So, I have to talk to Christopher first. Fridays have always been date night for Christopher and I, so that night felt like the best chance to do it.

First...wait, I already used "first". So pre-first? The thing before the first thing I already said. I made a quick trip on my lunch break to a nearby store I'd been to a few times for a surprise for Christopher for tonight. I know some people might say using sex when bringing up something you're hoping your boyfriend agrees to is cheating or some sort of manipulation...you may be right but counterpoint: shut up (not sure how to do a smiley-face in this thing, but picture one here lol). I am also just a woman who has a decently high sex-drive and I love when my boyfriend looks at me with that certain look where I know he's about to rock my world.

Anyways, something decent purchased, on with the day. It wasn't a fancy date night tonight, just a fun one: dinner and ice skating. We tried to keep it fresh by doing random things that neither of us are any good at, just for the fun. Sure enough: we were terrible at it haha! We had a blast trying and failing constantly. Eventually we were both able to do a couple full laps around the rink together without falling, so we called it a success and headed to get dinner. We went to an Italian place that was kind of crowded, but not overly crowded. As in there weren't any empty tables, but the wait was only five minutes.

I decided to broach the subject at dinner, even with all the tables full. I could talk quietly or in code for any parts that I thought were embarrassing or super inappropriate for public. So, once we had placed our order and received our drinks, I went for it.

"Ok, so, I have some serious stuff I wanted to talk about."

"Okay...are we ok?"

"Yes, yes, nothing like that."

"Good, so what's up?"

"I wanted to bring up all the kink stuff from a few weeks ago."

His eyes got big when he realized I wanted to talk about this in public. He didn't try to shut me down though, he just leaned in closer, so I didn't have to talk so loud, thankfully.

"I know I didn't like the very last part..." I could tell he was about to apologize again for it but I jumped back in to stop him. "You don't need to apologize, i promise everything is ok. But I can't seem to get the rest of it out of my head these days."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And...i don't know...how did you feel about all of it? Honestly."

"Honestly? Well, I honestly thought it was sexy as fuck. Not only having sex with Kayla, and I promise I like you more." I rolled my eyes at him as he continued. "But also the stories you told about you and all three of them. It was all hot. Plus, the best part: sex with you was the best it's ever been!"

"Right?! I was believing I was going crazy when I started thinking sex was better those days!"

"Don't get me wrong, I always love when we have sex, but it was just different."

"Whew, I'm glad to hear you agree with that. So, if we setup clear boundaries and rules and stuff to make sure we were both always comfortable, would you consider doing it again?"

"I don't want to hurt you again..."

"I know, I know. Me neither. That's why I would want to set up everything and everyone better. I have some ideas for what that would look like, but I don't want to go that direction if you aren't comfortable too."

"Honestly, if we can make it so you are good, then I'm ok. I mean, you're asking if I'm ok having sex with your friends, am I really going to turn that down?"

"Hey, we get to have sex too! Plus, I'm going to be fucking them just as much, if not more."

"And see, that's fucking sexy!"

"Haha good! Ok, I'll put my thoughts together and then we can talk about it before we talk to the others. They may shoot it down, and that's ok. But I don't want to enter the conversation without having my head wrapped around the idea."

"Maddison are you sure?"

"Yes, I need to at least try. It's like something has been missing these past few weeks. I've loved our life, and I will continue to love it, but for now it's like an itch that I need to scratch."

"Ok, then tell me how I can help."

The waiter came with our food just then, so we tabled the discussion until later. The meal was great, and we didn't talk about any of this throughout it. We were spending the night at his place tonight, so we found ourselves there a couple hours later, laying on the couch making out with a tv show on in the background.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you!"

"Uh, right now?"

"Yes! Go wait for me in the bedroom, I'll be right there!"

"Ok, hurry!"

He smacked my ass before hurrying out of the room. I smiled as he left and the grabbed my bag with my clothes (yes, I have clothes here, but I like to bring new clothes with me to keep my stock here well supplied). A few minutes later I was changed, makeup touched up, and walking towards the bedroom. I did my best to pose in a sexy stance as I entered the room. It worked; I think.

"Oh, shit! Totally worth the wait!" He was sitting on the bed in just a t-shirt and his briefs and his eyes were absolutely huge when he saw me.

"Oh, you like?"

He jumped off the bed and moved towards me. "Absolutely! You look hot!" And then I was engulfed in his arms. His lips were all over me as he carried me back to the bed. I pushed him down onto the bed before climbing on top of him to continue our kissing. Our hands were all over each other as I broke our kiss and stared into his eyes.

We smiled at each other and kissed one more time before I started crawling up his body until I was straddling his head. He didn't waste any time before unsnapping they crotch of my bodysuit and eating my pussy.

Fuck he is damn good at that for a guy. I hate that i said it that way, but now that I've had a woman lick my pussy in the past month, I can actually say there is a difference. You see, Christopher has passion, that's for sure, and he takes instruction well which is why I think he's good at this. But he doesn't have the delicate touch nor the...familiarity. Don't get me wrong, he's spent plenty of time between my legs in our years together, but he has never had a vagina, so he doesn't know what it feels like.

Megan on the other hand has that lived experience. She also has passion, but it's different. She knows how to build with the waves, she knows how to read the signs of a woman's body. Fuck, just remembering the way she does it is making me get closer to cumming already!

I'm sure Britney has spent more time between the thighs of other woman than Megan and me combined, and I am so confident that she will be even better than anyone I've had before. I still remember the way she looked at my pussy, it was different than passion. It was pure hunger, pure delight, and lust. It was probably the sexiest single image I've ever seen.

And it was while picturing the way she looked at me that I came for the first time this evening. I was caught off guard because of how quickly the orgasm had snuck up on me, and I think Christopher was also caught off guard, but he didn't stop through my entire climax, thankfully. I enjoyed every second of it, even more so knowing I came to my boyfriend's tongue while thinking about one of my hot roommates.

After my first orgasm finished, I climbed off Christopher deciding it was his turn. I kissed him again, then moved between his legs. Off with the briefs and then his cock was mine again! I know I'm not an expert, but I also know I'm decent at giving him a blowjob, or at least he's never complained. Which reminded me of how much he seemed to enjoy Kayla's to mine. I was back to imagining the way he sounded and looked while I watched from the closet and the way he described her blowjobs to me while I was sucking his cock, and then decided to bring him into the fantasy in my head too. I took his dick out of my mouth for a second to speak, and then went back to it.

"Tell me about Kayla being better than me at this."

"Oh shit, are you serious? This is great already."

"Yes, do it."

"Ok."

He paused for a few seconds, a warm and loving smile aimed at me the whole time.

"Fuck, Maddison, you're good at this, but dear god Kayla is just so much better." As soon as he said it, my pussy gushed again and I audibly moaned around his dick in my mouth.

"The way she uses her tongue, the way her throat feels...so good! You know, i think I might take her out on another date just so I can get another blowjob from her."

Yup, I definitely had missed it. My head was literally ringing as arousal coursed through my entire body. I was doing my absolute best to give him an amazing experience, and hearing him say Kayla was better was just so fucking hot.

"Ooo, i felt you try and go deeper just then. Awe, does my little girlfriend think she can convince me she sucks my dick better than her friend? Well, I think I've told you before, but her throat feels even better than your pussy does."

Holy shit! I cannot describe to you how horny that made me. I pulled off him and threw myself on my back on the bed.

"Fuck me! Now!"

He again didn't hesitate and was on top of me in a flash. He entered me quickly, but slowed down after a couple inches to slowly pushed his dick further in me. He knows how much I enjoy his long slow strokes, so this was purely for my enjoyment. He didn't stop for at least a couple minutes with the slow strokes. when he could tell I was getting close to another peak, he pushed the right button. He leaned down, kissed me, and then whispered in my ear.

"Her pussy feels better than yours too."

Then he sat up straighter as I came on his dick, screaming in pleasure this time as he continued fucking me through my orgasm. It felt like this one went on and on and on! I hadn't even come down yet when Christopher flipped me over and pulled me up onto my knees. He usually waits for me to be fully aware before we move to new positions, so this caught me off guard, in a good way. Then he just kept going.

"Ooo, yeah, maybe I'll get a chance to fuck Britney too! I can't wait to see her ass from this angle! Why don't you set me up with her soon, babe?"

Fuck. Me. It's like a never-ending orgasm at this point. Thankfully my face was still on the mattress which cushioned my scream. Then he kept going.

"And I bet Megan is absolutely wild in bed! Oh, damn, I can't wait to fuck all your friends. And you're going to help make that happen for me, aren't you?"

I swear, I was getting close to passing out by the time he pulled out and absolutely covered my back in cum. I just lay there, panting, trying to recover my mind and body from being sent to god knows where. At some point he cleaned me up with a wet towel, and then he laid down next to me and pulled me to cuddle with him. Finally I could form sentences again, even if I couldn't fully move the rest of my body.

"Holy fuck babe. That was incredible. I swear I was orgasming basically constantly for several minutes there."

"Oh, I could tell. I'm sure you alerted all my neighbors that we were having a good time too."

"Ha! I couldn't help it!"

"I'm glad! I love you. You're the one for me, you know that."

"I love you too, and yes! I know it's all a show for the game."

"Are you sure you want to play with everyone again?"

"Absolutely. My body made that very clear just then. If you are still up for it too."

"Ok, I'm game then. As long as you feel secure with us still."

"I have ideas on how to help with that. But too much thinking for tonight. Let's talk about it tomorrow. Maddy needs to sleep now."

"Haha, ok, let's get some sleep and talk more tomorrow."

I really did feel great about bringing it back, especially after tonight. The way I orgasmed made it clear how strong these kinks were to me, and I wanted to try again. Hopefully the ladies are up for it too.